Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

Painting Flowers [OPEN]

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Painting Flowers [OPEN] Empty Painting Flowers [OPEN]

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly February 21st 2012, 10:56 am

Painting Flowers [OPEN] Viorica1
      ❖ ❖ ❖

Strange maze, what is this place?
      I hear voices over my shoulder,
      Nothing's making sense at all.
      Wonder why do we race?
      And everyday we're running in circles,
      Such a funny way to fall.
      Tried to open up my eyes,
      I'm hoping for a chance to make it alright.

When I wake up, the dream isn't done.
      I wanna see your face,
      and know I made it home.
      If nothing is true,
      What more can I do?
      I am still painting flowers for you.

-- Painting Flowers by All Time Low

❖ ❖ ❖

How long had it been since she had last seen her family? Viorica could not be sure. Her ruby eyes scanned the Siberian landscape from her bedroom window. It had to have been at least a month since Ivana had taken the Transylvanian captive to her home. She had been locked away in the basement for quite some time until Ivana had threatened to kill the girl and her family if she did not agree to becoming one with 'Mother Russia'. Of course, Viorica had agreed to it after that. No amount of torture she had already gone through could have forced her union anymore than that.

The worst thing about it all was that neither Romania nor Hungary knew where she was or what had happened to her. It had been a perfectly planned kidnapping. The only chance Viorica had of making contact with her parents had been effortlessly crushed when Ivana had removed all the phones in the building, save for the one she kept on her person at all times. And escaping was not much of an option either. Not only did Ivana have her under the Baltic's watch, but the weather had taken a turn for the worse. The whole landscape was nearly coated in ice and snow, with temperatures the girl could only dream of withstanding in her condition. Escaping would only be suicide.

'If only there was some way...anyway.. I could let them know where I am...'

Tears began to stream silently from her eyes as she lied back on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Even if her family was torn and could not stand one another... She would much rather be in the middle of one of her family feuds at the moment than locked away in a cold and unfamiliar room somewhere in the frozen wasteland of Siberia. Whether she had to face her heartbroken mother, her over-protective father, or her mischievous cousin, she did not care. All she wanted was to go home, and the only way she was going to get there was if someone figured out where she was and came to get her.

'But if they came... What would they do? Ivana would just kill them off... She said so herself. If anyone else is hurt on my account...'

"...I don't know what I'm going to do.."

Her words came out with a defeated sigh, her eyes closing in thought.

Suddenly, she caught the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. Sitting up quickly, she dried the tears from her eyes and put on the most rebellious and disobedient gaze that she could. Which was not hard, thankfully. Her ruby irises blazed angrily as they narrowed at the unlocking of the door.

❖ ❖ ❖

Painting Flowers [OPEN] Viorica2

Last edited by Viorica Dumitru on March 10th 2012, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Painting Flowers [OPEN] Empty Re: Painting Flowers [OPEN]

Post  Alin Dumitru February 23rd 2012, 1:50 am

Painting Flowers [OPEN] Alin1

✘ ✘ ✘

His daughter had been missing for quite some time. By now the Romanian was beginning to get worried. He had not been in contact with the Transylvanian for almost the past week. He didn't know where she could have gone, nor why.
      Romania sighed, knowing he would have to deal wth the former nation's mother for allowing their daughter to wander off and go missing. He stood up from the chair in his office, making his way to the front door of his home, pulling his coat off the coat rack along the way and shrugging it onto his body.
      'I better go look for her before anyone jumps to conclusions,' he thought. 'Just to make sure she isn't in any trouble before I inform the other nations about her disappearence...'
      With that being thought, the Romanian exitted his home, squitting once he was out. It was a sunny day out, and his eyes had always been very sensitive to the sunlight. He sighed, beginning his search.

✘ ✘ ✘

Painting Flowers [OPEN] Alin2
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 13th 2012, 3:32 pm

[Don't mind if I jump in... x3]

A key was thrust into the lock of the other side of the door that held Viorica captive, creating a faint scrape as metal scratched against metal. The knob was rusty, so it took a few seconds of flicking until a sharp click indicated the door was unlocked.

The door cracked open; darkness was the only thing visible. But wait... Two amethyst orbs made themselves known as the door opened. They glimmered with such innocent cruelty.. It was sickening...

Yet as the figure in which the irises belonged to stepped forward, one could see that it was not Ivana, but her twin brother.... the light-colored scarf that was slung around the male's shoulders, and the heavy metal water pipe that was grasped in a right gloved hand gave him away. The Soviet male was identical to his twin, save for the fact that he was taller and had a heavier build. That, and he lacked the chest, the waist-length blond hair and the light pink outfit Ivana bore.

A gust of icy wind rattled the house's foundation as Ivan regarded the girl with his usual cheery smile, and shut the door behind him. "Privet..." The Russian greeted in a casual tone; . Ivan raised his left hand and shifted the light-colored scarf that was around his neck..

"Are you comfortable, my dear?" His eyes had not blinked once since he entered the room, and with that smile still plastered across his features, it was impossible to tell if he was being sarcastic or not...
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 13th 2012, 7:04 pm

[Please~ ;D]

❖ ❖ ❖

As soon as she caught sight of those cruel amethyst irises, a quiet growl escaped from Viorica's throat. Her ruby eyes were thinned in seething hatred, it would not be tamed so easily. She flickered her gaze from the pipe in the Russian's left hand, back to his eyes, watching his movements closely. When the door closed behind him, she tensed slightly, her wariness only increasing. And that smile... It was much too cheerful for her tastes. She could find no way to trust it.

"Salut, Ivan..." The young Transylvanian hissed. "Oh Da~," The sarcasm in her voice was painfully obvious. "Didn't you notice? I'm quite enjoying being locked up in a Siberian wasteland, forbidden to see my family ever again! I never been so comfortable in my entire life~!"

❖ ❖ ❖

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 13th 2012, 7:40 pm

"Dat's good!" The Russian piped in a cheery tone...: He seemed utterly oblivious to the venomous sarcasm that dripped from the other's voice. In two steady strides, the Soviet stepped forward and placed a hand on the girl's head; a usual greeting for him.

"Ai am glad you are getting de gist of how tings work around here. Ai was worried Ivana and ai would have to waste our time and energy teaching you." Ivan's eyes slid shut like they did when he was in a good mood.

"Smart leetle girl..."He mused with a light giggle. Dark clouds began to form in the horizon, giving wind to a blizzard that was brewing around the borders of Siberia. The weather tended to have severe ups and downs in the Russian lands now a days, adding stress to both the Soviets, but also protecting them for most Nazi and Prussian ambushes. General Winter was begining to awaken....
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 13th 2012, 9:06 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

Viorica grumbled, seeing as her sarcastic attempt at insulting Ivan had failed. She glanced up at his hand before staring out the window at the brewing storms. She she used to love storms. Lighting and thunder to her were a frightening symphony, unlike the true terror they installed in most females. But this storm was different. There was a cold sinister nature to it... It was dark and utterly bone chilling. She didn't like it at all. She pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them gently, resting her chin on top. She focused her gaze on the man above her once more.

"...Ivan.., Is the weather here always this bad..?" She asked quietly, a nervous tone lacing through her words. She hoped he would take her more seriously this time, for the matter at hand was truly something that was weighing heavily on her mind.

❖ ❖ ❖

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 13th 2012, 11:34 pm

The Russian's eyes slid open once more as he just gazed down at the female for a few moments. He had always seen Viorica as a strong, fiesty "little" girl, and that she was indeed, but it almost puzzled him to see her in such a state for such a little thing. It reminded him of his kids when they were younger... Ivan slowly began to really realize what she asked, and the cruel reality hit him once more. Did his smile just... falter?

Ivan's eyes adopted a solemn shadow in the depths of those violet irises as he shifted his amethyst gaze out at the window. He had grown used to the storms, but he was at the same time growing quite weary of them. The dark, blistering cold allowed no green... no life to spread in his lands anymore. For a man so cold, he secretly...silently.. yearned for warmth. But no one could find out... no.. that was his terrible weakness. Well... yearning for something he knew he could not have was a weakness in Russia's twisted mind.

The Soviet seemed to have forgotten he had his heavy hand still resting on the other's head. He gave a soft 'hmn' sound as his plastic smile touched his features once more. "Not always..." He said. Funny.. his tone still held the same. "But these days, tings dat should not have happened have been committed. Winter is supposed to be coming to an end, but deese are not natural storms. General Winter is appearing once again, after all deese years. Ef he gets angry... heh...you tink deese storms are bad...?" Ivan's amethyst orbs shifted their blank gaze and fixed themselves on the female before him. That smile was still there, despite the almost whispery tone his vocals took at his final phrase..

"You haven't seen anyting yet..."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 12:05 am

❖ ❖ ❖

Viorica blinked, sensing the slight change in the Russian's nature. It wasn't much, but it was just enough to restore her confidence and curiosity. Her ruby eyes reconnected with his amethyst ones as fixed them upon her, causing a shiver to run down her spine as his voice took on a whispery tone.

"S-so...who is he..exactly? And what will happen if he gets too angry? There was concern in those innocent and rebellious childish eyes of hers. Her ruby irises darkening slightly in thoughts of the weather to come. In her home, the weather didn't vary too often, so the idea of these storms worsening... She could hardly grasp the concept.

❖ ❖ ❖

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 14th 2012, 12:54 am

"Many call him a myth. An excuse for failed attacks on Russian lands. He is sort of like Russia's greatest guardian and ally... and our more feared foe." Ivan said with that fake smile of his. Winds began to howl, sending icy shards crashing into the window. But not a whisp of cold air reached indoors.

"But he is real.... his wrath brings blizzards seen or heard of only in ledgends. Temperatures fall up to eighty below zero. If General is angry wit you... you are bound to die a very cold death."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 1:14 am

❖ ❖ ❖

The Transylvanian payed close attention to the window as the ice hailed down upon it. She believed Ivan's words this time... There seem to be a sort of emotion, and liveliness, to the storm itself.

"I see... So then we will have to keep him pleased, da? No one wants such a terrible fate..."

❖ ❖ ❖

Last edited by Viorica Dumitru on March 14th 2012, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 14th 2012, 4:17 pm

The Russian's irises flicked back toward the girl as his bland expression shifted into one of light amusement..

"We....?" He asked with an amused chuckle. That childishly humerous smile returned... The Russian removed his hand from her head and placed it on the top of his pipe. "General only appears to Russia. Only de Soviets are de ones who can make him happy. Your job as of now es to stay here and be a good leetle girl, da?"

Ivan tilted his head a bit to the right and just stared at the Transylvanian with his usual cheery expression. A few strands of his silvery locks fell over his amethyst irises, yet he seemed to either not notice, or not care.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 14th 2012, 9:07 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

The Transylvanian narrowed her ruby irises in connection with the Russian's eyes once again. Her deep hatred was slowly flowing back into them as she recalled her current position. It was the Russian's hand upon his pipe that fueled such emotion, reminding her of the torture Ivana had put her through before she gave into the Soviet demands. She didn't care if she was hurt again. She had recovered enough to deal with a decent amount of damage. But would she try another escape? Her chances were so minuscule...

"And what if don't? What if I try to run away again and return to the place I was taken from?"

She sneered and tilted her head so that it contrasted Ivan's, tilting in the opposite direction. A few chestnut blonde strands of hair shadowed her eyes, her torn red ribbon following suit. It was her silent way of mocking him without having to come up with any cocky words.

❖ ❖ ❖

Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska March 14th 2012, 10:01 pm

Painting Flowers [OPEN] Ivana1
    ❄ ❄ ❄

"Are you sure dat you want to try dat again... leetle girl?"

A dark shadow erupted from the coldness of the air as a pair of dark amethyst eyes stared into the ruby ones of the Transylvanian and found the eyes of her soviet twin. "Privet brother~" she smirked.
    ❄ ❄ ❄

Painting Flowers [OPEN] Ivana2
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 15th 2012, 8:56 am

"Ai will tell you exactly what will happen. One does not walk alone in Siberia witout having to face de hardships of Winter. Et is quite a long walk to your house from here. How do you tink you will survive in one of dose blizzards, hmn? You just told us where you will be running to. You will find quite a nasty surprise when you get dere." Ivan's tone grew quieter through that agonizingly casual smile plastered across his pale features. A deadly flame flickered silently within the depths of those amethyst irises.

"Dat... and tings would turn out quite unfortunate for de person you run to..."

He didn't need to turn around to see who had approached. He knew that dark aura like he knew the way down the hall. His grim, yet smiling expression changed not as the female voice spoke in an ever-so-familiar accent.

"Privet, sestra."

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on March 15th 2012, 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I spelled "smiling" wrong... three times. .____.")
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 15th 2012, 6:19 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

Viorica quivered when the cruel consequences of her escape came to mind. If she died, that was one thing, but if the Russian went after her father and family... No. She couldn't let that happen. And as much as she didn't want to admit it, both Russians had a point. She couldn't survive the trek, nor would she attempt it.

Her ruby eyes shifted to Ivana in swift excitement. The beat of her heart quickened at the female's arrival. Among all things on the planet, the Ivana Braginska had easily become the most detested and feared existence in Viorica's life. The sound of her voice, her cruel personality, her dark aura; they all made the Transylvanian's skin crawl in disgust. She would have just loved to see the woman drop dead before her very eyes, maybe even by her own hands. But with both twins in the room, that thought would have to wait. She returned her narrowed eyes back to Ivan as she responded.

"If you do any harm to Tată, Mamă, or anyone else in my familie..." She clenched her hand tightly into a fist. Her grip becoming strong enough for her nails to pierce her skin, allowing a small stream of blood to run from her hand. She held her open palm outward so it was clear in Ivan's line of sight. "I swear on my own blood...that these two hands will bring your end." Her ruby eyes blazed with honesty, sealing her pledge. If he brought her family harm, she would not fail to punish him accordingly.

The young vampire chuckled darkly to herself. Just you wait Ivan... I will make you regret ever underestimating this 'leetle girl'...

❖ ❖ ❖

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 15th 2012, 11:01 pm

The corner of Ivan's lip twitched ever so slightly as crimson gaze met amethyst. One might take that as a nervous reaction, but instead of appearing uneasy, the Russian's eyes slid closed -- something that only happens when he is either content or truly cheery -- and giggled. Giggled!

"Dat's..." He piped in quite the cheery manner. "Dat's adorable! You might just become my favorite, Viorica. De Baltics seemed to have lost dere sense of humor quite a while ago. Ai'm glad to have anoder friend dat es willing to stay wit us from now until we say so. We get lonely up here..."

A sane person just could not miss the sheer wrath that bubbled in the Transylvanian's tone, nor the obvious death-wish just screeching in those crimson eyes. However, oblivious Russia is indeed... oblivious. That, and he just wasn't exactly one who could be safely classified as sane. He thought the young vampress' reaction was simply adorable... and he liked adorable things. That, and Ivan could never really take any threats seriously anymore. Actions speak louder than words to him, and so far, hardly any of the so-called "threats" he had been under had actually been carried out. Those that did proved to be nothing but irritating to him.

Child-like innocence shone from the Soviet's amethyst irises once they slid open and fixed on the girl, yet his smile did not appear fake, or even forced this time...

"Ai can leave ef you want to have woman-to-woman time wit her." Ivan directed this question to his identical. His happy-go-lucky tone was still there, making it questionable if it was still genuine or not...
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 17th 2012, 10:05 am

❖ ❖ ❖

Viorica was baffled and angered by Ivan's oblivious response to her pledge. She had to physically grip the headboard of her bed with one hand to refrain from strangling him at that moment. She wanted to wait for the perfect opportunity to take her revenge...

She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh to calm herself, pulling out a sly smirk. The last thing she wanted was time alone with her. Her eyes remained closed as she spoke, lying back on her bed with her hands behind her head.

"Oh? Your favorite? Then why don't you stay~? I'd much rather remain here with someone who appreciates my sense of humor than all alone with someone who would rather see me with a stake through my chest~"

She chuckled slightly to herself, remembering the hate she'd brought out of Ivana in their previous encounters. Ivan may have been a challenge, but Ivana, not so much.

❖ ❖ ❖

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 18th 2012, 8:36 am

"Ai don't mean to sound rude, but ai do remember myself directing that question to Ivana." The Russian spoke dryly through that plastic smile of his. It was quite hard to get him angry without him getting irritated first. But if one did somehow manage to pull it off... Lord help us all.

Those gems of glistening amethyst fixed themselves on the Transylvanian. Ivan's head tilted ever so slightly and gave a light, curious 'hmn' at her last statement. "Ai like watching people twitch after ai shove someting through dere chests..." He said softly. Damn... those eyes shone with child-like innocence, despite the rather gruesom comment. How can he manage to pull that off?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 1:47 pm