Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

2 posters

Gymnasium After Hours

Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Gymnasium After Hours Empty Gymnasium After Hours

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 26th 2012, 11:59 pm

The Parisian female was bored. Yes, she was on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Tumblr at the same time whilst walking towards the local high school's gymnasium. As of tomorrow, she'd become the newest student. She sighed heavily as she made her way slowly to the gymnasium; her waist length blonde har was neatly braided into a french braid that constantly bounced as she walke, which kept it out of her face as her ruby red eyes scanned the gym to see if anyone waas still hanging around.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Gymnasium After Hours Empty Re: Gymnasium After Hours

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna April 30th 2012, 6:34 pm

Upon seeing the girl waltzing into teh gym, Enmity’s first instincts kicked in like no other. Oh how the Yemen loved to meet new people and to add on… This was a perfect moment to test out her new strategies in finding new information.. This soon-to-be student was a perfect target and could make a excellent person to see how far she could push a French gene-ed.. One of the heavy tempered people she had read from some books in her long hours of research.

Twirling the long, strayed blonde curl that often times was the only curl not up in a ponytail or bun, Enmity grin faded into a sweet, welcoming smile. “Hey!”

Her finger twirled around the curl twice as ideas flustered her mind and she dropped her hand quickly to not let her intentions fray from the original. What a shame it would be if her plans were broken apart from a new idea or failure among something.. But it could teach the Yemen a lesson. Plus, she was supposed to be creating a new dress for tomorrow. The ruffled, corset toped one that she wore now was slightly boring to her and it made the want to create something more ball-like more the needing. Plus, this dress didn’t exactly match with the laced choker necklace with a huge blood red ruby brooch in the center. If one looked beneath that, you could physically see the scores that helped her keep track of things unmentioned.. That and probably a pin she kept in case she had to attack the enemy in the eyes for stealing the gun strapped and hidden on her thigh.

Oh what joy's this will be!!
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 30th 2012, 6:44 pm

Lynette raised an eyebrow. "Uh..Bonjour? Who're you?" she asked, flipping her wavy bangs away from her ruby red eyes as she stared at the girl. [i] She looks.....highly suspiscious [/] she thought, for even though she was a blonde, French, and France's bubbly little sister, she was very smart, cold, and calculating, ever since WW2. Sensing something weird about this girl, her ignorant curl twerked up as she despirately tried to smoothe it down.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna May 3rd 2012, 9:33 pm

The Yemen held out a hand that was actually a bit welcoming to some levels. Enmity didn’t pick up that she was actually easily found out, so she kept up on a act that also had the spark of wanting a new friend. Yemen was always so isolated from the world and trying her hardest to keep the world from knowing her own issues and struggles. Of course, that came at the cost of extreme loneliness.

My names Enmity Animosities! Or formally known as the Republic of Yemen! You are?” She offered as a smile crept a bit wider on her face.

Seeing the girl try to smooth the curl, Enmity’s eyes lit up with understanding and recoiled her hand to pulled out a strange bottle from the small purse that hung loosely at her side. Holding it out, the care-ness that she tried to hide showed undeniably. It was this kind of stuff that Enmity through fits towards herself for being so naïve.

“Here! I have the same issues with my own curls! Put a drop of this on that issue and it’ll flatten like no other while still looking good!” She smiled cheerily.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 3rd 2012, 11:03 pm

Taking the bottle, she eyed it curiously before putting it in her pocket & looking back at the girl. "Oh, and I'm Lynette Bonnefoy, otherwise known as Paris." she said with a smile, shaking the girl's hand. "What is that stuff by the way?" She said, pointing to her jumper pocket.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna May 4th 2012, 2:19 pm

Starting off simply; “Pleasure to meet you!” She shrugged at the question though as a happy smile resting on her face, “My boss gave it to me because he believed it’s informal to have curls that are out of place.. But to be honest.. I think he’s a bit crazy!” A light laugh escaped her lips in a merry way.

The Yemen was curious why the other was being cautious, but it hit her that the French might be weary to trust easily. That was understandable to her to some extant. Enmity just worried that the Frenchwoman would get angered and throw it in her face. It’s happened before..
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 4th 2012, 7:10 pm

Smiling back in a friendly manner, Lynette looked at the girl. "So, you've used the hair stuff in your hair before, which I must say, is really pretty?" she asked, making sure that the girl isn't lying to her & that if she were to put the stuff in her hair, that her hair wouldn't fall out. Lynette loved her hair, no matter how much it frustrated her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 2:19 am