Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

Training Grounds, aru.

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Training Grounds, aru. Empty Training Grounds, aru.

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 29th 2012, 2:47 am

{ This section is so empty, aru. I disapprove. }
    Training Grounds, aru. Irjinwang
    Srsly. How can you resist that face?!
    Come and join Jin at the training grounds! =o=

The green field must have stretched for miles. It was a training ground, designed for Yao's children to practice wushu (martial arts) and other techniques necessary for fighting. Jin, his eldest son, moved elegantly across the fields. He twirled his body into the air, literally kicking off the ground and spinning his body. He stretched one leg out, imagining his opponent just feet away as he moved his leg in a horizontal slice. When he touched ground, he landed gracefully, only to kick back off the ground and to perform the same move again. He looked angelic, the sun emphasizing the silk uniform he wore. The golds and reds of the uniform were brought out magnificently.

This time, when he landed, he rolled forward and got to his feet once more. He curled his hands into a fist, moving his arm forward. Once, twice...he was quick. If someone were to be fighting him, it would be an excellent challenge. He was very skilled in the area of speed, ducking his form and lifting again to swing his arm forward.

Jin's movements eventually stopped, his brow glistening with beads of sweat. He rested a moment to catch his breath, closing his eyes.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Training Grounds, aru. Empty Re: Training Grounds, aru.

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna May 6th 2012, 3:06 pm

Berwald will make this lonely place happy!!<33

“Well aren’t you a big ball of fun..” a male voice sounded behind the eldest Yao son, “When you go into the air though, be careful of what is in the air already and what is behind you.. Of course, you probably knew that.”

Maximums stood a good few feet away just incase the Chinese boy had picked up his silent approach and wanted to attack. Standing rather relaxed, Max had his guitar strapped behind him with two bamboo poles hooked onto the case. Putting down a backpack, the Frenchman actually looked like he came here a lot without Yao ever knowing. In other words, he was a trespasser. Did it bother the French that he was caught? Nope. It was his intentions to be.

“Beautiful training grounds. Back in my home town, my friends and I would practice martial arts in the forest.. I would often times take to the trees.. Have you ever tried to do those arts in the trees? “ Max asked as his emerald eyes flickered up to the other. Why was he being nice for probably the 5th time in his life? Because it was places like this that brought out the “White” in him.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 6th 2012, 6:49 pm

YAY! Thank you! ^o^

Jin whirled around upon hearing the voice, having been startled. He didn't usually allow people to sneak up on him like that, but he had been lost in his moment of rest. He didn't recognize the man that was approaching him - or...maybe he did? Well, whether he did or not, he had no idea what his name was. He wondered if the man was even allowed on these grounds, but since he didn't seem to pose as a threat, Jin remained calm. The Chinese gave a curt nod in greeting.

"Shi, I have practiced wushu in trees. It is rather enjoyable." He answered with a slight grin pulling at his lips. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what is your name? I don't believe we've properly met before, aru."
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna June 20th 2012, 2:44 pm

Max breathed in a quick breath as he debated whether to give a fake name or not, but chose to just let it go and give his real name. “My name’s Max, Lands of Bretagne.” With that, Max held out his left hand in a friendly gesture. “You are?”

The Frenchman couldn’t help but smile now. He was relieved and surprised all at the same time. He hadn’t thought that anyone would be here today… So far into the training grounds that is. Max always snuck in from time to time so he could get some much needed rest that his boss would never give him. He wasn’t going to get that sleep today.
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson August 10th 2012, 12:16 am

The younger sibling of Jin emerged from the shadows. Sure, she was jealous of her older brother's gift of Martial arts. But the poor girl had been thrown around her whole life. Spending a couple years under Germany, then sent to uncle Kiku, and eventually into England's control, and so on. The only thing to her advantage was her flexibility and stubbornness.

"Ni Hao Jin." Shi called, emerging from her spot in the shadows. The female wore clothing similar to her brother's, but she had a belt that hung loosely around her hips, holding a whip and other foreign items. At first glance, one would mistake the Short haired girl for a boy. "Umm, Who is this frenchman, aru?" The girl held a hand on her whip handle, prepared to protect her home and her older brother if needed.

NO NEED TO FEAR~ SHI AND REEZ ARE HERE~ ^^ *failed post is a Fail D: *
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna August 10th 2012, 2:36 am

“My name is Max..” Bretagne said quietly as he quickly took a step out of reach from the weapon. “Thanks for the ‘warm’ hello..” he added sarcastically.

Slowly his hands slid into his pockets, the left one on a gun in case the girl had any ideas of attacking him. No one was about to harm him when he meant peace. It was something that came natural in his blunt nature.

Well then.. she certainly has a head on her shoulders.. Most people would have already attacked at seeing a stranger.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones August 10th 2012, 10:50 am

Jin had planned to take the other man's hand in greeting, but his sister had successfully distracted him. He turned his head to look over at her, watching as she approached them. It was wonderful to see her and to be honest, he felt a lot more comfortable around the Frenchman while his sister was standing here, too. It assured him that Max wouldn't try anything...foolish, but then again, Max wasn't giving him a reason to think he'd attack. Surprisingly, he seemed to be very nice.

Max seemed to have answered before Jin could reply to her, bringing the Chinese man the urge to speak.
    "Max, this is my sister, Wang Shi." He glanced at Shi, a small smile gracing his lips. "How are you, Shi?"
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson August 10th 2012, 11:26 am

Shi knew her brother was smart. If he wasn't weary about the man, then she wouldn't be either. "I am doing well, brother. Once again, being jealous of your gift." She shrugged, like it was an everyday occurrence. The Smaller figure bowed to the man, almost like an English butler. "my deepest apologies for recieving the wrong impression, sir. My brother is right, I am Wang Shi, and this is my older brother, aru." she lifted her head. "I know this might be a bad time, brother, but can I try again? I wont use weapons this time, aru."

The girl was speaking of The previous times she had tried martial arts, all of them leaving the poor female with one wound or another. But, that never seemed to go through the child's head, for she would try constantly. But, being taken away by others, Shi lacked training her other siblings shared. Even when uncle Kiku was taking care of her, she never trained.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones August 12th 2012, 5:51 am

Jin was pleased with how politely his sister spoke to Max. When she asked if she could attempt trying martial arts again, he looked worried. He remembered she had gotten a wound the last time she attempted it, but alas, it was not his place to deny her this. He smiled warily and softly said, "Of course, Shi. Would you like me to help you?"

He figured he could offer her this. He wouldn't mind being her punching bag if it meant growing stronger in order to make their father proud.
    Thailand
    Thailand

Post  Thailand August 12th 2012, 12:47 pm

Kasem walked through a forest where the sun glimmered through the trees. The shade made it cool but the sun made it look beautiful."Ah this place is so beautiful. Don't you think so Toto?"The small elephant jumped with joy and agreement as they walked. Then Kasem saw a big tree and stopped in front of it. He looked up. The tree was large and very wide it had green leaves and a large assortment of branches. Kasem then smiled. "This looks like a good place to train right Toto?" The elephant nodded and got in his fighting stance. Kasem did the same.

Standing with his left foot spread apart from his right and behind it. His left hand down by his waist and is right level with his chest. With a determined look on his face he dashed at the tree. He visualized a human body on the tree and used his knees and elbows to strike all of the vital points."And the final blow Toto now!" The small elephant took some salt water conviently in a container on Kasem's waist and moved his trunk in a swinging motion as if he was cutting something with a sword, and cut the tree where the human neck would be. The water had sliced into the tree. Kasem smiled and patted Toto on the head."Good job. You did well ana~." Toto smiled and made loud elephant noises and jumped into Kasem's arms.

Then. The two of them heard voices east of them."The voices are comming from the training ground ana~! We should go see who's training."The two walked through the forest until they reached the training ground. He walked toward the people there and spoke." Training are you? Kasem smiled "If you need any help ana~ I'd be delighted to do so.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones August 14th 2012, 2:58 am

More company! Jin almost looked overwhelmed by this, suddenly feeling both cautious and uneasy at the same time. He wondered if his father knew of the people visiting today. Would it be alright? He did not have the power to dismiss anyone, but he hoped they could all get along. Kasem, the visitor from Thailand, seemed friendly enough. Jin supposed he had nothing to worry about. "Beijing huan ying ni..." Jin spoke quietly, his shyness getting the better of him now that there was three other people standing around him.

"I-I mean...I welcome you here, aru." He corrected himself, speaking the language mostly everyone was familiar with.
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson August 14th 2012, 8:11 am

Shi Turned to her brother and nodded, and Got in a stance, holding her fists as if she was in a boxing match. Doitsu did show her how to throw a couple punches.... or at least tried to. after sending a flurry of punches, she managed to trip, and faceplant with a groan. "Mein Gott.... so uncool." The Female got up, and returned to her stance, waiting for him to throw a couple punches, only to have an Elephant behind her, which she didnt notice until it made a noise, causing her to practically jump into the air our of being startled, and darted over to her brother, clinging to his upper arm as if it was the only health pack left in Left 4 Dead. "J-Jin...? is it safe now?" She instinctively whimpered, looking up at all the people in their sacred training grounds. What? Since when did this become a tourist hotspot? The short haired child gave an irritated sigh, and stepped infront of her brother, who was starting to worry like her. "so.. what are you all doing here anyways?" The child Growled, Appearing more like a boy than a girl, which everyone mistook her for one.

The child looked to her father, watching as he showed her a box. inside held two dragon-shaped earrings. He picked up one, and moved the hair that seemed like a curtain and put the earring on. What was so special about this jewelry? But, instead of her dearest father attatching the twin to his ear, he bent down and kissed the top of her forehead. The young child instinctively closed her eyes, not realizing what he had done until she felt a sudden sharp pain in her ear. he had placed the partner on her own left ear. Before the child could cry from the pain, her father, Wang Yao, picked her up and held her. "You are my little dragon, Shi. But this will protect you when I'm not here. Even dragons need protection. I trust that you can protect your brother from anyone who tries to take him awa--" The child smiled a big, thousand watt cheeky grin.

"Oh I know, father! I'll protect my family with my life! And when I go to the heavens, I'll put in a good word for you and Jin!" She beamed. "I won't let anyone go through what I did, aru!" Such words caused her father to smile. She always was more Confident than her brother, but she had yet to learn about the world, in which her brother was ahead at.

The child put a hand to her ear, letting her thumb feel the details carved into the metal dragon of her earring, which caressed the shell of her ear. "I'll let you all off the hook, but if you dare hurt anyone dear to me, you will die a slow and very agonizing death, aru." The female opened her eyes, her expression dead serious.

OOC: yeah, I didnt really 'decorate' it, but I got the plot bunnies all of a sudden and just had to get it out. Yao and I actualy talked about the earring, and one of us might draw it for refrence if I can get him to draw it It would be much pretty-er
    Thailand
    Thailand

Post  Thailand November 6th 2012, 9:09 pm

Kasem looked in Jin's direction " Thank you for your welcome ana~" Kasem then looked in Shi's direction. He saw Toto startle her and immediatly went over to apologize. "Toto! you shouldn't scare people like that ana~ it's rude!. Kasem picked Toto up and bowed to Shi."I am sorry for my elephant he can be overly friendly sometimes." Kasem then noticed the tone of Shi'd voice. It sounded irritated and annoyed. Kasem then smiled and laughed. "I came here to see who was working so hard. Haha I wouldn't hurt anyone in the family ana~." Kasem stood there smiling like he always does. (( hahaha school sux))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 8:57 am