Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Ivan Braginski
Ivana Braginska
7 posters

Welcome to English/Literature Class

Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to English/Literature Class

Post  Ivana Braginska April 9th 2012, 10:35 pm

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 3 28as1o2

"Eduard Von Bock! That is a demirit." She snapped a ruler to frighten her students. On the board was the question, How was your first week of school? "We are going to start with our first book, Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare. I will pass out the books now."

As the students worked on the question on the board, she passed out the books.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to English/Literature Class

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 13th 2012, 12:04 am

Feliciano frown that he has to go to class. The man was tired already, feeling so exhausted with this school work, writing paragraphs, learning new languages? Ugh! Such a stressful of work, compare to what he does everyday. He would take short naps, time by time, flirting with ladies, and going shopping. It was nothing like school. The Young Italian sighed once again, he remembered how this class... This class was the class his Older Brother, Romano, go sick and was sent to the Infirmary. His boots stepped ever so slowly, as he waved a white flag ever so slowly. Finally he reached the English Classroom door but stopped as soon as he reached the dog, yet still waved that flag.

"Ciao! Mi dispiace, Io sono ritardo... Oh, Sorry. Hi, Professore! I am sorry, I am late!" He laughed nervously and continued... "Can I go now and take the day off, si?

Post  Guest April 23rd 2012, 7:06 pm

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 3 284924-1

School again? Its been awhile since this guy hasn't come. Been busy with all his house work that he needs to do for his boss. Much less to say, he thought of how many homeworks he has to make up.... "Hah..!" he scoffed it off, knowing there wouldn't be much work for this class since it hardly progresses. The less homework he has to do, the more breaks he can receive. Just him and his computer in his ow time, sounds like a good idea! He smiled, carrying his bag in only one arm, his shoes claspped against the floor, as he happily walked calmly down the hallways.

Unbelievably, he isn't late like the last few days. Few troubles had happened, a lot of confusion he has to face. Maybe its time to get good gades or good participation points this week. It gives him a heart break after all getting an F. Students like him shouldn't have that... He opened the door and entered his English class room. He took a seat at the very first row, now ready to learn.

"I'm sorry for being absent. It won't happen again, Ms. Kirkland!"
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 23rd 2012, 8:29 pm

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 3 Studentvia-1

Another early morning - how the Transylvanian girl hated them! English and Literature class wasn't all that bad, but having somewhere to be so early in the day still didn't suit her tastes, and likely never would. She walked down the hallways with quiet steps as she always did, stopping at a particular set of lockers. She placed her hand on the third in the row and twisted the lock in a couple different directions until a small 'click' could be heard from the opposite side. She opened the locker and pulled out her notebook and reading materials for her first class, making sure she had everything necessary before joining her other classmates.

Via was a punctual student, rarely late except for some rare occasions. As she entered the classroom at last, she was shocked to see her Estonian classmate already present. He was usually the late one! Perhaps he had finally gotten more serious about his studies.

She sat down beside the Estonian with a smile, slipping her backpack gently onto the floor as she did so. "Good morning Eduard, Ms. Kirkland. I'm sorry for not being here last week. I had a few outstanding problems that needed taking care of." She nodded to the teacher respectfully before returning to her attention to the boy beside her. This time, she spoke in more hushed tones. "Have I missed anything important..?"

What the girl failed to mention was the reason for her absence. On the school records, it was filed as medical, but only the Transylvanian and her father knew the whole truth. The secretive pair of vampires had to have a little 'outing' every once and awhile - ancient stores of blood could only satisfy so much. So now, Via had returned much more energetic and glowing than before the year had started. It was as if all her stresses had been momentarily taken away~

Post  Guest April 23rd 2012, 9:58 pm

The door just opened? He turned his body around and looked at who it was, what do you know! Its the School's association student. He smiled at her present seeing her once again. They haven't known each other for awhile but she was the first friend this Estonian had ever had, beside his brother whowerent his blood related but treated as real brothers. Watching her going into the classroom and seeing her sit down, he continues to obsever her.

He shrugged his shoulder with a smile "I'm so sorry, I was absent the whole week too.. Both my brother and I. We had task to handle... " He chuckled for a bit and turned to her again "I thought you will be present.." He pushed his glasses up acting like he knows everything... "Considering your positon in the school, Viorica."

While he waited for the girl to answer, he lay his notebook on his desk and opened it. He saw the note he once written before, what he had been interested to go into... 'Ask Viorica about Student Association..' ... Because of his shy trait, he bit his lower lip, slowly crushing the leaf of the paper being to bashful to ask the President face to face... He was rather shy about it. Standing out in front of the people are the ones he tries to avoid... But this one interest him.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 23rd 2012, 10:01 pm

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 3 28as1o2

Victoria saw that all her students filed in and took their seats. "Hello class. I decided that for the next few weeks, we shall begin William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet. Now come on up and get a book so we can start reading.

Post  Guest April 23rd 2012, 10:26 pm

Raivis ran to his English class as fast as he could. He was having terrible luck lately and felt somewhat lonely in his new school, luckily He was slowly making new friends. "So-sorry I'm late Mrs. Kirkland!" looked around and spotted an empty seat next to his Italian friend.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 23rd 2012, 10:59 pm

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 3 Studentvia-1

Viorica chuckled as she observed Eduard's know-it-all attitude. Despite his shy nature, that particular way he spoke made him stand out. It was one of the reasons that the Transylvanian girl had been so drawn to him out of all the students in the school. He was different in his own way, just like her.

She was considering how to reply when she noticed the note in his notebook. Even in the daylight, she still saw as sharp as a hawk. With a smirk, she rested her elbow on her desk so that she could lay her chin in her hand. Tilting her head, she met his eyes with an inquisitive look.

"Normally, yes, I would be~ But I had some...special matters to take care of. And, speaking of special matters, I see you wanted to talk to me about Student Council? I am desperate for members you know~" She smiled slyly.

It wasn't until the teacher made her orders that the girl decided to avert her gaze from the Estonian. Without a word, she stood up from her seat and proceeded to the front of the room, retrieving a copy of Romeo and Juliet from the teacher. She set the book on her desk and flip through a few of the pages, shooting a sideways glance at Eduard.

"Let's talk later okay? Meet me in the Student Council room when you have time."

- - -

Meanwhile, a young Canadian girl found herself hopelessly lost after the bell. She had no idea where she was going! But after several minutes of aimless wandering, she happened to notice a Latvian boy in the distance. He was running, presumably late for class, just like she was. She had studied her class roster well and was sure he was one of her classmates. She followed him silently to the classroom, her hair that was tied back in a single braid bouncing lightly behind her as she hurried along. She stepped into the room just behind him, giving the teacher an apologetic look, minuscule tears forming at the corner of her eyes. The school was so large and scary! She couldn't help it.

"M-Ms. Kirkland...I'm s-sorry!!.. I-I got lost, a-and..."

She wiped her face with the back of her sleeve and took a breath. She needed to calm down - there were other students in the room! Her violet eyes flickered and her fair cheeks blushed pink in embarrassment. She quickly got herself a book from the front, like the others, and took a solitary seat near the back of the classroom. As she passed, Via took a hold of her arm and gave her a comforting smile.

"Don't worry Meg. Everything's going to get better. You'll see. I'll try to smooth it out with the teacher if she gives you any problems, okay?"

The Canadian nodded thankfully and smiled in return to the Transylvanian girl she was fortunate to be friends with. "T-thanks Via!" She replied in a cheerful yet quiet tone.

"Anytime~" Viorica grinned and returned her attention to the book in front of her, also stopping to greet the Latvian briefly. "Morning Raivis." She whispered.
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 23rd 2012, 11:16 pm

The dark-eyed teen was just behind the Canadian female; she took light steps in order to not startle the other. Even though she had just become a country of her own, she still heard much about the other nation. Marina had a peculiar interest for the country, nevertheless she kept her distance. She could not find her way this time, so the reasonable thing was only to follow her.

She quickly slipped in as the other did, hoping the teacher hadn't noticed. She set her things on a desk hear the front, then quickly went up to pick up one of the books; the others were doing it as well.

The Mexican fixed her braid to one side, and as she picked up a book into her arms, she said in a good natured manner, "Good morning, maestra." She gave a light smile then hurriedly went back to her seat, not bothering to introduce herself to the others. She knew it was a bit rude for her manner, but she didn't wanted to take the chance of being caught late. Or at least, not make it anymore obvious.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 23rd 2012, 11:25 pm

The American roamed the halls, thinking about what had happened between him and the principal. He was still a bit shaken by the Russian's words, but he would keep it to himself. He would smile - be the Alfred everyone knew him to be, but he figured he would straighten himself up. He hated to admit that Ivan's words had gotten to him in more way than one. Yes, they had angered him, but they also had...helped him. He felt like a scolded child who just got done getting yelled at by a parent, but it was for his best.

When he entered the class, he gave a curt nod to the teacher and apologized almost immediately for being late. It seemed a lot of students were coming in late, so he didn't feel as bad. He said nothing to the other students as he moved towards the front of the room and retrieved his book. William Shakespeare. Eh, the American wasn't exactly excited to be reading it, but it didn't seem too bad.

As he took his seat near the rest of the students, he refrained from propping his feet up on the desk and flipped open the book. He skimmed the first couple of pages, just looking at what they were about to get into.

Post  Guest April 23rd 2012, 11:49 pm

"what!? No, I am not!" Still in denial, he closed his notebook and place it aside to his desk. Later, his attention was grabbed by the teacher asking for every students to retrieve a book or copy of Romeon and Juliet. Maybe it was a good thing, I took italian class... he stood up from his seat, grabbed a copy and sat back down, he opened the book, starting to scan it for a few times. He couldn't help, even he has glasses, he squinched his eyes looking closely what kind of writting style did Shakespear used... So deep.

Later again, he heard his brother entered the classroom, which caused him to turn his head over his shoulder and greeted him "oh hey! Latvia, how've you been? Grab a copy." of course, he would greet his brother like they never see before even though for all their lifetime they have been together. He smiled, flashing his brother the copy of the book, for so his brother wouldn't make a trouble getting the wrong copy. Then.. another student came into the classrom... then comes next to the another one? A canadian, an American, and a Mexican? He could have sword he only have 3 classes, including himself...

"New Classmates?... Sweet!

He turned his attention to the new female, the Mexican... He never seen her before... He whispered to her.

"Hey... What's your name? I haven't seen you anywhere at all"

Post  Guest April 24th 2012, 12:03 am

Raivis looked at the Canadian girl and blushed slightly, Perhaps She is new here like I am, He thought to himself ans he walked over to sit next to his Italian Friend. He was caught up in his own world as He wondered what everyone thought of him and hoped He would fit in.

"G-Good morning Viorica and Estonia" He whispered softly. Not noticing that his shoes were untied, The unfortunate Latvian tripped and fell face down on the floor. "O-owwww...."
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 24th 2012, 12:42 am

The female's attention was completely occupied by the book, she had never read anything like it. The book was entirely different from anything she had ever read, and it wasn't a surprise that she was liking such a new change. She snapped her attention to the Estonian student when he spoke. She offered a light smile.

"Hola estudiante. I am México, but I go by Marina. Even Mari, it doesn't matter." She slightly fixed her glasses as she spoke; she had just become a country, and what a responsibility! She still had her glasses since she still owned Texas, she was only a teen.

She smiled warmly, realizing the other was another country. How many countries were there? "And what is your name?" There was a hint of a Mexican accent, but it was very understandable.

Marina's head quickly turned as she heard a sudden thud. Her eyes widened in an instant, seeing that someone had fallen. She slid out of her seat and went over to the unfortunate boy, kneeling to his side. "Oh my, are you alright?"

She brushed a lock of dark hair behind her ear, helping the boy up by the arm. It was strange, but she felt a deep pity for the boy. Was he a country also? There sure were many...Well, the world is huge. What could one expect?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 2:27 am