Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+5
Luka Bondevik
Ivan Braginski
Alfred F. Jones
Feliciano Vargas
Lynette Bonnefoy
9 posters

Beach Time~!

Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Beach Time~! Empty Beach Time~!

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 5:35 pm

Beach Time~! 335405-1

Lynette sighed as she stuffed her flip flops into her bag & walked out the door. Today was a day she was going to relax.....and soak up some sun. Dressed in a short dress and a two piece bikini with the colors of the French flag. She let ger hair hand freely as she walked down towards the beach.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Beach Time~! Empty Re: Beach Time~!

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 29th 2012, 7:40 pm

Beach Time~! 2rgkepc

Ah~ Summer time, here we go! School is almost over, why not celebrate it now? While he was still in Italy, his place of home. He heard there was a nice beach at France, why not go over?

Near side the beach, traveling not so far, since Italy and France were just beside each other. A sports car automobile arrived; Ferarri, there, an Italian exited from the vehicle wearing his sun glasses on, he wears a summer clothing. Wearing white shorts, and a green polo shirt which were all buttons unbuttoned, and a pair of flip-flops, he wear as of right now. Went into his car for a minute and grabbed a small sized cooler, where all the wine, beer, juice, soda and other beverage are stored. As soon as he was done carrying his things, he saw a female figured, possibly Paris, France's relative. A smile created on the Italian face as he approached her, but before he go farther away from his car, using a car remote, his ferrari's car slowly closed down, other than its door being held up in the air like a wing.

He approached Paris, by lifting his sunglasses up and gave her a wink. Took it off from his head and cling on the waist line of his shorts. North Italy gave his attention again to her, picked up her hand and kissed it, as he looked at her, having his amber eyes locked on hers. He smiled and asked "Alone? A lady like-a-you doesn't deserve to be alone. Let me brighten your day up by bring some of my friends over. He would move closer to her and whispered in her ear "I'm your Prince Charming for today, beautiful~" He moved off her and held up a finger, as he went away from a distance... "One sec. Miss Beautiful~

Walking away from a distance, he flipped his phone open, and pressed one button. speed dialing all the Nations that everyone could join a beach day or party, inviting each and one of them He smiled, in accomplishment. Another call he was going to make, he pressed a few buttons and called his Brother all the way to Southern Italy. No one answered again... "C'mon, Romano... Pick up!" North Italy complained. He placed his phone on his ear again, hoping his brother would pick up, because when he left the house... His brother was snoring in his sleep... Finally! The Southern Italian picked up.

"Lovino! I'm glad you're awake! Ne, I didn't want to wake you up because you would yell at me. We talked about this last-sa-night that we will go to the Beach together! ... Well! This is the day, I left the keys for the Lamborghini, that car is fast and expensive-vah! Don't you crash it! And before you go, fratello! I forgot a few things-sa! Could you please bring me, my pasta, tomatoes, fruits, my panting utensils, Germany's cat, piano... "

Feliciano, there he was continuing to tell his brother to bring the stuff he needs, for so, he didn't realized he was making his brother bring the WHOLE house. Veneziano would keep talking more and more, until his brother could stop him from talking.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 29th 2012, 7:58 pm

Lynette blushed a little bit. "Uh.....okay?" was all she managed to choke out., her ignorant curl deciding to make an apppearance. After all, she was used to this kind of attention, but was slightly perplexed. "Is this guy even French?" she asked herself as he walked away a bit. Sighing quietly, she turned around and got a good look at his car. Holy chizz, this guy is RICH!!!!! She thought, running her fingers over the glossy car. Wait.....I think I know this guy, and by friends......OH CRAP! HE'S BRINGING THAT SCARY GERMANY GUY!!! she thought, her eyes growing wide as she immediately froze.

Post  Guest April 29th 2012, 10:15 pm

Beach Time~! 284924-1

While one the other side of the Expensive looking car, he as well was worshipping the car just like the lady on the other side. He was one of the nations that received that world wide text from the Northern Italian, though he didn't received it from his cellphone but from his computer. Its amazing during this year his computer can receive text messages. And since with was a Beach Outing, he was also wearing the appropriate attire, white dress shirt, rather buttoned and a blue pants, matching his eye color, by the side of his waist, his other arm was carrying a small laptop.

As he looked at the luxurious car, amazed how beautiful it was, he encounter the French woman on the other side. Smiley finally meeting the owner of this car. "Hello, ... I mean bonjour! Um.. Do you own this car? What is your name? I would like to blog about you." The Estonian smiled meeting her, she looked gorgoues... But since he is a small country and rarely come out to the world, he doesn't know much about her but maybe know her information once the name is shared. He offered his hand as a sign of greeting. "My name is Eduard Von Bock. Great pleasure meeting you."
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 29th 2012, 10:52 pm

Lynette looked up & smiled warmly, shaking the guy named Eduard's hand. "Well, bonjour to you as well~! My name's Lynnette....Bonnefoy." She said, dragging out the last name. "And um...no, as much as I wish it was, this isn't my car...its my boy friend's car...." She said, nodding her head in the direction of the Italian on his phone. But she suddenly realized what she said & attempted to try to fix her mistake. By boyfriend, I mean a guy.....that's a friend.....of my brother's....which makes him a friend of mine?" she said, confusing herself at the same time. Yep. Epic blonde moment #364

Post  Guest April 30th 2012, 12:40 am

Beach Time~! 284924-1

"Oh, Paris! Now I know you. Capital of France?" The Estonian smiled, and in reassurement he pushed his glasses up, adjusting it. He chuckled at her sense of humor, seeing her making herself to be understood more, even though he get it the first time. He looked over at the Italian who was talking over a phone, he seems to be busy, talking to someone. Estonia would look again at the girl with a smile, followed by a chuckle "You should have said he was your boyfriend, so you could define yoursef having a rich guy with you!" Estonia laughed, giving her back the joke.

Before he would walk towards the beach, he motions himself for the girl to come over. "Come, let me keep you company while your boyfriend is on the phone." He placed his things on the white clean sand, and looks at her. "You own this beach?"
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 30th 2012, 1:09 am

She chuckled at the joke as she walked over and kneeled next to him in the sand. "Oui, maybe I should have...and yes, this is my beach. Isn't it beautiful?" she asked, her ruby eyes scanning the beach, watching children play, waves crash against the shore & people mingle. She glanced back at the Italian on the phone. " Y'know Monsieur Eduard, I never actually caught his name either......" she chuckled, flipping back her hair to keep it out of her face. And oui, I am Paris!
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 30th 2012, 2:03 am

"YEEEHAAA!" The voice was unmistakable. The American had already been at the beach that day, riding the waves as if he were upon a horse. Like any cowboy would. He held his balance very well, only dropping into the water once the wave had died down. He then laid himself on the board and paddled back to shore once he noticed more people had arrived. He had been watching the French woman from where he was in the waters, but now he was walking towards her and the Estonian with wet hair and wet swim-trunks hugging his body.

"Yo!" He greeted them with a friendly smile, going as far as patting the Estonian's shoulder. He glanced over and saw the Italian messing with his phone, smirking as he focused on him. "Feliciano, dude! Fancy seeing you here!" He greeted him.

Post  Guest April 30th 2012, 2:59 am

Beach Time~! 284924-1

Estonia picked something out from his backpack and lay out a blanket on the white sand. He patted the edge of it so the Female could sit down. He smiled at her and looked at Feliciano once again then back at her. "Paris, you should know him." Eduard chuckled, adjusting his glasses once again and sitted on the blanket. "His name is Feliciano Vargas, he's widely known for his art and wealth but at the same time... He's also known as the country who would always give up too fast or early. You should know him, I mean... you know are neighbors after all. You two have a lot in common since your language and his are considered the Romance languages with Spain, of course. Estonia smiled as he finished explaining to the French girl. He reached for the cooler and grabbed something from inside, pulled out a soda then offered it to the lady and give himself one.

Opens the soda... "Gah!" Estonia screeched in shocked when the American placed his hand over his shoulder. He turned around and adjusted his glasses again. "Mr. America....! Greetings! My brother Lithuania talked a lot about you. You sure are a great guy. We're you here? Or did you received. Mr. Italy's message?" He smiled waiting for his reponse, he looked at the lady again. "You must have a lot of visitors coming into this beach huh?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 30th 2012, 3:11 am

The American gave the Estonian a cheerful smile, winking in the process. "I had already planned on getting some sun today, but yes, I received the message from Feliciano. Man, it sure is a lovely day!" He said, throwing his arms behind his head as he gave another cheerful smile - this time, it was a bit more goofy. He then glanced down and around Paris' and Estonia's forms, noticing they had been setting up their beach necessities here. "Mind if I sit with you guys?" He asked.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 30th 2012, 7:30 am

"Oh....I knew that....." she said as she took the soda. As she tries to open it, she looked up to see the Estonian jump at the tough of a loud blonde with glasses, giggling at his behavior. "Non, not at all!" she said, smiling up at the loud American. She then turned back to the Estonian. "Oui, around this time of year, everyone migrates to the beaches, and this happens to be one," she said, looking back at the ocean.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 30th 2012, 9:00 am

"What is d'is.....?"

A casual tone spoke up from the left of the cheery group. A rather puzzled expression was etched across Ivan Braginski's features approached the other nations. He was still wearing that thick beige overcoat over his winter clothing and heavy brown boots, and his usual scarf was draped around his neck and the tops of his shoulders. By the confused glances he cast at the waters and such, one could easily tell the Russian wasn't exactly familiar with such an area. I mean, really... who'd want to go to a beach in Russia? The salty waters from the further North were still far too cold even in the Russian summer.

"a'I was invited to a party yet.... a'I tend to puzzle a bit as to why no one specified et was here..."

He glanced at the clear blue waters. It was warm...There was water that wasn't frozen over... it was actually quite nice. However, he feared he would have to go all the way back to the house and grab something that wouldn't get ruined if wet. Seeing America here, the Russian suspected that Gilbert and Arthur were not far behind. Knowing that trio.. he was more than likely to get pushed into the water by at least one of them. But.. sadly enough... Ivan really didn't feel like taking another trip back to his manor.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 30th 2012, 2:13 pm

Laughing & smiling with the American & the Estonian, Lynette looked up to see a tall guy in a beige coat. " Hey...who's that?" she asked, nodding towards the strange guy.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 30th 2012, 3:34 pm

Beach Time~! 405133
    "Oh! Lovino! One-na-more! The kinds of pastas, I need are, Ravioli, spaghetti, rigati, rigatoni, and maccheroni! And Cheeses! Mozzarella, Ricotta, and Robiola! Wine is at your choice, si?! ..." From a far, the Italian didn't stop requesting from the Southern Italian, as he wait for his answer... No tone? He should be yelling right now. "Hm. No answer... Fratello, did you fall asleep again? Call me when you get this-sa-back!" Italy sighed, flipped closed his phone. Apparently, he was already done with the phone calls.

That voice he heard, he heard a long time friend of his, he turned around and waved to him. "Ciao, Alfred! Received my-a-text?" Feliciano smiled, greeting his friend as he run forth towards them, as he reached them, he spread his arms wide tackling over to the America, just like he would always do to Germany and his brother, South Italy. He saw the lady again who was now sitting along with his friends, he smiled at her and took her hand again, kissing it. "This is miei amici, my friends!" Feliciano would point out one by one. First at Estonia then at the American. "Eduard Von Bock, He's Estonian, and this one is Alfred F. Jones, He's American! He's a bit far away from us, but he always have that cool Airplane that flies very fast! ... I think I have one more friend there... huh..?

He looked over the shores, seeing the Russian... What the. No way! He wasn't part his friends! In a panic, Italy grabbed his phone, flipped it open and looked over at his contacts... Ivan Braginski was in it. "WHAT?! Italy panicked and he pointed at the Russian with his arms shivering and all, while he looked at the girl, introducing his 'friend'. "That's-sa.... That's Ivan Braginski... He's Russian. It's-sa-really bad pissing him off."
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 30th 2012, 5:37 pm

Lynette introduced herself to the American. "Lynette Bonnefoy at yoour service!" she said, saluting him. Then she saw that her new friend was freaking out about the strange guy in the coat. Getting up, she grabbed his hand innocently. "What's wrong?" she asked him, looking at the "scary" guy once again. "He doesn't look scary, he looks kind of.....lost....and why's he dressed like that? Its too hot!" she said. "Bonjour Monsieur Ivan!!!" she said, waving at him to come over to where she & her new friends were.

Post  Guest April 30th 2012, 10:16 pm

Back in Italy, the Southern and more grumpy Italian heard his phone ring several times before getting off his lazy ass and picking it up. However upon hearing the loud and too cheerful voice he droned the younger out before hanging up right as he started saying things he 'forgot'.

"Tch...Dammit." He groaned, knowing Italy would call over and over until he actually got there. Ah what the hell, it'll save him the headache if he went. He just hoped someone interesting and not annoying would be there. Though thats asking for a bit much.

So the Italian stormed upstairs, grabbing sunscreen, his idiotic brother probably forgot to bring some, and stuffing it into a small bag, along with a swimsuit (Just in case he actually felt like doing anything), sunglasses (to glare at people secretly), and of course his Ipod.

Placing his bag into the car, he sped off towards France, though the very thought made him shiver with disgust. Hopefully nothing ahem...out of hand would happen while he was there, for he has had a few issues with the place all together. After a long drive [and somehow magically getting there before dark ._.'] he saw his brothers car, amazingly unscratched.

"Oi!" He hissed, seeing the group of people, grabbing his bag out of his car and stomping over there.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 1st 2012, 2:49 am

The Andorraian was well at home, when she got the text from Italy, saying something about hanging out at the beach? Yuu seemed excited to go, since she did invite all the nations to her home for a time of relaxation some time ago, so it would have been a great experience to enjoy herself out of her home and be able to hang with the nations again.

I'm so excited! I can't wait to head to the beach and greet everyone!

All Yuu could think of was trying to choose which swim suit would look good on her, but in the end she decided to go with the white two piece swim suit that had a blue butterfly on it. With that out of the way, she wore a teal sundress over the swim suit with matching sandals and started packing a few items for the trip.

Okay, let's see, I have the sun screen, check, umbrella, blanket, and chairs, check, check, and check, but there's a couple of things missing, but what is it? Oh, now I remember, I forgot about Zander and the surprise I have for the nations.

As she brings all the items need with her, Yuu gets onto her custom made white vespa and heads to pick Zander and head over to the beach as soon as possible. As she arrives to pick up Zander, she notices him with a brown wolf and sees that his friend also wants to tag along for the ride.

Zander, j'espère que votre ami peut tenir le coup, parce que nous nous dirigeons vers la plage. (Zander, I hope your friend can hold on, because we're headed for the beach.)

Bark!

Bark!

As the Andorraian was making her way up to the beach, she noticed a nice fancy red car, but she didn't know exactly whose it was. So she parks on the right side of the car and gets all of her things and lets Zander and his friend off and notices the lovely French woman.

Perdon? Excusez-moi? Are you Lynette by any chance? I got a text from Italy saying that there was a party at this beach and I was wondering if I made it to the right place? By the way, my name is Yuu Simon Ortiz, at your service and these two are Zander and Kito. Don't worry, they won't cause too much trouble their well trained.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 1st 2012, 3:22 am

Beach Time~! 405133

While his hands were shivering, his blushed and suddenly his shivering had stopped looking at the gorgeous girl. He smiled, no longer scared. "Well..." He looked at the Russian standing alone at the shore all lost and wondering, then looked back at the French. There's no way Italy could say bad things about the Russian, or else he'll gets it. A nervous chuckle he released... "N-Nothing. He-sa-great guy.... Kek!" Feliciano was caught by surprise, unbelievably his brother arrived on time, seeing him made the Italian come back into his senses then looked at the Female. "Ne. That's mio fratello, my brother, his name is Lovino Vargas". The Italian suddenly moved slightly closer to the girl and whispered. "Just a head-sa-up, he's a dick!" After the whispering, he stood up and made a run towards his brother, giving him a big bear hug.

"ROMANO!!!! HA!! BIG HUGG!" Feliciano hugged his brother tightly, with his arms being locked by his sides. After the tight hug, he looked behind the Southern Italian and looked at him. "Where's the things I asked you, fratello?" Veneziano would keep looking for the things until he saw a beautiful girl behind his brother. "Whoa.." said the Italian, having his eyes all on her.

He would approached the Andorran, offering his hand with a wink. "Oh ciao~ My name is Feliciano Vargas, who're you...? I bet your name is gorgeous." The Italian watched her walk then follow her, as he does, he grabbed his brothers hand, dragging him along towards their group of friends. His brother was left out a lot, he didn't want that to happen in this occasion this time. As he followed the girl, he listened closely what her name was. Yuu Simon Ortiz, the Italian caught her name. He took note and remembered it. He made his brother sit with the group and moved over to the Estonian and whispered something, when he was done, he looked at him with a smile following by a nod.

"You can handle it, si?"

The whisper: "Make this outing interesting"
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 1st 2012, 4:49 am

Yuu, Zande and Kito start walking towards the group of men sitting down in the shade.

Pardon, do you mind if I sit here?

As Yuu begins to set up, it seems that Zander senses something going on with the guys and begins growling, making Kito join in. The men had to watch out for both wolves because they were very protective of Yuu, but since she was here, she would obviously tell them to relax, since they were out in a public area. As Yuu was done setting up, Zander decides to walk around a bit before heading back to the shade, but then hears Yuu calling for him.

Zander, do you mind if you can get the sun screen from the vespa! I didn't notice that it was still on there.

Zander rushes over to the vespa to get the sun screen as well as Yuu's sun hat. He also noticed that Kito was trying to tell him something, but wasn't sure what it was about.

Merci, Zander. Go have fun with Kito, we're going to be here all day, so don't worry about me, I can take care of myself.

Yuu watches Zander and Kito have fun and decides to take off her teal sun dress to show her two piece bikini with a blue butterfly on it. As she starts applying sun screen to herself, she notices that she can't quite reach her back and asks one the guys if their willing to rub sun screen on her back for her.

Excusez-moi? Can anyone of you rub sun screen on my back? I would really appreciate it, since I myself can't quite reach all the way back there.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 7:51 am

Lynnette laughed at the Italian & his brother. "Aw, your brother looks just like you!" she said, smiling widely. "Oui, that's me!" she said, smiling up at the girl whom she recognozed as Andorra. She turned back & went & sat down where she was before. Sitting there for a while longer, she noticed a beach volleyball game going on to her right. Getting up & pulling off her short dress to reveal her very patriotic bikini, she grabbed everybody & the towels they were sitting on, with her being quite strong, and commenced to dragging them towards the beach volleyball game"C'mon....let's.....play....beach....volleyball.....over there....." she said, struggling to pull everybody over, finally giving up & falling into the sand.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 1st 2012, 10:15 am

"Hmn...?" Ivan turned his amethyst gaze toward the unfamiliar French girl at the sound of his name being called. But once he noticed the Italian with her, a childish smile lit up his puzzled features.

"Feliciano!" The Russian paced over and looped his arms around the smaller country, pulling him into an embrace. Now, it was rather light for a Russian hug, but to those who were not used to it... it was nothing short of crushing.

"a'I got your text. a'I forgot to tell you before hand d'at I took d'e liberty of adding my name to your phone during d'e last meeting when you were not looking. a'I hope d'at was alright.... Right?" At the end of the sentence, Ivan squeezed the hug a little bit tighter, as if to emphasize the "right" part of it. His eyes flew open at a series of deep, throaty barks coming from the other side of the beach.

The massive Russian Overcharkas Shalunya and Durzhok were bolting across the sandy beach, barking and howling their chords out. They had somehow snuck out of the Soviet mansion and had followed their master to the beach.

The abmormally massive dogs sprayed sand behind them as their ran, but they were too far from the people to upset anyone. A dark, bulletproof vest with a small patch of the Russian flag was clasped onto both the bear-like dog's shoulders. There were the letters of "USSR" were patched underneath the small stripes of blue, white, and red, as if giving the identification of whom the Soviet military dogs belonged to.

Shalunya was the first one to get there, but both sprang for the beach ball Lynnette was trying to get people to play with. The fae-dog grasped the ball between her strong jaws and took off running toward the waters while Durzhok chased after her, snapping his jaws at her face and paws to try to steal the white ball from his sister.

"Ai!" Ivan shouted, releasing the Italian and bolting after the dogs. "Nyet, Nyet, Nyet!"

Beach Time~! Kafkaz_shepard_dog-e1268776293318Beach Time~! Tamara-010608-010b

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on May 1st 2012, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 1st 2012, 11:36 am

Eh...trying to catch back up ^^;

The American had taken his seat next to the Italian and Frenchwoman when they offered him the spot. He stretched himself out against the sand, placing his hands behind his head. He laid there for a moment, getting a bit of rest before he would go back out into the water. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Lynette!" He told her with a friendly smile. When she had asked about who that man was, he sat up, sand sticking to his form in some spots as he glanced around to find Ivan had made it to the beach.

Alfred broke out into fits of laughter, holding his stomach. Ivan at the beach - now, that was a funny sight! It must have been a huge change, going from cold climates to warm climates. He wiped the tears from his eyes, nodding as Feliciano explained who Ivan was. "Yes, don't piss him off...he's scary as hell." He had mumbled under his breath in agreement, standing to his feet once more.

He was stretching, taking in the beach air when Lynette began dragging them to play volleyball. Alfred didn't pull away, but he was a bit puzzled as she attempted to tug them along. When she fell over into the sand, he chuckled and knelt down. "Lynette, you don't have to pull us along. I am sure we'd all be more than happy to play!" And he turned himself in the sand a bit, making it to where she could get onto his back. "Come on! I'll even give you a piggyback ride there!" He cheered.

While he waited for her to jump onto his back, he blinked as Ivan began chasing after the Russian dogs. Alfred had only just realized they had taken off with the ball Lynette had planned on using for volleyball. He shook his head with a small smile, hoping Ivan would be able to retrieve the ball. It was actually quite humorous to see the Russian chasing after his dogs.

Post  Guest May 1st 2012, 1:34 pm

Beach Time~! 284924-1

The Estonian smiled watching everyone to have fun, he looked over at the Italian and answered him; "Don't worry, I will, but seems like everyone is up for a beach ball. So why not we play-" Estonian started to hold his laughter watching his boss to chase off the dogs. " I so have to take this!". Quickly, Eduard grabbed his bag and grabbed his camera from it, shooting and recording his boss chasing off the dgs, telling them to stop. Estonia did nothing but laugh out loud. "Man! This is so funny! Enough fooling around, he looked at the Andorran, as his laughter slowly fades.

"Okay.. I'l help you put sunscre-" Eduard offered but then saw Lovino's grumpy side.

"On the other hand... I think Lynette should do it..."

Estonia chuckled and moved over to Lovino, bumping his should against his. "I'm glad you could come... I seriously thought you wouldn't. I'm really glad you could." He smiled at him, looking at the beach, everyone seems to have fun. Then again, he wanting to join Lynette and Alfred out there... But leaving the Italians and the Andorran behind would be quite rude. Either way, he was also shy joining everyone else. He wasn't a beach or activity person. Time to check his agendas.

He grabbed his computer, opened it and as it opened he looked at his memo. He smiled at his satisfaction "Everything is according to plan..." He thought to himself.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 2:03 pm

Lynnette smiled as she climbed onto the American's back. "Whoa, I'm so tall!" she said, holding on so she wouldn't fall. " Don't drop me Alfie,m'kay?" she told him, looking in the direction on the Russian chasing the dogs. "Um......." she said, scratching her head & staring at the whole scene, slowly starting to laugh her head off hysterically.

Post  Guest May 1st 2012, 4:12 pm

After having his bones crushed by his brothers "loving" hug, he stood for a moment gasping for air and cursing Italy. "Feliciano! You freaking idiot! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" he hissed, though his foul words were ignored by the younger.

All too soon he was dragged over to the others Italy had invited, and scowling, he sat down, promptly trying to push his brother off and away from him. "Go play in the sand or something you idiot!" he yelled, and started to take his sunglasses out of his bag, but not before throwing the sunscreen. "And put this on before you fry like some damn crab!"

However, the elder Italian felt someone nudge his arm, and when he was about to snap he noticed it was Estonia. "Tch...I only came 'cuz my bastard of a brother wouldn't of stopped bugging me. I could be doing things much more interesting right now...like sleeping or eating..." he glared to nothing in particular before watching Russia fumble with his dogs.

Hah...hope they drown...
    He silently thought to himself, laying down and trying to somehow relax with all the noise. Hes already there, might as well get something out of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 4:08 am