Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

Future Cosplays by Ivana~

Poll

Which 2nd cosplay?

[ 2 ]
    Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_l1125%Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_r10 [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_l1113%Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_r10 [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_l110%Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_r10 [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_l1125%Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_r10 [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_l1113%Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_r10 [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_l1124%Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Vote_r10 [24%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Future Cosplays by Ivana~ Empty Future Cosplays by Ivana~

Post  Ivana Braginska August 17th 2012, 1:50 am

Privet everyone!
    I am going to a convention soon and as you can see, these are my options. I will post the character's picture and costume up. My first choice cosplay is Izaya Orihara. I'm thinking of doing a second one but I am unsure. If you have opinions on the cosplay ideas, please reply. I wish to order my second cosplay soon since the convention is in November.

Option 1 - Ciel Phantomhive
    For Ciel, I have decided on either cosplaying his male version or his female version with the dress. I have a specific male costume in mind. I already have his wig for both cosplays.
    Spoiler:

Option 2 - Fem!Delic
    For this cosplay, I will have to make it. I will need to order a blonde wig and find a pink undershirt, white dress pants, white shoes, a black tie and white headphones.

Option 3 - Euphemia li Britannia
    Euphemia li Britannia is Lelouch vi Britannia's younger sister from CLAMP's Code Geass. I picked her to cosplay because I am starting to get reobsessed with this anime and I scared my friend when I imitated her voice xD I will need both her wig and dress. As well as purple eye contacts. Here is her wig and costume.
    Spoiler:

Option 4 - MEIKO
    MEIKO is the first Japanese Vocaloid. One of my favorite songs with her in it is "Alice Human Sacrifice." This is her costume. I plan to cosplay the whole AHS group with my friends. For this cosplay, I will need wig, costume and stuff to make her sword.
    Spoiler:

Option 5 - Kadaj
    Kadaj is one of Sephiroth's remnants and the leader of the SHM trio which consists of himself, Yazoo and Loz. Kadaj holds all of Sephiroth's hate as well as charisma. He also has a strong affection for Jenova. For this cosplay, I need his costume, wig and cat-like green eyes.
    Spoiler:

Option 6 - Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya is Namimori's school prefect and the Vongola Cloud Guardian. His catchphrase is "Kamikorosu."[lit: "I'll bite you to death."] He also LOVES to fight. His ideal weapon are his tonfas. I'll need his wig and costume. Also if I want to go crazy, I will need his blue contacts since his eyes are ice blue.
    Spoiler:

Option 7 - Haruhi Suzumiya
    Haruhi Suzumiya is the eccentric leader of the SOS brigade. I want to cosplay her so I can do the "Hare Hare Yukai" dance. I know the dance by heart and I have two friends who want to be my Yuki and Mikuru. I need costume and wig since my hair is no longer long enough.
    Spoiler:

Option 8 - Misaki Ayuzawa
    Misaki is the Seika Highschool president and secretly works at a maid cafe to pay off her tuition and a debt which her father left the family. This is behind her hatred for men. For this cosplay, I will have to have her wig and maid costume.
    Spoiler:

Option 9 - Tifa Lockhart
    Tifa is a badass from Final Fantasy. I pair her with Cloud. For her cosplay, I will need wig and costume.
    Spoiler:

Which should be my second cosplay? Vote and reply! Brii loves you all~

VOTING ENDS SATURDAY 8/26! SEND YOUR VOTE IN TODAY!

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 9:06 pm