Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+8
Antonio F. Carriedo
Berwald Oxenstierna
Magnus Densen
Mexico
Celdwyn Kirkland
Ivan Braginski
Feliciano Vargas
Eireann Ó'Reilly
12 posters

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] Empty The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 23rd 2012, 12:01 pm

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] Viorica1
      ❖ ❖ ❖

Quiet footsteps sounded through the hall as the young Transylvanian approached the familiar doors. It had been years since she last took seat in a World Meeting, let alone lead one. She traced the golden knob on the door with her fingers, bringing a small smile to her face as she closed her eyes to watch the memories she had long forgotten.

Has it really been all these years...?

She sighed. It had, of course. Since the end of the WWI, she'd given up her status as a country to pledge union with her father, Romania. In that decisive move, she gave up many things, including her chances to meet the other countries she would have, had she not given in to the demands of her Romanian superiors. Gently, she pushed open the doors and walked inside.

Looking around, it was clear that she was the first to arrive. The room was silent, void of any other nations at this early hour of the evening. She walked over to the head of the table and took her seat. She figured she might as well take the time to brainstorm some things before everyone arrived.

"I wonder how this is going to go..."

❖ ❖ ❖

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] Viorica2

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] Empty Re: The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 23rd 2012, 8:59 pm

Almost sound like a horn honked outside, seems like the Italian had arrive. The horn came from the car, indicating it was now locked. He was done,= eating his cuisines and done with his daily routine, guessed it doesn't hurt to attend the meeting? though pretty much instead of discussing problems today, he wanted to meet his friends or either sleep. He sure missed that certain Germany who would always yell at his flaw and that Japanese man who always would read a book. He walking through the hallway and finally reached the door. He opened it with a rather confused look on his face...

"Neh?! Someone is someone to be here- ..." He noticed a familiar Transylvanian female. "Oh You!"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] Empty Re: The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED]

Post  Ivan Braginski March 23rd 2012, 10:00 pm

Tap, tap, tap, tap....

The quiet, yet uniform thudding of winter boots echoed out from the empty halls. Ivan hummed quietly to himself an unfamilliar tune as he made his way over to the grand meeting room.

It's been a long while since I last set foot in this place... he thought to himself with a light smile. He allowed his striking amethyst irises to drift along the walls and sweep over the ceiling as he walked.

The tall, unmistakable figure of the silver-haired Russian strode casually into the room. He was not clad in his formal yet dark Soviet uniform this time, but was dressed in his usual beige trenchcoat and that signature off-white scarf draped around his neck. Ivan's heavy metal waterpipe was held under one arm.

"Privet Via...Feliciano!" Ivan's accent was as thick and cheery as ever as he greeted the other two countries. The Russian pulled a chair back, and took his seat at the long table.

"Et sure has been a while since we last gathered, da? Ai must admit, ai am looking forward to seeing how tings are going to turn out."
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland March 23rd 2012, 10:11 pm

A Russian teen walked in behind the Russian man, he was quiet as usual when he went anywhere with his father. He was wearing a long black trench coat, as always it was open, he had a dress shirt under the coat and black dress pants. His right eye was covered by an eye-patch and his light grey scarf that was burned and torn at the ends.

Never been in this place...strange... He thought to himself, scanning the room with his eye silently. He took a seat next to his father, he kept his eye down to the table.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 23rd 2012, 10:28 pm

Ivan scanned the room for a brief moment before reaching out and patting his son's head twice in a reassuring manner. The Russian allowed his fingers to slip through the boy's hair as his hand lowered back to it's place on the armrest.

His eyes glanced toward the door every so often, yet that content smile of his still held. Moscow and St. Petersburg were right behind him a minute ago... Where are those two...?

With a brief 'hmn' and a soft shrug, he turned back and leaned a bit against his chair. They were good kids from up to what he knew.... they'd be here soon. Hopefully sooner than later.

The Russian tilted his head upwards ever so slightly and allowed his eyes to slide shut in a calm manner.
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico March 24th 2012, 4:49 am

A young man that seemed to be in his early twenties was walking through the looming halls. He was sure he was lost, how long had it been since he was last here? He doubted that some countries would recognize him, he didn't show up to these meetings frequently. It was mostly to avoid a certain country, so why had he come here in the first place? He rolled his eyes and sighed, there was no one around.

He passed a large door, when he suddenly stopped and listened. He thought he could hear other people talking, so he slightly pushed the door open. He winced when he saw that there WERE people there. He muttered something under his breath, something about Spain. Taking a deep breath, he pushed the heavy doors open, hoping that the certain someone would not be there. He smiled at the nations he saw, as they were people he liked.

He took a seat, not too far away from the young woman. It was awkward for a moment, maybe they really didn't recognize him? Well, he should at least find out. "Hola everyone, good day to all of you."

Post  Guest March 24th 2012, 11:23 am

St. Peterseburg had been walking behind his father alongside his brother being silent as usual. His hair was in wavy locks looking a brighter blonde from the contrast of brown and red clothes he had put on. His strange colored eyes looked around the area. It was new to him also and his curiosity grew. He seemed to have wandered off somewhere along the way. He entered one of the rooms which was filled with books and his eyes lit up. He looked to the side seeing as to how far his father and siblings were going...hm.

It would only be for a moment.

The teen entered the room opening a thick book in his hands and became absolutely absorbed into it. Though he was into it he was a good multitasker, looking up at the clock every five minutes or so. But later his heart became heavy with worry. So instead of leaving the book, he hid it in his dark brown coat and wen towards the meeting room to sit on the opposite side of his father.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly March 24th 2012, 12:25 pm

Sorry this is so late guys ;A; things got crazy on my side~

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] Viorica1
      ❖ ❖ ❖

The Transylvanian looked out the window when she heard the honking of a horn. As usual, the Italian was one of the first to arrive. She offered him a small smile when he entered, glad to finally see someone else.

He probably doesn't even remember me...

But yet, to her surprise, it seemed he did. Maybe she wansn't as forgotten as she'd thought.

"Da... It's nice to see you again Feliciano."

She was about to continue their conversation when a certain set of Russians entered the room. Her eyes narrowed as she struggled to keep herself from growling. She knew he'd be there...But the memories from her terrible time under Soviet rule still held strong. She utterly despised the seemingly cheerful man. His children, she prayed, might just be different.

"Salut Ivan.... I agree it should be interesting... These must be your children.."

Her ruby eyes shifted towards the two boys who'd entered behind the Russian. Then, she turned attention to the Mexican who had just entered.

"Salut. You must be Martin. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

Everything was coming together quickly. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to stop any fights...

❖ ❖ ❖

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] Viorica2

Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 24th 2012, 8:04 pm

[GREETINGS FROM MADRID, SPAIN! o3o I was able to bring my netbook with me on my little trip to Spain hence I was able to stalk the meeting. I thought I wouldn't make it, but here I am! =w= -spams le meeting-]The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] Banner18

The gentle clacking noise of her high-heels echoed in the broad hallway causing a few heads to turn in the direction of the sound. Her long light brown hair fluttered lightly from the breeze caused by her speed and footsteps. She was wearing her usual outfit whenever she went out to ride her horse - a brown vest over a simple white shirt and dark green pants with brown boots. She also had a jacket that matched her pants, but she held it over her arm. No longer was the Hungarian female nervous about meetings or the countries she was going to encounter. They've all grown to be a big family... some of them got along well with the others, while some of them didn't.

Hungary pushed the doors open and stepped forward into the room. Whilst walking to her usual seat, she threw a look at the countries that were already there and flashed a smirk. "Jo napot, good day", she greeted them in her language, but also added the translated salute. The host had no problem understanding her since she was her beloved daughter, Hungarian was her secound language. Having reached her seat, she pulled out the chair and placed her jacket on the backrest. She paused for a moment before she seated herself on the chair and looked at the countries. "How's everyone doing?", she inquiered casually like an old friend.

- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - H U N G A R Y- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Question: Can I also use Moscow?]

Last edited by Elizaveta Héderváry on March 25th 2012, 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 24th 2012, 8:39 pm

Sweden let out a soft sigh as he strolled up to the place he was issued to meet at. he was dressed formally and not in his usual soldier outfit. He straightened his black over coat and made sure his light blue shirt was buttoned, then opened the entrance doors as his shoes tapped on the cement. At an even paced stride, he entered the building and took in the deep scent of the place.

Cleaning products.. while that's a good sign.. he thought quietly and scanned the walls, spotting the room that barely concealed the sound of people's voices.

He casually walked in, looking over the face's, noticing many from the last time he came to a world meeting. There wasn't as many people here -yet- as he had thought. Put his left hand deep into his pocket and scanned down to his pocket watch, making sure of the time. He gently brushed past the others to get to the back of the room. Nodding with very faint smile to offer a greeting.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 24th 2012, 9:41 pm

Ivan's eyes opened after a few seemingly short moments. He blinked a few times in a puzzled manner at the sudden sight of Aleksei sitting in front of him. How'd he get here without him realizing it? After brushing the thought aside, Ivan smiled and nodded in greeting toward his other boy, but that was when he noticed all the other countries in the room

Where'd they come from? Had he fallen asleep without realizing it again...?

Without hesitation, he shot up from his sleepy slouch and back into a formal sitting position.

"Eh, excuse me." He said, apologizing for his rudeness with a light smile. "Privet, Manuel.. Elizaveta...Berwald...

The Russian nodded toward each country as he said their names. In this room, he vowed to himself that all are his comrades; there are no friends or foes in the meeting room, so he greeted each with the same tone of voice and friendly expression; even Sweden... for this time.

"Looks like dis meeting will turn out with a point, da? Everyone seems calmer dan usual.."

Ivan's gaze adopted a somewhat proud air as it shifted back to the Transylvanian. The Russian nodded and folded his hands onto his lap.

"Da. Dey are."

Post  Guest March 24th 2012, 10:56 pm

He chuckled at his father's actions but it faded. He signed looking around doing his best not to blush so. He never really liked crowds, he hated them in fact. Just the thought made him claustrophobic. But he did not wish to make a fool of himself simply for that matter so he shook it off. He dipped his head in respect towards the Transylvanian the warmth reaching his eyes.
    "Privet Viorica. Ai'm Alek." he smiled. "A pleasure to meet you."
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo March 24th 2012, 11:26 pm

(@Hungry So chu is stalking my vital regions now!!? ;O Me gusta )
    His footsteps could be heard as he was walking down the marble corridor, he had started to reminisce about the last time that he had been hear, it was mostly likely before WW1 but his memory alluded him.

The Spaniard gripped the door knob as he gave it a soft twisted. He then pushed the doors open. He walked quietly to his seat right next to the Hungarian and the Italian, "Sorry that I am late everyone. I had some urgent matters to attend to." He bowed his head and listen tentativeness to what was going to be said.
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico March 25th 2012, 2:22 am

He was a bit disappointed when the woman had gotten his name wrong. He smiled, however, not wanting the moment to be awkward. "My name is Manuel, actually. Nice to meet you."

The other countries were starting to come in, they arrived much quicker than he expected. The last meeting he attended, all the nations were either late or got the time wrong. He remembered that he was the last one, that day wasn't doing him any favors. But he would certainly change that now, no longer would he be late for these things. Or at least he hoped so...

He gave a small smile to the nations that were coming in. There were too many for him to greet individually, so he passed it all off with a smile. That could work too, they probably wouldn't mind it anyway. He felt uncomfortable when Spain came in, but maybe he wouldn't notice. Mexico just sat, more quiet than usual, musing over what everyone would discuss about today.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 25th 2012, 7:18 am

[Si, I am! I have to admit that you're BEAUTIFUL! o.o I went to Segovia yesterday and today I'm going to Toledo! o3o I am so excited! I love this country! *O* Btw, Spain... you've just become more attractive. Rawr. =w=]

The First World Meeting - Host: Transylvania[CLOSED] Banner18

Her gaze fixed on the other countries that stepped inside the room and gave a respectful bow of her head in their direction. She sat down on her chair and rested her back against the backrest while running her fingers through her bangs to arrange them a bit and brush them away from her vision. She looked over at the Spaniard and the Italian and flashed one of her charming and warm smiles. "Halo, Spain, Italy", she greeted the two males. She rested her elbows on the table and laced her fingers as she leaned over the table to look at her 'son'. "How are you, my dear? ", she asked him. She looked over at her daughter and smiled lightly. "Halo, Viorica, my sweet. How are you, dear? "

- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - H U N G A R Y- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 25th 2012, 1:24 pm

The Brit picked up his pace as he sped walked through the long hallways. He couldn't believe he overslept this time. 'I hope I'm not late..' Arthur turned the corner and saw the doors that led to the meeting room. He stopped in front of them and smoothed down his suit, making sure it didn't look like he was rushing over to the meeting. As he walked into the room, he saw the others were already there and smiled at all of them before taking his seat. Arthur let a soft sigh of relief as he checked his watch and saw he wasn't late.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 26th 2012, 3:34 pm

Hungary leaned back a bit and turned her head a little to look at the new guest past her shoulder. So far, the room was filled with members of the European Union appart from Mexico who... well, wasn't. Elizaveta gave a respectful bow of her head in his direction followed by a small smirk. "Jo napot, Britain", she greeted the man.

The whole atmosphere seemed a little... distant. She had just arrived and the meeting hadn't begun yet, but it felt so weird. Everyone was quiet, perhaps a little too quiet for her liking since she was a loud woman. Oh, where was America, the great entertainer or perhaps Prussia, the man ho teased her... Truth was that she didn't dislike him, he just annoyed her most of the time, but that was still better than the awkward silence.

Elizaveta adjusted her position on the chair, resting her back against the backrest and bringing a hand up to her lips/chin. "Everyone is so quiet today... Did anything happen? "

Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 26th 2012, 4:35 pm

The Sweden man leaned back in his chair and raised a brow, scanning the Hungarian and offered a soft smile. The room did seem a bit.. awkward.. due to all the silence and suddenness of everything. He didn't mind the silence though, as long as no one brought up anything in an argument manner.

"None that I know of.." he offered softly, his Swedish tone wasn't harsh as it usually was. Today it was almost.. calm and friendly, "I know of some rumors passing though." he added quietly and then looked down to his hands in his lap.

Truthfully, he liked being around other people, but right now he had other things on his mind. Like the fact that he knew little to nothing about the woman speaking, or anyone in the room. He had partly come in hopes that he see familiar faces and get to know them a bit more.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 26th 2012, 5:52 pm

Elizaveta got a little startled by the unfamiliar voice that responded to her question. She turned her head in his direction... He was Sweden, right? She had seen his face before many times at meetings but also passing by, but they seldom interracted with each other. "Rumors...? ", she breathed quietly mostly for herself. Hungary allowed her head to tilt a little to the side though there was no change in her facial expression. "Is that so?", she spoke loud enough for him to hear her. Her eyes flew open after a blink and uttered a high-pitched surprised "Ah! ". The corners of her lips curved up in a small bashful smile. "I believe you are Sweden, correct? I don't believe we've introduced ourselves." Ahh.. That was so awkward! Oh, if he didn't say a word, she wouldn't have even thought to have a conversation with him.

Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico March 26th 2012, 9:07 pm

Mexico's elbows had been on the table for a while; he didn't really know anyone here, he was only used to being around his sister and the countries of Southern America. He shifted his gaze to the Hungarian and the Swedish man near him. He could faintly hear what they were saying, but he heard the Hungarian when she gave somewhat of a gasp. His head perked up a bit when he saw her introducing herself to the Swedish man.

Even though he wasn't hosting this thing, he still liked greeting everyone and making them comfortable around each other. Of course, some cases were hopeless, but those two might get along. He glanced to his left, got up from his seat, and quietly walked over to both of them. With a smile, he stood a bit behind them.

"Perdón, I hope I am not disrupting anything, but would you both mind if I joined in on your conversation?" He was very curious, but it wasn't curiosity this time that had drawn him to them. He saw that things would lighten up a bit if they were able to talk. In a gentle voice, he added, "By the way, I'm México, it is a pleasure to meet the both of you."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 26th 2012, 11:15 pm

Oh, god. I'll never ditch this site for 2 days. Took me 45mins to 1hour just to finish reading everyone else's comments! I usually /STALK/ Sweden and Russia's role playing but I think I'll Stalk Mexico and Spain first! o.o Anyway! Time to break the tension and calmness!

A soft chuckle came from the Italian as he converse with the Transylvanian. However, as soon as group of Russians came into the room, that cold atmosphere and intense atmosphere begins to surround the room, leaving and making him frightened. Even though he must stay charming in front of the female, its him, being a coward that kicked in. Mrgh... He muttered as a reply to the Russian and cower behind the Female's seat.

After a few more minutes of shivering, he finally see familiar faces... Spain, Hungary and even Mexico. A smile quickly dashed on his face, feeling finally secured and safe. This was the world meeting after all... He knows Russia rarely even speaks up during the meeting, just watching them all speak. It gave the Italian a confidence to get out form where he is hiding and greets whoever who came across him. Hungary was the one he spotted first. Chuckling in happiness, he stood and came out from his hiding spot, approached her. "Mama, Hungary!" Happily Greeted her, then landed a kiss on his cheek, a formal Italian greeting, especially for families. Then here comes Spain, he smiled and tackled the man into a hug, hugging him tightly. "Ciao, big brother Spain! I missed you, let's sit together, si?"

Sooner or later, after greeting the Spanish, he spotted his Mexican friend, sitting there alone and quiet. He's quiet? That's unlikely to happen, he's usually friendly and talkative. Probably, he's shy, the Italian think so. A sudden hand is placed on the Mexican's shoulder, it was the Italian's hand, smiling at him and eyes widely open, showing off his honey-looking eyes. "Ne! Get comfortable here, si?" He comforted him by bending over to see him face to face and offered a kiss on his cheeks. He stood back up, and breathing a 'veh' like sound, seeing many countries are going in one by one, to the fact that he could no longer say 'Hi' to them one by one; too much work. So, he did this as easy as possible...

Veneziano raises his hands up, waving it happily in the air, greeting everyone else, by shouting across the room.
    "HEY YOU GUYS! I REALLY MISS-SA-YOU! HOW'S EVERYBODY ELSE, BENE, SI?"
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo March 26th 2012, 11:35 pm

@Italy: no wonder when ever I get I feel like some one is watching my every move O.O
    @Hungry: My body is such an amazing masterpiece isn't it?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Si, sure why not?" The Spaniard looked over at the Italian as he was hugging him to death. Now, for anyone who is not familiar with the Italian's hugs might be saying that he was exaggerating a lot. But to those who knew the truth he wasn't.

He would then turn his attention to the Mexican, "Mijo, como estas?" He gave him a warm smile, as he tried to releases one of his arms from the Italian's grasp. He would eventually release his arm and gave him a quick pat on the head.

The Spaniard then looked over at everyone that was in the room, "Can you guys remind me who we are waiting for? I seem to have forgotten who we were waiting for." He gave a quick sigh and laid back in his chair.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 27th 2012, 12:28 am

@Spain: Haha! I'm just curious what will happen between you and Mexico, seems like it'll be an intense RP with you two! o.o Mexico is a good role player like you! So good luck! I'm watching and stalking you two here O.O

Since he was the only one who could answer the Spaniards question, he turned to him with a smile and decided to approach him again. "No one, the host is already in here, I think we're waiting for other countries! I seriously think we have to wait...! I like hanging out with everyone, including you big brother, Spain!" Happily, the Italian answered and give the Spaniard a hug again. Since he was away from the 'Russian's' he was comfortable enough to be around the Spanish, Hungarian and the Mexican... No hard feelings towards the Russian, he's afraid of them, he can't tolerate their presence, therefore he tries to stay away from them as soon as possible, but not just the Russian he is afraid. He's aware the British was also around, surprisingly, quiet.

Though, he became quiet for a second, and went on his 'tippy' toes to look for a certain someone. /His/ friends and family, the one and only. 'Where's Romano, Japan and Germany?' He thought to himself as he look for those countries who had been missing.
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico March 27th 2012, 12:56 am

( My, I'm watched by Italy? Hey, that's pretty cute on a certain level. Too often though, it can get a bit strange. Hah, I'm not the only one stalking other countries! )

Mexico noticed the Italian's hand on his shoulder. It had surprised him at first, Italy had been quiet before. Probably because of the Russians, they were everywhere. He still didn't understand why everyone was so scared of them, he found their personalities very normal.

He looked up at Italy and as usual, smiled warmly at him. "Gracias Italia, but you better get comfortable too." It did not surprise him though, when Italy kissed his cheek. He did that before, Mexico got used to the idea that it was his culture to do so. He only gave a small chuckle and hugged the Italian in return. That was strange, even though he was a welcoming nation, open to others, he rarely embraced anyone.

He slowly let go when Italy left to hug Spain. He stiffened when Spain patted his head. His shoulders tensed slightly, he had tried to avoid Spain but there he was. It bothered him that the Spaniard treated him the same way he had treated him when Mexico was as young boy. He kept the negative feelings to himself, and smiled at Spain. "Bien España, how have you been?" He ran his fingers through his hair, hoping that Spain would understand not to do that again.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 27th 2012, 4:43 am

[@Spain: Yes, my seme. Your body is lovely. xD Y u delete your comment on Anivide? I would've replied, but I was lazy to log in. -w-]

She noticed that the Mexican shifted from his seat from the corner of her eye, but didn't pay much attention at him. It surprised her when she heard his voice coming from tbehind her. She looked at him past her shoulder and flashed one of her warm, and polite smiles. " 'Pleasure to meet you, Mexico. My name is Elizaveta Hedervary and I represent the country Hungary.", she responded. Cocking her head lightly to the side, she motioned at a seat between her and the Swedish man. "Please, have a seat."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 2:14 pm