Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

Happy Holidays from the Great Beyond!

Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Happy Holidays from the Great Beyond!  Empty Happy Holidays from the Great Beyond!

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly December 1st 2013, 11:28 pm

A GREETING FROM BOSS-SAMA

To my dearest friends and those new companions I have yet to meet:

Much time has passed since my last visit - too much time to quantify. Since my departure, I have been watching you silently. Without logging in, I would read over new role plays and indulge myself in the pleasure of reviewing the old ones. My desire to jump back in and write with you is incredible; however, I fear I would not be able to keep up with the rest of you. The last thing I want to do is hold you all back. Then again, don’t be surprised if I do. Sometimes the temptation is too strong to resist.

To Liz:

The new design is gorgeous! Absolutely brilliant! And I see that you’ve been taking good care of my baby. Thank you, darling. It means so much that you’ve taken your Head Admin responsibility seriously.

To the new Administration and Moderation members:

Well done. Well done, indeed. Honestly, I’m a little embarrassed. You guys seem to be handling the forum with a passion that was, regrettably, lacking in some of my appointments. Liz has chosen you wisely. Keep up the good work.

In conclusion, I suck at writing updates (isn’t it obvious?). I miss you. I love you. Virtual hugs to you all. See you around. Happy Holidays.

Adieu.

**PS: I actually just might post a short and completely open starter if anyone's interested. Couldn't hurt.** 

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 3:54 pm