Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!
Hetalia International RolePlay

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

What about a Gauken/High school AU?

Lovina Vargas

What about a Gauken/High school AU?

Post  Lovina Vargas on August 17th 2013, 5:54 pm

So... What if we were to do a Gauken AU? Like, the nations are human teens going to high school? And some people could play teachers and other staff. Just stuff like that? I know it's a bit cliche, but would anyone be interested?
    Kirk

Re: What about a Gauken/High school AU?

Post  Kirk on August 18th 2013, 5:41 am

Hello!
    I'm Lex, a mod here. Pleased to meet you.

Okay, I love that you just started here and are already suggesting things. But, I'm afraid that some people might be against your suggestion because when this forum started about a year ago, the theme was Gakuen Hetalia. Where we had set class schedules, students, teachers, ect. It was like a huge thing for all of us. But it slowly died out taking high activity with it. People just got tired of the idea. So we underwent a change a few months later so the forum, collectively, was just a bunch of AUs and general roleplay. But you never know, some of us might want a blast from the past.

I personally would like to see it attempted, maybe? But it's up to the rpers and if they want to participate for not.

Guardian
    Lex - Female - Sixteen
    Lovina Vargas

Post  Lovina Vargas on August 18th 2013, 4:12 pm

Nice to meet you, too!

Ah. Yeah, I didn't know that. But thanks for the heads up! See, what I meant was sort of a small AU, not really huge or anything. I figure that way it might be a bit easier to control.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is August 23rd 2017, 12:46 pm