Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

Hi to all :)

Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Hi to all :) Empty Hi to all :)

Post  Luka Bondevik April 22nd 2012, 12:23 am

Hi, I'm Kiyrin D. Knight and I'm new to this site. Though I have rp before, I might need some help getting around. And I also hope I can get along with everybody here.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Hi to all :) Empty Re: Hi to all :)

Post  Ivan Braginski April 22nd 2012, 12:48 am

Welcome to Hetalia International!

Just a heads up; A lot of us act really weird at times, ESPECIALLY in the ChatBox at the bottom of the home page, but everyone's really nice here,so you won't have any problems fitting in. And hey, who doesn't love random moments every once in a while?

You may participate in ANY role-play going on on this site, and you can also make your own up by adding a new topic to an appropriate section. However, if it has a "( *Insert countries/group here* ONLY) after the title, then that role-play is only open to that specific group and no one else. It's not intended to leave anyone out, but things would just get awkward if Japan suddenly appeared during an Irish Revolution RP, or if Cuba or Canada appeared in a Soviet household RP. Get my point there or did I loose you? ._."

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask the Admins (Ireland, Fem!Russia, or Italy) or the Mods (Me (Russia) or Romania)
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Hi to all :) Empty Re: Hi to all! :)

Post  Luka Bondevik April 22nd 2012, 12:54 am

Thanks for the info.

By the way, my rp name is Yuu Simon Ortiz.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Hi to all :) Empty Re: Hi to all! :)

Post  Luka Bondevik April 22nd 2012, 12:58 am

I almost forgot. You and every other nation are welcome to come visit the snowboarding range and spas.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 22nd 2012, 1:10 am

Alright, thanks. If everyone and anyone can join your posted role-play, then be sure to mention so either on your introduction, or on the title of yout topic~
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 26th 2012, 12:52 am

CIAO, AMICA~! We will get along just well! If you needed help just like Russia said. All you need to do is approach I, Italy, Fem!Russia and Eireann Kirkland. For the mods, Ivan Braginski, Alin Dimitru, and Alfred F. Jones (Your favorite X'D). I've seen you use this site... *tears of joy* Its like a baby who learned how to walk! Have fun and WELCOME TO HETALIA INTERNATIONAL!

@Russia
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask the Admins (Ireland, Fem!Russia, or Italy) or the Mods (Me (Russia) or Romania)
    *Snickers* You forgot Alfred F. Jones! That's most unlikely X'D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 2:25 pm