Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

Left 4 Dead

Alin Dumitru
    Alin Dumitru

Left 4 Dead Empty Left 4 Dead

Post  Alin Dumitru August 16th 2012, 5:54 am

Left 4 Dead L4d_logo
    Left 4 Dead/Hetalia Roleplay
    Left 4 Dead is a post apocalyptic video game by Valve Corporation. There are two games released and a third rumored to be released. In each game, there are four playable survivors and special infected zombie that makes them more superior to the common infected.
    There are few rules for this roleplay. You do not have to join as a survivor or zombie, you can just join as your nation. If you want to join as a character, it can either both one zombie and one survivor. Just let me know so that I can add you. Templates for this roleplay are not required.
    I'm providing descriptions of the survivors and special infected because I assume not many of you have heard of the game. If you have any questions reguarding the characters, just ask me... I play the game a bit too much for my own good. -is playing it now as I set this up-
    Survivors
    Left 4 Dead Bill_Profile
    Bill is the oldest survivor of the group in Left 4 Dead. Prior to the infection, he served in the Vietnam war and was a Vietnam war veteran. He maintains the leadership role of the group. Unlike the other three survivors, Bill is never able to meet the second group of survivors due to his death in th Sacrific campaign when he went u against three Tanks.
    "I ain't ready to meet my maker yet. But hearin' them animals outside, I'm happy to make some introductions."

Left 4 Dead Zoey_Profile
    Zoey is the only female survivor of the first group. Before the infection, she was a college student, sent there on a scholarship to become a film maker. Instead of attending classes, she would be in her dorm room watching horror movies. She is the most effected by Bill's death, taking on his leadership role after.
    "Great. A house in the middle of no where. I know how this movie ends."

Left 4 Dead Louis_profile
    Louis is another member of the first group of survivors. Before the infection, he worked as a manager of an electronics store and would go out to a shooting range during lunch, which his co-workers would mock him for. In the group, he is the optimistic one, attempting to keep the team's spirits up no matter what the situation is. He is somewhat saddened by Bill's death, going as far as to kill a Tank in Bill's name.
    "The guys at the office used to laugh at me when I would go out the the shooting range during lunch. Not so funny now is it?"

Left 4 Dead Francis_Profile
    Francis is the fourth survivor from the group of survivors in Left 4 dead. He is a tough biker with tatoos covering his arms and neck. Out of the four survivors, Francis is the most cocky and insulting, also claiming that he is indescrutable. He appears not at all effected by Bill's death, though he did have respect for him. Francis is notable for often contextually exclaiming how he hates something.
    Objects of Hatred: airplances, the army, Ayn Rand, barns, birds, boats, bridges, Canada, car alarms, churches, cold, cops, doctors, elevators, electric fences, Ellis' hat, falling, fish, flying, Greece, helicopters, hospitals, hotels, islands, jumping, latest issues, lawyers, Louis' good feelings, malls, mazes, Mondays, mountains, parades, photos, prisons, Riverside, sewers, small towns, snow, stairs, steam pipes, stairs, subways, suicide missions, trains, train yards, tunnels, vampires, vans, vomit (Boomer bile) walking, water, whispering, woods, zombies
    "You know what I don't hate? I don't hate vests."

Left 4 Dead NickWeaponsRender
    Nick is a member of the group of survivors in Left 4 Dead 2. He is a gambler and a con-man and it was hinted that he was married, possibly multiple times. His sarcasm, pessimism and self-centered cynicism arguably make him the most antagonistic character in the series. Almost everyone he meets quickly picks up on these attributes and takes a wary or active dislike to him.
    "Name's Nick. Don't bother remembering it because I ain't sticking around much longer."

Left 4 Dead RochelleWeaponsRender
    Rochelle is the only female survivor in Left 4 Dead 2. She was employed at a new station in Cleveland and was sent to Savannah, Georgia to cover the infection's story. She is the sensible "big sister" of the group. She is potrayed as sensible, levelheaded and kind to everyone. Socially, she is also the character who gets the most congenial response from outsiders such as Francis and Whitaker the gun store owner.
    "[to Ellis] Kill all sons of bitches, right?"

Left 4 Dead Coach
    Coach is the oldest of the survivors in Left 4 Dead 2. Prior to the infection, he was a high school health teacher and coordinator for the freshman foot ball team. He comes across as a warm-hearted, religiou, father figure. Despite his friendly demeanor, his experience as an actual coach makes him demand things of the other survivors in a positive way - for exampl, loudly encouraging them to get back on their feet.
    "And if we run out of bullet... they're going to wish we hadn't."

Left 4 Dead EllisWeaponsRender
    Ellis is the youngest survivor in Left 4 Dead 2. He is socially immature and the little brother of the group. He mourns the most whenever a team member dies. He is also easily distracted, often breaking into rants about thing that have nothing to do with the situation - far fetched stories about he and his friend Keith and fantasies on how he is going to marry Zoey and take her on a cross country trip.
    "My buddy Keith tried camping on top of a building once. He was shooting crows, but the police were too busy teargassin' him to ask what he was doin' up there. He screamed for an entire year every single time he opened his eyes. Oh, man! At first it was funny; then it just got sad, but then it got funny again! Oh, man!"
    Special Infected
    Left 4 Dead Boomeridle_1
    The Boomer is a very bloated zombie. It's role is to vomit on survivors and attracted common infected to them. At a distance, the Boomer isn't much of a threat; his large size and low health make him an easy target against any weapon at a mid or low range. When he dies, he can cover any survivor close enough with bile, attracting a horde and temporaily blinding them.
    Left 4 Dead Hunter_1
    The Hunter is an agile special infected with increased lower body strength, allowing him to pounce from high places. He can pounce and pin down survivors, clawing at their abdomen until either the victim is killed or the Hunter ha been knocked off or killed by another survivor. When crouching, the Hunter eminates a low growling sound, however while standing they are silent, making them the only infected able to be completely silent.
    Left 4 Dead 50279_167991223219689_5513199_n
    The Smoker is a special infected with a long tongue. He is able to use his tongue to drag survivors long distances and towards him - if something blocks the Smoker from doing so, his victim will stop against the obstacle and be constricted until he/she is either dead or freed by another survivor.
    Left 4 Dead Witch
    The Witch is a powerful special infected that makes her presence known by loud sobbing. She only appears a few times per campaign and is alwayss seen sitting on the ground in the first game. In the second game, the Wandering Witch was released, where she would be found walking around while crying during the day time. She is easily provoked by the presence of survivors, signaling her disturbance by growling. She can be startled by a survivor running into her, accidentally being shot, by flash lights, or a survivor throwing a molotov at her. Once startled, she runs after the one who startled her, sometimes going after a survivor who might try to block her from attacking instead.
    Left 4 Dead Tank
    The Tank is the largest of the infected and the most powerful. His punch can send a survivor flying great distances, rendering them temporarily defenseless. He is also capable of throwing large rocks if the survivors are far. The Tank can also throw large objects at the survivors with enough force to incapaciate them instantly.
    Left 4 Dead L4d2charger
    The Charger is a special infected introduced in Left 4 Dead 2. His main attack is charging forward and plowing into survivors. On a successful charge, he will grab and carry a single survivor - after he has ran a certain distance, he will begin to slam his victim into the ground until they are dead or he is killed.
    Left 4 Dead L4d2jockey
    The Jockey is a small infected that attack survivors by clinging to them from behind and riding the survivor while attacking them. He can shift his weight, leading the survivor to his desired location - which is in the direction of more danger. The survivor an attempt to "resist" the infected's control, giving the other survivors time to catch up and kill the infected.
    Left 4 Dead L4dspitter
    The Spitter is a special infected that possesses the ability to spit green acid at survivors from a long distance, which upon hitting the ground will expand into a large puddle and lower the health of any survivor that comes into contact with it. After spitting, however, the Spitter is momentarrily paralyzed, giving the survivors a chance to kill her before she escapes.
    There are the character descriptions from the videos games that you can choose from if you wish to roleplay characters from the video game series. Again, if you have any question, just ask me and I will answer as soon as possible. Remember, you can be one special infected and one survivor.
    - Survivors -
    Bill - Viola M. Jones
    Zoey - Ivana Braginska
    Louis
    Francis
    Nick
    Rochelle
    Coach
    Ellis -
    Alin Dumitru

- Special Infected -
    Boomer