Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

What if everyone was at the bar/pub?

Honda Kiku
    Honda Kiku

What if everyone was at the bar/pub? Empty What if everyone was at the bar/pub?

Post  Honda Kiku September 27th 2012, 12:28 am

I was thinking after a bit of RPing with friends that it is a lot of fun when your characters drunk.

Reason one is that they do things they wouldn't normally do.

Reason two they can make it 100% funny,

Reason three is we all get closer together and it is just awesome.

Now I know you might think I'm crazy, but just think about your own character being drunk! Them saying wierd random things and such. But this wasn't the only thing I was going to suggest.

What if we had a RP like that school thing we got going, but instead it was a city. We would have apartments, meusem, the bar/pub, the park, Mall, and so on. It'd be just cool and fun where everyone could join in.

Does this sound like a good idea?
    Atalo
    Atalo

What if everyone was at the bar/pub? Empty Re: What if everyone was at the bar/pub?

Post  Atalo October 3rd 2012, 7:03 am

The Idea sounds very entertaining!
    Palestine
    Palestine

What if everyone was at the bar/pub? Empty Re: What if everyone was at the bar/pub?

Post  Palestine October 3rd 2012, 5:46 pm

Alhamdulillah, I don't drink ahaha

- the OC says
    Honda Kiku
    Honda Kiku

Post  Honda Kiku October 3rd 2012, 7:19 pm

I do not drink either but I japan drinks saki. And it'd be funny to see how all the characters get when they are drunk, also when characters get drunk it'll give them an excuse to agree to do stupid things like idk .. Haunted house or ghost hunting? Yeah, that sounds fun to me! But that's only me, I guess it depends if every one else wants to RP that. So what do the rest of ya'll think?
    Palestine
    Palestine

Post  Palestine October 3rd 2012, 7:57 pm

I don't say it is bad idea generally. ) I just can't imagine the situation when Palestina be drinking.

And... Most of us behave nastily when they are drunk
    Honda Kiku
    Honda Kiku

Post  Honda Kiku October 4th 2012, 12:42 am

True, you do have a point, but what IF he somehow they got bribed or forced into the joint? You don't have to go get drunk if you don't want to they can just be there or what ever they would like. Plus don't forget about the rest of my suggestion, the other places yoor character can go to, like the mall, that one store with really really old stuff, he can go to the park, coffee shop, where ever.
    Although it would be quite interesting to see Palestina when drunk, yes? XD
    Well what do you suggest otherwise? Any ideas you would like to put in? I can't make the thing myself even if there were a lot of people who would like to do it, but it wouldn't hurt to ask, right?
    Palestine
    Palestine

Post  Palestine October 4th 2012, 3:37 am

> True, you do have a point, but what IF he somehow they got bribed or forced into the joint?
    - haha
    Only Saudi Arabia can do it - I think - and secretly ) Cause she (?) had a influence...
    No actually I agree that it could be and could be funny. But...

> Although it would be quite interesting to see Palestina when drunk, yes? XD
    - I don't know. Do you think so? His life is not good background to throw out emotions.. ) And it applies to all nations. it's better would be hashish

> Well what do you suggest otherwise? Any ideas you would like to put in?
    - I will think what circumstances can force nations be what they are and in spite of it stand together.
    Honda Kiku
    Honda Kiku

Post  Honda Kiku October 10th 2012, 12:10 am

I am sorry for not replying earlier, school you know? And I tried getting my laptop working but I'm afraid it is not.(it's full of all my fanfics T-T) anyway sorry, I hope you don't mind much and excuse my bad typing, I'm doing all of this on a very old iPod, I mean really old.

Only Saudi Arabia can do it - I think - and secretly ) Cause she (?) had a influence...
    No actually I agree that it could be and could be funny. But..
    >But?

- I don't know. Do you think so? His life is not good background to throw out emotions.. ) And it applies to all nations. it's better would be hashish
    >England gets emotional when he drinks, so ii don't see why you can't, but it's completely up to you of what you want to do.
    I am okay with anything really as long you don't become some sorta god and kill every one in the room with godly powers and there is no way to defeat you so we just wait for our death. No please don't become a god.
    Palestine
    Palestine

Post  Palestine October 10th 2012, 3:25 am

>I am sorry for not replying earlier...
    - It's OK) I didn't manage leave this forum)

No actually I agree that it could be and could be funny. But..
    >But?
    - But all this think that I'd just said. Drunk Palestine will not be something positive.

>England gets emotional when he drinks, so ii don't see why you can't, but it's completely up to you of what you want to do.
    - There is "subtleties of psychology" 8)) Different people behave differently.

>I am okay with anything really as long you don't become some sorta god and kill every one in the room with godly powers and there is no way to defeat you so we just wait for our death. No please don't become a god.
    - There is no god but Allah *)) But if He wish He can give us power of fearlessness and nobody will be able to defeat me *)) *hahaha*

OK, It would be interesting, but with player to show their way to mm this circumstances )
    Honda Kiku
    Honda Kiku

Post  Honda Kiku October 11th 2012, 9:10 pm

Sounds good to me! Anyone else? Everyones welcome!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 18th 2024, 11:18 pm