Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Magnus Densen
Antonio F. Carriedo
Eireann Ó'Reilly
7 posters

Bienvenue au Français

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Bienvenue au Français Empty Bienvenue au Français

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 17th 2012, 12:36 pm

Bonjour mes élèves! Bienvenue au Français!!

Je m'appelle Mademoiselle Williams and I will be your teacher this year! My class will cover many aspects of the French language, starting with simple things like the alphabet, accent marks, pronunciation, and general grammar rules, as well as conjugation of verbs in past, present, and future tense, common phrases, culture, French life, and other information about various French speaking countries. Of course, there will be a lot of writing, but things will get easier as we go on. Just remember,

"Pratiquez, Pratiquez, Pratiquez!! Et vous allez réussir!"
    Class Rules
    • Pay attention.
    • No goofing off. You will be punished accordingly if you do.
    • Respect your teacher.
    • Be kind and helpful to your other classmates.
    • No Cheating. Cheating will result in expulsion from the class, and I know if you use Google Translate, people! -3-
    • HAVE FUN! ENJOY IT!

My grading policy is simple: homework is worth 10 points each, quizzes are worth 20-30 points, presentations are 40 points, and tests/exams are 60-100 points. Work is graded on accuracy, spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I do not criticize opinions unless they are a serious concern. Grades will be posted at the end of each month on a 0-20 scale. Zero being absolute failure and 20 being a perfect grade. Effort is also included in your grade, in fact, it will reflect upon 50% of it, so stay attentive!! Behavior also accounts for 20% of your grade! So take class seriously and don't goof off. I accept any questions you have on assignments or words you are unfamiliar with, or don't yet know how to conjugate, as long as they don't give away the answers.

Student List
    Class A
    • N/A

Class B
    • Manuel De La Cruz Sanchez

Class C
    • N/A

Class D
    • Antonio F. Carriedo

Class E
    • Ivan Braginski
    • Gilbert Beilschmidt
    • Elizaveta Héderváry

Class F
    • N/A

Classroom Layout

Bienvenue au Français French

DOOR
    WINDOWS
    WHITEBOARD
    TEACHER'S DESK
    [ TRASH CAN ]
    STUDENT DESKS
    ASSIGNMENT TURN IN TABLE
    ASSIGNMENT NOTICE BOARD
    CABINETS
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Bienvenue au Français Empty Re: Bienvenue au Français

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 5th 2012, 6:31 pm

Bienvenue au Français Meg1
      • ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

The French teacher was sitting at her desk, humming a song quietly to herself. A new day of class was soon to begin. Her name was already written on the board with a greeting to her students.

Bonjour mes élèves! Bienvenue au Français!!
      Je m'appelle Mademoiselle Williams

She smiled to herself, reading a book quietly as she waited for class to begin.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Bienvenue au Français Meg2

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 7:04 pm

A boy with medium dark brown hair had just walked inside of the French room. His emerald iris scanned the whole room, as he sat down in one of the desk closes to the whiteboard. He was sure that he was the only one in this class, just like in his other class. "I wonder if the teacher would be nice to him or would she be as scary as his History teacher. He could only hope, "Hello anyone here?" He did not know that teacher was already here.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 5th 2012, 7:43 pm

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

The French teacher blinked, hearing the words of her student from his desk. She looked up from her book and marked the page, placing it down on her desk. She approached the student with a smile, standing just in front of his desk. She wasn't too tall and her features seemed just about as kind as could be. How people confused her innocent appearance with that of her trouble-making siblings, she had no clue.

"Ah! Bonjour~ You must be Antonio, oui? Bienvenue! I hope you enjoy this class. I understand it must be hard being the only student."

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 7:51 pm

He flinched once he heard his teacher talk, "Si, that is my name. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Williams." He gave the French teacher a small. "What is my first class assignment?" He looked at her, his emerald iris, glowing with curiosity.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 5th 2012, 8:05 pm

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

The teacher chuckled quietly. "Votre première travail en classe? Non! Non! Non! Why would we start with just a boring assignment? This class is more verbal than anything else. Et, by the way, it will be Mademoiselle Williams from now on. Comprenez-vous~?"

She walked to the whiteboard and uncapped a marker, preparing to write.

"Get out your notebook, s'il vous plaît. We will begin with getting to know you. Also, there are stacks of French books and assignment books in the back cabinets. It would be wise of you to grab one."

She began writing once more, putting some short phrases on the board.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 8:11 pm

He nodded his head, when she said Comprenez-vous. To him it sounded like the Spanish version of understand. He took her advice and walked to the other side of the class and picked up a French textbook. He would then walk back to his seat and take out a notebook with the word "French" in fancy writing. He took his pencil and flipped to page one of the notebook, "Do you want me to start a table of contents, Señora Williams?" He knew that she would scold him for using his native tongue but he was her student and he would learn how to speak French by the end of the year.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 5th 2012, 8:24 pm

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

She sighed and glanced back at him, a faint flicker of annoyance in her eyes.

"Je ne parle pas espagnol, Monsieur Carriedo. Vous devez parler le français dans cette classe. Maintenant, répétez votre question, and use the correct term to address me this time."

(I do not speak Spanish, Mr. Carriedo. You must speak French in this class. Now, repeat your question.)

She turned back to the board, continuing to write once again.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 8:35 pm

(You aren't going to make this easy for me are you? *chuckles* Sounds like a challenge I accept! :D)

"Would you have me start a Table of Contents page for my notebook? He knew that he was going to fail miserably in speaking French, but he would still give it a shot. He should know some of his language by hanging out with him for so long."Table des matieres for un cahier?" He failed, he could tell. He gulped and laid his head on his desk, waiting for her scolding.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 5th 2012, 9:38 pm

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

She smiled lightly in acceptance.

"Oui...Vous êtes pas mal. Très bien."

(yes...You aren't bad. Very good/Well done.)

She finished writing and turned to him once more.

"I see promise in you yet! Are ready to begin with the leçon?"

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 9:52 pm

He gave a small laugh as he smiled widely, "Yes, yes, Mademoiselle Williams. I am ready for our lesson to begin." He sat up straight and took his pencil in his hand as he got ready to write what ever it was that she was going to say.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 6th 2012, 12:55 am

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

The teacher nodded and pointed at the words on the board with her marker.

"We will start with your name and age. If someone asks you,

Comment tu t'appelles? (What's your name?)

You would answer,

Je m'appelle _________. (My name is...)

entering your name where indicated. If you are asked,

Tu as quel âge? (How old are you?)

You answer,

J'ai ______ ans. (I am ... years old.)

And just for reference, the first twenty numbers are as follows:

zero. un/une. deux. trois. quatre. cinq. six. sept. huit. neuf. dix. onze. duoze. treize. quatorze. quinze. seize. dix-sept. dix-huit. dix-neuf. vignt."

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 6th 2012, 10:57 am

Je m'appelle Antonio F. Carriedo

J'ai dix-sept ans.

He wrote that down on the first page of his notebook. "Thank you,Mademoiselle Williams. It's been lovely being in your class but I must go to my next period." He smiled and waved at the French teacher, as he put his books in his backpack.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 6th 2012, 6:08 pm

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

She waved to him and smiled, returning to her desk and leaving the notes on the board.

"Au revoir, Antonio~ See you tomorrow."

She then waited quietly for her next set of students, returning to her reading.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 6th 2012, 6:10 pm

CLASS E BEGINS NOW!
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 6th 2012, 8:46 pm

Bienvenue au Français Hungar10

A female with long light brown hair stepped inside the classroom. "Bonjour", she nodded in her teacher's direction smiling politely then walked to one of the tables to sit down.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 6th 2012, 8:55 pm

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

The teacher smiled to her student, putting down her reading book.

"Bonjour. You must be Elizaveta. Bienvenue au Français."

She walked out in front of the desks.

"Please get yourself a French book and a workbook from the cabinets in the back of the room. Also, a notebook would be useful for notes, if you have one."

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 6th 2012, 9:44 pm

Bienvenue au Français Tumblr_lq05c8IArs1ql2mt0o1_400-2

…The hallway lights suddenly went off… An approaching figure, a silhouette underneath the shadow, boots were clapping hard against the hard tiled floor, as it produces hard and harsh footsteps throughout the school hallway. It was clear a man is walking in the hallway, almost mysteriously and haunted. The sunlight up at the sky is now covered with clouds, making it much more of a gloomy scene, covering the only light left disappear. Eyes slowly opened, red eyes made its first cameo, glowing into the darkness, next was the man’s curl, only one man has that curl, a curl located on the left side of his head, and now his expression, it showed no emotion, not even a smile, almost at it was expressionless. A lost glint of light had lit against the man’s attire, it seen the Mysterious man is wearing a full attire, black suit, black tie and a white polo underneath… Few more steps this man have to take and his destination will be soon it’s peaked.

’tick…!’

The clock made its sound, a tick… It’s time. His boots continues to take steps, sooner it stopped in front of a classroom door. The mysterious man slid open the door and entered, his red eyes surely had locked with the professor’s eyes, making sure /she/ gets the message ‘Better Focus…’ Didn’t care the he is disrupting the class, he walked towards the ‘announcement board’ and rested his back there. With his clipboard and pen, he began writing… Minutes have past, he realized he must give the message, his pen stopped moving, glanced at the teacher, looking at her at the corner of his eyes, such bloody red eyes he has… Then gave her a harsh smirk, the corner of his lips had been clinging on his cheeks, like what clown’s huge were. He motioned his hand toward the teacher to ‘go on’ with her class then he returned to his own work… Taking notes of the teachers class performance, his pen once again, moved writing on his clipboard.

Feliciano Vargas… He was no longer the man that cowers in any hint of danger. He now sets off a dark aura that everyone should respect and fear; not similar to Russia, an aura he cast in someone’s heart… Not emitting from his body. Him, as the ‘Dean of Faculty’, a hidden faculty of Gakuen Hetalia, the headmaster of the faculties and the only position can withstand a Principal’s level. If this man stayed throughout the class… The Teacher will meet much consequence. Let’s hope this hidden faculty, who came out unannounced leaves in the middle of the class…

Bienvenue au Français Italys_Dx_by_happymayura-1

NOTICE: Treat Dark!Italy and Regular!Italy like a different person. Dark!Italy only appears, once a week in a random classroom, or not appear at all.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 6th 2012, 11:11 pm

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

When the hallway lights went off, the Canadian teacher jumped in surprise. Luckily, the light from the windows kept the room rather bright. But then, a mysterious man walked into her classroom. Her lavender irises met with his crimson ones. They sent a cold chill down her spine, but she clearly understood that she was to continue. Taking a deep breath to recall her courage, and act as if he was not there, she locked her eyes with her student instead.

"Alright Elizaveta. Your classmates are not yet here, but we will have to continue the lesson without them. To begin, I would like to teach you to introduce yourself, as well as some simple class phrases. From this day on, you must ask these questions as I teach them to you, otherwise, your questions will not be answered. Comprenez-vous? (Understand?)

She then walked up to the whiteboard, uncapping one of her markers and beginning to write.

First, if you are asked:
      Comment tu t'appelles? (What's your name?)

You would answer...
      Je m'appelle _________. (My name is...)
      ...entering your name where indicated.

If you are asked:
      Tu as quel âge? (How old are you?)

You answer:
      J'ai ______ ans. (I am ... years old.)

You should insert your age in the blank, using the correct of the first twenty numbers:
      zero=0. un/une=1. deux=2. trois=3. quatre=4. cinq=5. six=6. sept=7. huit=8. neuf=9. dix=10. onze=11. duoze=12. treize=13. quatorze=14. quinze=15. seize=16. dix-sept=17. dix-huit=18. dix-neuf=19. vignt=20."

Now, answer my question. Comment tu t'appelles?"

She smiled to her student, expecting an answer.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Fish

Post  Fish April 7th 2012, 2:38 am

The Prussian burst through the door, shortly after the arrival of Feliciano. He strided into the classroom, a lit cigarette still in his mouth, and paused to give an excuse as to why he was late. Nothing really good coming to mind, he stalked over to the back of the classroom and threw his backpack onto the floor with a dull thud. The male sat comfortabley in his seat, even pulling up the unoccupied desk in front of him to use as a footrest. The Prussian said nothing for quite sometime as he glanced about the room. When his eyes met the teacher, he couldn't help but shooting her a lecherous grin. Not bad...Kinda cute! Seems a bit too quiet for my liking though...He completely ignored the words written up on the board - he had no intention of learning on the first day of class - and stared at the back of the heads of his classmates, trying to figure out who they were.

His attention was particulary drawn by the Italian, he figured, up in the front. The male grimaced slightly, quite uneasy by the sinister aura that radiated off of him. He wasn't afraid of him, oh not at all. It was just unusual to see the crying Feliciano in such a serious mood. However intimidating it all was, he was still rather intrigued by it, and his natural tendency to challenge authority got the better of him. Gilbert understood that it would be the death of him someday, but at least he would go down fighting.

He removed the cigarrete between two fingers and blew out a cloud of thick smoke. "Oi, Feliciano. What's with you today? Did you come to school without eating pasta or something? Or are you just trying to act like a mafioso like Romano?" He snickered lightly and stuck the cigarette back into his mouth, crossing his arms over his chest in a defiant manner.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 7th 2012, 2:55 am

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

It was the new arrival's defiant actions that aggravated the small French teacher. With a huff, she looked to Elizaveta.

"If you would excuse me one moment, ma chérie~"

She smiled to the girl and walked over to her desk, scribbling quickly on a piece of paper. She did not look happy at all. With a sigh, she approached the Prussian's desk.

"Monsieur Beilschmidt, we do not treat classroom guests in that manner, nor are we late for class!"

She slapped the small slip of paper down on his desk, challenging his gaze.

"I will NOT have misconduct in this class. Comprenez-vous? C'est inadmissible!! Recommencez pas!! (Understood? This is unacceptable!! Do not do it again!!)"

She turned around sharply, snatching his cigarette as she walked back to the front of the classroom.

"The same goes for smoking. NOT in this class."

She dropped it in the trash can and went back to lesson, repeating what she had said once more, as if nothing had ever happened.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Fish

Post  Fish April 7th 2012, 3:32 am

Gilbert winced slightly at the loud voice the French teacher was using and had to hold himself back from laughing Guess I was wrong about the 'too quiet' part. Girl's got a good pair of lungs! As she confiscated the cigarette right out of his mouth, he gaped at her in disbelief as if he'd been slapped in the face. Technically, it was like a slap to the face. The male childishly stuck his tongue out at her, the silver piercing on his tongue glinting in the light. He took up the small piece of paper into his hand, not a hint of surprise marked his face. He crumpled up the paper into his hand. Figures. If he did the math, Gilbert probably had gone through hundreds of detention slips. He stood up and walked slowly over to the trashcan. "Hey...you forgot to put out the light so...I'm just gonna go over there and do it for you." Of course, the male was obviously lying through his teeth and was up to cause more trouble. He honestly couldn't get enough of it.

The Prussian pulled a lighter out of his back pocket and promptly set fire to the crumpled slip of paper. It immediately caught and he threw it straight into the bin. A grin, what some people might categorize as maniacal, spread across his face, he walked back over to his seat, whisteling a slow tune off-key. Detention can go and fuck itself. Slip or no slip, he refused to attend to his punishment and no one could change his mind.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 7th 2012, 3:38 am

Bienvenue au Français Tumblr_lq05c8IArs1ql2mt0o1_400-2

... He heard /that/ voice, probably he would hear that again, over and over. His pen stopped for a moment and didn't have the chance to answer him. His face continues to look at his clipboard but his red eyes glared at the student, seeing he was being scolded by the French Teacher. Feliciano smirked, proud of the Teacher's reactions and how would she discipline her students. From now, Vargas grew interested about this class, who knew he might visit this class regularly... However, that isn't how the school works. He must visit the other classes as well, in curtesy of the other Teacher's performance. This Teacher isn't bad after all. He was finally done with his work for the day. Well, nothing is wrong about this class.

He closed off his pen and inserting it into his front pocket then carried his clipboard by his side. Walked over towards the Delinquent and slammed his hand against the desk where the delinquent sat back again after standing up. His face didn't showed any pain at all after the slamming. His red eyes stared right into his eyes, with a smirk on his face. "Be a good student... And for that, mio fratello, is something worst than me. You don't want to deal with that Southern Italian" He whispered then continued... "... And Mafia started in the North, the South was just serious and known about it" With a smirk, he turned over and his loosed his hand's connection on the desk, and let it slip off. Boots stepped towards the door, and looked over his shoulder, made eye contact with the Female Teacher, giving her a flirtatious smirk before exist, for so he exited.

Now, in the Hallways, he slid the door closed behind his back and walked off in the hallway. What a great start for his job, the Teacher wasn't bad at all, but the students... They need to work in their character. Must report to the Principal. As he walked off in the hallway, he snapped his fingers, immediately the lights went back on and ironically, the sun was no longer covered within the clouds, like if the Italian controlled the weather. Into the darkness, the Northern half of an idiot , disappeared and faded away.

Bienvenue au Français Italys_Dx_by_happymayura-1
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 7th 2012, 3:53 am

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

With a sigh, the Canadian watched the Prussian with disinterest. After he returned to her seat, she grabbed a spray bottle of water she used to clean the whiteboard and screwed off the cap, using some to put the fire out. She then walked back to the boy's desk once more, pouring the remaining contents of the bottle onto his head with a grin.

"Don't burn yourself~"

She waved to the Italian as he left, shooting him a cheerful smile, a light blush on her cheeks. The light had returned to classroom, and the class was already coming to an end. She disposed of the empty bottle and erased the whiteboard before turning to her students.

"That will be all for today. You are dismissed."

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 13th 2012, 10:42 am

The platinum-haired Russian teen silently walked through the hallway with his hands slung in the pockets of his dark pants.

The boy wore the same attire he had the last week; knee-high winter boots, dark pants, black hoodie zipped only half way, and a white shirt that sagged to a V-shape down to mid- chest. A purple-and-grey plad scarf was slung loosley around his neck that covered most of the small patch of skin that the front of the shirt failed to cover.

Ivan seemed to observe the kids he passed with silent curiosity; it seemed he was a little bit nervous around such a large, noisy crowd, yet at the same time... he wanted to talk to someone. He just wasn't quite sure how to approach anyone in this new territory yet.

The boy pulled a list out of his pocket and skimmed through it. Hmn.. next was French class. French? Why the hell did his boss sign him up for that? the Russian had no interest in going to France anytime soon, and he was already struggling with English.

He sighed and brushed his bangs out of his eyes before walking toward the door to his next class.

The tall Russian boy gave a polite smile and a casual nod toward the French teacher as he walked into the room. He felt stupid speaking French... his thick Russian accent made it difficult to pronounce many of the words.

Ivan wandered over to a seat in the far back corner and settled down in it. He took his normal position of interlacing his fingers and set them on his desk and staring down at them. He allowed his silvery bangs to cover his eyes, making it look like he was staring down at his hands, but he was watching for the other students as they walked in the room through the corner of his eye.

Once again, he was the first one here. Mr. Khan should be proud of him if he knew...

Bienvenue au Français Gauken

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 3:55 pm