Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

2 posters

Hello How's it going buddy dude?

Honda Kiku
    Honda Kiku

Hello How's it going buddy dude? Empty Hello How's it going buddy dude?

Post  Honda Kiku August 26th 2012, 6:13 pm

Okay, I messed up at first but I totally got it now! okay maybe i'm still learning a bit about this website, but hey! I'll get there! We all make Mistakes every once in a while! So first off! I like ducks! Second, I consider every one my friend, unless they are like 'No your TOTALLY not my friend'. But what ever! I try to keep a positive attitude and apparently I'm stubborn. Yeah, stubborn. Not really the greatest thing in the world but what ever. So what if I want to be my own person? I like being independent. But I absolutely DO NOT like to be alone. I like to sing, wright, do random things, read, learn more about the countries of this world. I hope one day we get to travel space! Cuz' that would really cool! I know, I know I'm jumping here and there and your like, 'TOMATO GIRL! I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!'. well I'm sorry, I just ate LIKE A LOT of cookies and I'm even hyper when I wright, mostly cuz I wright exactly what I think. I'm usually not hyper, AT ALL, but when It comes to sugar expect me to be dancin like a mad woman on the table. So any way, what was I going to say.... OH YEAH! So I learned about my heritage and get this, I am Swedish/Scotch/Irish/a possible french(honhonhon)/ English/ and THE AWESOME PRUSSIAN! I know mind blowing. And I'm also American. (no duh)

Last edited by LoviTomato on August 28th 2012, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up my bad! X3)
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Hello How's it going buddy dude? Empty Re: Hello How's it going buddy dude?

Post  Magnus Densen August 26th 2012, 6:43 pm

Hello and welcome to HetaliaInternational!

Sadly, I have to inform you that Romano is taken - both male and female. You'll have to think of another character!

Click HERE to view the Canon Character list. Good luck picking a new one!

Nota Bene!
    Just so you know, you have to introduce yourself in this section of the forum. We like to know more about the people behind the character! :3

Cheers!
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen August 30th 2012, 12:59 pm

I have just re-read your introduction and I can tell you that I already like you! xD
    SUGAR POWAH!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 6:47 am