Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first..

Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first.. Empty Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first..

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 18th 2012, 3:08 pm

Like a phantom upon the wind, Sweden crept into the gym and began trailing his stalkers -10 lifesized sand bags-. He was amused at the way things were placed. Each one was placed in strange ways, all ending up in a row though.

Carefully, he calculated each foot's placement upon the gym floor. Not even the slightest sound gave warning of his approach as he tried to rpetend that this was a true scene. Reaching to his side, he wrapped his hand around the woven leather handle of his sword. Studying the sand bags, he prepared, and in one fluid move, withdrew his sword and attacked. He thrust the weapon forward. The point of the blade entered near what would have been the spine, slipping between two ribs and penetrated all the way into the chest cavaty. The Sand bag convulsed for a second before going spilling sand all over the floor and crumpling to the ground. A russling sound accompanied the blade as it resisted being drawn from the sand bags wound.. Something deep within him stirred and he was excited by the old way's of fighting coming back to him.

Forcing himself to look away from the beauty of violence, Sweden turned toward the other sandbag oppsite of this one. He stood frozen, surprise having robbed him of speech and movement. He didn't know what to do next since he hadn't touched a sword in a such a long time.
    With a swift strike forward, he sliced a deep slit along what would have been a neck, spilling sand among the air in almost powder. Finally, Sweden allowed himself to laugh, slightly enjoying himself.

Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first.. Empty Re: Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first..

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 3:46 pm

The Latvian walked into the gym and jumped abit Seeing the tall Swedish man with his sword out however, The boy didn't run away. Instead he smiled slightly at the Swedish Man.

"W-wow You are really good Mr.Sweden....Do you think you could teach me to do that?"

Raivis walks closer to the man and inspects the sandbags. He knew that Sweden had a dark past due to his viking history, but for some reason The Baltic was intrigued.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first.. Empty Re: Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first..

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 18th 2012, 3:52 pm

Sweden couldnt help but blink a few times as he saw him appear. He was slightly confused on how he got here without him noticing...then again, he had been a bit wrapped up in his work.

"Sure.. wouldn't hurt.. Do you have a sword?" he asked slowly, offering a very faint smile as he placed his own sword back into the sheath, the soft sound of metal being sealed away following.

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 4:53 pm

The Baltic shivered slightly seeing the man smile. "I-I'm afraid I don't have a sword with me at the moment" looks down slightly disappointed. "Perhaps I could practice with a stick!" The boy excitedly bounced.

Raivis wanted to learn how to defend his Brothers more than anything, even if it ment one on-one practice with Sweden.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 18th 2012, 5:12 pm

He cocked an eyebrow and shurgged, "Sure.. Why not.." He retraced his steps and gathered a few items, "heads up!" he called out as he threw a pole at you rather gently to make sure if you missed that it didn't wack you in the face. He let out a breath of stress and grabebd his own, "So.. any type of swordsmenship, i'm assuming?"
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 18th 2012, 5:45 pm

Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first.. Viorica1
      ❖ ❖ ❖

Above the two males, hidden among the shadows of the gym rafters, a Transylvanian girl smirked in surprise. She was impressed by the Swedish boy's skills, but what really caught her attention was the spunk of the Latvian boy. She'd never have known he was brave enough to face an opponent like Sweden without having faced it first hand.

I wonder how he'll perform...

She cleared her thoughts as she continued to watch the two below, waiting for the exciting rush of the practice to begin. She was silent; nearly undetectable as she balanced upon the metal railing. Of course, she had her own blade strapped at her left hip, having planned on practicing herself... But this particular event had caught her interest... Perhaps she would jump in a little later.

She smirked, ruby eyes gleaming with curiosity.
      "Hmm...Won't this be fun~?"

❖ ❖ ❖

Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first.. Viorica2

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 5:52 pm

The boy awkwardly caught the pole and smiled. "I-I'm afraid that I've never had any training...." Raivis blushed slightly embarrassed. "But I promise I will try my best Sir". The Baltic gave the Swede an admiring smile showing that he was being serious about the training. "I want to protect My Brothers more than anything...."
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 18th 2012, 9:12 pm

He nodded and approached you, "Alright.. That's an under statement.. First things first.. You can't protect anyone inless you got killer in your eyes, boy.. If you can get killer in your eyes, you can protect till it's your last breath.. to do that.. I want you to find something in your heart that makes you dead serious on trying to attack someone.. So powerful that you would fight to the death for it.."
    He watched you silently, staring into your eyes as his own expression instantly went serious, his grip on his sword strong. A spark was glowing in his eyes, his past viking history skining rather brightly.
    Even the softest hearts have soemthing to fight for... don't they?

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 10:31 pm

"Alright......" closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Raivis see's his brothers as children playing in a field, He see's how innocent and fearless they were as children before Russia was around. The Baltic felt everything as if it was happening before his very eyes. He saw His Brothers smiles and felt their joy, at that moment the Latvian's fists tighten, his eyes open and reveals a serious look in his eyes which no one had ever expected from the frail boy. Raivis stared the Swede right in the eyes

"I know who I'm fighting for sir......"

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 18th 2012, 10:40 pm

[Role-playing teenage Ivan here.. x3 I think this was the age where he was trying to rebel against Mongolia and his Tartar yolk. Forget the adult's principle at the moment.]

Tap..tap..tap..tap…

The soft rhythm of shoes against ground was hardly heard above all the other sounds of nature. The ends of a light-colored scarf swayed lightly to the uniform beat of the strides from it’s place around a tall, scrawny boy’s neck. The scarf was torn at parts, and was stained with both dirt and something with a reddish tint… the dark red became more apparent around the front of the boy’s neck.

The boy in question was tall and quite scrawny, but he sure didn’t look scrawny with that coat he wore. The coat was heavy, and much too large for him; it too was torn around the hem, and stained at various areas. A fur cap rested on a head of dark grey hair.

The Russian boy got at the school grounds far too early, and spent his time wandering the outside area. Due to his overly prompt drop-off, he has not yet seen or heard of any other students. He appeared somewhat miserable and really didn’t want to be here. Why did Mongolia make him go anyways?

He froze in his tracks at the sound of voices. His first instinctive reaction was for his mind to scream ‘ambush!’.. but he settled down when he heard that they were not coming closer. He quieted his steps and wandered over to the tree line, where he just stood and stared at the Swedish and Latvian boys. \His eyes widened with almost childish curiosity at the sight of new people. Where he was from, he wasn't allowed to socialize with the other boys. In fact, he wasn’t allowed to socialize with anyone except his boss and those he trained with. And even then it wasn’t exactly socializing. The swords were the first thing to draw him. Did they really fight here? The boy just stood there, almost hidden between the trees and just staring at the two silently.

Well... Since no one else is posting in here, I will be the first.. Anime1775
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 18th 2012, 10:53 pm

Sweden tensed up, feeling the changes in the area as the pair both now had the reactions to protect and defend, "Alright.. Now that is truly something to be proud of.. You're holding your sword wrong.. hmm.. you know how to swipe floors, right? grip it with both hands as if you were to swipe in front of you.. then bring it slightly above your waist.. Then your have your basic defense from a mid waist-side attack." He smiled.

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 10:57 pm

"Yes sir" The boy held the pipe with both hands and held it near his waist. "I feel like someone is watching us sir"
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 18th 2012, 11:14 pm

He muttered soft swedish words under his breath, "I know.." he paused and said rather quite loudly, "And if they care to join us, it would be quite fine.." he looked back to you and smield faintly, 'This would be a perfect time to learn a offense move.."

He stood in front of you, placing the sword so that he two was in teh defesive stands with teh metal poles touching at teh tip, "When i swing lightly to the side, i want you to return the hit and then force my pole to go with your force until it's touching the ground. Then strike up in a motion that can hit the neck. And finally take to steps back so that i may be out of your reach."

As an exmpale, he shoved your pole to the ground, held it for a count well not losing your eye contact and slide teh pole down yours -the pole still pinned by force- in a fluid motion so that his touched teh ground brifly, he brought it up with up. A soft wind gently brush your neck in a deadly manner as he pulled back two steps. He held out his pole back in the mid waist stands, waiting for you to try.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 18th 2012, 11:20 pm

The boy's sharp ears heard the taller boy's instruction. A puzzled frown touched his features; the other's methood of fighting wasn't the same was he had been taught. A rather irritated feeling pricked the dark-haired boy. Ever since he was a child, he had been taught that his boss'... or rather Master's... methood of fighting was the only way. He was clearly uneducated in the outside world...

The boy touched a finger to his lip, thinking this over with mild confusion. In his trance of thought, he failed to hear the Latvian's worried statement...

He jumped a bit at the taller boy's sudden outburst before backing away behind a tree. His face flushed lightly. Damn it... he'd been caught... Mongolia wouldn't have liked that. The other stepped a bit nearer, pondering on if he should greet them or not. After a few moments, the boy sighed. If he were to be stuck in this place for who-knows-how-long, he'd rather be seen for a bit.

"Eh..heh..." He stuttered a bit. To his horror, no more words could be formed. How did they greet each other again...? After a fraction of a second of frantic wondering he just decided to just go for it.

"...Hullo.."

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 11:30 pm

He blinked abit surprised at how fast the Swede was with the pole. "Here I go" He thought to himself then quickly pinned the Swedish mans pole down. With little hesitation, Raivis raised his pole and gently brushed your neck without taking his eyes off contact, Then The Baltic leaped backwards as advised.

"How did I do sir?"

Smiles slightly to himself feeling powerful. Suddenly hearing The Russian teenager, The Baltic froze and dropped the pole with a loud clang sound....."H-hello......"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 18th 2012, 11:40 pm

[By the way... teen!Russia's no one's boss at this point in his life. Pretend teen!Russia is a different person that the adult Principle Russia. Just to throw it out there x3]

The first thing that one saw were two striking amethyst orbs. After just a fraction of a second, one could now clearly see those 'orbs' were eyes...

He was indeed tall and scrawny; but he sure didn't appear scrawny with that over-sized coat he wore. The coat was torn and stained at various places. A brown fur cap rested lightly over medium-length dark-grey hair. His bangs were choppy-cut, and hung part way over those striking irises. The most eye-catching peice of cloathing was a long, light-colored scarf that was draped around his neck. The scarf was shabby, and also torn and stained... but some stains were a shade of dark red.. the red made itself more appeared around the front of the boy's neck, and upon closer inspection, one could detect those same stains on the boy's sleeves.

The boy flinched a bit at the sound of metal hitting floor, but quickly recovered by just staring at the smaller boy. It would appear he wasn't sure what do do next... after remaining silent for a few moments, the socially awkward teen spoke up again.

"Nice... pipe.. you've got dere." A thick Russian accent made itself known above the rather quiet tone.

Post  Guest March 18th 2012, 11:51 pm

((Yaaaaaaaaaay!~ maybe Latvia and Teen!Russia can be friends <3))

The Latvian looked at the boy and smiled slightly. Something was strange about him, He almost seemed to have an icy aura that reminded him of someone. Then again, Raivis thought he may just be lonely and in need of friends. The Baltic looked at the pole and smiled "Thank you". He decided to get to know the mysterious teen and walked over to him.

"Are you new here?"

Raivis asked not meaning to sound blunt.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 19th 2012, 11:40 am

❖ ❖ ❖

"I feel like someone is watching us sir.."

"And if they care to join us, it would be quite fine.."

The Transylvanian chuckled to herself, steadying one hand atop the intricate gold-folded handle of her blade. She expected as much from a skilled fighter like the Swede; in fact, she'd have been concerned if he hadn't detected her after all this time. She flipped off of the rafter, landing delicately before the three males in an elegant bow. She straightened up with a smirk, introducing herself, for she wasn't as well known as many of the other countries, being overshadowed by both her Romanian father and her Hungarian mother.

"Salut~ I am Viorica Dumitru." She turned her attention to the Swede, ruby eyes flickering with dangerous amusement. "I have been watching you practice... You are quiet talented for one who has not practiced in some time... Perhaps..." She shifted her blade in its sheath, tilting it forward slightly; the move accompanied by a quiet clink of metal. "You would honor these two, and myself, with a duel?"

❖ ❖ ❖

Last edited by Viorica Dumitru on March 19th 2012, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 19th 2012, 12:54 pm

"Da." The Russian gave the Latvian a rather odd smile as he responded.

He blinked a bit in a puzzled manner as the girl jumped in front of them before shifting his amethyst irises skyward for a moment; was it normal for people to just drop out of the sky...? After a few short moments, it dawned on his that the rafters were nearby... she could have jumped from there, da? He gave a faint sigh at his stupidity, yet he flashed that eerie smile once more. "Hullo...." he was cut off as she spoke to the Swede. He blinked a bit as his head tilted ever so slightly.

"Ai'll fight de winner..." The boy spoke up quietly. Something flickered within the depths of those eyes... something dangerous... almost savage… Yet one could not be totally certain due to that innocent air that emitted like a haze from the Russian’s features.

Ivan stuffed his hands into his pockets and just shifted his blank, smiling gaze back and forth from the other three kids.

Post  Guest March 19th 2012, 5:26 pm

Raivis jumped back suddenly seeing The Girl jump from the ceiling "Eeep!". The boy blushed seeing the girl and quickly hid behind the Russian teenager. The young Baltic was especially shy around females due to the fact He was raised around his Brothers and other males his whole life, He didn't know how to act around females.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 19th 2012, 7:58 pm

He nodded at the small Baltic, offering him that he had done it right, "Add more speed to it though.. if you don't, the rivial will have time to firgure out your true strength.. you don't want taht no matter what teh cost. Strike fast, fluently, and don't give the rivial a chance to advance without a defensive move to block that advance.."

Sweden looked at the pair. His ice blue gaze first locked onto the teen, offering a soft smile that wasn't all to welcoming due to teh fact that his expression inside his eyes was still the same. He never did loose his sense of war even when someone was kind, "Hello.." his voice were thick with the swedish accent, but whenever a word came from that blank emotion in tone, the words dropped like stones to the ground.

He looked at the female and instantly was a bit...shocked. He really didn't see many females where he was from, he honsetly hadn't even spoken to one until now, but by the way she was grinning and had a sword to her hip.. He was intrested, more so at her words, "ja..That would be nice. Poles or swords with the blades tip cut off..?" something like a dare sparked in his eyes as his smile spread into a grin, "The more realstic.. the greater.." He snickered faintly, but suddenly his expression cooled. Not wanting to reveil so much of himself to strangers.
    "My name is Sverige*..by the way." he said to the Russain boy as his gaze slowly turned back to the purple iris's thatt contained such.. fight and challange.
    (*NOTE: Sverige means Sweden.)
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 19th 2012, 8:34 pm

Note: At this time, Transylvania was a voivodeship in the Kingdom of Hungary. So even though she was still a country at the time, she was one of a 'demoted' nature. Hungary practically had ALL control over her.

❖ ❖ ❖

"How right you are, Sverige. Where would the fun be in a spar with no danger, da?"

She giggled deviously, unsheathing her thin blade from its hold in a swift pull of from her right hand. The blade was razor sharp, fashioned in a way that just looking at it for the first time could give someone the sensation of severed flesh. She used a small stopper to dull the tip so that it would be impossible for a forward strike to pierce skin, but she left the edges untouched.

Her eyes blazed with steadily increasing excitement as her male opponent had accepted her challenge. Due to her small size, many boys she'd met had turned down her offer, not willing to fight with a "little girl". Such insults to her pride made her blood boil. She knew she was a well trained fighter, always striving to be stronger, and she was about to prove it to all three boys, firsthand.

"It's a shame my country is not so well known... We might have crossed paths before...had my fate been different." She locked eyes with the Swede, pointing her blade in his direction. "If this duel plays out well, I shall reward you with my true identity, and maybe...we could develop a friendship." She offered him a small smile before returning to her determined state.

❖ ❖ ❖

Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 19th 2012, 8:59 pm

His pale, white hands strongly took hold onto the sword's handle and pulled it out of the sheath. The silent sound of teh sword being reveiled flowed to his ears, making him silently grin inside. Surely this fight would be wroth his time.. no matter how small or girlish his rivial may appear. He slammed the handle to the ground, making sure it was steady for him as well as it dull the tip like the girl in front of him. Chipping the edge of sharpness, he kicked the handle up loosy with his gray boots, making the blade jump just high enough in the air so tht he could catch it. Catching it, his gaze lingered up to the girl..

Well.. She surely does know what she is doing.. no doubt in my mind about that..

He inhaled a breath of enjoyment, his fingers gripping harder to teh leather, "Seems like a rather harsh bargin.. I haven't really fought with anyone recently..Surely you'll take mercy on someone like me? Or is that not part of teh deal?" the blue gaze increased with a sly look among them.

He played dirty, flat out, but what fun was anything if you played by the verbal rules? None. He held out the sword, his left foot was back and his right foot in front of him. Evenly spreading teh weight, he awaited the chance to take a step back and swipe forward or cut off her attack..All he needed was a small taste of what she could throw at him and he could match it.. hopefully.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 19th 2012, 10:06 pm

❖ ❖ ❖

Viorica smirked and raised an eyebrow as he prepared his blade. Was he showing off? She narrowed her eyes and dropped her blade to her right side, holding it loosely in her hand. She slipped her right leg behind herself, lunging forward slightly.

"Heh...I would not expect any mercy from someone like me... You are not scared, are you?"

She kept her eyes on his, challenging his gaze with her own.

❖ ❖ ❖

Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 19th 2012, 11:14 pm

He grinned back lightly, his gaze not leaving the red gaze that poured into his own. Yet, he was keeping high aware that the sword that she was held was easily in her ability to strike. He wouldn't make the same mistake like he did with his old 'friend' and completely lose a battle due to his lacking efforts to watch the rivial's weapon.

"Was a mere question, my dear.. didn't really expect anything in the matters of mercy, truly.." he pasued and cracked a rare wide grin, "Scared? I haven't been scared once in my life...." he leaned in, his voice becoming a sneer, "And if i was to to be scared of anything.. I'm quite sure you're not Death." He bit his tongue, letting his ambition get the better of him was his fatal flaw in many cases.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:33 pm