Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

Hallway of doom

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Hallway of doom Empty Hallway of doom

Post  Ivan Braginski March 27th 2012, 8:31 pm

....Yes. Hallway of doom. I'm unoriginal, alright? .__.

This is for RUSSIA and SWEDEN's arguement after they were kicked out of the Library, where it all started.. but anyone may jump in at any moment.

...That is, If you're brave enough to meddle in the friendly little "talk" between two of the largest countries.

"Good, good...wonderful way to take your anger out... Meester Councilor..." Ivan's voice dripped with sweet sarcasm as he drilled his gaze mercilessly into the Swedish's.

"You might not have any respect for me... but on dese grounds, ai am principle. You seem to have forgotten ai can easily dismiss you from your post in de school."

The Russian blinked once, slowly and allowed his tilted head to return to normal position.

"But dat will be unlikely, though. Ai can't keep an eye on you ef you are out back at home. Now ef you will excuse me, Meester Berwald. Ai have tings to take care of."

*note to not freak anyone out.* No.. I'm not going to fire Sweden at all. He's just too beast to not be part of this =3=

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on March 29th 2012, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Hallway of doom Empty Re: Hallway of doom

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 27th 2012, 8:45 pm

The Swedish couldn't help but start laughing uncontrollably, "Dismiss me, then!" he turned around and took three long strides forward, his face a about a foot away from the other, "It won't do you any use.. Whether you question that statement or not is your chose…I wouldn‘t even have a breath to spare as an act of acknowledgement."

His laughter stopped suddenly and he looked the other over for a count, finding no fear towards the Russia. Just the way that he was hoping for it to remain. He let a familiar blank expression set on his face

"As fere my anger.." he recoiled a few steps, his anger filled words slipping back into a emotionless tone, "I do believe we both knew that something would progress from our quarrels, Jå?"

:33 well dank you. I feel honored to receive mercyy!!
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 27th 2012, 9:24 pm

Ivan neither cringed nor recoiled from Berwald's advances. He just stood there, straight as a soldier and smiling like an opheliac.

But a dangerous flicker in those eyes screeched challenge. He disliked it when other countries took advantage of his so-called oblivious friendliness...

"You seem to forget dat ai am not de only Russian you will be up against ef you want to look at et dat way. However... ai will not allow anyone else in my household to get hurt by stepping in on my part. And no, ai see noting good dat will come out of our leetle "war."

The Soviet's eyes narrowed ever so slightly.

"Enlighten me."
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 27th 2012, 10:06 pm

Oh joy. Thank you so dearly much.” he sneered, a sarcastic dripping off each Swedish accented word as he spoke. Slowly an eerie smile began to form on his lips, finding humor in the male’s words of “leetle ‘war’”. Surely the other had some sense that he wouldn’t get even for the every harsh comment? No.. he got revenge.

Out stretching his arms as if to give the Russian a hug, a smug grin replaced the humors look on his face, “Enlighten you? How do you want me to ‘enlighten’ you, Ivan? To stab you? To shot you? To fight you? Come on.. Tell me! What do you want? Hmmm?” His voice was laced with a taunting tone.

He took a small step forward as he locked eye contact with the other. His own eyes returning nothing but malevolent towards the other. His Viking history was getting the best of him.. And he gladly welcomed it for once.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 27th 2012, 10:27 pm

"You said yourself dat we both know dat someting will progress from our quarrels. Ai am not following you." Ivan was begining to grow irritated, yet at the same time he enjoyed having these little..."talks". Outwardly, he was collected. Tense and defensive... but calm. However inwardly, a war was already kicking up like a vicious blizzard. "De only ting good dat will arise will be your downfall. Dat would be most... unfortunate, now would et?

Oh, it was childhood all over again. He knew the Viking Sweden all too well; he almost grew up with him while he was being raised as just an infant by the vikings themselves... before he was taken as a little boy by Mongolia and the whole nine yards.

There was only one thing that really ticked off the Russian nowadays; something that he would attack with no decent warning at whoever would dare bring it up. But luckily, Berwald had not yet found that sore spot.

"Ai would advise you to stop right where you are, Sweden." Russia's tone was now low and deadly. His thick Russian accent rolled delicately off his tongue like bittersweet venom through that fake smile of his.

"Violence es not tolerated in de school grounds."
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 28th 2012, 5:36 pm

“My downfall? You make me sick to just stand here and listen to your remarks that have not one fact to back them up.” carelessly enough, he almost was laughing under his breath as he spoke, “unfortunate would be that-” he stopped, tangled up in his words.

How dare you stop at his tone of voice and words! Are you really that lacking of courage towards a rival, Sweden? He thought quickly to himself, pep talking if anything. As crud the situation he was in already, why would taking another step really bother him so bad? Truthful, even he himself didn’t know.

Settling to leave his sentence unfinished, he replied coolly, “Then why don’t we take this outside? Settle this like gentlemen? Hmm..? Would that make you happy?” Though showing no fear, he did stop at the words. He had enough sense to do that at least..
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 28th 2012, 7:47 pm

"Ai tink we are doing quite well right were we are." Ivan said in reply; his tone was still as low and deadly as before.

It was very un-like Ivan to act so mature in this situation, but this just showed the other side of the so-called dimwitted, childish Russian man.

If he means business, there is no way of turning things around. If he makes rules, he will do everything in his power to keep people from breaking them. If Russia is during his moment of "duty," or in the process of protecting something or someone.... it is best to keep well out of his way.

Ivan seemed to shift into a phase of attitude similar to a mother wolf or a mother bear guarding her young [He wasn't called "Mother Russia" for no reason.] He adopted this unusual trait from being raised in the harsh wilderness. In his mind, this was his school now; his "territory" if one would like to call it that way. A "territory" in which no challengers were tolerated... the kids, as long as they were in the school grounds under his rules, they were his kids. And any smart person knows not to mess with a Russian's kids.

How happy it would have made him if he could just slice those pretty little eyes right off the Swede’s face. No.. ripping them out with his bare hands seems like a more satisfying process. He wanted nothing more right now than to fight his old rival; to show what he was really capable of doing... But no, he could not break his own rules. There was time to kill after classes are over.

Ivan kept his vicious stare locked dead onto to Swedish, but that smile was nowhere in sight. A dark, bitter glare radiated from his dangerous gaze; one could swear the temperature dropped several degrees. It just might have been the soft, icy voice that rose up next; It still bore the irritating tinge of sarcastic friendless, but now…. now Ivan was dead serious. He was tired of his smiling mask.

“Ai am unhappy wit how tings turned out today.” He mused coldly. “Go back to your duties, and hopefully next time we meet, we’ll both be in better moods, da?”
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 28th 2012, 9:25 pm

As the Hallways was being ...."used," the new Theater teacher was just on her way to the library to grab some materials. She entered the hallway to see that the Principal and Counselor were talking to each other. She smiled and took just a step and felt the terrible tension from the both of them. It caused a shiver to go up her spine. She stood at a distance so she wouldn't be seen, frozen in her place from the tension in the air.

It's Mr. Ivan and Mr. Berwald. W-w-what's with this tension between them? It's almost lethal.

Hallway of doom Miss_a10
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 29th 2012, 12:06 pm

“I don’t care what you find unhappy. I’ll finish my duties, but they will be on my own intentions rather then on your pathetic worded-like-orders. You believe your so high and mighty. Don’t you, Ivan? Well, your cockiness with be the death of me or I will make it the death of you..” He paused, not sure if he had chosen the correct words.. He didn’t let the doubt in himself on his face though.

He returned the malevolent stare back with one that could be almost even to the Russian's, in a vicious standing point of course.. But everyone knew that no one could truly come completely even or top of Russia‘s glares. Unblinking eyes filled with hatred, a strong scowl that didn’t involve movement of his lips in an downward action -aka: frown-, and even his straight posture and shaking breath of rage were offered to show his silent anger. Sweden had lost it, but he wasn't willing to show it.. yet.

“No. I do appreciate your ‘kindness’ but no.. I have told you. I am sick of the arguments and something would come from them.. Whether you fight back is your chose.. But I will tare you limb from limb until all that’s left is a memory of the ‘feared’ Russia..” He basically snarled. Each word more a threaten and colder then the one spoken before it.

Now he didn’t care about his words. Rather more.. Ruthless to anything in his way. Strangely enough that he had lost his marbles in the anger department, but it was hinting that he was growing quite exasperated towards the whole conversation with the Russian. Even so, he was shaking on the inside where ever his lost calm-self was hiding. The coldness that was setting was bitter.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 29th 2012, 12:37 pm

Neither of the two males noticed the other teacher hidden from sight yet. Both of their attentions were fixed on each other...

Ivan kept his icy glare fixed on Berwald. The only way he could really stop himself from attacking the Swedish at the moment was to picture the fight between them in mind's eye. He could just see himself sinking his fingers into the throat of the Swede....

However, Ivan couldn't help but narrow his flickering eyes at the last statement. A dark violet aura began to radiate from his body, matching the flickering gems that drilled into the irises of ice blue before them.

"Ai would suggest you tink about what you are getting yourself into..." The Russian growled, yet an eerie smile touched his features. It was much different than the mask that he usually wore; this one was so much darker.

Ivan's mind was dangerously unstable. He had been dancing at the edge of sheer, maniac insanity all his life, and The Russian had learned to conceal his mental instability, but even to this day he had flashes of opheliac behavior that not even he could control. That smile was nothing short of maniac.

"Who would protect poor Finland ef you fall, hmn? Denmark?" Ivan's tone was quiet, almost to a hiss... he took a slow stride forward with a childish tilt of his head.

"What do you tink will become of him ef you are too weak to fight on his behalf? Denmark rightfully fears Mother Russia... he does not dare cross my path since last time ai visited with him. Finland will be all alone. Well..." Ivan blinked once, slowly, as if he were to be thinking. His tone was low yet childish...

"He could always stay wit us, da? Ai have always wanted to be friends wit dat boy. And Ai'm sure Estonia and Latvia will be most pleased to have dere friend become member of de family..."

Fun fact: My Russia really did scare a Denmark on youtube. He was a good Denmark role-player too =3=

Another fun fact: I'm too tired to go over and correct things... so bare with me.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 29th 2012, 12:54 pm

Last straw, line crossed, and everything else in between, Sweden feel for the taunting and took gripped his fist as he grabbed the other by the jacket and forced the Russian male to look him to come closer, to see the hate in his iris’s. He almost had half the mind to smash his fist into the Russians throat, listen to the choking sound that his rival would sputter into the air. The joys it would bring to the angered Sweden, but he held onto his wits -what was left- and gritted his teeth. Something snapped inside him, and it showed on his face. No one spoke to him about those manners without risking a sword in-between the lungs or their vocal cords as his coffee mat.. Why the coffee mat? So whenever he relaxed to a cup a coffee, he could hear his enemy screaming.

“Finland will never be part of your twisted outlook of a family.. Ever.. Even if I’m dead , I will come back and kindly rip your heart from your chest.. Do you understand me, Ivan Braginski?” Something about his voice was different now. It wasn’t daring. It was dead on seriousness. So serious to the point where he would strangle the life out of anyone that dare challenge that as ‘humor’.

Realizing his disturbance of rules, he let go reluctantly and instantly took a step back, remarking to himself mentally that he knew that Russia could do all the things he said he could if Sweden fell.. And deep down.. It troubled him.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 29th 2012, 1:16 pm

Right as he was grabbed, Ivan's fist shot up, about to strike the soft spot right under the ear, but stopped himself last second. Instead, the Russian's long fingers clasped themselves in a strangling grip around the Swed's wrist.

Ivan giggled... giggled!... at Berwald's advance, but it was nowhere near a giggle of humor. Sweden was so close to Russia, that a very faint aroma of vodka and Russian spices could be detected. That, along with a faint tinge of leather from his clothing.

"Ai wouldn't doubt you." He grinned in reply. "But tink about et.... what would you do ef ai fall, hmn? After me, den Ivana.. Belarus.. Ukraine.. Lithuania.. Estonia.. Latvia.. China.. Moscow.. Petersburg.. and Stalingrad. You will need to go through all of dem and dere armies before you can being de Soviets down. But knowing me, ai am not too keen wit de idea of anyone going near my family wit ill intentions. After you bring de Soviets down.. what den? What will you do next? Russia es a very hard place to rule, how do you tink you will manage wit all de oder countries and problems dat come wit et?"

A glint shone in his eyes. It was challenging... yet almost amused.

"Yet tink about all de tings ai can do ef you fall. How do you tink de Nordics will manage against my Soviets alone? Finland will be de first to become one wit Mother Russia. But don't worry... dey all will remain alive."

Russia pushed Sweden's hand away from his coat before jerking the coat back into place. By now, Ivan's smile vanished into an impassive, yet hard gaze.

"Think about what you're getting into before jumping into matters. And ef you call my family 'twisted' again.. ai just might not be as friendly next time we meet." He muttered as he adjusted his scarf and picked up the briefcase again.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 29th 2012, 5:13 pm

The teacher had seen Mr. Berwald lift Mr. Ivan by his collar. This made her gasp and almost start running toward them, but Mr. Ivan had escaped from the Swedish's grasp and Mr. Berwald holding back with all he had left. The conversation between them was deep and full of anger and hatred for each other that no one could possibly understand. Seeing as the situation was like a pool of oil waiting to be lit at any moment, kept on standby, just in case they DID start to fight. She knew that they were very good and kind teachers, but if no one was there to stop them when they triggered the fire, then who would?

Hallway of doom Miss_a10
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 29th 2012, 5:25 pm

The gasp from the other teacher -- no matter how small it might have been -- reached the Russian's sharp ears.

Ivan snapped his blazing amethest eyes to the woman.

He didn't bother softening his malicious gaze. To one who was not used to Russia's glare, the amount of vile despise that radiated from those usually childish orbs was literally shocking. It was as though his deadly gaze pressed it's dark aura mercilessly down on the Hawaiian. It was breath-taking...

A thin, wry smile touched the Russian's features as he straightened and forced his full attention toward the other teacher.

"Can we...help you...?" The silver-haired Russian hissed dryly. His voice wasn't snarling, but it sure was not friendly either..
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 29th 2012, 5:47 pm

The teacher wasn't used to the Russian's malicious glare, but it didn't make her show much fear from it. She looked at the Russian and Swedish teacher with a sweet smile.

"Oh no, please, don't mind me. I'm just here to make sure one of you doesn't make the first blow on one another." She said in a sweet voice.

She didn't want any fights happening in the halls. This would cause problems for the both of them and the students as well. She knew that they were trying to hold back to avoid that possible outcome, but the teacher could tell that the both of them were at their wit's end.

Hallway of doom Miss_a10
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 29th 2012, 6:19 pm

Ivan's brows rose ever so slightly at that. Fighting in the halls was out of the question, but what could she possibly do if they did start a quarrel?

"Hmn..." Ivan mused lightly. The fire in his eyes began to die down just a bit;

"Ai assure you dat you will be disappointed ef it es a fight you are looking for." The Russian's voice and smile was more casual than before, yet a cold edge of aggravation could still be detected in that light tone of his; Ivan's impassive mask was begining to shift in again.

"Please, my dear... go back to your work."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 29th 2012, 6:42 pm

She chuckled a bit and smiled. She was only chuckling from the fact that she would do her work if only she had students in her class. No one had signed up for theater so that left her with not much to do. The teacher was very good at detecting people's emotions, and noticed the hint of aggravation in the Principal's voice. In reaction to that she just smiled at the two.

"Oh I would, but I have already finished it all. Also a fight is not what I'm looking for. I'm just here to prevent one, if there is one to occur. Don't you think that would be logical?" She said with a tilt of her head.

"Two bigshot countries like yourselves, here in this hall alone, building tension towards each other. Now I'm sure that would tell anyone that if this were not on school grounds and somewhere isolated,then there would most likely a fight. We don't want that, now do we?" A sweet smile was still on her face as she was "scolding" the two teachers a bit.

Hallway of doom Miss_a10
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 29th 2012, 6:55 pm

A flicker of annoyance emitted from the Russian, yet he exhaled softly and continued speaking;

"Dat is exactly what ai meant, excuse me incorrect wording." The principle spoke cooly toward the woman.

"Ai meant dat if you are looking to prevent a fight, den you will be disappointed, for there will be no fighting in my school. Wit all due respect, do you not tink we are capable of controlling ourselves? You should have more faith in your principle, miss Anolani." Ivan's features once more turned casual an impassive, despite the bitter tension that still hung drearily in the air. He fixed his amethyst irises calmly onto the teacher.

"Ai know perfectly well what ai am doing, and despite de current situation, Berwald and ai know how to handle our differences like grown men. On our own."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 29th 2012, 7:35 pm

Smiling at the two still, she knew that the Principle was stressing on to leave them alone or something close to that. Giving a shrug, she smiled calmly.

"Oh I trust the both of you and that you two can handle yourselves like perfect, gentlemen. It's just...you two shouldn't be bringing up personal threats toward each other to add to the fire here at school." she told them in a calm yet a bit upsetting way.

Hallway of doom Miss_a10

Last edited by Ayaka 'Anolani on March 29th 2012, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 29th 2012, 7:42 pm

"Ai am aware of dat, yet you were not de one who made de rules, Madam."

Ivan did his best to keep as collected and calm as possible, but this was verging annoying. In his traditional Russian views, it was dishonorable to invade an arguement that was not there. That, and he knew perfectly well what rules stated. He was the one who wrote them.

He gave his usual blank smile and a light tilt of his head.

"Dat, and de classes have not started yet. Dere are no students here at dis present moment dat we should be worried about."
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 29th 2012, 7:57 pm

Turning, he saw the poor music teacher standing there. Truly enough, with both country’s so angered, he silently thought about how much the Hawaiian could get into some unforgettable memories. One’s that weren’t so pleasant for one to think about, that is.

“Oh it’s fine.. Ivan and I were just have a small..” his paused, thinking of the right word, “Disagreement.. Right?” his gaze shot to the other country, narrowing sharply and revealing a hint of ‘I dare you to think other wise’.

The last thing he needed was another instructor to see the event and think differently of him.. He even felt that need to the Russian and people already feared of him, not that he believed that the other cared anyway. He moved more towards the wall, standing slightly beside the dark entity next to him.

Noticing the cold stares he was sending to the innocent stand-by, Berwald slammed his elbow dead on in-between two of his enemy’s ribs. It was a sharp, but a hard enough hit that didn’t even seem like it was his strength. He didn’t care what the other did back, but he wouldn’t let the towering country be so harsh to the smaller nation. Shooting a warning glare at the small nation for stepping in, he restrained himself and looked away. Trying his best to actually take the manner more kindly.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 29th 2012, 8:04 pm

Ivan felt the nudge to his ribs. He was thinking of shooting a warning glare back at the other, but that would break the casual eye contact he had with the other teacher. Instead, Ivan forced his gaze to soften somewhat back into it's usual blank, innocent mask.

He ignored the dull throb on his ribs, and just stood there, waiting for the other teacher's words.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna March 29th 2012, 8:26 pm

Didn't read the second page.. but oh well. not changing it

Last edited by Sweden on March 29th 2012, 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest March 29th 2012, 8:28 pm

The Latvian was happily on his way to the library to check out a romance novel when he saw The Swede and His boss. Raivis suddenly froze in fear upon seeing the two intimidating nations together, Then he saw that his boss was nudged by the Swede. Hopefully the fighting wouldn't escalate The Baltic thought to himself and dared to imagine what it would be like if it did.....
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 29th 2012, 8:58 pm

OOC: Haha it's ok if you didn't. XDD I think everyone's done that at some point. x3 And welcome Latvia. Also I thought you were the music teacher Sweden? o3o

The teacher saw the Swedish man nudge the Russian and even though it wasn't with full force, it was still a hard hit. She was happy that the Mr. Berwald was protecting her from getting hurt ,but she knew she was in big trouble with the Principle. Giving a small sigh, she smiled and looked at the two.

"Well then, since you gentlemen say that you two are doing fine, I'll be on my way then. Sorry to take up your precious time gentlemen." she said as she gave the two a bow.

"Oh!" she reached into her pocket and gave the Russian principle a special healing ointment for his throbbing pain. Doing this as a token of apology to him for interrupting. She soon made her way toward the library.

Hallway of doom Miss_a10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 9:43 pm