Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

Hola Everyone

Beatriz Carreiro
    Beatriz Carreiro

Hola Everyone Empty Hola Everyone

Post  Beatriz Carreiro August 9th 2014, 1:17 pm

My name is Angie, I'm 21 and I love Hetalia. I discovered it when I was 18, at first I didn't like but it turned into my love and obsession. I've been rping on forums for several years and I dabble with many characters. My favorite character is Spain and England comes second. I would love to make friends on here. Gracias por leer c:
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Hola Everyone Empty Re: Hola Everyone

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly August 11th 2014, 10:33 pm

Greetings, Angie. My name is Cat and I am the Head Admin (also known as Boss-sama) here at Hetalia International. We are glad to have you join us, however I must apologize for the lack of activity on the forum. We used to be quite a busy crowd, but many of our original members have moved on to college and lost the time for roleplay. I will be moving into college myself this week, so I do understand the struggle of having a tight schedule. Hopefully, I will be able to continue my writing here and beyond.

Feel free to send me or my fellow Admin, Liz, a private message if you have any questions or issues. Things are still slow in returning to full function but we will do what we can to get you ready for writing with our wonderful community.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo August 11th 2014, 11:08 pm

Nice to meet you Angie. My name is Memo and I am this forums Spain. As Cat, pointed out a lot of us are inactive due to college and work. Things will slowly come back to the way they were. Enjoy your stay here on the forum. If you have any question, feel free to ask any of our wonderful admins.
    Beatriz Carreiro
    Beatriz Carreiro

Post  Beatriz Carreiro August 12th 2014, 1:08 pm

Aw it's alright. I completely understand, those were my problems. College will be starting back up again for me in a few weeks but I usually have some flexible time for rping during work since I'm always staring at a computer. Thank you for making me feel welcome and I would love to be involved more in the forums.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen August 12th 2014, 1:34 pm

Hello, Angie! 
    I'm Liz, one of the admins of this forum. As my wonderful colleagues (& friends) said, the forum is not as active at the very moment as it used to be, however I am quite certain that with your help as well as ours we will be able to bring it back to the old glory it once had! Feel free to claim a character that hasn't already been claimed and take part in our loving family! We would love to write with you in the Chat Box, in private messages and, of course, in the forums! For now, the forum is under some serious maintenance! It's a bit chaotic at the moment, but it will get better in time. 

I, myself, will be busy with work and college as well starting this year, but I will do my very best to be active here as both an admin and friend. If there is anything we can help you with, please go ahead and ask anyone that comes in handy (and is active) in case the admins are on a short hiatus!
    Beatriz Carreiro
    Beatriz Carreiro

Post  Beatriz Carreiro August 12th 2014, 1:47 pm

Oh my I saw the list and I'm stuck between Austria because I love him so dearly but I used to heavily roleplay as Northern Ireland where I ended up learning about the history and I got very involved with the character. ;o;

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 12:08 pm