Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

Ciao, mi chiamo Feliciano Vargas!

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Ciao, mi chiamo Feliciano Vargas!  Empty Ciao, mi chiamo Feliciano Vargas!

Post  Feliciano Vargas February 18th 2012, 10:40 am

Hello! Since this is a out of character introduction, I should tell something about myself! My name is Geralynn, but you guys can call me Lynn. I came from Youtube and my username is “ItalyFeliciano” I’m not going to lie, I think half of you don’t know me and that’s why I’m here! Talk to me whenever you want to, I’m often happy and hopefully fun to talk to, I don’t bite. Better yet, Role play with me, I don’t think Italy bites.

I’m 18 years old and I’m Chinese-American. I like to shop, help; people and animals, and I /love/ to clean –Is a neat freak, a single stain can drive me crazy and I always have my “to do list”-… Enough with the boring stuff HAHAH! Okay then! The good stuff in me, I’m an overachiever, and time is golden for me, I love to manage my time. The Bad stuff! I’m a bad liar, alcoholic, VERY SHORT attention span and always wants things my way, if not. I go apeshit.

Since everyone is talking about sports, I guess I should say mine. I’m not a sport kind of a girl, that’s why I just work out at a gym. Though, I have Top 3 sports that I usually play. Third place is Golf, I play golf with my dad often, I still remember throwing my Gold club across the Golf Course, LMAO! My goal is to beat dad in Golf. Second, I play Badminton; I’m naturally good at it. Last but not least, Swimming! Been swimming since 7 years old, and have been in competitions.

-Looks over from top to bottom- Holy Shit! I talk too much! HAHAHAH! X’D I bet you guys are asleep by now! Well this is all for now. I hope I’ll be able to befriend with everyone!

Arivederci!
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Ciao, mi chiamo Feliciano Vargas!  Empty Re: Ciao, mi chiamo Feliciano Vargas!

Post  Magnus Densen February 18th 2012, 11:36 am

Feliciano Vargas wrote:
    I /love/ to clean –Is a neat freak, a single stain can drive me crazy

May I borrow you? xD
    My room is usually a mess. Haha.

Jokes aside. Nice to meet you! I believe we've role played a tiny bit on YouTube.
    I hope we're going to talk and RP here more.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas February 18th 2012, 7:20 pm

Si! Of course, Mama. You can! I just don't fold clothing, sweep the floor and organize, I also polish floor and ceilings! Haha! How's that possible?!
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska February 18th 2012, 8:00 pm

In dat case, can I borrow you too?
    My room is always a mess thanks to my little brother and both my mom and I fractured our knees so we can't do housework all dat well :c
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas February 18th 2012, 9:15 pm

Ivana Braginska wrote: I fractured our knees so we can't do housework all dat well :c

Aww, sure why not? I enjoying cleaning it's something I enjoy. And I think since you're in no condition to clean, why won't I help! D:

I should start charging people! HAHAH! I'll earn a lot of money. JOKE! Friends are free of charge, of course!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content