Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+2
Antonio F. Carriedo
Magnus Densen
6 posters

Physical Education Class

Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Physical Education Class Empty Physical Education Class

Post  Magnus Densen April 3rd 2012, 8:20 am

Physical Education Class Pe11

My name is Elizaveta Héderváry and I am your Physical Education teacher. I am also the school nurse, so if you get injured at my class, I will be there to take care of you. Please don't forget your equipment and be on time.

Physical Education Class 110
    PE Requirements
    All students need 3 things to be ready for PE:
    *A pair of safe sneaker like shoes.

*Clothes that are comfortable to be in, easy to move in, safe to exercise in & are "floor friendly".

*A good attitude & a willingness to give everything their best effort.
    RULES

* Be on time
    * Respect the teacher and your classmates.
    * Sexual harassing the students or teacher is forbidden.
    * Fighting or arguing will earn you a trip to the principal's office.
    GRADING

* Participation = 20%
    * Warm-ups = 30%
    * Games & Activities = 50%

Class Roster

Class A

N/A

Class B

N/A

Class C

N/A

Class D

N/A

Class E

- Alfred F. Jones
    - Antonio F. Carriedo

Class F

- Eduard Von Bock
    - Feliciano Vargas
    - Gilbert Beilschmidt
    - Lovino Vargas
    - Viorica Dumitru
    - Ravis Galante
    - Ayaka Anolani

Gym Layout

Physical Education Class Untitl15

Physical Education Class 28187710
    P.E. teacher and nurse Elizaveta Héderváry.

Last edited by Elizaveta Héderváry on April 6th 2012, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Physical Education Class Empty Re: Physical Education Class

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 6th 2012, 11:09 am

He had just come out of the locker room. He had on a white soccer jersey and dark blue P.E. shorts, he wore blue Nike's and started to do a few laps around the whole P.E. field. "I wonder who else is going to be in this class." He thought to himself as he was on his 3rd lap already. "I wonder if the teacher is going to be cute like my last one." He snickered to himself in thought.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 6th 2012, 6:48 pm

The main door to the Gymnasium burst open, revealing a rather giddy student. Alfred F. Jones stood there with a big grin on his face before jogging to the locker room. As he did so, he passed the Spaniard. He winked at the other student, pointing at him with both index fingers. "I'll join you in a second." He told him as he entered the locker room to get dressed. It hadn't taken the American long at all. When he emerged from the locker room, he was out of his red, white, and blue uniform and in a jersey. It wasn't the school jersey, but just something to practice and work out in. He jogged back over to Antonio and said, "Hey, dude! I think you and I are the only students in this class."
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 6th 2012, 8:07 pm

Physical Education Class Hungar10

The nurse was already in the gym's cabinet, her hair tied into a high ponytail and dressed for work in a burgundy jacket and matching pants. Today was her first day as a teacher, but she had only two students at her class. She had never seen them before, or heard anything about them, but she believed her class would run smoothly nonetheless. She grabbed a clipboard and held it under her arm then paced to the door and opened it. 'Heh, they're already here.', she thought as she caught a small glimpse of the two teenage males. She stepped away from the door and paced to the boys.

"Hello, I believe you two are my students, correct? My name is Elizaveta Héderváry and I will be your PE teacher. I am also the nurse, so if you need me then you know where to find me."

She took the clipboard from under her arm and checked it once again. "So, which one of you is Jones and which one is Carriedo?"
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 6th 2012, 9:37 pm

"I believe it's obvious who is who, no Señorita?" He smiled a little and looked at her. He turned his attention to the American, "It's seems that you were correct, amigo. About us two being the only students in the class." He looked at the P.E. teacher. "What would you have us do for our warm-up?" He raised an eyebrow as he waited for her response.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 7th 2012, 2:24 am

The American grinned when the Spaniard made clear who was who. He then winked at his teacher, saying, "I think you should let us play some basketball after warm-up." Basketball was Alfred's favorite sport; however, he was interested in everything that had to do with P.E. or sports. He nudged Antonio and said, "Or some soccer. We could try and find other students who have nothing to do and play two-versus-two. We'd take them down, dude!"
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 7th 2012, 4:21 am

Physical Education Class Hungar10

Elizaveta snickered politely. Such cute kids..
    "It's the first day and you're my only students. We can skip the warm-up for today." She turned around on her heels and walked back to her cabinet. She grabbed one of the basketballs and returned to the gym. She threw the ball at the two, not caring to have an aim for she expected one of them to catch it. "Go ahead and play."
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 7th 2012, 12:43 pm

He jumped up in the air and caught the basketball. He grinned at the American, "First one to 30 wins? Or do you have a better idea?" He throw the ball at Alfred, knowing that he would catch it with ease. He would then make a beeline to one of the opposite courts, waiting for him to kick things off with a bang, which he normally does everyday.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 7th 2012, 5:14 pm

Elizaveta smiled in the Spaniard's direction. Letting them play a game of basketball was a great idea, for now she had more time to prepare for her next class.

Class F.

She had a lot of students in that class, but that was mainly because she could not afford to have anyone else in her other classes due to the fact that she was also the school's nurse.
    Compared to her past class, she began to feel a little nervous... what if she couldn't make them all obey her? Well... que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 7th 2012, 9:26 pm

Physical Education Class Studentvia
    « - ♈ - »

As the bell rang, the young Transylvanian made her way to the gym. She had to admit, academic classes were difficult, but gym? With her mother? The idea sent chills down her spine. Would she be overworked, encouraged to work harder than the others? She was an astounding athlete, but she had to be careful what she showed off if she wanted to keep her identity a secret. She walked through the double doors of the gym and looked around. No one else had yet arrived. She wandered for a bit, wondering where her Hungarian mother was.

"Mama? Are you in here?" She called out in a calm tone, tapping the gym bag she carried lightly with one hand.

« - ♈ - »
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 7th 2012, 11:10 pm

When Feliciano heard the bell rang, he look around him with a groan. "Man... Wheres the Gym?" Frowning, he knew he was late, but didn't seem to care nor mind. He would still walk around the area, lost, holding the school's map. He was just five feet away from the Gym. Such an idiot... [color=green]"Oh there it is!"[color] Exclaimed the Italian. He smiled and quickly walked inside. Seeing one female made him smiled. He come walking in side... All confident.

"Ciao, Bella! You know I am pretty good with Athletic stuff!" He walked confidently, unaware of his limits, especially being all sporting, but he must impress a lady.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 13th 2012, 9:33 pm

Maria quietly yet briskly entered the girls locker room, dressing up in the standard gym uniform. Fairly new, she was only just beginning to become used to the classes, the teachers, and the students. The occasinal student caught her sly eye throughout the day, although she decided it would be best to focus on her classes; for now, at least. Perhaps gym would prove otherwise?

Maria finished up dressing, checking herself in the mirror. Not bothering to tie up her hair, Maria turned and entered the gym, brushing back a curly lock of her brown hair.As she entered, she greeted her teacher with a polite smile. "Hola, Señora." She adjusted her headband, then switched her attention to around the gym, wondering if there were any other students in this class.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 1:37 pm