Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+15
Ivana Braginska
Arthur Kirkland
Kiku Honda
Lynette Bonnefoy
Kirk
Mexico
Antonio F. Carriedo
Alfred F. Jones
Francis Bonnefoy
Luka Bondevik
Ayaka 'Anolani
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Feliciano Vargas
Magnus Densen
Ivan Braginski
19 posters

Second world meeting~ [OPEN]

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Second world meeting~ [OPEN]

Post  Ivan Braginski June 28th 2012, 12:37 pm

[Short reply... I'm at work and using one of their computers.]

"a'I must say Viorica... d'e new background is simply stunning." Ivan smiled and gave a cheery nod of his head in approval before turning his attention toward Amaya.

"Perhaps if you are interested, you can bring d'e food ef you so desire, miss Amaya. Nothing off-the-wall fancy... but decent."
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik June 28th 2012, 2:34 pm

Gracias Señor Ivan. And Señorita Viorica that would be a good thing and for the treats how about we have something like this. Oh, I almost forgot something, do you think that this would be a good set up for prom? I just like to see how the others would think about it. The more opinions the better right?

Chocolate Fountain
    Spoiler:

Prom Set-up 1
    Spoiler:

Prom Set-up 2
    Spoiler:
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly June 29th 2012, 12:07 am

"Thank you Ivan~" She smiled brightly to the Russian before addressing her attention to Amaya.

"Love the fountain! And if I might suggest.... How about the stage from setup one and the decor from setup two? Or of course, I am still open to more options!"
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik June 29th 2012, 12:23 am

Short and simple reply.

That sounds like a good idea, but we still need the input of the others and one question? How are going to get both of them for the set up?

Didn't occur to you that you just photo shop the pictures to make it look like just one picture is actually there? I'm just trying to have my point thrown across the table here.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland July 1st 2012, 2:05 pm

Arthur listened intently to the option being thrown out and occasioanlly nodded his head in agreement. After he noted enough info on the prom and everything else that seemed necessary, he turned his attention to Holland. "Hello to you too" He said, smiling softly. The Brit knew the other wasn't someone of many words or emotions.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski July 3rd 2012, 2:25 pm

"a'I agree wit' Viorica. D'e images are very good." The Russian nodded in approval.

"But as said before, we could have the picture after the fountain be our stage and dancing room, while the last one be the dining room....also..."

A thin, mischevious smile crept across the Russian's features, replacing his formal casual appearance in a heartbeat.

"D'e chocolate fountain is a wonderful idea, and I think we should keep that. However... knowing some of the teens... I don't know about you all, but one I saw that image, I could smell messy disaster just waiting to happen." A chuckle followed.

"Not saying we should remove it or anything... there's a possibility that nothing is going to happen, but I just wanted to point that out beforehand."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly July 15th 2012, 2:22 pm

-le Admin is going informal and wrapping up this meeting because she has to-

Prom decorations....we can do whatever! IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH.

WE NEED A DATE. BEFORE MY POST-SURGERY. SO:

STARTING TUESDAY - JULY 27th is PROM.

NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT.

THE ADMIN HAS SPOKEN.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani July 15th 2012, 6:36 pm

(lol ok that sounds good to me and I hope that your surgery goes well. we'll all pray and support you :DD)

"That sounds perfect."the young state said without complaints. "Also I will pray for your surgery to go well,and that you have a safe recovery Vio."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 1:07 pm