Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

*Insert Cheesy/Clever Title Here*

Kirk
    Kirk

*Insert Cheesy/Clever Title Here* Empty *Insert Cheesy/Clever Title Here*

Post  Kirk April 24th 2012, 6:07 pm

Umm yeahh, i'm Lexi. WELL NO THAT'S ACTUALLY A NICKNAME. My real name is Alexandria Neko. [Not real last name just one letter off].
    I could be described as a first class nerd. I have obsessions with the most weirdest things, including GIANT Hippo stuffed animals, Nerd Glasses, Final Fantasy, and shiny objects. I play video games CONSTANTLY, I am currently beating Final Fantasy 13-2 and Portal 2, as I just got my magical PS3. YES AND I LOST THE RETARDED Wii IN GETTING IT. GOOD RIDDANCE. >U
    I also enjoy being a bookworm reading I think I could die if my mountain of books toppled over me. THAT IS WHY I LOVE SHELVES. They are convenient. They hold all my precious collectibles.
    I'm a BIG Lord of the Rings fan. And i'm so hyped for the release of The Hobbit in December. I always laugh when Legolas says "...they're taking the hobbits to Isengard" Because then I start singing the remix they made on youtube xD
    Back to me personally, I turned 15 on January 21st of this year. And none of you will know me because I haven't roleplayed much over the past year. Though I started in 2008. I hope you guys will learn to love me. And I was dragged into this by You committed Head Admin, KC. AND I ALSO CALL MYSELF LIGTH VADER WHEN I MADE A CLOAK WITH A BLANKET I HAVE THAT I ONCE SAW ON HANNAH MONATANA.
    Yeah And That's Me Wrapped Into An Introduction.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

*Insert Cheesy/Clever Title Here* Empty Re: *Insert Cheesy/Clever Title Here*

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 24th 2012, 6:15 pm

You're epic. Just saying.
    But seriously...you and I are going to get along very well.
    What other Final Fantasy games have you played? I still need to finish FFXIII, but I love X (I own FFXIII-2 as well).
    -does a dance for the Hobbit- Gaaah, I can't wait either. It needs to hurry up
    Anyway, I think you're going to enjoy it here. I can't wait for you to start roleplaying with the rest of us <3
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 24th 2012, 8:00 pm

... Whoa! Who is this girl? Someone who is as beautiful as me! How you doin'? Anyway! Welcome to Hetalia International! I bet you already know stuff about this site since you were invited by the head admin. So, whenever you need help, we're always be here for you... Especially me, of course *Winks* Moderators are Ivan Braginski, Alfred F. Jones, and Alin Dimitru... Admins are I, Italy, your gorgeous male self! And Fem!Russia, the head admin, is Viorica Dimitru, I think since you know each other, you can seek or approached help from her directly. Have fun! Arrivederci!
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 24th 2012, 10:00 pm

DEAR LEX~

. . . I LOVE YOU. =W= no shit sherlock!

HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN MY DOCTA WATSON/LIGHT VADER/GRYFFINDOR/BATMAN/HIPPO/PARTNA IN CRIME/SISTA FROM ANOTHA MISTA/NERDY TWIN/LOTR OBSESSOR/PENNY/FLUFFEH/MOMMA/STAR/WEIRDO/ANIME FANGIRLY/KPOP LOVING EPIC BADASS BESTIE I WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!

BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOUR SHERLOCK/DARK VADER/SLYTHERIN/ROBIN/KITTY/GANGSTA SIS/GEEKYNERDTRON/LOTR, HP, STAR WARS OBSESSED SOFT KITTY/DAUGHTER/SQUISHY/RENJI/MCSPAZZ/FANDOMIZER/MUSIC LOVING KITTY WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU!!! 83

THE NEXT TIME YOU COME TO MAH HOUSE, WE NEED TO PARTY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. RAMEN AND ANIME FOR ALL!!!!! >D THE DAY YOU MOVE AWAY, IMMA CRY A RIVER OF TEARS AND CALL IT THE HERELIESTHESADNESSPOUREDOUTBYANAWESOMEFRIENDWHOMISSESYOUVERYVERYVERYMUCH RIVER.
    -W- THATS A BADASS NAME RIGHT THERE~

COZZY LOVES YOU TOO. HIS HAND NOMMING POWERS GREET YOU!! XDDD

-runs around in a cape like an epic fool-

LOLZ. ANYWAYYYYYYYYZ. I FOUND THIS. AND I WAS SO HAPPY 83 I REMEMBER THAT TIME AT KAE'S WHEN WE ALL WROTE EACH OTHER THE STUPIDEST MESSAGES IN HER SPINNY CHAIR WHILE EATIN' OUR DELICIOUS PIZZA X3 GOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES~:

Lexi was here!~
    Muhahaha i've hacked your account right infront of you face. While eating pizza and reading Little Jimmy Gets A Pair of Pants. I love you and if someone ever hurts you i will personally break their faces. ❤

AND I FOUND KAE'S TOO!:

Kaede was hurrr.
    FTW. Don't f*ck with us b*tch 'cause we best be hacking accounts, while watching Little Jimmy getsa Pair of Pants the movie. Honk if you horny! ~

WE WERE SO AWESOME BACK THEN TTWTT LETS NEVER CHANGE!!!

LUFFLEZ FOREVA AND EVA,
    KC
    Kirk
    Kirk

Post  Kirk April 25th 2012, 4:41 pm

Alfred F. Jones wrote:You're epic. Just saying.
    But seriously...you and I are going to get along very well.
    What other Final Fantasy games have you played? I still need to finish FFXIII, but I love X (I own FFXIII-2 as well).
    -does a dance for the Hobbit- Gaaah, I can't wait either. It needs to hurry up
    Anyway, I think you're going to enjoy it here. I can't wait for you to start roleplaying with the rest of us <3

Why thank you.<3 Though I'm not that awesome, I rely on the power of pasta to fuel my hyperness. *3* I played most of the Final Fantasy games though I was SO SO SO SOOOOOO glad when Tidus and Yuna finally got their asses out of that game. >_> I swear this was me the whole time "OMFG TIDUS KISS YUNA ALREADY. I'LL GIVE YOU A COOKIE TO DO IT!!! *RAGEQUIT*" Yeah I think I overreacted to that. .____. And I just want the Hobbit to come out TOMORROW NOT THE WINTER. D:< And Elijah Wood lost his Frodo fro. ;~;

Feliciano Vargas wrote:
    ... Whoa! Who is this girl? Someone who is as beautiful as me! How you doin'? Anyway! Welcome to Hetalia International! I bet you already know stuff about this site since you were invited by the head admin. So, whenever you need help, we're always be here for you... Especially me, of course *Winks* Moderators are Ivan Braginski, Alfred F. Jones, and Alin Dimitru... Admins are I, Italy, your gorgeous male self! And Fem!Russia, the head admin, is Viorica Dimitru, I think since you know each other, you can seek or approached help from her directly. Have fun! Arrivederci!

Oh Dear Italy. Your really nice to offer me help. Our lovely head admin sucks at replying to me, i'm always sending her like 50 million things and I get a one word reply 2 years later. .____. Totally exaggerating, there but yeah. PSSTT ITALY, we're sexy and we know it. ;D I'm going to return to my Tomato box now. Addio~ OH! and I think we are going to become fast friends from what a Little Birdy told me about you. sO I look forward to starting my time here!~

Eireann Kirkland wrote:
    LOLZ. ANYWAYYYYYYYYZ. I FOUND THIS. AND I WAS SO HAPPY 83 I REMEMBER THAT TIME AT KAE'S WHEN WE ALL WROTE EACH OTHER THE STUPIDEST MESSAGES IN HER SPINNY CHAIR WHILE EATIN' OUR DELICIOUS PIZZA X3 GOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES~:

Lexi was here!~
    Muhahaha i've hacked your account right infront of you face. While eating pizza and reading Little Jimmy Gets A Pair of Pants. I love you and if someone ever hurts you i will personally break their faces. ❤

AND I FOUND KAE'S TOO!:

Kaede was hurrr.
    FTW. Don't f*ck with us b*tch 'cause we best be hacking accounts, while watching Little Jimmy getsa Pair of Pants the movie. Honk if you horny! ~

WE WERE SO AWESOME BACK THEN TTWTT LETS NEVER CHANGE!!!

LUFFLEZ FOREVA AND EVA,
    KC

I successfully dissected that very flattering reply. xD KC, I'll come back to haunt you on New Year's, cuz ya know we meet on The eve of New Year's, YESS SOO ROMANTIC. THIS IS WHY I'M KIDNAPPING YOU AND HIDING YOU UNDER MY BED. Well no, you can sleep on my REALLLYY comfy couch in the Tech Room For Classified Nerds. (I'm even going to make a sign for the door that say's that. xD) AND OMG I REMEMBER THAT FATEFUL DAY WHEN WE WROTE EACH OTHER !! I'm going to become an author and write Little Jimmy gets a pair of pants. =3= PEACE OUT CHEESE HATS. ;D

Post  Guest April 25th 2012, 5:03 pm

Ah, hello ^.^ It'll be nice to get to know you! Just wondering..um..do you play any other games besides F.F.? <.<' I tried to play the others (only ever beat III)
    Kirk
    Kirk

Post  Kirk April 25th 2012, 5:12 pm

Lovino Vargas wrote:Ah, hello ^.^ It'll be nice to get to know you! Just wondering..um..do you play any other games besides F.F.? <.<' I tried to play the others (only ever beat III)

Totally, I play most games under the sun. My friend recently made me play Bioshock and things of that nature. He literally sat me down and wouldn't let me get up. So name any game and I've prolly played it at one point.
    AH, It was very nice meeting you!

Post  Guest April 25th 2012, 11:43 pm

YOU PLAY BIOSHOCK?-was successfully stalking le commentary- =3=
    I think I love you Miss Fem Italia. :,3 Welcome to Hetalia world where all your pasta dreams come true.
    I look forward to roleplaying with youA, You seem like so much fun and you're so cute with those squeeshy cheeks! KYA- *cough*
    I mean- *le manly squeal* KYAh.
    Kirk
    Kirk

Post  Kirk April 26th 2012, 12:57 am

Aleksei Braginski wrote:YOU PLAY BIOSHOCK?-was successfully stalking le commentary- =3=
    I think I love you Miss Fem Italia. :,3 Welcome to Hetalia world where all your pasta dreams come true.
    I look forward to roleplaying with youA, You seem like so much fun and you're so cute with those squeeshy cheeks! KYA- *cough*
    I mean- *le manly squeal* KYAh.

Yes! I enjoyed Bioshock! I even saw some fools fighting over it in GameStop. xD
    I think I love you too. Anyone who loves Bioshock, is always loved by me! >
    OMFG YOU ARE SO ADORABLE ALREADY. <33 And there's nothing wrong with some stalking >:3

Post  Guest April 28th 2012, 7:43 pm

OH MY GLOB I FEELS SO LOVED.
    -WhycantIholdallthesefeels-
    Stalking is always good. 'specially if yous a ninja.
    FIRST RULE. DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU'RE A NINJA.
    -hides behind a lamp-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content