Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+5
Luka Bondevik
Ivan Braginski
Alfred F. Jones
Feliciano Vargas
Lynette Bonnefoy
9 posters

Beach Time~!

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Beach Time~! - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach Time~!

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 1st 2012, 4:25 pm

Alfred chuckled, locking his arms with Lynette's legs so she would be safe from falling. "I won't!" He told her. Hearing her laugh brought another smile to his face. Today was going to be fun - he could tell. He carried her over to the volleyball net and while she was still on his back, he called to Ivan, "YO! Hurry up and get the ball back!"
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 5:27 pm

Lynette, still laughing hysterically, yelled out, "Hey everybody! We need to pick teams!" And I'm not taking no for an answer, so Lovino, get your ass over here because you ARE playing, or I'll sic my big brother & his friend on you!" she said with an innocent smile. "Ivan!!!! Do you need a swimsuit?! I brought an extra pair of swim shorts if you need 'em, I don't want you to die from heat stroke!" [she yelled out at the Russian.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 1st 2012, 7:06 pm

Beach Time~! - Page 2 Beach

A shining sun, a cloudless sky, ideal weather... The day couldn't be more terrible. Vampires and sun just did not mix. Yet, there she was, the Transylvanian, having been awaken from her sleep against her will and forced to spend a day out in the sun. One arm had a death grip on the handle of a black umbrella that was held over her head. The other arm was in the clutches of the Irish girl who had taken her from home. Viorica pulled furiously against Eireann's strength, but during the daytime, her inhuman abilities were greatly weakened and she failed miserably at her attempt to escape. However, that didn't mean she couldn't complain.

"Nu.Nu.Nu.Nu.Nu.Nu.Nu!!! There is NO WAY you are dragging me out onto that beach!! It's a sunny death trap and you know it!!" She whined, being slowly pulled onto the sand from the safety of the parking lot.

Eireann twitched in annoyance and growled under her breath. "SHUDDUP AND COME ON! I didn't go outta my way to bring ya to this damn beach for nothin'!" She made a final yank and pulled the Transylvanian forward, sending her into a few somersaults across the sand. Luckily, the young vampire's long sleeved hoodie and her black wet-suit underneath kept her shielded from the sun. The Irish girl then marched herself onto the beach and called to another girl who was just behind her. "Let's go, Meg! You're missin' the party!"

"I-i'm coming!!" The Canadian panted lightly as she ran to catch up to the others. Like Eireann, she arrived simply in her swimwear. But while Ireland chose a yellow and green bikini, Canada's was light pink and dotted with white spots. It had been Eireann's suggestion that she wear it, but the girl's timid nature made her feel a bit embarrassed. "A-are you sure this looks alright..?"

The Irish girl grin and patted the Canadian's shoulder. "You kiddin'? It looks great on you!!"

Marguerite smiled softly in return. "Thank you~"

As soon as their conversation ended, Meg took the lead, walking down onto the beach while Annie went to pick Vio out of the sand. She waved happily to the crowd of family and friends. "Hello everyone! I hope we aren't too late.."
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 1st 2012, 7:16 pm

When Yuu heard that Lynette was telling everyone to play some volleyball, she got up from the blanket and started walking over where the others were. A little friendly game amongst themselves seemed like a great idea and so she joins them in their game.

Oui, this will seem like an interesting game of volleyball, but why don't we add something to this. I mean it wouldn't hurt to try right?

She said with a simple smile, but one could tell that there was a meaning under that smile. Being at the beach like this meant that were a lot of things going to happen, including the use of alcohol to lighten the mood. She waited for Lynette to decide teams, but out of no where, she heard someone call her name and it seems that her cousins came to the beach after, but why at this exact moment.

Hey~ Yuu. I thought it would be great to stop by and have some fun and I also brought along Craven and Vira along to join in the fun.

I would say that Drax dragged us all the way over here, without saying anything to us beforehand.

Anyways, just come on over here, we're about to pick teams for the volleyball game and there's something very interesting involved.

Dude! When you say it like that, I know what your thinking and it would be so awesome to show off my abs, I've been working out a lot. Besides, you look smokin' HOT in the swim suit, Yuu.

What about you Craven? Aren't you going to join us?

I would love to, but no. Seeing you dressed like, makes me feel uncomfortable.

Craven likes Yuu, Craven likes Yuu!!~

S..Shut up! Shouldn't you guys be heading to your volleyball game?

As the three of them leave Craven and head towards the others, Zander and Kito lay down next to him and watch as the others begin their game. Zander nuzzles close to Craven telling him that he hasn't seem them in a long time.

Hey, it's been a long time Zander. Just look at Yuu. She's the same as always, isn't she?

Arf!

Both of them seem happy that they can spend time away from their homes and to be able to enjoy the beautiful view. Though Craven did come here because his brother dragged him here, but that's not what he found breath taking. What he found breath taking was Yuu, in her lovely swim suit having fun with the others. Zander looked at him and he knew that there was something going on with Craven, but let it swing by, cuz he was a t the beach and enjoying it.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 9:10 pm

For once, the Frenchman hadn't been hanging around his sister, with only the Italian's text alerting him of the party at the beach. Naturally, Francis arrived 'fashionably' late, not too long after the trio of girls had come. He pulling ed to the parking lot and sauntered his way onto the beach-however, a tag-along state walked along with him, recieving a quick ride from Francis to the beach. "Gracias, for the ride, Francis." The Puerto Rican at his side piped up with a smile, nodding once at the Frenchman, blushing slightly as he winked at her with a slight smirk, nodding back. "It was no trouble, mon ami. Anytime, Maria." The Frenchman assured, approaching the crowd with her.

The two eventually seperated, Maria curiously glancing around at the other nations; she rarely had socialized with any of them, and some were complete strangers to her. Out of the corner of her eyes, the Puerto Rican noticed the Russian chasing around two rather large dogs; she chuckled softly with amusment, although couldn't help but be surprised at his heavy winter attire. With a roll of her eyes, she glanced aside and observed the other nations, smiling warmly while Francis roamed about, greeting others as he passed.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 10:25 pm

"Okay! So were gonna divide up into deux teams......Team Super Awesome & Team Badass! I, of course, am going to be on team Badass, along with Alfie, Feli, Yuu-Yuu! The other team can be Ed, Van-Van, -ICHI!!!!!" she squealed, looking in the direction of a slender asian girl with long hair & amber eyes.

Ichigo looked up. " *le gasp* RYNNIE!!!!!" she squealed, running towards Lynnette who was still being carried on Alfred's back. "'Sup girr!"

"Nothing much! Wanna join us?

"Hai~!"

"M'kay, so that means you're on Van-Van & Ed's team..........*points to Ivan & Eduard* Wait, the teams are unequal, we need more people!" as she looked around, she was 3 more girls walk up, along with her brother & his friend, Puerto Rico. "HEY YOU THREE, MARIA, AND BIG BROTHER!!!!! PARTY'S OVER HERE IF YOU GOT FELI'S TEXT!!!! C'MON & JOIN OUR VOLLEYBALL GAME!!!!!!" she screamed, waving around & almost hitting the American in the head. "Since my team has 4 & the other one has 3..........and its *le counts on her fingers* 5 new people added, plus Yuu-Yuu's two friends so that's.........7 people, meaning that in total, its 14 people, meaning that.........OKAY NEW TEAMS!!!! THE THREE GIRLS, MARIA, BIG BROTHER, AND YUU'S 2 FRIENDS ARE TEAM SUPER AWESOME, WHILE ME, ALFIE, FELI, LOVI, ED, & VAN-VAN ARE TEAM KICKASS!!!!!!!" she proudly announced, though it took her a while to do the math.

Last edited by Lynette Bonnefoy on May 1st 2012, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest May 1st 2012, 10:26 pm

The Italian growled under his breath, making no move from his spot, pretending to sleep. 'Maybe if I don't move they'll leave me the hell alone...' he quietly hoped. He may of been forced to the beach, but he wasn't going to be playing any games with the others. Smiling to himself in thought, the girl's threats were empty. France wasn't there (or so he thought), so he was safe! He started to wonder when would be a good time to escape when no one was looking...maybe when they all start playing...
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 1st 2012, 11:38 pm

Yuu was excited that more people started to arrive, which would make the volleyball game even more interesting. When she turned around to see Zander, Kito and Craven, she noticed that Lovino was trying to make a run for. So she decides to walk over and drag the Italian over to the volleyball court.

Perdon? I don't think that you trying to run away would be a good idea, Lovino. Besides, Zander is looking for someone new to play with and he plays rough.

She said that with a simple smile, but it seemed as though it sounded like a threat. Zander looked up at the Italian, insisting the he go, or he would have to deal with him and Kito.

Hey, Lynette! I got Lovino to join, but I insist that you keep an eye on him! Craven, come and join too!

If he's joining, I'm in too. No harm in trying to show this grumpy Italian whose boss. Also, me and Drax have a killer move to show.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska May 1st 2012, 11:57 pm

Beach Time~! - Page 2 628514

The Russian girl blinked at the sight in front of her. She didn't arrive alone. Two blondes also appeared with her: Victoria Kirkland and her surrogate sister, Alina who looked just as confused as she did. "So dis is a beach?" the Russian girl asked the other girls. Ivana fanned her face. "Et is hot, da." Alina nodded her head in agreement while Victoria shook hers. "I did not want to come. I'm going to set the beach towel down over there in the shade and just read my book in peace."

The Victorian girl huffed and stormed off, leaving the two artic nations even more baffled. "I remember coming to a beach. I even packed you a swimsuit, Ivana." Alina handed her a bag and the girls found a changing tent. Ivana put on the bathing suit and some shorts but left her scarf around her neck. She treasured it after all. After Ivana changed, Alina went to change in her bathing suit. She changed into a white bikini with blue ribbons. She tied up her blonde hair in two pigtails with white ribbons. "How do I look?" she asked Ivana.

"Great!" Both girls walked the beach and sat down next to Victoria, who just simply continued reading. After putting sunblock on, the two artic girls just stared until Alina noticed her adoptive father. "DADDY!!! she screamed, running towards him for a big bear hug.

Ivana simply sat and watched until she noticed the Russian dogs and her brother chasing after them. "остановить!" The dogs ceased at her command and she patted their heads before looking at Ivan. "Privet. What is going on, brother?"
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland May 2nd 2012, 12:06 am

A plane was flying overhead at the beach, inside was a certain Welsh man with no regrets for what he will be doing. He was wearing swim trunks with a Welsh flag design and an unbutton dress shirt. "Mr. Kirkland, Are you sure you would like to do this?" A crew member asked as Charles was getting his parachute on. The hatch to the plane slowly open to where he could see the blue waters. "Yep...Because this is..." He began to run, jumping out of the hatch, "my vacation!"

The Welsh man laughed a bit madly, a bit too madly, as he fell to the ocean with close to zero regrets. Halfway though his fall to the ocean he pulled the handle so the parachute will open up, the parachute also had the design of the Welsh flag on it. He slowly turned the parachute around, making his landing towards the beach. After a minute of drifting he made contact with the beach, laughing a bit as he removed the parachute from his back.

"Let's see someone top that!" He smiled adjusting his shirt.

When Charles gets a Vacation, he's a completely different man. And to anyone who gets my reference...I love you...Alot...

Post  Guest May 2nd 2012, 4:10 am

Beach Time~! - Page 2 925372-3-1

"Hahhhh...." Seems like even him didn't have a choice but to play volleyball with everyone... The Southern Italian didn't have the chance to get away, so why would he? He closed his laptop and thrusted it inside his bag, then get up after the Southern Italian was pulled out by the Andorran. Everyone seems so full enthussiam to the fact that he felt left out but, he didn't bother fitting in, he smiled as he walked towards the group.

Looks like the Parisian was already sorting out groups. He would place his fingers under his chin listening to her closely declaring the teams... Sounds good to him. He's teamed with the most active countries... in fact the sportive ones, with the exception of Ivan Braginski, he could see the two italians as a country of sport... but not in Volleyball, not at all. He looked at the group numbers... Something is wrong.. He recalculate the French's mistake.

"Lynette, we're out numbered by 3 people" the Estonian corrected her.

"So, you are saying..."

Team Super Awesome

The 3 girls, I'm guessing;
    • Viorica
    • Marguerite
    • And Eireann.
    • Yuu Simon
      2 of her friends or cousins;
    • (don't know their names)
    • (don't know their names)
    • Maria
    • and France.

That's 8.

Team Awesome

• Alfred Jones
    • Feliciano Vargas
    • Lovino Vargas
    • I.. Eduard.
    • and Ivan Braginski.

That's 5.

The Estonian new he was doing, clearing the things up. He pushed his glasses upon acknowlegment "we're still short on.. three..." Eduard slowly spoke up as he saw the 3 new arrivals; Charles Kirkland, Ivana and Emil Braginska. Eduard smirk in compilation. He looked at the Parisan. "Alright! Let's play!"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 2nd 2012, 5:03 am

OOC: This is such a late reply. This reply is replying from Ivan chasing the dogs, to Lynette's and Estonia's smartass replies. Estonia... Lovin' the picture! I didn't know Estonia could be even more hotter! And LOVE your entrance too, Eireann!

Beach Time~! - Page 2 405133

"I.. I.. " Out in so much fear and being squished so tightly, it was crushing him, feeling as if he was a paper being crumbled. A very tight hug from a huge guy; Russia. He was in definitely in fear, and wasn't use to the pressure he was given; he couldn't speak when the Russian was around, especially when around and near him, in fact, close to him. "I.. I..- How'd you get into my phone? - No, never mind! I like being friends with you, Ivan!" He looked at him while he was being hugged, but then, as soon as the Russian let go and began chasing the dogs, the Italian sighed in relief.

He heard chuckles were being heard from the other countries, as he looked at them. "Huh? What's so funny?" Veneziano tried to guess what it was till he realized it was Russian who they were laughing at, he began chuckling with the rest of the group until the laughter fades, he would look around, seems like everyone is getting ready for a Volleyball game. "Volleyball... That's a sport that you have to hit with your hands, No biggie! I can handle this! The Italian though.

As he waited for the groups to be sorted, he picked up his phone from his pocket and looked who has been coming. Turning his body around in circles, he saw many countries have starting to come, some he doesnt know, some he does. He saw Viorica completely covered in dark colors, he smiled and waved his hand. "Vio! Right-ta-here!" He signaled her. The Italian smiled, seeing many countries have been coming around. It really made him happy, it'll be a long day, but it sure will be the most fun day he'll ever have for the whole year.

North Italy perked up when he heard his name was mentioned along with Alfred F. Jones and his brother's name, Lovino Vargas, and so much more people. He smiled brightly satisfied with his team mates. He waved his hands in the air, almost flailing them, then pull them down and gives everyone a thumbs up. "volleyball? Heh! Watch me own this sport-ta!" Guess he underestimated Beach Volleyball, it was in fact harder than the regular Volleyball, for this, you'll have to run on sands which add's weight to ones feet and legs. Surely, the Italian didnt know what kind of a sport this is. Good thing, he's good when it comes to leg work, but hitting the ball? best of luck. The italian was ready to play no matter what.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 2nd 2012, 6:12 am

Realizing her mistake too, her face turned tomato red from embarrasement. "Uh...merci Ed, I've never been that great at math anyway....." she said. By her being very flexible, flippped into a handstand on Alfred's shoulders & backflipped in front of him, landing perfectl yLooking around, she remembered. " I have an extra beach volleyball in my bag....be right back!" she said as she ran to her bag, getting out her ball, spraying herself with sunblock, & grabbing a tomato to eat later, as she walked back towards the group. "Okay, so the rules are simple; its just like actual volleyball, but on the beach. Now, I'm gonna give you guys an example. C'mon Ichi. " she said as she & the Japanese female went of opposite sides on the net. " Prêter attention." she said, as she & her Japanese friend commenced to playing a mini game of volleyball. At the end, when Ichigo hit the ball back, Lynette caught it. "See? Now, everybody break into your teams, pick a side, & get a game plan formed!"
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 2nd 2012, 11:54 am

Si, this is going to be one exciting game, but what about adding something to raise the stakes on this game?

The Andorraian said with a smile, but her cousins knew what she meant by that and also agreed to raising the stakes on the game.

I like it when there's something at risk during a game. Especially, when its at the beach, anything could happen and I mean anything.

It wouldn't hurt to actually see something interesting unfold. Besides, I also like it when there's something at risk. Wouldn't you agree?

The twins knew that if they came together along with their cousin, Yuu, they would at least make things even more exciting and get others inputs as well. The Andorraian also knew that if there were at least some kind of risk, the Russian would at least enjoy it and use it towards his advantage.

You know as well as I do......

That there's nothing as great as having alcohol to lighten up the mood!

Wouldn't that be bad, Drax?

Shut up Craven! It makes it more interesting.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 2nd 2012, 1:13 pm

OOC: THANKS FELI <3

Beach Time~! - Page 2 Beach

"Vio! Right-ta-here!"

Viorica blinked and pulled herself up from the sand at the Italian's call. She waved to him in return and walked over beside him, still using her umbrella to block out the sun. "Salut, Feli~" She sighed. "You seem to be enjoying yourself.. It is a nice day, after all."

Viorica wasn't exactly pumped about the idea of the ball game. She had never actually played many sports, spending all her time out at nights instead. The only thing she had to rely on was what physical skills she retained. Besides, it seemed a bit dangerous to her to be jumping around in the sun. A minute or so in the sun without cover wouldn't bother her, but any longer, and she was in trouble.

Meanwhile, Eireann headed toward one side of the volleyball net, stretching her arms up above her head. "Volleyball, huh? Sounds cool to me! You arsekickers better watch out! Cuz there ain't no way yer gonna beat such an awesome gang like us!! Right guys?" She grinned and looked around at the rest of her team with a confident gaze.

"R-right!" Marguerite cheered timidly. She was a bit unsure about the game that was about to ensue, though. She had never been the best at recreational sports. She shuffled nervously in her place, looking across the net at her American brother. She knew how good he was at sports and hoped she would at least be able to return something his team served up.

She smiled to him in a sweet manner, waving her hand lightly as she did so. "Good luck, brother!"

At the mention of the alcohol, Eireann's grin turned to a mischievous smirk. She looked over to the twins and crossed her arms. "Of really? Ya sure ya wanna try somethin' like that? I'd hate to see this party go crazy~" There was an obviously sarcastic tone in her voice. In the Irish girl's mind, adding alcohol made everything more exciting.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 2nd 2012, 1:25 pm

Ivan gave a cheery smile toward his sister and hissed her three times on the cheeks; one on the right, one on the left, and the last on the right; a Russian custom for a greeting. The Russian took a hold of Shalunya's vest and took the ball away from her. A faint irritated flush touched his features, recalling the laughter that was aimed at him.

Ivan really didn't see much of anything funny about that...

"YO, hurry up with that ball!"

Amethyst irises shot an icy glare at the American for that, yet his smiling glare turned just deadly once it dawned on him that he was being recorded. Would they rather have him just not chase after the dogs and let them rip the ball to shreds?

"Go." He ruffled the thick, shaggy backs of the dogs before allowing them free range to romp on the shoreline. The USSR canines took off running toward the edge of the water, snapping at each other's face and paws in play. Caucasian Mountain shepherds are usually not very playful, but their master and mistress gave them them signals that they were off duty for right now; yet the massive Russian dogs seemed to keep well away from the other humans on the beach.

"You look nice today, Sestra. Et appears a'I came unprepared." Ivan spoke in a line of perfect Russian to his twin. A light, child-like chuckle followed.

Post  Guest May 2nd 2012, 1:35 pm

Eduard chuckled looking at Lynette with a smile on his face "Don't worry, a few practice and maybe a lil tutoring for help is fine." He winked at her. "I'll be your tutor. He was trying to be nice and not be a firt, only the Estonian would offer himself to be everyones tutor. He is a studious country after all, likes to discover things. He pushed his classes up again, turning his attention to the Adorran, offering alcohol beverage into the game or into the occasion.

Getting heating by beverage while in a heated summer sun? Pretty nice idea to him but the idea is risking. Being under the influence near by a sea and an ocean? Pretty risky. Either way, whether he disagree or not, his choice doesn't matter because he was an underage countr. Breaking his own rules in front of the countries, let alone in front of his boss, will be the most horrible decision he will make. He had been lucky since he was placed in the soviet house, lucky streaks? No way, he's losing that now. " I don't see what's wrong with alcohol, let's all just make sure we don't get carried away!" Estonia added to the group. Maybe this is the right time to enforce his plans?

"This will be a long day, after the volleyball game, let's all get some rest, I invented a few games of my own. Everyone must participate... and we all can't be tired! LET'S PLAY, Lynette!"

Estonia smiled, getting into his teammates joining the game, he wasn't a sporty kind of a game but... might as well spend his day off with at least something he /might/ find fun, and everything would top it off, all the running away and hiding from his boss, was and were never fun. Looking at the rest of his group, the Italians, Braginski's, the Amrican and the Kirklands.

"Let's go! Who serves the first ball!?"

OOC: Estonia... Well, my games are chatroom ad role playing friendly. I have a total of 5 games... I think... 2-3 are not allowed in public though
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 2nd 2012, 2:55 pm

Drax was happy to see that their plan was working and tells Zander to go get the boxes of alcohol out of the vespa, but why was the alcohol inside the vespa's interior?

Zander, you know where the boxes are right? Can you bring it over here so we can share it with everyone!

Drax! Why is there alcohol inside my vespa? I noticed something was off, but why my vespa?

Well, you see, the last time I went to visit you I had the boxes with me, but it was getting heavy, so I decided to put it inside some where, but I was too lazy to bring it inside and so I put it inside the closest thing I could find and that happened to be the vespa. I really didn't know that it belonged to you?

How were you even able to get those boxes to fit? What did you do!

Nothing much, I just redid the back of the vespa and added a vault so it could hold a lot. You can't really notice, but it's there and it came out pretty well. If I say so myself, that is.

As Drax said that, he could fell a dark aura behind him, but he knew that it was a bad sign. The Andorraian was right behind him, all pissed off and ready to murder him. She punched Drax really hard in the back, spun him around so he could face her and then he was pinned to the ground while she was on top of him with a fist right in his face.

I know I don't have to do this, but no one and I mean no one messes with my things! Strictly you Drax and I assume Craven had something to with it as well!

Hehe. Chill will you? Craven had nothing to with this. He was reading his book when it happened and he didn't care if I got in trouble or not.

So your saying that he's responsible for not keeping an eye on you and not telling me!

-3- You could say that, but like I said, I was the one who did it not Craven, He's not at fault here, I am.

As Craven said that to Yuu, Zander came back with a ton of boxes and set them down by them. She couldn't express how angry she was for what he did to her vespa, but she knew exactly what to do with him when they were done playing volleyball.

Would both of you stop fighting! I'd advice that you get off of him Yuu, if it's him, he will get the wrong idea and turn the tables on you!

0___0 Crap!

Craven is right after all. -pins Yuu to the ground instead- I know that were at the beach and all, but you did say that you wanted things be interesting, didn't you?

This isn't what I meant by interesting Drax! Get the hell off of me!

No can do. The alcohol is starting to kick in and I don't want to miss any of these.

-slaps Drax- Do you really want me to get you back twice as hard.

Like that could ever stop me going any further. I don't care if it is in front of theses guys. -all of a sudden Drax is in pain

-kicks Drax really hard in the balls- Serves you right!

-in pain- Why did you have to do that for? I was only kidding. I wouldn't do anything to you, your my cousin after all.

As Yuu leaves Drax in pain, she decides to head back to the others. It seems that everyone is giving her a weird look.

What? He deserved it. And I was holding back a bit, at least I wasn't using my full strength on him. If I did, he would be hanging from a tree.

Post  Guest May 2nd 2012, 5:05 pm

OOC: Estonia it better not be 2 truths 1 lie e_e...and I'm such a downer D: -asromanothatis-

Romano growled showing that he was clearly unhappy with this. "Don't expect me to do much..." he hissed under his breath, stomping to the farthest corner of the court so he didn't have to do anything. He almost thought of just walking off. Everyone was preoccupied with their own fun he was sure not to be noticed until it was too late. Choosing this was a good idea, the Italian slowly started backing away when no one was paying attention.

Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 2nd 2012, 5:32 pm

"I'll serve!" Lynette yelled, getting into the serving position. Analyzing who was on the opposing team, she spotted out the ones who didn't really look like the athletic type. Cocking her head to the side, she noticed the grumpier Italian walking away. "His loss..." she thought to herself as she jumped up, & hit the ball to the otherside . That's when she noticed some people were drinking alcohol. Not ever really having anything besides wine, that she thought was utterly disgusting, she wanted to try some of what they were having. "Hey! Um...could I have some after I finish playing?" she asked, eyeing the drinks cuiously.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 2nd 2012, 6:45 pm

Lovino! Get your ass back over here! I can still see you!

The Andorraian was still mad, but ended up taking out her anger out on the grumpy Italian and throwing a bottle of alcohol at him. Craven kept his distance, so he could avoid being part of Yuu's anger fit. Drax still in pain laughed a bit, since the Italian was going to get it from her, maybe even worse that she did to Drax.

You think that you can simply walk away! -runs towards the Italian and drags him by the legs back to the volleyball court- You got it all wrong!

Yuu? I think you should leave him alone. If he doesn't want to be part of the game, just let him go.

SHUT UP CrRAVEN! Do you want to be in the same state as Drax was a few minutes ago! Do you!

Never mind then. I would rather stay out of it, thank you very much.

As Yuu keeps on dragging the grumpy Italian back to the volleyball game, Zander wonders Drax is doing and why the boxes of alcohol are gone.

Leave me alone Zander. -drinking a gallon of alchol- I'm not in the mood to play and the only thing that can sooth me is the cold alcohol. Go and have fun with Kito why don't you?

Post  Guest May 3rd 2012, 2:39 am

Estonia would calmly watched everyone playing Volleyball, until he heard all the common and yelling towards the Principality and her cousins... What on earth? He winced when Yuu kicked the guy, Eduard felt the pain the guy did, but he deserved, he tried to rape or molest her to just get the show going. It was a rude move, a dick move perhaps. But then his eyes widened when Yuu threw a bottle at Romano, who was just stander there, it was clear Romano was just standing there being quiet and all, he's /in/ the game. Either, that Italian didn't dersve and of that at all.

Eduard felt fire racing into his heart but no way he could act so immature in front of Ivan, his boss. He quickly grabbed his towel and cling it to his shoulder. Immediately, when he saw the Andorran was dragging Romano more into the court, quickly, Estonia had a guts to slammed his hand onto the Andorran's hand, it wasn't out of respect but it was for her to let go of her hand, he gripped on her wrist slightly tight and forced it to let go of Romano's hand. Beneath his glasses, rage was filling up.

"Isn't it enough you threw a bottle at Romano? If the guy doesn't want to join, then don't force him. Its never fun if you rudely, hell even beat him up just to join the fuckin' game. What if I did the same with you? Threw a bottle at your fuckin' stuck up face and still force you to join a game, huh?"

Estonia scoffed

"... And besides, WHO ARE YOU to do that to him? You barely even know him. And you know, maybe your alcohol idea is a bad idea. If this is the risk you're taking about, I don't like it, considering your actions? How would you DARE to control your intoxication when you can't even control your OWN anger? Overall, Romano isn't part of your beatings, the guy you just beat up, beat the crap out of him NOT Lovino. If anger is really your issue? Then I SUGGEST you to walk around the beach, the beach is the PERFECT place to calm down. Your actions were extremely inappropriate!"

He squeezed her wrist one more time and shoved her off towards the group who was playing Volleyball... Within a second, Estonia calmed down and looked at Romano looking at him eye to eye, he placed his towel over his shoulder wiping his soaked hair. "I'm very sorry about that, Lovino..." Eduard said with a frown on his face. "How about a walk at the shores and around the ocean.. I have something to tell you anyway. And I can't tell it with this many people around..." Estonia didn't let the Southern Italian have his answer, then he placed his arm over his shoulder and escorted him away from the group. He looked behind him.

HEY GUYS! I'M TAKING ROMANO FOR A WALK! PLAY WITHOUT US!"

Estonian asked permission from the group as he make his leave with Romano.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 3rd 2012, 3:03 am

The Andorraian surprised that the Estonian that was standing in front of her. She never meant to hurt Lovino in that kind of way and she wasn't even drinking alcohol, it was all her cousin's Drax doing. She felt bad for what she did and just left the volleyball game to sit down in the shade and cool off a bit.

I know it was accident and I blame Drax for that, but now I feel like a big idiot. -breaths in and a few tears fall-

Zander and Kito were worried that Yuu wasn't going to cheer up any time soon and tried to cheer her up, but nothing they did was going to help.

Zander and Kito, I think it was a bad idea coming here, if I knew that Drax would be here, none of this would have happened in the least. -gets up, yells and runs into the incoming wave-

Last edited by Kiyrin D. Knight on May 3rd 2012, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest May 3rd 2012, 8:15 am

._.' -shocked face- ...DRAMA CALL D: -will now attempt to remove drama..from a RP? Sure.- also WTH are the other people .___.' -refuses to reply until half of the people have spoken-

Romano sat there with a dazed face, not because of the bottle, no he wasn't hit, just covered in its alcohol. But what shocked him was the Estonian's sudden outburst. "Er...thanks?" was all he said, standing up and dusting the sand off of himself. Ew. "Though you made her cry." he stopped walking pointed out, showing over to the girl, and continued. "So until you make her stop crying, I'm not coming." It wasn't that he cared, no Romano knew that his brother would have a fit if he saw someone sad, and its best to just get rid of the problem before it started.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 3rd 2012, 11:43 pm

*Not Amused* Y'all need to slow down! I can't keep up, too fast. YOU MIGHT want to consider waiting for everyone else before replying? ... Please? D:

Beach Time~! - Page 2 405133

Alight! PLAY BALL!

Italy failed to noticed that Yuu and her friends had a conflict thus, he also missed Estonia's rage and outburst. "I GOT IT!" Happily exclaimed, Italy ran over to the other side, holding his hands together, hitting the ball back to the other side. He sure did own this thing, but he's italian. Stamina could be his weakness, sooner or later, as energetic is he is, Feliciano soon might be knocked out from being all tired.

Feliciano stood there, getting back on his stance waiting for the next hit or waiting for the ball to go on his side again, left or right side, it didn't matter to him. Just like one of his sports he plays... "Hey.. Not-ta-bad..! This is just like Tennis, but you use your hand as a racket! The Northern Italian worshipped himself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 1:51 am