Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+5
Antonio F. Carriedo
Ivana Braginska
Ivan Braginski
Berwald Oxenstierna
Feliciano Vargas
9 posters

The Library is Open!

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

The Library is Open! Empty The Library is Open!

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 16th 2012, 1:38 am

This is OPEN to all nations. Students and Teachers can now;
    • "Check in" and "Check Out" Books
    • Converse with the Librarian, Feliciano Vargas, in this case.
    • Last but not least, Study or do research.

A familiar humming echoed throughout the Hallway, as well as footsteps were heard. Coming from the 'Faculty Lounge', the Librarian, Feliciano Vargas seems to be satisfied with his meal, for so he hold a mug of coffee on his left hand while the other is in his pocket. Rather than, being hyperactive faculty, he seems to be calm up to this point, probably he was too full from the meal he just had eat. The Sun shined upon him from the windows as it brightened upon his amber golden-like eyes; his dark brown hair, contrasted with the sun and seeing it shone against it the sunlight, so silky it was.

Finally, he reached the entrance of the Library and pick up his keys with his free hand, unlocking the door, pushing it towards inside. Luckily, he had forgotten to turn off the lights... He didn't have to go all panicky looking for the switch, or else, his coffee will spilled all over the place and it would have been a huge mess. The Italian closed the Library door with him inside, and put up the sign 'Open' with that, he would attract Teachers and Students to study or just hang around in there reading encyclopedia's and such.

Resuming his exploration, he walked around with his coffee in his hand, touring the library. Not going to lie, but there is a lot of books and shelfs were stacked, seeing the place, Veneziano knew theres no way he could remember which aisle is which and where the books belong to. Looks like he has a lot of memorizing to do... Which most likely impossible for his brain. As he explored the place, the Library is sure indeed positioned in a nice location.

The Library has /huge/ windows, which were sunlights can directly go in. The 'study area' were near the windows, which will be easier to study at and have a better lighting especially with the sunlight shinning. In the Study Area, there were a total of 4 tables, has a size of a rectangle, and 6 chairs each. On each table, there is a table sitting in the middle... 'Study Area, Silence Please'. Overall, the Library is layout as a rectangle, imagine it like that.

As he finishes his tour, he let out a sigh of accomplishment and walked over to the front desk. Placed the coffee on his desk, and login into his computer, it was a desktop, though like a typical teacher he has a laptop or a computer of his own. Then again, he picked up his coffee and took a sip, opened up Microsoft Word, typing up his class syllabus and class agendas for his Italian class. A smile on his face appeared, seeing he has been accomplishing what he has to do, a certain friend of his would be very proud. He chuckled suddenly and stood up from his chair and walked over at the book aisle, looking for a dictionary. As he looked at the shelf, after all this time... All he said was...

"To many books, are Libraries supposedly like-ka-this?"

The Library is Open! LibraryLayout-1-1

Brown - Windows
    Red - Chairs
    Orange - Study Tables/Area
    Green - The Front Desk, usually where Feliciano Vargas is going to be at.
    Black - Book Shelves
    Light Blue - Front Door

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on April 3rd 2012, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Library is Open! Empty Re: The Library is Open!

Post  Guest March 17th 2012, 10:11 pm

An Estonian came into the Library. He seems to be in a hurry, so instead of looking for the book he is looking for, he just approached the Front Desk, seeing Veneziano unbelievably holding a book and typing up his class schedule and agendas. Seeing him like that for some reason made the Estonian a bit relax and in a cheery mood. He would want to chat with the Librarian but he knew all the faculty are busy preparing for their classes, its almost approaching anyway.

"Um.. Scusi, Mr. Vargas. I would like to check out a few, maybe 2-3 books about Computers. Can you please recommened me something nice, perhaps a very nice information book about them?"

The Estonian already knew about facts and information about the computers. However, he needs to make sure that he is giving the right information for his students. He just need the books for guiding purposes. He didn't want to guide his students into a wrong directions or give them false facts.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 18th 2012, 2:43 pm

Sweden grumbled about the low ceiling as he rubbed his head from his recent "friendship" made with a light fixture. He scanned teh hallways and let out a breath of relif as his ice blue gaze settled on the 'Open' sign of the Libary. He stalked to the entrance and opened the door soundlessly. He scanned the surrondings and then smield faintly, taking in teh scent of ink upon pages of old and new book, but the true cause of his rare smile was the fact that it was so quite here.

"Hej? Is anyone here? I would like to find out about new sword motions since i haven't found the teacher that helps with swordsmenship.." He yelled out into the empty place., his gaze landing on the desk that should be holding the person that could help him with his studys.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 18th 2012, 5:37 pm

Sitting comfortably on his chair, he was holding a book and writing Italian notes in his little pad, it was for his Italian class. Veneziano noticed there was a man in front of the Front Desk and made a smile on his face, it was one of his 'Im glad you're here' smiles. "Eduard!" It was his first friend, the one he met not a long time about in this very own Library. "You're gonna be Techy Techy, si?" It was a short conversation, unlike the other teachers, Veneziano didn't mind being busy and all. Heck, he can even go out for a coffee when someone ask him out for one, even when he is very busy. Making friends was the Italian's main priority, it wasn't bad, but he just never take his works so seriously, unlike the others.

"Yes! I think I can give you those books you are looking for, Eduard!" He closed his books and put his note pad, those notes for his other class aside. He went through the computer, searching for the books that the Estonian needs which could be in the Library. A large amount of book tittles showed up and he showed it to the Estonian. He sure was a 'lucky' teacher, there were a lot of books to choose from. "I think I can give you the books you need! This is your Lucky Day!" The Italian exclaimed smiling, while his curl twitched as well, it was probably because Italy was in a happier mood. "Come with-da-me!" He stood up from his chair, he failed to noticed the door opened, "VEHHH!" he suddenly ducked down under his Front Desk, hearing that loud masculine voice, pretty similar like Germany's but it was way deeper.

Shivering, who could might it had been? He peeked from his Front Desk and saw the man. He couldn't recognized this teacher/student, if he is a student, he's really not supposed to be here, but he couldn't just assume and kicked him out. As his body shiver, he slowly got up from his desk and looked at the man, who just entered "Swords...? Do... Do you-a-mean information and such? I don't think I have those.. I'll come check" Unbelievably, he was able to stand up and speak towards this scary man.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 18th 2012, 9:25 pm

He faintly glared at the man taht was obviously in discomfort from his presnece, "You can help the man in front of me first.. he was here first anyway.. I can wait.." his voice was thick with his swedish accent, but something about how his gaze suddenly changed made him look eerie. In result though, the silent scaryness broke and he offered a faint smile, 'But yes.. I am researching on swords.."

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 10:59 pm

A few chuckles came from the Estonian and slanted himself against the front desk conversaing with the Italian. He pushed his glasses up to his nose and smiled "Haha, yes! You know me, I'm really into this kinds of things!" He smiled, looking at the Italian, putting his things aside in an organized way "wow, Germany... You really trained this guy well." As soon as the Itaian finished organizing his things, he followed him and wondered why he suddenly ducked down. "Hey! What's the matter, Mr. Vargas?" He wondered who it was so he gazed over at the man. Suddenly a terried look on his face formed.

"Holy...!"

Just like the Italian, his body shivered as well, looking at the guy. A nervous chuckled he produced and looked at him "umm... you can go first... Mr..." he didn't know his name. Well, this is bad on the Estonian's hand.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 19th 2012, 12:03 am

"Feliciano~" A light, almost sing-song voice rang softly out into the library. Only one country was capable of such a dark, innocent tone of voice....

A tall silver-haired man strode into the room, regarding all three countries with his usual cheery smile. Ivan's signature scarf was slung around his neck as usual, but instead of a waterpipe or some sort of weapon, the Russian held the handle of a briefcase in his right hand.

The principle approached the desk from another side and shifted his striking gaze upon the Italian. "Can you point me in de direction of de history books?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 19th 2012, 2:12 am

Vargas, as his body shivered, at this time, all he wanted is run away from this room. So little of him to be surrounded with this tall big meanie looking nations. He couldn't handle a sight or situation like this. Where is his flag? It wasn't there, he didn't bring it with him, that was one mistake he has ever done so far. Guessing, following Germany's instructions weren't good at all. He researched the book that the Principal requested as well as for the other tall Swedish guy request. He though maybe handling them all three at ones was the easiest thing to go. He saw Japan do this, he doesn't look tired at all, making inventions, animes and food.

He typed up the books into the computer, and luckily another mass of results came up from the screen. The Italian was amazed at how it was so plenty of books, the computer's screen reflected against the Italian's amber eyes, as if he was wearing a glasses, it would reflect or glare against the glass. He took a pen and a notepad, his hands were shivering to the fact that he can't hold the pen properly, it wasn't the Estonian's presence causing this but the other's had. He wrote them all down and face the three nations, looking for help to search for a book.

He looked at the Estonian and smiled at him. "Neh, Mr. Von Bock! You're first!" He went at the others back and pushed him towards the left side of the Library then stopped when the two nations were now near the wall, he pointed the aisle that is between a book shelf and a wall, who was also stacked with books. Suddenly, Vargas leaned on the Estonian's chest, gripping a hold of his shirt. He looked up with a slight tears in his eyes... "Eduard... If you already find your book... Please, don't-a-leave me with this two scary people! Hang around for a while!" He gulped, now he is done helping the Estonian, he knew he /has/ to go help the other two, luckily, their books are located at the same aisle. "Be right-ta-back!" He ran off to the two and greeted them again with a smile.

"Neh! Let's-sa-go! Your books are in the same aisle!" His tears were slightly still on his eyes though weren't visible for the other two to see. Vargas cheerfully, motioned the two to go with him, as he walked at the right side of the Library. He then stopped the at middle aisle and pointed in it. "Veh! Both of your books are in this aisle...!"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 19th 2012, 8:36 am

The Soviet stood, waiting patiently for the Italian to return. He didn't bother to cast his glance over at the ever-so-familiar Swedish man that stood next to him; now just simply wasn't the time for rivalry. Not only his son, his daughter, and sister were on the school grounds; but his Baltics, and a few of his Soviets were lingering around as well. He felt it was nessicary to set an example for them.

Ivan's signature smile grew a bit as Feliciano approached again, yet he blinked once at his statement. Why would the history books be placed in the same ailse as the swordmanship..? Maybe it was placed that way so one could have easy access to sources for wars and such.

"Tank you meester Vargas." The Russian responded casually as he approached the Librarian.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 19th 2012, 8:14 pm

Sweden cleared his throat a bit, a bit discomfort was lingering in his insides, but he hid it well as he two approached Vargas. He smiled faintly as he looked down the asile, clearly more intrested on what actually could be in there, then teh book being offered. His gaze changed from discomfort to a faint edge that held a spark of intrest.

"Thank you.. I need this for my new place as the Counselor.. I think it would be good for the child that are angered to learn how to get teh anger out...not threw another person.." he softly smiled, "Once again.. thank you.." his 'thank you' seemed to be stressed as he said. Sielntly, it was becoming more hard to hold back the edge that was really bugging him.

Not here.. Keep it calm.. cool.. be nice.. the man in front of you is helping..and the man to your left is clearly busy with his own work..

He relized he was appearing a bit akward so he held out a strong, pale white hand to the Italian. Taking a sharp breath, he said rather calmly, 'The name is Sweden. It would be quite a pleasure to know your name.. I'll be down here quite often."
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 20th 2012, 4:30 pm

The corner of Ivan's smiling lip twitched a bit at the Swedish man's comment about his job, yet he hid it by turning his back to the other two and browsed through the books..

"The children that are angered to learn how to get teh anger out...not threw another person.." The first people that popped to his mind at that phrase were his own two kids, Vladimir and Dominika. They tended to settle matters and conflicts through physical harm on their offenders; much like Ivan would himself. Vladimir was the more compatible one of the two despite his vicious moments, but he wasn't that bad when it comes to taking his anger out on other people. But Dominika... heh... one could only pray they would get out with all their limbs attached if she got angry at them. A sudden impulse to snap at the Swedish man was bitten back as the Russian exhaled very softly.

Not here, Ivan... He thought to himself as he forced his attention to be drawn back to the books. You're jumping to conclusions again... Despite your unfriendly encounters with him, you know Sweden is much too mature of a man to be pricking at your kids here in public. Just forget it... Stalingrad and Moscow are fine.

That content smile never left the Russian’s features as he picked up a large book and propped it on the crook of his elbow. The Soviet straightened and side-stepped away from the two, browsing deeper down into the aisle.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on March 20th 2012, 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm a grammar nazi...)
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 21st 2012, 4:10 am

@Russia: Wow... About the Books thing... Man, you nailed it! Left side is academic; math, science, etc. While the right side is anything associated with Wars, Weaponry, History and Countries! Good job! I should put that out in the Library Layout. .___.

Inside this very own Library, the Estonian would always be the luckiest one out of the people in the Library at this moment. He was on the other side of the Library while, Veneziano stood between the two casting heavy aura's. It was very awkward for the Italian to be around these two, for the worst part, the atmosphere was heavy, not the type of a room Veneziano would want to be in. He's a carefree Italian, he would always wanted to be around when things are positive. His hand begin to move and almost reached his white flag, which were placed inside his suit, until the Swedish man placed his hand... "Veh!" A quick shriek came from Veneziano, and horrifiedly face the Swedish man. No words was coming out of his mouth, though he nodded, agreeing with the other, understanding what he just said... Looks like this man and this Italian would be Library buddies after all.

"Ne! Have you guys have been eating pasta late-a-ly?!" The Italian suddenly and loudly spoke, breaking the tension in the aisle.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 21st 2012, 6:24 pm

Sweden snickered slightly, "Pasta? Hardly. Now if I have been doing anything phyiscal.. it would be the enjoyment of ripping a scarf lace by lace.." He casted a faint gaze to the Russian, but it was only for a moment, hardly noticeable.. noticeable as in he was talking about thingsunspoken. Those matters would come later. Possible.

He scanned over the skittish Italian, silently wondering if he would ever be unnerved of other big countrys. His snicker like smile faded into a gentle smile. An effort to try and calm the man. "Estonian.. Would you rather me leave you to your work and I to mine? Jä?" His tone was actually not emotionless.. rather more filled with a faint,silent empathy.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 21st 2012, 6:54 pm

A muscle in the smiling Russian's jaw jumped as a somewhat cold atmosphere shifted into the area. The old bitter rivalry began to bubble like acid within the depths of Ivan's mind. However, he rolled his eyes and pretended to not hear Berwald's comment before continuing his browse. How wonderful the feeling he would have experienced if he just spun around and socked the Swedish right in the jaw... Ivan cast a brief glance to the side and toward them; he was indeed near enough to throw a bone-shattering hit...

Nyet, Braginski... Ivan thought to himself as he just brushed the thought off with a smile. Classes haven't even started yet. This can wait. He was just trying to be humorous.

"Being de principle of dis place has been consuming much of my time, Mr. Feliciano." Ivan spoke up in a rather quiet tone, emphasizing on the word 'principle.' The Russian straightened and turned his amethyst gaze toward the other two.

"Ai haven't had much time to do much of anyting else. Ef ai had spare time, ai would be setting someting aflame. Watch et dance and listen to de funny noises et makes as et burns to noting but ash...." Ivan's innocent smile remained unfaltering as his cheerful gaze was fixed square onto the Italian.

"Where are de books on wars? My history class will be learning about dem, too."
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 21st 2012, 7:11 pm

Sweden glared, colder then normal, but he wasn't going to let the Russian get the better of him..maybe, "Never mind.. I'll just go now.." He moved and made a point to almost slam into the Russians shouldar by purpose, teh weight obviously made for impact to another's shoulder/left side of the chest. Carelessly done if anything.

He kept walking when he turned around with a faint glint of joyment in his eyes, "Oh.. Sorry about that, Russia. No hard feelings.. iiighhtt?" his voice was filled with amusment, each word that was meant to show compassion was rather sly in tone..and just flat out sarcastic. Truly, he didn't mind what he was doing. He never got his chase to fight back, so mind as well make a game of what he could. In other words, he had little muturity unlike his usaul self. Right now anyway.

Post  Guest March 21st 2012, 7:58 pm

His widen upon the Italian's worries and give him a slight nod as a response, indicating that he's willing to give his time for the Italian's sake. If he doesn't... Poor him will be stuck with the two large nations. As soon as the Italian left, he began browsing the books, already feeling the heavy aura's being cast at the other side of the Library. He kept himself quiet, trying to hear the conversation between the two large nations but it was barely a whisper, the Library was a huge room, it was pretty hard to hear. He decided to walk a few steps, near towards the 'wars and weaponry' sections, maybe he could hear the conversation.

"... Um, excuse me, Mr. Sweden?" He couldn't understand what the other man just said, though he almost could see him exiting the aisle, was he done with the books?
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 21st 2012, 11:23 pm

Ivan saw the snide assault coming. He even shifted his right foot back ever so slightly to brace himself for the impact and brought his left shoulder back a bit, then lurched it forward as the Swedish man "bumped" into him. This movement was quite small, only visible to Sweden, yet the impact of both Berwald's pace and Ivan's shoulder slammed the Soviet's sharp shoulder bone right into the tender flesh between Sweden's shoulder and upper chest.

Ivan kept his smiling gaze fixed on Feliciano, and almost pretended to not notice the bump as Berwald walked by. At the other large country's voice, he shifted his glimmering gaze toward the other.

Amethyst met Ice-blue as Russia locked gazes with his former rival, yet that agonizingly innocent smile still held.

"Oh, don't worry about et.... Brat."

Ivan's tone was casual at first, yet he allowed his tongue to roll like sweet acid at the 'r' in "Brat." This brought out the Soviet's already thick accent in a snide tone. "Brat" was the Russian word for "brother," yet that eerie, amused flicker that just shot like an icy shard from those striking eyes, suggested that he might have been calling him quite a different name...
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 22nd 2012, 7:03 pm

Deep down, he knew that was coming. At the state of his maturity, it was completely in question if he understood that as much as he normally would..He needed to really lay off the sleepless nights and coffee days..By the looks of the soft dark circles appearing around his eyes and his childish side just competely exposed, it wasn't like him at all. Scary would be the better way of explaining how it all looked together. Very scary.

Sweden held in a whince at the sharp hit to his shoulder/chest. He inhaled threw his teeth and turned at the words, but then he heard the Estonia and fell silent. Surely he would keep his wits while more countrys were around? Didn't want others to look down badly on him.. Maybe. Or maybe he would go get another cup of coffee to calm him down. Coffe made him calm, but it gave him the withdraws of childish actions..Reason why he works a Cafe! *i really don't know*
    "You son of a..." he caught his words, suddenly smiling and quickly finishing, "Gun! Eh-hmm, Yes! Son of a Gun! Since you're so wrapped up in your self pity and pride, yet can manage a inncocent smile! Good for you!"

And your son...Hopefully he'll turn out for the better.. He thought quitely to himself.

His cheerness faded, but the smile remained with a rather strange way. The end of his lips were slightly pointed down and it almost looked like a frown to an extant, "Estonia! Hello! How are you! Come join the wonderrffuull convo Russia and I er' having! It's rather deligthful!" He laughed. Yes, actually laughed.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 23rd 2012, 12:13 am

"Allow me to congratulate you in holding your tongue." Ivan said as he turned fully toward the Swedish. "Et's an upward step in de right direction from where you lay..." Those last words he said in the same cheery tone, yet they were quieter that the rest, and much more edgy.

Oh, dear Lord this was hard... he struggled to fight back the childish impulses that were pricking in his insides... fighting to bite back the good many snide words or hidden insults that were just on the tip of his tongue. His eldest son, Aleksei, had arrived to school grounds now; more of a reason to act mature. He disliked having to fight back his urges when his kids were around. But wait...

They wern't in this room, were they...? No. So he could get away with acting immature for right now. More than likely the other teachers in the room wouldn't do anything about it. He was the principle after all. Oh, forget it... he could wait to argue with Sweden after school hours. But that didn't mean he couldn't still comment...

"You are trying to become a better person ai see..." The Russian said with a light, almost exited flicker in his unblinking eyes. Such an innocent comment, yet one dripping with such undetectable sarcasm; a comment that would otherwise be taken as something good; but Sweden knew Russia's ways and his love for sarcasm. Ivan was eager on how the other would react to this. "...Ai respect you for dat."

The Soviet turned toward Feliciano with a very faint chuckle; there were a few books held in the crook of his arm: some about wars, and some on world history in itself. He still needed ideas for activities to do to keep his students awake.

"Where can ai check deese out?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 23rd 2012, 5:07 pm

... What just happened? Unbelievably, Feliciano's eyes were widely open and it was close to tearing up, amazingly, he managed to hold his tears, was this because of him being part of the faculty? Germany and Japan, his two friends, haven't been in a while with him, he now considered himself an independent country, independent... Meaning, he has been able to take care of himself. If his friends were still around, he would have run in circles, screaming 'HELP ME!' but no, he wasn't. From a person's point of voice, this man... He was overwhelmed by what he just witnessed. He couldn't move a muscle, let alone, cry or wave his tiny white flag. He was too froze and stunned by it.

Vargas failed to noticed the Swedish' his change of personality or even expression. Too surprised that he had lost his senses, hearing, feel and presence.... 'Where can I check this out' ... Only that question he was able to hear, which had broken his little stunned moment. He was no longer in a cheery mood, who wouldn't be? It was too much for him, too overwhelming! He couldn't handle this! Quickly, he grabbed the book's from the Russian and bring it in his arms, taking quick steps towards the front desk.

"Ne, follow me...!" He exclaimed, unbelievable, his tone was still the same. No changes had happened.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 23rd 2012, 8:34 pm

Ivan failed to notice the stunned expression plastered upon the Italian's features. Yes, Oblivious Russia was... oblivious.

He just stayed right where he was with his back turned to the larger Swedish man and kept his smiling gaze fixed upon Feliciano.

The Russian nodded with a casual 'hmn'-like sound and followed the smaller country. He was a little bit surprise at the lack of emotion showed by the other; he almost expected Feli to be flailing his arms about screaming for Germany to help him. It almost delighted him that Italy was showing no fear, despite the frightened stance that just swept by him unnoticed. However, he did find the frightened Italy more amusing to a point.

Ivan hummed lightly in an unknown tune as he waiting for his books to be checked out; he didn't bother to look back over at Sweden, yet kept an eye out for him from the very corner of his eye....
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 24th 2012, 3:15 pm

Sweden clentched his fist and exhaled a quivering breath that remarked his silent anger towards teh other country. He regained the sanity that he so dearly held whenever possible and ungripped his fists. Letting calmness fainlly set in as ideas crossed his mind. Breaking out in a fit was still in question, but he was done with this all. At the moment anyway.

"What a shame your boy is like you.. surely he'll actually turn out to be something in life that is invited into teh homes of others without the expression of fear or hatred.." he hissed, turning and scanning down book case shelf.

He smiled with a soundless laugh, feeling the withdraws fad away slowly. Leafing threw a book he picked up, he sat down at one of the tables in teh front. He scanned over the page and cooly fell silent. Absorbed in the reading and words that were reflecting off of his glasses.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 26th 2012, 12:42 pm

Ivan's jaw clenched through that smile as he waiting for Feliciano to check out his books. He was glad he had his back turned toward the Swedish man... or else Berwald might have noticed the very faint flush that touched his features.

The Russian heard the other's harsh words... and he was surprised on how much they stung. Yes.... stung.

Ivan was usually oblivious to the expressions of other countries when he visited them, but lately it was begining to dawn on him that everyone acted differently around him than with each other. He was just going to brush off that feeling... but then he realized his son was involved.

Even though the other large country had his back turned to him, Ivan shot Berwald an icy glare from the corner of his flickering amethyst iris; it was vicious -- almost malicious -- enough to be classified as dangerous. His glare was so harsh, that an uncomfortable prickle ran down the Swede's back.

The Russian exhaled softly through his nose and forced both his fist and his jaw to loosen up as he turned back toward the Italian.

Just the whole entire school year to go... Ivan thought dryly to himself.

Joy...
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 26th 2012, 4:46 pm

Feeling the shiver roll up his spine, Sweden clutched the book he was reading tighter. One fist unclenched from the hard cover of the book and adjusted his glasses that had found themselves on the rim of his nose. Looking at the soft reflection in the corner of his glasses, he had caught the full on power of the glare. If he wasn’t so malevolent at the moment; he would have let the huge tremble of fear in his gut over take him for just a second. But he didn’t.

He cleared his throat and swallowed, his engrossment towards the everything quickly fading as he regrouped quietly. Turing the page, he sat up a little straighter as he tried to regain the lost confidence and pride. He kept his mouth shut. Not out of fear, but just because he didn’t want to get carried away.. Again.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 27th 2012, 2:03 am

This tension! o.o You two will kill each other!

Finally, the Italian was already at the Front Desk, setting up the dates for the stamp, but he wasn't used to it yet, it caused his hands to be imprinted but finally he placed a stamped on all of the Russian's choices of books, due at the same date. "Hey, Mr. Principal..." He was already calm, but still under the feeling of fear, who wouldn't be. Once he faced the Russian, he already saw the two was about to go 'at it' ... Again. It gave tears in his eyes and made an angry expression. 'Germany gave me a chance that I can handle this... But Germany! I can't handle this... You're not here!' Vargas was already angry... very angry. Though, he didn't wanted to show the appropriate face for it with that. He replaced his frowning face with a smile and grabbed the Principal's attention once again.

He had no choice anymore. The two /faculties/ can't hold and refrain from each other, it was making too much commotion, especially in the Library. He placed the Russian's choice of books to aside rather than giving it to him. Came out from the front desk, walked over the Swedish man. He forced him to close his book, and grabbed him by the sleeve, escorting him towards the Front Door. Along the way, he grabbed the Russian's sleeve, with full of his strength. Unbelievable, strength it has! He must have a tiny bit of the Great Rome's genes after all. Finally, both tall and large nation reached the door and the Italian forced them outside the Library.

Feliciano looked at them with a smile... Not the usual smile he used to share to everyone else. "Both of you.. Banned from the Library until April the 13th. And Mr. Braginski... Have your Secretary come here to pick up your books, si?" He smiled once again and slammed the door shut, leaving the two large nations outside the hallway.

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on March 27th 2012, 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The first one was a lame one. This one is better .___.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 10:12 am