Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+7
Ivana Braginska
Francis Bonnefoy
Lynette Bonnefoy
Alfred F. Jones
Feliciano Vargas
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Alin Dumitru
11 posters

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN-

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Storm Rising -OPEN-

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 2nd 2012, 1:39 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 Via

Back at their Romanian castle, Viorica flew gracefully into the front door, landing inside in complete silence. It was time to prepare for the meeting. With a smirk, she scanned her eyes over the living space. They certainly had enough room for everyone, but what else would they need? It wasn't a hard question to answer. The young vampire dashed down into the cellar and came up with a few bottles of wine and some extra glasses. A little treat never hurt anyone~

It looked like everything was ready, that was, everything but herself. Viorica hurried to her bedroom and slipped off her cloak, hanging it neatly beside her door. She then walked over to a small chest and opened it open, pulling from it a small golden crest of her clan. She pinned it proudly to her dress and returned to the main floor to begin greeting guests, which she knew she could sense.

But her interest in the entries was dull until her father walked in with a unconscious huntress in her arms. The girl blinked a few times in surprise upon noticing the wounds on her neck. She smirked a planted a kiss on her father's cheek.

"Welcome home Tată. I see you picked up someone special on the way home! Would you like to place her in my room?" The Transylvanian smiled in an innocent manner.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland May 2nd 2012, 2:08 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 Tumblr21
    "Get...get away from me."

Alfred's weak attempts seemed so pathetic, it was trully sad. "All that I have taught you, gone to waste...Even you, taught by someone as great as me, succumbed to failure." He snickered, digging his sharp nail into the soft skin of the other's neck. As blood was produced from the small incision, Arthur smirked once again. This hunter's blood would soon be his and it wouldn't even cost a lot on his part.
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru May 2nd 2012, 2:16 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 Alin1
    ✘ ✘ ✘

He shook his head, denying his daughter's offer as he proceeded to walk to the stairs. "That will not be necessary, fiica. I will keep her in mine for now." The Romanian made his way up the stone stairs, the Irish girl still in his arms, remaining unconscious. She would was up soon enough. Once in his room, he lay her down in his coffin. He stood up and walked over to the coat rack that was standing beside the lamp. He took off his cloak and tail coat and hung them up.
    Alin sighed, walking back to his previous place by his coffin and he sat down on his knees for the last step to get the huntress on his side. He pulled the gray sleeve of his shirt back just enough to expose his wrist. He let his sharp fang sick softly into his wrist, letting his ancient blood enter his mouth. Once it was full, he pulled his wrist away. He moved her head so she would be looking at the ceiling if she were awake. This was the hard part. If she woke up, he was screwed. Still, he lent in, pressing their lips together and he let his blood flow from his mouth to hers. He didn't pull away until he heard her swallow.
    He stood up, a disgusted look on his face and he wiped all evidence of that blood exchange from his lips. "That was digusting..."
    Alin walked back down stairs, suddenly craving a glass of red wine. He filled himself a wine glass to the top and sat on one of the couchs in the living room of the large manor.
    ✘ ✘ ✘
    Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 Alin2
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 2nd 2012, 2:18 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 Vampirehunteralfred

"All that I have taught you, gone to waste...Even you, taught by someone as great as me, succumbed to failure."

Arthur's words seemed to sting the Hunter, targeting both his heart and his confidence. He had little time to react as the sharpened nails sunk into his neck, making a small sound similar to a whimper leave his throat. He knew he had to be strong when it came to Arthur, but it was so hard. He didn't want to have to do this - to have to fight the one person he had come to love most in this cruel world. But alas, fate had called for it. He spun around, causing the vampire's nails to tear away from his skin. Facing Arthur, he pressed the cold metal of his gun to Arthur's chest and shoved it forward, narrowing his eyes. A slight tremble could still be seen. "You're the one who succumbed to failure. You dropped your guard, got yourself bit, and now enjoy being one of these monsters. You're pathetic..."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 2nd 2012, 2:48 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 1048842-1-1

"Ngh!" The Italian opened his eyes widely, waking up form his short rest from being tired from all the hunting he had ever did. Once his eyes were adjusted to the darkness again, he saw the blood that has been dripping from his shoulder, he stood up, panicking and hold his head with both of his palms. "What..!? I don't understand.. I've did this? - Ha!" He was in confusion, thinking how could he ever done such a thing, he's Italy for christ sake, the country who would always run away from a scene of bloodshed. Startled for a minute, hearing someone has gotten home...

Panicking, he looked at his outfit, being all covered with blood, quickly ran into the nearest bathroom, pouring and splattering himself with water drying to wash them all off. However, it was in no use! He had been slept for so long that the blood had dried off. No time to worry about himself and how he dress...He walked towards upstairs, seeing the youngest Vampire was already home... What..? Did she ever went blood hunting? She was tidied! Completely clean, like no dust nor sand got into her clothing what so ever... Since the Romanian was in his room, placing the Huntress' body, he was unaware of his presence...

"Have you been in here...?" Feliciano asked in curiosity...

His tone has changed, like he was a normal person by now, but one must know once a vampire, theres no going back. The venom was already in his flesh which has turned him into one; bloodthirsty vampire. In comparison with him right now, and the earlier... There was a difference, he was much cooler, and calm... rather being a beast looking for his prey in ages. Probably, it was just in hunger.

England Joined? YAY! And that means, shit will get serious from now!
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 2nd 2012, 3:23 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 Eirevh

Eireann was beginning to wake from her unconscious state. She felt the delicate motions of the Romanian's steps and many muffled noises through her temporary slumber. Soon it became quiet. She was placed upon a soft surface, a bed perhaps? But then...there was a new feeling. Something was streaming into her mouth - something sweet. There was a gentle pressure upon her lips, one she couldn't quite put a name to and it was strangely tempting.

As she swallowed the blood that Alin had given her, her mind itself began to shift. The way she acted, spoke, fought, what she believed, what she desired, what was important in her life... All of it became tethered to her new, fully vampiric, life. She was fading. The old huntress that Eireann once was had been corrupted and switched out to a new drive, the desire to please her master. Any other time, and she would have been utterly disgusted by the thought, but no more.

She soon awoke, her emerald eyes stained with a temporary red color. She felt stronger, faster, nearly unstoppable with her new form. She glanced around, finding herself in a dark enclosure. She pushed upward and lifted the lift off of the coffin in which she had been placed. Wasn't this Romania's house? It had to be...but where was he? She touched a hand to her lips in thought, accidentally discovering a small trickle of blood there. She licked her finger in curiosity which cases her eyes to widen. It was vampire blood...Alin's blood. The blood of her master... She was drawn to it by instinct.

Wandering down the stairs, Eireann made her way to the living space where Alin resided. She walked up behind him and spoke slyly, a chuckle in her voice. "So generous aren't you, Alin~ I must admit...I'm already beginning to see some advantages to this change~" She smirked.

Viorica blinked and turned around to see the Italian. She smiled and nodded lightly to his question. "Da, but only for a few minutes. I just got back from my hunting. Were you successful on your first outing?"

The young vampire noticed the change in tone immediately, but didn't make an additional point about it. Most vampires changed after their fist feeding anyway. It was only typical that he regained some of his former qualities.

Last edited by Eireann Kirkland on May 2nd 2012, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru May 2nd 2012, 3:55 am

✘ ✘ ✘

Alin looked over his shoulder at the red head, looking at her with the corners of his crimson eyes. It looked like the blood exchange had worked. His sinister smirk returned. This was perfect. All of the peices were falling right into place. Everything was going according to his plans, his sweet, sweet plans. The pride within him drew more and more, as well did his confidence in his powers and abilities. It had been so long since he had failed at something, therefore, he never expected to lose. What ever it would be to achieve his goal, no matter the cost, he would do whatever it would take for him to get it. He didn't care if that meant killing humans or his vampire creations, nor did he care if it meant having to turn humans into vampires to get it. He would do it.
    "I am glad you are finally beginning to see things my way, Eireann. It seems the two of us have finally been able to come to an agreement, yes?" He turned away from her, taking another sip from his wine glass before he sat it down carefully onto the wooden and glass coffee table sitting in between the two couches and many other seat in the living room that had all been set up, particualry for that evening's event.
    Alin stood up, looking once again at her. "So now, you will obey my commands, correct?"
    ✘ ✘ ✘
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 2nd 2012, 6:22 am

Yawning, Lynette slid the katana back into its....holding thingy & sighed. "I'll be back tomorrow," she whispered & turned to walk out the door. But, before walking out the door, her gun accidentally went off, sending a bullet through her leg as she opened the dooor. , "Maudit!" she yelped, crying in pain as she crawled over to a tree & leaned against it, careful to hide herself. "It hurts so bad!" she said, clenching her teeth & holding on to her leg, trying to stop the blood.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 2nd 2012, 3:26 pm

OOC: pssssst~ Lynette! The holding thingy is called a sheath or scabbard! or if you wanted to be specific to katana parts, it's called a saya (which just means scabbard in Japanese, technically) :3

Eireann's smirk widened slightly. "Aye~ And to think I've been hunting you down all this time - it's ironic, really. How you were the one doing the hunting in the end~"

The former huntress watched as the Romanian stood to face her once more. Their eyes seemed to lock, putting her in a sort of trance. No matter how hard she fought against it, the truth was inevitable. Alin had complete control over her. He had finally established his authority as her creator and master. Against him, she was helpless.

"So now, you will obey my commands, correct?"

His words sent a sharp chill down her spine. The old Eireann was still there, buried under her new vampire counterpart. Had she been unchanged, Eireann would have either made a cocky reply or snapped at the Romanian for asking such things, but now she was too different, too contaminated by his powers. Her smirk faded as she answered, becoming more serious due to Alin's hypnotic gaze.

"Yes. If that is your wish."
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru May 2nd 2012, 5:13 pm

✘ ✘ ✘

"Yes. If that is your wish."
    Wonderful. Simply wonderful. Alin could see the end for the vampire hunters now. They would either meet a bloody demise or as a vampire. Just the thought of their end made his eyes return to their bright red color. He knew that tonight would be one of the greatest nights in the history of vampires.
    "Great~" Alin broke the gaze, picking up his wine glass and taking it back to the counter.
    ✘ ✘ ✘
    Fish

Post  Fish May 3rd 2012, 8:49 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 O9o-1

ENTER ARCHBISHOP BEILSCHMIDT BLARGHARGHARGAHRGHARAASGJLSAGS. I can sense inaccuracy in my fictional and religious knowledge. I'll just fix it later :l

Alin Dumitru could not have been more incorrect about werewolves.
    With the moon shining bright and full, Gilbert had little hopes of avoiding a transformation tonight. On any other night, he could simply hide himself from the moonlight, but a full moon was always too powerful to ignore, especially for the likes of him. But luckily for the archbishop, the Vatican had provided him with copious amounts of Wolfsbane in all shapes and forms to ward off the curse when needed, but the effects were merely temporary; he could've sworn he felt the beginnings of the transformation. Gilbert walked up the forest path that lead to the mansion the Vatican had sent him to investigate. Gilbert did not mind that he was treated as the lapdog of the Church, just so long as they continued to provide him with shelter and protection. Satisfied with just two conditions, he was at the beck and call of the Church, willing to take out and exterminate whomever and whatever it ordered him.

Under the cover of an open umbrella he held in his hand (which seemed rather ridiculous and absurd at night) and a black hood that concealed his face, he approached a gun-wielding male and...a vampire? Strange...what the hell's a Hunter doing here with a vampire? He never did like Hunters...primarily because they killed off both his kin and vampires. More competition meant more work for Gilbert, and if he failed to meet the quota of exorcisms and killings, he'd be booted out of the Church and stripped of his rank in no time. Hell, he'd probably be killed for all he knew.

The male he recognized instantly; a person the Church had marked off as an ally, mostly because he killed vampires for a living. The other, was an obvious threat, but Gilbert refused to act upon instinct and impulse. As he drew closer to the two males, he peeked out from under his umbrella, acting as oblivious and ignorant to the situation as possible. "H-Hey there! Uh...I was wondering if you two know a way into this place." He gestured towards Alin's mansion for emphasis. "I'm a parish priest looking for a place to stay in before I pick myself up and travel on down towards the next town. Have any ideas on how I can get somewhere nice to stay?" A friendly smile was plastered onto his face, but in case of danger, he was poised ready to head straight towards the woods. There was no point to risk blowing his cover and end up killing himself. Who knows what sort of bullets the Hunter had...
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 3rd 2012, 2:07 pm

OOC:....oh...THANKS EIREANN!!!!!

Lynette screamed out in pain. The bullet was lodged into her leg and it hurt like hell. Scared, she decided to just rip off her pants from the knee up with the other knife she had in her boots. "Well, here goes nothing..." she said. She took the knife out, slicing through the pants as she took a llook at the bullet wound. "......!" and let out a scream as she commeneced to slicing the bullet out with the knife, making sure she steered clear of any major arteries.. as she stuck the knife in her leg, she bit her lip to keep from screaming as she flicked the bullet out in one fluid jerk, blood oozing from her leg as she tied a stray strand of fabric from the torn piece of pants to her leg.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 3rd 2012, 8:56 pm

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 HIFVampireFrancis
    The Frenchman immidiately jerked to attention at the scream, extending his wings and angling his ears toward his sister's scream and the previous gunshot. The tiny bat abruptly took off, flapping briskly toward the, now that Francis realized it, reeking yet tantalizing scent of blood. Glaring slightly into the darkness, he flew easily down, landing a few paces beside Lynette and shifting into his regular form once he touched the ground. A glimmer of annoyance flashed in his crimson gaze, replacing the concern.

"Mon dieu, and here I thought you were being attacked. An expert Huntress indeed, letting her own gun go off." Scoffed the Frenchman, sarcasm leaking into his irritable tone as he surprisingly, flashed a glare at Lynette before kneeling down beside her, lightly reaching over and pinned down his sister's leg. His hands were cold to the touch, however his hold on her leg was neither gentle nor rough. "Keep still." Francis sighed, giving a slight shake of his head and abruptly removing the strand of fabric his sister had tied around her leg.

Visibly, the Frenchman wasn't breathing; he was attempting to do his best at keeping his control around the tantalizing blood, as attacking his sister was a risk he wasn't willing to take. He forced his gaze to settle on the bullet wound, fighting the impulse to sink his, now lenghtening, fangs into her flesh. "Don't scream, that and the blood will only attract attention." Momentarilly, he studied the wound, a scowl etched across his features, before coming to the conclusion that none of Lynette's vital arteries were damaged in the bullet's path. His hearing picking up on his sister's heartbeat, Francis tied the fabric back firmly around the wound and her leg before releasing it and carefully heaving Lynette up. "Come on. At least you were smart enough to remove the bullet." Scoffed Francis, his annoyed tone only halfhearted before glancing back at the castle through narrowed eyes, then looking back at Lynette. "I'm not letting you out of my sight now that you're bleeding. I'll need to leave fairly soon, and I don't plan on leaving you alone out here."
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru May 3rd 2012, 10:14 pm

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 RomaniaTemplate1

Alin stood by one of the large windows that gave the living room a view of the surrounding woods. He wished he could see the confrontation before the former hunter and his former student. There was no doubt in his mind that blood would be spilled tonight. The country will lay in a blood bath. The vampire felt his shoulders tense slightly as he sensed the presence of another being, a creature different from the vampires and the hunters: a werewolf.
    He smirked. "It seems like the mutts are going our party tonigh~"
    The ancient took a few steps away from the window, a low, dark chuckle eminating from deep in his throat. It soon grew into a hysterical laughter and he wrapped his arms around his stomach. "Isn't this great~ so many are coming to try and put an end to this, and it only leads to more deaths~! All of the pieces are falling right into place, everyone is going along with my plans so perfectly. This is wonderful!"
    He broke into another laughing fit, this one shorter than the last and he let himself fall back into the couch with a sigh. Alin could see the chess board in his head, all of the piece moving according to the player's decisions.
    "I can't wait to see how everything is going to come to a close~"
    (OOC: Alin's Izaya-like rant~ like~?)
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 3rd 2012, 10:55 pm

Lynette glared at her brother. "Well, where the heck am I supposed to go? I can't walk with my leg like this, there are freaking VAMPIRES and possibly werevoles running wild out here, and like I MEANT for my gun to go off!" she yelled, clearly agitated about the whole scenario. "And I am NOT going back into that damn castle!"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 3rd 2012, 11:17 pm

Everyone seems to be outside the castle other than him, Italy, Vio, Eireann and the Count Dracula , Alin was in the castle. Looking at the Transylvanian... So, she just arrived at the Castle, Feliciano wondered still troubling about the actions he had done an hour ago. He placed his hand on his head, thinking, trying to remember the things he had done... Suddenly, he winced his eyes, remembering how did the Estonian smiled, how his brother watched in horror as he murdered the elderly brother. ... Within a minute, he lost himself again turning into his vampire self.

"The memory is hazy... But I can tell you. That blood really taste good, my victim somehow spent his life heating so very healthy..." Feliciano smirked, licking his lips.

The moonlight shone into the castle, indicating it has already reached midnight. Veneziano smiled being shined against it, he looked at Vio... Smiling, he walked up to her and helped her get ready for the Treaty Meeting, he looked at her, into his eyes, his cold hands was placed against shoulder and hold on it tightly and firm, but not enough to hurt her. Smiling at her, almost in a flirtatious way... "Where's your dad, Beautiful?" Italy took this chance, since him and the Transylvanian female is with him, alone in the room, maybe it was his right time to get a hit with her.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland May 4th 2012, 2:42 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 Tumblr21
    "You're the one who succumbed to failure. You dropped your guard, got yourself bit, and now enjoy being one of these monsters. You're pathetic..."

Arthur couldn't help but grin devilishly as he licked the small amount of blood that was on his finger. "Oh, so I am pathetic? I fought bravely against a group of them. I never once let my gurad down! And, I adapted to what I was. It was either I choose to accept my fate or die. Dying, is not an option.." He growled, pushing the gun down so it wasn't pointed at his chest. He grabbed at the hunter's wrist and squeezed in attempt to crush his hand.

The vampire was interrupted by the voice of another who happened to stumble across their path. Tch. So much for hoping to fight Alfred once and for all. He sighed and let go of his wrist, going behind the male and pushing himslightly forward. One could not just turn his back to a Hunter. "You're looking for the castle~? Why don't you help him, Alfred...~" He cooed, dragging the same nail across the American's back gently.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 4th 2012, 3:20 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 Vampirehunteralfred

Alfred was sickened as Arthur licked his blood from his finger, making the American nearly wince from just the sight of it.

"Oh, so I am pathetic? I fought bravely against a group of them. I never once let my gurad down! And, I adapted to what I was. It was either I choose to accept my fate or die. Dying, is not an option.."

The Hunter released a pathetic whimper as Arthur smacked his gun away and gripped his wrist. Alfred could honestly not fight him - it was unnatural, but he was trembling as Arthur applied pressure to his wrist, feeling as though it was going to break under his power. Before he could ask - well, beg, Arthur to stop, someone else had appeared and thankfully, his ex-sensei released him. Regaining control of himself, Alfred's head snapped in their direction, giving them a serious look. He had never seen them before and that unsettled him, but not as much as the finger did that Arthur eerily dragged down his spine. He barely noticed he had been shoved forward, but would not dare spin around to snap at his ex-sensei for treating him like that. He didn't want to show how weak he was, while facing Arthur, to this newcomer.

"I can lead you there." Was all Alfred dared to say. His voice was quiet, but distant...as if he were broken. It was all because of Arthur, too. He always became like this when Arthur tormented him. Plus, since Eireann had been bitten, he had become disturbed. Things just weren't going the way he had planned. Viorica had better keep to her word or else Alfred might find himself going on a mad hunt.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 4th 2012, 10:01 am

Stupid procrastination.... I make up with a lazy reply. -Still has no idea what's really going on, as is too lazy tired to read all of it- ^7^

Dun't worry, Alfred. puppeh's coming to save yer fat ass -le Mwah-

Also... I'm on someone's iphone, so I can't edit and I did this in a rush. Bear with me and my shitty reply.. I'll edit later to make it more.... eh... better-er. Yes. Better'er. Like a boss.

Hooves thundered deeper into the night...

Ivan didn't know where they were going, he just needed to get away from there. He didn't know where to go next; His own Soviet manor was no longer safe, especially for Raivis... not only were creatures lurking around the mansion, memories of Estonia would still be quite fresh. The hunter was just as surprised and shocked by the death of the Baltic as Raivis was.... None of them knew this, but he didn't keep the three because he needed or wanted servants.... he kept them, and kept others well away from the Baltics because he had grown quite fond of them.

Now that one of those Baltics were gone, Ivan felt quite off. He was killed by a vampire... that vampire was now a threat... a foe. And now kids, what do Russians turn to when they want revenge?

Annihilation.

He growled softly to himself as a well-put plan of attack began circulating in his hazy mind, until an odd tingle crept down his spine, a feeling he only got when he was about to....

Oh, no...

Amethyst irises shot up to the clouded sky. He could see a break starting to part the grey night sky, allowing a faint beam of the Full Moon peek through... Had he forgotten what day it was?!

Panic began to settle in the place of the bitter hatred he had for those monsters. He couldn't shift... no, not now... out of all times!

An old, abandoned farmhouse could be seen in the clearing. Ivan pulled his horse to a halt at the entry before scooping Raivis up and carrying him toward the house. The Russian rose a foot and kicked the door down.

He pulled the horse into house and set the Latvian down before bending down towards him.

"Raivis..." He said, his voice same out surprisingly soft. "I have to go out for a bit. Keep near the horse, he'll let you know if there's danger. But I won't be far..." Ivan hated the idea of leaving the other alone... but he had to. The first few minutes of his transfiguration was nothing short of chaotic; he could easily kill the Latvian.

Ivan placed a hand on the boy's head in a conforting gesture before standing up and walking out of the house.

Once the door was shut, however, the Russian turned and ran into the woods. He was going to linger around the building once he took control of his mind again, but for now, he needed to get as far away as possible.

His breaths started coming in swift pants as the first moonbeam fell and hit the earth....
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 5th 2012, 3:33 pm

After Alin broke his gaze, Eireann clasped a hand to her forehead wincing slightly. His hypnotic powers caused a sort of tension in her mind, a bending of her will. She sat down on the opposite end of the couch he had chosen to sit upon at her entrance, sighing lightly. She stared out the same window as he did, noticing his odd reaction.

"Ya mean werewolves? But aren't they a threat?" She raised an eyebrow in denial. "Ya didn't invite them to this party too, did ya?"

The young Countess shifted her gaze to the hand on her shoulder. It was firm, not harmful, but that flirtatious smile the Italian had was certainly catching her attention. She returned him a smirk, having a mischievous glint in her ruby irises revealed by the moon's light. She knew well that her father was in a different room, ranting off about how he desired to watch their plans unfold.

"My father? Well he is in the sitting room of course, awaiting our company~ Why do you ask?" She giggled lightly at the Italian vampire.

In the distance, she could the presence of one-- no, two! werewolves on their path to the castle. Her outside appearance was not effected, but internally, a maniacal grin was growing. Among the two wolves, was the aura of someone she would have expected to come around on such an eerie night. The only thing he was walking into, was the workings of massive bloodshed.

Well well~ If it isn't my canine cousin... Oh, Gil~ You chose the wrong night to come out and play...
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru May 5th 2012, 5:07 pm

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 5 RomaniaTemplate1

Alin looked at Eireanne again, this time without making direct eye contact. "Nu, they must have heard of what would be going on tonight." He sat back up and leaned against the back of the couch, sighing. He had not expected werewolves to make an appearence tonight because vampires and werewolves had such a long rivalry throughout history. He did not know what the werewolf was here for.
    "This is surely going to be interesting~"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 7th 2012, 9:14 pm

Time to stir things up!

Hearing those ruffling noises from outside, his eyes flashed redly getting more and more alerted of whats happening outside. It was clear, this wasn't the right time to flirt with the only vampire he knew. Looking at the window, seeing the mood shone up in the sky, he turned his attention back at the girl. "Hn.." The Italian whispered, he pulled her close to his chest, leaning in her. Again, it wasn't the right time, but him, alone with the girl? Her father wasn't around, at least he can get out something out of it. With his lips close to her neck? A smirk flashed upon the Italian's face, bringing out tongue out pass to his lips, licking her up to her chin, slowly. Sooner or later, he pulled away from her "We gotta tell your dad... " Whispered the Italian. Feliciano let go off her and went down stairs, going to the room where Alin and the new vampire, Eireann would be in.

Without thinking, he /barged/ into the room, his eyes were wide and his fangs were flashing out from his mouth.

"ALIN! The Werewolves... The Hunters... THEY'RE COMING!"

Suddenly, he winched his eyes, grabbing his head with both of his hand. "Please, excuse me! But Please, Alin! The werewolves and Hunters are coming, its bad. We're outnumbered!" Italy was about to to cry but he exited the room quickly, running to the bathroom, he went to, where he changed his clothes, and washed the blood, picturing what the bathroom would be? ... Yes, very bloody. He went into the bathroom and closed, locked the door behind him. There he goes, he opened his eyes, his eyes widened once again, his eyes begin flashing red... The screaming he remembers from the Estonia. He leaned his back against the door and slid down, panting, didn't know what to do...

One more sniff of blood. One must kill again... That Latvian. Italy's extinct was triggered once again.

Post  Guest May 7th 2012, 10:23 pm

Meanwhile, The Latvian boy waited in the abandoned farm house as his Boss had instructed. Suicidal thoughts were going through Raivis's mind as he slowly stood up and gently petted Russia's horse. Quiet as a mouse, He looked out a broken window and saw a full moon shining in the center of the night sky. Little did he know, there were more terrible creatures lurking in the night.

The young boy wished that this was all a horrible nightmare and that He could wake up to see his Brother's comforting smile and sleep safe and sound in his arms until morning arrived to promise a new day. Raivis wrapped his arms around himself and knelt down on the ground as the moonlight shinning from the window surrounded him leaving the rest of the room dark.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 8th 2012, 2:12 pm

Eireann sighed and leaned back into the couch in a similar manner, continuing to stare out the window. Everything felt so...off. Part of her was completely submissive to the man beside her, yet, another part of her was slowly leaking through once more, demanding her to rip his heart out where he sat. It was rather unsettling.

Luckily, these thoughts were drawn from her when the Italian burst into the room. Her emerald eyes widened for a few moments from the shock of his entrance. However, they quickly returned to their previous state and rolled in annoyance. He was there and he ran off~ how odd... And the wolves weren't new, so why worry about it?

Her eyes fell upon the younger vampire that had entered the room behind the Italian. She didn't look too amused by the man's outburst either. In fact, she almost looked kind of guilty.

"...He's your fledgling isn't he?" She tilted her head slightly with her question, shooting the girl a curious gaze.

"Da. He is..." Viorica averted her eyes from the now smirking Irish woman. The girl couldn't seem to pull her mind from the moment that had just passed between herself and said fledgling. Despite all the warnings her father had given her, she had been unable to pull herself from the Italian's grasp - she had been totally helpless. She pondered what it was about him that froze her so suddenly - could it be their special connection?

Shaking the thought from her head, she stepped softly over to her father with a mischievous grin, bending down to whisper in his ear. She needed some time to relieve her mind from the new memory that had been shoved into it.

"Shall I go welcome our furry guests~?"
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru May 9th 2012, 12:23 am

(ooc: sorry i am in my phone until i get a new charger for my laptop and i can't post my templates in my posts until then... TwT)

"That will not be nessacary, Via. Our guests will be arriving shortly."He looked in the direction that the Italian left in."It will take him a while to adapt to the vampire life style."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:09 am