Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

The Awesome Introduction of Prussia

Fish

The Awesome Introduction of Prussia Empty The Awesome Introduction of Prussia

Post  Fish February 17th 2012, 8:35 am

Hallo guys and gals. Prussia here! ....Kidding.

I won't be giving out my real name /but/ I am 17 (A bit too old to be RP-ing, aren't we?) and I certainly love history and animmeeeee. Though, I'll have to admit that there are sections in history that are way too boring for me to understand fully. Although I say I have the personality of Prussia, I honestly have all the hobbies that Austria would have: I enjoy playing the piano (I believe it's been about 12 years now) and I play the violin for Hawaii's (yes, Hawaii.) highest ranking orchestra (not to brag or anything). Music and the arts are my passion but I plan to major in PREMED! WHOO!
    I am what you consider a "jock" I suppose. I do have a liking for sports, thought my main interest lies in Paddling. In case you haven't heard of it, Google it.

I enjoy talking to everyone about anything, so don't be afraid to chat me up anytime!

...Why am I telling you all of this? Most of you probably don't give a rat's ass about what I do! -rofl'd-

...I wonder if anyone will figure out which Prussia (from YT) I am....-trollface-
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

The Awesome Introduction of Prussia Empty Re: The Awesome Introduction of Prussia

Post  Ivana Braginska February 17th 2012, 9:20 am

darkruler65, da?
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

The Awesome Introduction of Prussia Empty Re: The Awesome Introduction of Prussia

Post  Feliciano Vargas February 21st 2012, 11:06 pm

Hehe! I know you! You're the one and only Prussia in there... Well the most accurate one I saw

We just don't talk though. Sadly.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 9th 2012, 4:52 pm

PRUSSIAAAAAAAAAA ;D *glomp*
    Fish

Post  Fish March 17th 2012, 1:54 am

oh my god....I've missed so much on this site ._."

I seriously hope I can catch up.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 17th 2012, 1:58 am

Gilbert Beilschmidt wrote:

I seriously hope I can catch up.

You will be, Prussia! Just enjoy and don't ever feel under pressure! The Site just got active 3 days ago, so you didn't miss much. It seems like it, but you didn't. All role plays were just basically making our characters to be introduced to other characters. So, all you need to do is jumped in. And Welcome back to the site! I and we missed you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 9:43 am