Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

3 posters

Just wondering...

Poll

Would you read my Hetalia fanfic?

[ 6 ]
    Just wondering... Vote_l1186%Just wondering... Vote_r10 [86%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Just wondering... Vote_l110%Just wondering... Vote_r10 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Just wondering... Vote_l1114%Just wondering... Vote_r10 [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Just wondering... Empty Just wondering...

Post  Ivana Braginska February 21st 2012, 6:10 pm

Viorica and I have been brainstorming and we came up with a fanfic starring Ivan and Viorica~ now I was wondering, would you read it? Be warned: it would be my first Hetalia fanfic and writing as Ivan[Russia] but I hope I won't make him too OOC.^^' Somehow it turned into a love story... I don't know how it happened but will you guys read it? I'm thinking of posting it on the forum.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Just wondering... Empty Re: Just wondering...

Post  Feliciano Vargas February 21st 2012, 10:54 pm

Ivana Braginska wrote:we came up with a fanfic starring Ivan and Viorica~ now I was wondering, would you read it?

I will read it, mainly because it's a friend's fanfic. I read all my friend's stuff and projects, since you're my friend, I will be glad to read your fanfic. I'm also giving you a good luck. 'Viorica' is barely known by the many, I think she's a great character though, and Russia (If you are talking about the male one) is the last country you would want to put in a romantic novel, but I think you can pull it off. You are smart and most authors pull it off, just put some creativity in there. Make sure to bring out a catchy introduction or an interesting stuff, that would make the readers read it more.

Other than think. GOOD LUCK!
    I'll read it!
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska February 21st 2012, 11:28 pm

Why thank you~ that is sweet and I'm glad you are supporting me. Yes, I am speaking of male Russia and he would be the last country to be involved in a romance fanfiction but I think[this applies to Belarus too] Ivan just wants to be loved. Everyone does really and he probably thinks he is so intimidating that he can't love someone and not to mention he scares everyone. The same theory applies to Belarus. Ivan is just misunderstood and I hope in my fanfic, everyone can see the vulnerable side of him and with Viorica, the two have such an interesting chemistry in the RP and I love it.

I'm still a little anxious since this is my first Hetalia fanfic and my biggest worry is getting the characters OOC ^^' and well I chose Ivan because I think it will be interesting to see "another side" of him. I do hope everyone will enjoy it ^J^
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 11th 2012, 11:25 pm

I wouldn't mind reading it. I read a lot of my friend's fanfics at school. (Homestuck T-T, Black Butler and even their own OC stuff.) Just like Italy said I would read it cause your friend. Buena suerte Señora

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content