Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+7
Ivana Braginska
Francis Bonnefoy
Lynette Bonnefoy
Alfred F. Jones
Feliciano Vargas
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Alin Dumitru
11 posters

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN-

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Storm Rising -OPEN-

Post  Guest April 29th 2012, 1:51 am

The Latvian ran right into his Brother's arms and hugged him tight. "I-I'm sorry Brother!" He said with tears streaming down his cheeks, "N-Next time I promise to come home before sun down.....". He burred his face against his Brother's chest, feeling that everything was going to be alright. Estonia always saved the day, Raivis had confidence that no matter what, Estonia would always find a way to fix things.

"W-What do you mean We're lost?...." He asked in a panicked tone as He saw nothing but complete darkness surrounding them. Hopefully this was a joke Estonia was playing He thought to himself as he looked at his Brother with a completely terrified expression.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 29th 2012, 2:43 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 Eirevh

Endless silence. That was the fate that was bestowed upon all hunters of the night. No matter where one roamed, crickets so longer chirped, wolves no longer howled, and not a single living thing dared breathe within hearing distance of a fanged predator. It was the greatest advantage to all hunters, for no other force could bring such unsettling quiet. Unfortunately, this hunter was an exception. She had always been a hunter, training tirelessly to best the talents of her siblings and excluding the Head Hunter that was her younger brother, she was the best of the best. While most hunter's preferred long range weapons like guns, she like to live on the risky side. Any vampire slain by a pierced heart knew well the name of the silver blade, "Adh Iobairt - Silent Sacrifice", just as they feared its bearer. Eireann Kirkland was no ordinary hunter.

About a year past, the huntress had been out on a mission in the very same Romanian village. Sent to investigate several cases of gruesome murder, she had weaseled her way to the very root of the problem, only to be caught in a terrible trap. That night, the huntress became prey to none other than the 'king' of vampires himself, Alin Dumitru. Her hatred for him burned like no other. For because of his turning her, she had nearly been stripped of her status as a hunter. Luckily, her loyalty and dedication was just enough to pull her through. Despite all the pain and temptations of bloodlust, the huntress only grew in her skills. Her enhanced physique gave her an inside look into all of the vampires' dirty secrets, which she had gladly shared with the Council of Hunters for the sake of their dwindling organization. She was not the first hunter to have been turned by the enemy vampires and was one of very few who had retained their human will after the suffering agony that came with a vampire's venom.

More recently, the Irish girl had been out when a half-mad newbie vampire had attempted to kill her out of nowhere. Killing him off proved easy but what astonished her was the fact that with his dead body, he carried an invitation to one of the greatest vampire gatherings in centuries. So, of course, Eireann planned to attend - only as a revenge seeking hunter rather than a vampire. She flashed a fanged grin to nothing in particular as she walked along, one hand the pocket of her jacket and the other beside her shoulder where she held her blade in a comfortable position. The dark shade of the forest was no obstacle for her vampiric eyes. She could see perfectly well in the dark now. In fact, all her senses had vastly improved with her extra training.

Her peaceful trek went on for another few minutes until she was abruptly halted by the screaming of a young boy. The meeting would have to wait. Any humans out this late at night were in serious trouble. As fast as her inhuman speed would allow her, the huntress made her may to a shadowed spot just behind the boys' location. They were human, without a doubt. The fearful attitude and panic they were showing off was foreign to any vampire or hunter. With a sigh, she stepped out of the shadows and into the moonlight, still as silent as the grave. But she knew her pale skin and emerald eyes became abundantly more attractive in the lights of the night, so she made sure to pull up her hood before speaking out.

"You kids okay? You seem kinda lost.." The vampiric huntress observed them with an emotionless expression, tapping her blade against her shoulders in impatience.

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 Via

Though the vampire could not hear the soft steps of the hunter, she picked up on his presence almost immediately. But unlike most of her kind, she made no reaction, simply remaining where she stood, taking in the dark yet serious tone of his voice.

"Enjoying the view? I find your lack of control over your dogs to be...quite disturbing."

The young vampire lifted her hands to the rim of her hood, gripping it softly as she tilted her head upward to gaze up at the moon. Her back remained turned from the hunter for the time being.

"Excuse me for answering a question with a question. But, how many human beings exist in your nation, Mr. Jones? Surely, you cannot control every person from every corner so easily? If you can, I would love to hear your tactics on the matter." Her voice rang out in the quiet tone of a child, yet there was wisdom and nobility traced into her words. This vampire was no fool either. She had no intention of giving this hunter the upper hand in their greeting.

With a subtle smirk, she moved her arms backward, allowing her hood to fall on her shoulders as she turned around, ruby eyes glistening brilliantly in the moonlight, brimming with her curious nature.

"I am glad to see my invitation reached you and apologize for the disturbance." She shot a dirty glance at the remaining ashes of the low-level vampire before focusing on the hunter once more. "No one but myself was supposed to know of your coming. How word got out, I do not know. However, there are few I trust, so it comes as no surprise to me." The vampire showed little emotion as she came to her closure, clearly irritated by the possible revelation of her plans.
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru April 29th 2012, 3:20 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 Alin1
    ✘ ✘ ✘

The Romanian vampire walked in silence towards the town, his ancient vampire eyes having no trouble against the dark night, and the fullness of the moon was giving off just enough light for even a human to be able to see in the dark. He walked slowly, being extra cautious in case there were any hunters near by who would try to kill him an his accomplise. Alin had fought against the vampire hunters for centuries, learning their different fighting techniques as the hunter's organization transformed itself, getting more and more and more vampire hunters, whoe hunting skilled advanced as the centuries went by.
    As they approached the town, he heard the sounds of human children screaming. He refused to kill human children. They were too easy of a kill for him. That is why he much prefered to go for adult humans instead, for they always put up a fight against him and tried to escape their fate of their skin being pierced by his razor sharp fangs and their blood being drained from them, leaving their bodies dryless.
    There it was. Alin's advanced scenses found the scent of a vampire hunter he had met almost a year ago. The recognized the Irish hunter's scent from when she had been sent to this very town for a mission to investigate many mysterious killings that had occured in the area. He had chosen her as his prey and had followed her throughout the town, lurking within the shadows. Then he attacked her. He remembered that moment all to well. A smirk appeared on the vampire's face as he looked in the direction the scent was coming from. He knew the hunter would most likely want revenge against him for her transformation - that was all too expected from a hunter.
    Perhaps the vampire huntress was going to attend the meeting he and Viorica were holding in their mansion. She was a vampire after all. This, Alin was not too thrilled about.
    Yet his face showed no emotion other then excitement for what was about to come and he proceeded to walk towards the town.

✘ ✘ ✘
    Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 Alin2
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 29th 2012, 3:33 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 Vampirehunteralfred

"Your point is valid, but I care little for it. There is plenty of bloodshed within my nation, but not nearly as much as there is here." He countered her words, his expression lifeless as he watched her. He took a long drag of his cigarette before taking it from his lips to tap the end, knocking ashes from the tip. He watched as she removed her hood, revealing her deadly beauty to him. If he were any other male, he would swoon almost instantly, begging for her attention. But he was not an ordinary man with cravings. He was a Hunter and her beauty had little effect on him.

"Ah, yes. The invitation," He began, taking another drag of his cigarette and blowing the smoke out to the side. "I am puzzled as to why I was invited in the first place. What makes you think I'd behave myself in a room full of vampires?" He asked with a hint of a smile upon his lips. "Surely, I would just wait for an excuse to shoot one of you and once I shoot at one, I will take them all out." He admitted, tapping his cigarette to allow more ashes that had built up to fall.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 29th 2012, 3:58 am

"It is true that such a violent reaction would be your standard when so many of our kind stood before you, but I have a feeling that if you could benefit from what we have to say, you would refrain from your hunting activities, temporarily." The young vampire narrowed her eyes in the slightest towards the man. She doubted he would actually behave himself, but it was worth a try. The meeting at hand was to discuss a new way of controlling power over the vampire race. Over the past few months, the new vampires had risen in number and began causing serious damage to the ancient system of conduct.

"You see, hunter, the reason I have called you here is simple. Though the others would never agree to it, I believe it would be wise if a temporary truce was called between our two forces. The rising bloodshed here is the work of newborn vampires seeking power. Whoever is behind their rebellion will pay dearly, but for now, he must first be found. Unless you approve of more human bloodshed, I suggest you cooperate with us."

The Transylvanian's tone was deadly serious. She was honestly more concerned for the uprising than she was for the hunter who stood not ten feet from her. The younger vampires would no doubt be after their current leaders, after all. Meaning the Council, especially Alin and Viorica themselves, were under terrible threat.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 29th 2012, 4:18 am

The Hunter smirked, dropping his cigarette to the ground and lifting one boot to press down on it. With the cigarette distinguished, he stored his hands into the pockets of his coat. "I would behave myself, so long as your kind behaved itself." He wasn't exactly promising anything, but she had to understand that it was impossible for him to promise anything to a vampire.

When she mentioned a truce between the Hunters and the vampires, his smirked vanished. His expression became quite blank, his eyes boring into her very soul, it would seem. He was thoughtful, thinking her words over carefully. He wasn't exactly fond of the idea, but it was a wise one. Too many lower leveled vampires were roaming freely, killing as they pleased without any thought as to what they were doing. With a truce, elder vampires and wiser vampires alike could take care of the lower levels, and a small peace could be restored between the races.

"I see," He began, sighing before he would continue. "I will attend the meeting. I must have your word, Ms. Dumitru, that this meeting is to discuss this truce and this truce alone. I will not tolerate any funny business. So, your word, or I will not attend and I will be sure that your entire clan makes the top of the Hunters' lists."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 29th 2012, 4:58 am

On the outside, Viorica simply nodded and placed a hand over her silent heart. But internally, a dark grin would have shown through her features, for she had drawn the hunter right into their devious plot for control of the Hunters' Association. The plan was so classic! - new vampires would continue to be made, more hunters would be bitten, and slowly, they would have no choice to convert sides. The vampires would forever be free from the dark clutches of the hunters. With a gleeful expression, the young vampire bowed theatrically at her waist. "You have word, lest my heart driven through and my body turned to ashes~"

She chuckled innocently, appearing like any girl her age should have done. But she suspected the hunter might just see it the wrong way. It was a gamble she was willing to take.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 29th 2012, 11:17 am

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 HIFVampireFrancis
    Francis held back a sigh at his Lynette's exclaimations; if this didn't attract attention, the Frenchman didn't know what would. However, the abrupt scream of a boy jerked Francis to attention, the familiar scent of other vampires beginning to set him on edge. Without a word, in a black blurr of inhuman speed, he hurried out of the alleyway and past Lynette, blending in to the shadows all too easily. Francis knew well that if he was seen by Lynette, it would only lead to nagging questions and stupidity.

Yet, by the nearby scent of fellow vampires, Francis couldn't dare to imagine what might happen if he took off and left Lynette by herself, especially now. Hesitantly at first, he decided it would be best if he lingered for a bit; after all, he'd need to feed again soon, and his sister wasn't an option Francis was willing to take. As long as she wasn't screaming, the Frenchman was more or less content that she was safe, for now. Casting once glance toward Lynette for a moment, Francis then began silently walking along the cobblestone street, his blue eyes narrowed as his gaze flickered ahead. Momentarilly, he observed the sihlouette of a hooded woman, speaking to two other boys; one of having been the cause of the previous scream, Francis presumed.

He wasn't cruel enough to target younger humans, but the Frenchman wasn't picky when it came to stalking down a meal. But yet, his icy blue gaze then flickered to the blade the woman held over her shoulder-it was enough to freeze the Frenchman in his tracks.

No ordinary person would walk about aimlessly with a killer blade in hand, which brought Francis to the obvious conclusion; the woman was most likely a Hunter by the looks of it, no matter how much her; now that he realized it; vampire scent fairly puzzled him. Even he knew better than to attack her or the boys; either way, he'd most likely end up with that blade slicing through his chest if he wasn't careful. He couldn't help but let out a soft, threatening hiss as the Frenchman began backing away a few steps, tightening the cloak around his shoulders as a glimmer of uneasiness flashed in his icy blue gaze.

Feeding could wait; Francis wasn't willing to take the risk with a Hunter too close for comfort.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 29th 2012, 11:43 am

Lynnette hopped around until she heard a scream. Trained in the art of vampire hunting, she quickly grabbed her purse & shoes & ignoring the pain in her right foot, sprinted into an alley & changed quickly into the hunter outfit she always kept in her purse. Immerging from the shadows, she left her purse & slipped her phone & other valuables into her combat boots and ran towards where she heard the screaming. Many nights she's dissappeared into the darkness to hunt for vampires, not informing her older brother on anything. She just would simply say, " I'm going out" or "I'm going to a friend's house, be back in the morning." One thing was certain, she didn't want her older brother to find out about her deadly job & try to persuade her to stop doing what she loved to do; Murder those freaking bloodsuckers.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 29th 2012, 6:10 pm

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 Vampirehuntressivana

It was a curse to be a vampire hunter. Especially if you were Ivana Braginska. This Russian woman was on a hunt and just as she thirsted for vengeance, her body also craved for blood. Ivana would never forget that night when her home was invaded by the bloodsucker who destroyed her family. She wanted revenge and so she traveled to the vampire's lair, killing many of his children to confront the demon. With her twin blades, the Russian woman walked through the streets.

She had heard about a meeting that the bloodsuckers were holding. She sensed one nearby and her throat burned. She followed her instincts and found the bloodsucker. Taking her blade, she aimed it right at the vampire's throat. "Privet. Maybe you can help me, da? Ai am looking for Alin Dumitru. Maybe you know of him, da?" The vampire hissed at her and Ivana hissed back,"Wrong answer, bloodsucker."

Her irises turned a crimson red and she revealed her fangs. Taking her blades, she sliced the vampire's head off. Blood spilled everywhere. Ivana stared at her now bloodied blade. She took her finger and licked some of it off. Wiping the rest of the blood off, the Russian vampire huntress put her hood over her head and continued on her hunt to find the man who created her and the man who killed her entire family and the man who was the head of all vampires... her father, Alin Dumitru.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 29th 2012, 6:28 pm

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 1048842-1-1

When he was touched by the Elder Romanian, Veneziano looked over at the his cold pale hand, then looked at him. Realizing this patience was just to keep themselves and pieces to be safe. They only get to live once, once shot, they're dead, end of story. Firmly, his hands begin to clutched hardly and firm on the Romanian's shoulder, only but to let go soon. He scoffed off with a sighed, finally regaining control of his hunger. It was his first time, he was a vampire, he knew so very little... With his red crimson eyes, he looked forward to the town, only seeing people, some people would walk going in and out of the stores. Closed his eyes, sniffing the air, inhaling it, then exhaled, letting an 'ah' sound. The Northern Italian successfully regained his control. However, with that air he just sniffed, he could smell their flesh and blood, doesn't matter if its a healthy blood or not... He was hungry. Any hungry person would anything, dirty or not, as long as it was edible.

The Italian observe the Romanian was started talking his steps. Observing him going into the streets, the Italian knew better that he will, or couldn't control his hunger but he had no choice. Clenching his fist with a sigh, he followed the romanian from behind on his right side.

As he entered the street, his eyes would glow red once again, because of its darkness, his eyes were easily noticed. Slowly closing his eyes, but still enough so he could see the path. Adjusted himself with full of humans... Full of blood he could drink - No, he must adjust himself. "Count, What's the plan?" He asked the Head, after he did, he looked around seeing the beautiful ladies around, the elegant gentlemen conversing... Something triggered in his mind once again, he winced holding his head with his hands, remembering the part of who he was once again. He would remember that he could easily approaching these lovely women... But by now, he can no longer, he observe them how they are disgusted or ignore his presence.

The Scream! It didn't made any better with his situation. He gripped tightly on his hair and yelled out. "Alin! I can no longer hold it anymore!" His mind completely imagined himself, sucking a kid as that kid would scream for help, how lovely as he devoured and indulged the kid's blood... Underneath his bandana, his fangs would show, hissing, as his venom and saliva would combine.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 29th 2012, 6:40 pm

The blonde Parisian stealthily made her way down the cobblestone street, not making a noise & easily blending into the shadows, since she was dressed in all black. Having a heightened sense of smell, she slowly pulled her black mask away from her face to catch a quick whiff of what or who was nearby. "Vampires..........with a hint of humans &....F-Francis?" The stench of her older brother caught her off guard. "What the hell is he doing here?!" she said to herself as she hid by a nearby building, trying not to be noticed.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 29th 2012, 7:07 pm

The Hunter watched her closely. He cared not that she placed a hand over her heart, or that she had attempted to sound sincere. He was still suspicious of her, but he supposed her word was her word. When she straightened her form, he narrowed his eyes slightly. "So, what time should I be expected to arrive?

He did know why he bothered giving these vampires a chance, but if it meant a truce may be created between the two species, then perhaps it would be worth it in the end.
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru April 29th 2012, 7:26 pm

✘ ✘ ✘

As Alin entered the town, the feeling of another one of his children being killed came over him. The hunters' numbers were multiplying in this town. There was another one farther inside the town. The vampire walked slowly through out the town. It was quiet, and hardly any humans were out.

His senses revealed that this new hunter was not a human, at least not completely. This new comer was a hybrid vampire, easily known as a half vampire. He had only met one of those in his life time, for they were so rare within the vampire society. However, he was also the one behind creating said vampire. Years ago, he had met a human woman and raped her and he had gotten her pregnant with his child. After the child was born, he had broken into the home of his new born child and murdered the family that lived in that house, leaving the baby for dead.

He had not espxected for her to have survived all these year, so he was a bit surprised at that. What was not a surprise to him was that the child was now a memeber of the vampire hunters. There was no doubt in his mind that she would be out to kill him as well. There were so many people who wanted him dead, and he loved it. Did that make him insane to be in love with danger? Possibly. Being a powerful vampire, there were hundreds who wanted his head. Alin never showed any fear. He could easily pick them off.

Alin caught sight of the huntress, and of course it was his other daughter. He had not seen her since that night, but he could feel the murderous aura that radiated off of her.

He smirked, walking closer to his hybrid daughter.

✘ ✘ ✘

Last edited by Alin Dumitru on April 29th 2012, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 29th 2012, 7:42 pm

Francis carefully backed off from the group, fangs bared in slight annoyance. The scent of other vampires frustrated him, mingled with the scent of yet another Hunter...but the scent was all too familiar for his liking. Yet, his inhuman hearing caught the words of his sister, just barely-but it was enough for him to freeze for a moment.

"Vampires..........with a hint of humans &....F-Francis? What the hell is he doing here?!"

The Frenchman turned slightly, icy blue gaze scanning the darkened street ahead; his eyes momentarilly flashed a dark, crimson red color for a split second before flashing back to blue as he detected the faint sound of Lynette's heartbeat; her scent was all too different, thickly mingled with a Hunter's scent-this, quite frankly, disturbed Francis. Unable to catch a good view of Lynette, it kept Francis on edge; scents rarely fooled him, and the fact that a Hunter's scent seemed to be Lynette's gave him a sense of both confusion and dread.

Letting his fangs retract, Francis briskly walked somewhat around the group, keeping his icy blue gaze on Eireann as he blended into the darkened shadows, quickly slipping into an alleyway. In a few moments and quick blurrs of speed, the Frenchman was seated on the rooftop above, scanning the street below with an impassive expression. Personally, he preferred keeping to the rooftops rather than the ground; it gave him an odd sense of security, knowing not many humans could easily get to him at the various heights, unless they had guns of course.

Icy blue gaze flickering to the group, he had to admit he was fairly tempted in picking off one of the two humans, but thought better of it. Being too close to the Huntress kept him on edge, and he wasn't too eager on risking it. And with Lynette close by, whether she was a Huntress herself or not, Francis knew that revealing himself as a blood-craving vampire, a creature of the night, wouldn't prove to be helpful, considering the circumstances.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 29th 2012, 7:48 pm

The Russian woman sensed a new aura now. It was a powerful aura and one that she faintly recognized... Alin Dumitru. She froze in her tracks and guarded herself with her blades. Her crimson irises stared into the night until she felt the powerful prescence getting closer... and closer. The Russian woman already knew who was approaching and she was ready to carry out her revenge. With venom in her voice, she greeted the spectator.

"Privet... father."
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru April 29th 2012, 8:00 pm

✘ ✘ ✘

"Salut, fiica."
    The Romanian gave his Russian daughter a fanged smirk once she spoke, the venom in her tone of voice strong, as to be expected. He approached her and played with a strand of hair long blond hair in between two of his fingers.
    "So, tell me. How have you been these past years?"
    ✘ ✘ ✘
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 29th 2012, 8:15 pm

Lynette's ruby eyes pulsated. Its her she said, her voice filling with hate. She stepped slightly out of her hiding place, letting her blonde hair shine in the moonlight, but careful not to attract any attention to herself. She looked over in the shadows & saw a pair of icy blues eyes, that seemed vaguely familiar. " The he- THAT IS FRANCIS!" Being very pissed off at her brother, she watched as his figure disappeared for a minutes & somehow landed on a roof. " Idiot" she thought as she made her way towards the building quietly & climbed up to the roof.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 29th 2012, 8:41 pm

She slapped his hand away from her hair. "You murdered my family. Ai have come a long way, killing many of my half brothers and sisters to find you. Ai will never forget what you've done." She glared at him and tightened her hold on her blades. He would not escape her this time...

Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Post  Alin Dumitru April 29th 2012, 9:03 pm

✘ ✘ ✘

"As to be expected from you, fiica." He let out a fake sigh as if her hatred towards him was effecting him greatly, though the smirk never left his face.

"I am guessing you have come all this way to kill me, correct?" He put his hands behind his head contently. "How is it that you are planning to kill me?"

✘ ✘ ✘
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 29th 2012, 9:22 pm

Francis held back an annoyed groan as the scent of his sister grew stronger when Lynette climbed up to the roof. Like any sister, she was beginning to get on Francis' nerves too much for his liking. Surely his mind was toying with him about Lynette being a Vampire Huntress? If she was a Huntress, she would have driven a stake through my heart weeks ago. The Frenchman thought, with a hint of annoyance as he visibly scowled.

Revealing himself to her if Lynette was just an ordinary human seemed less dangerous than revealing himself to her if she was a Huntress. And, as much as Francis disliked to admit it, if Lynette was indeed a Huntress, he knew well enough he'd have the strenght to kill her off if he chose to. Hunters and Huntresses were a threat to him and his kind's existance, no matter if there were family relationships involved. It was a gamble Francis wasn't too willing to take, but then again, he knew well that Lynette would find out sooner or later if he wasn't careful.

"Mon deiu...Lynette, I know you're there." The Frenchman's frustrated voice was a bit different; less flambouant, even slightly raspy. "I don't appreciate it that you've followed me up here, and I highly suggest you leave before things get too out of hand. Your persistance frustrates me." Francis drawled out, his tone slightly bitter. Eyes narrowed as they flashed a dark shade of crimson red, the Frenchman glanced over his shoulder at Lynette, allowing a slight, animalistic yet threatening growl to rise up in his throat.

Last edited by xFrancisBonnefoy on April 29th 2012, 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 29th 2012, 9:23 pm

She took her stance, ready to fight. She had one goal and one goal only: To avenge her human family by killing her vampire father. "Ai have fewer weaknesses since Ai am half vampire... Dʹyavol papa..." Her crimson irises locked on his. "That has been my advantage in killing our kind... but et is also my curse... for Ai must feed like the others..."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 29th 2012, 9:27 pm

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 Eirevh

The huntress was growing low on patience as she waited for the boys' answer, even though the fact that they were lost was obvious. Most vampires would not attack a child, but she could never be too sure. An uneasy feeling was growing in her stomach. Thanks to her full range vampire senses, the presence of the Frenchman above, the two other hunters, and the additional two vampires was no secret. These boys had chosen the wrong night to come out. Eireann had places to be, she couldn't babysit these humans any longer. So stretching her arms out, she came between the boys and placed an arm over each of their shoulders. She rarely ever used her vampiric power over humans, but she figured there was no other choice for the moment. Lifting her head slightly, she was able to stare each boy in the eye directly, first the Latvian, then the Estonian. Her hypnotic green irises quickly put them into a trance. With a sigh, she removed her arms from the boys' shoulders and gave them instructions to follow.

"Listen 'ere, Estonian. I want ya to take yer lil' brother an' find somewhere safe to stay the night. Do I make myself clear? These streets are too dangerous for kids like you. Avoid anythin' that looks like trouble. Now, go on~!" The Irish woman smirked and watched the pair of boys hurry away before fixing her hood so that it covered her eyes once more. She lifted her arm beside her shoulders once more so that her blade returned to its original position. She then headed for a back alley, appearing as though she was leaving the area, but stopped before she made her exit. Her position remained still but her voice rang out through the tight space to the vampire above. She knew the Frenchman would hear her and the threatening hiss in her voice. "Ay, vampire! Don't lemme catch ya across my path again. This time I'm lettin' ya off for not attackin' those kids. But if I get any word ya did... I will hunt you down until my blade pierces your cold, dead heart..."

The huntress did not stay to hear the vampire's response. Instead, she walked on until the village was well behind her. There was just too much commotion for her lax nature to handle. She decided she would make her way to the meeting. Continuing through the woods she had been in earlier, Eireann didn't stop until she found the beginnings of a dirt road. Presuming it was a hiking trail, she followed it the edge of the forest. Yet, as she neared the end of the trees, she detected another pair of auras. One she knew by heart and the other had a distasteful similarity to it. The aura of a deadly hunter was no other than her own brother and partner, Alfred F. Jones. But there was undoubtedly a vampire with him, and an impressively powerful one at that. The huntress came to a single conclusion - Romania's scheming little daughter. Her eyes narrowed as she listened into their conversation from the cover of the trees.

"So, what time should I be expected to arrive?"

The female vampire grinned and answered his question. "Midnight, naturally~ I thought you might know us creatures of the night a little better than that~" The girl giggled and turned around before Alfred could respond, clearly not planning on staying a moment longer. "Now~ I have some important people to meet up with. I doubt you will have any trouble finding your way. See you then, hunter..." The huntress watched in silence as the Transylvanian transformed to the sleek form of a black cat, darting off in the same inhuman speed she could gather on foot.

After she was sure the vampire had left, Eireann slipped from her hiding spot and approached her partner with a cheshire cat grin. She had clearly found something amusing about the scene. Quickly swiping his lighter and cigarettes from his jacket, she popped one into her mouth and flicked the lighter to set the end ablaze. "Heh... I knew ya were good with the ladies Al, but I never thought you'd pick up a lil' vampire admirer~" The huntress was teasing of course. Anyone who knew the Irish girl on a closer level knew well that she found pranks, jokes, and teasing to be a key element of entertainment.

Viorica headed straight for her father after she finished her conversation with the hunter. Her 'walk' had gone on a bit longer than she originally planned and she didn't want her father to be too suspicious. Her feline form was perfect for navigating the tight spaces of the town alleyways and made shortcuts to her destination possible. After a few minutes of running and leaping, she finally arrived atop one of the local rooftops, staring down at her father below. But who he was with caused her blood to boil. She hissed at the sight of the Russian girl, knowing that she was a half-sister, but refusing to acknowledge such an absurd thing. The young vampiress, in fact, had several half-siblings from her father's excursions, however, none of them had ever been lucky enough to find any favor from the dark princess.

Returning to her human form, Viorica put on a cheerful facade, jumping off the roof and landing perfectly on her father's shoulders as if she was a toddler asking for a piggy-back ride. Her small size even gave the look of it a legitimate edge. She rested her chin on her father's head and stared happily into his ruby eyes with her own.
    "Sorry I was gone so long, Tată. I was just being extra careful~ There are so many hunters around this evening!" She lifted her childish gaze to the Russian, a hidden malice showing through her innocent voice. "Even soră-vitregă Ivana is here~ What a surprise... It would be a shame if you killed off Tată~ We were going to have a lot of fun tonight! Maybe you should join us~" Viorica smirked.

Post  Guest April 29th 2012, 10:00 pm

Dark Storm Rising -OPEN- - Page 2 284924-1

Hugging his brother close to his chest, he answered her; "Yes. I know the path... But I'm afraid I put out the light.

His hand started rubbing his brother's back, slowly and calmly comforting him. Knowing Latvia, he would be easily scared but rather would always want to try to act like an older brother. He observed the Huntress, and he came into a conclusion that she was busy. "I'm sorry for being such a hindrance,it won't happen again" Estonia breathed through his mouth, his breaths were crooked, besides Latvia being scared, he was to be rather calm than letting himself loosen.

Sooner or later, he was pulled together by the Huntress with his brother and stared at her eye to eye. His eyes glowed blue in confirmation of being completely in a mind control; No longer in his senses but someone elses. Hearing the Huntress's reasonings, it was answered with a nod. He looked at the pathway behind him and took his brothers hand, running there with him, into the darkness. Together they come across an empty house, with a horse tied to its post and a hay stack. He looked at his brother, still under a spell, he held his wrist a bit tighter and hid themselves together in the hay stack.Together inside, he hold his brother tightly and securely
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 29th 2012, 10:40 pm

Ivana noticed the blonde Transylvanian girl and more hatred consumed her. She knew that her father had so many of her half brothers and sisters but Ivana was determined to have her vengeance. He took away her family and now she had a much crueler idea. Instead of killing Alin herself... she would take away the vampires he cared about until her father was completely and utterly alone like she was when she was just a newborn.

"Ai refuse. Ai have changed my mind. Ai won't kill you YET... D'yavol papa..." She let down her blades and pulled her hood back up over her head. Instead... you will know the pain Ai felt. Ai will not hesitate. Ai will continue to slay your comrades until our final battle. Then Ai will kill you and end dis curse...

With a smirk, Ivana disappeared into the night. ... and dat will be my sweet vengeance... you will pay D'yavol papa... with the blood of your children... and Ai will slay every last one of them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:19 am