Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

5 posters

Country for Dinner

Mousey Neamy
    Mousey Neamy

Country for Dinner Empty Country for Dinner

Post  Mousey Neamy May 11th 2012, 6:05 pm

I had the idea for this roleplay just hanging out with my dad and stuff. It's really nothing special just starts with a get together, sort of meeting in the middle for the country states. All coming together for a country party and dinner. This rp is for:
    Ohio - Eireann Kirkland
    Texas - Feliciano Vargas
    America - Captain America
    Kansas - Allistor Kirkland

RUSSIA HAS BEEN ADDED! - Ivan Braginski - For the reason of the Sunflower state...and it's funny for Alfred!

This is NOT permanent. I'm not sure yet though. I might be allowing more states and/or countries. Don't hold me to it though because like I said I am not sure 100% if I am going to but if I do I will post it here AND and I will be letting people know on the chat.

Country for Dinner Animegirlcutehearts3100

The warm sun beat down brutally as she rushed around to set the table and make sure everything was ready. How soon would Jack get there with Alfred? An hour? Two? Thirty minutes? "How could I have forgotten what time they're showing up!" She rushed more, grabbing the table cloth and jerking it up into the air to put it on the table. Screaming she fell back as a strong gale grabbed it from her and yanked it from her hands and tossed it into the street. Gasping she jumped up to her feet to look behind and see what had happened to the table cloth. "Oh no no no no!!" She whimpered in protest but ran after it. When she finally caught it she fell back onto her butt and looked up at the cloudless sky. "Why today? Why couldn't I have been smart today?" She asked herself then sighed and stood back up and dusted herself off. Well- looks like she was going to need another table cloth.

Danni jogged back down the dirt path to her house and barged in through the front screen door and jumped when she heard it slap back against the door. Slowly she turned to glare at it, "You just wait...one day I'm gonna fix ya....gonna fix ya up real nice and good wheres yas can't speak no mores!" She lunged further into the house then and grabbed the spare table cloth and managed to get it onto the table before the next gust of wind hit her, throwing her long strawberry blond hair back. She lifted her right arm and covered her emerald eyes from the dirt being swept up and groaned, gritting her teeth to make sure none of the dirt had gotten in her mouth. When it had passed she went to check on the food. She'd been trying to cook for weeks now, preparing for the get together.

"AHHHHH!!!" She screamed seeing smoke coming from the house. "No! I can't burn this 'ne! It was the last turkey they had!" She ran in to check the kitchen and when she found no smoke she paled. "Uh oh!" She turned and took off down the hallway and groaned. The heat was too much for another one. The AC went out. Shaking her head she strolled up to it, her boots clicking on the hard wood floors. Her long slightly tanned leg crashed against the metal. "Worthless thang you! I'ma have ta get me some stuff that actually works round here some day." After turning it off she opened all the windows to let the smoke out then took out the turkey. Happy with it she set it on the counter then put the ham in to cook and started to make the salad and dips and set out all the chips. She looked over at the fridge and smiled. She jogged over to it, flung open the door. She grabbed the three pitchers of lemonade she'd made and set them out too. She smiled over at all the food then looked back to the main table with all the pies she'd made. If she couldn't do a single thing else, she could make a good 'ol pie.

Turning she looked at the clock. One O'clock. "Oh shoot!" She charged to the back off the house and threw off her dirt stained tank and tossed on a white tank and charged out of the room, pulling her jean vest over it and slipping her holster over her hips with her gun in it. It was Kansas in the middle of nowhere. You never knew who was gonna show up and start trying to be weird, she thought. She left on her jean mini shorts, stained with dirt and mud, it was too hot to put on her jeans, and all her other shorts looked like they'd been through a war in the rain. Scratching her head she sighed, "I really need to do some laundry."

When the sound of a car reached her ears she barreled out of the house, but only to be disappointed when the car drove away. Sighing she looked over at her horses. If she wasn't so busy cooking, she'd be riding one of them...or picking some more sunflowers for her house. She turned back to look at her sunflower infested house and frowned, "There just neva seems ta be enuff of 'em round 'ere."

She sighed again and sat back in a chair. Gasping her eyes widened. "AW SHIT! I never gave Alex the direction! Aw man!"

Last edited by Allistor Kirkland on May 14th 2012, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Country for Dinner Empty Re: Country for Dinner

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 12th 2012, 12:25 pm

Country for Dinner Alex11

Danni D. Jones was right - she had completely forgotten to give the Ohioan directions. Alex sat on a dirt road in the middle of what seemed to be nowhere, letting out a sigh as he stared into the stretch of blue sky above. It felt like forever since he had last been out West. The new age of technology had slowly begun to pull the Midland state from his past routed in the styles of the West. While he had always had bustling immigrant towns, most of Ohio remained a collection of rolling green farmland and great expanses of corn fields. Though nowadays, there were less and less, but was nice to go back to the old ways for once.

A sudden tug on his beaten cowboy hat caused the Ohioan's gaze to shift with a smile. He chuckled as he was nudged to get up by the snorting creature behind him. Rising to his feet, he took the animal's muzzle in his hands and patted it gently, looking into its eyes as he spoke.
    "Don't you worry, Buckeye. I'll find us a way to Danni's place in no time!"

The horse nodded, blinking his faded green eyes in understanding. Buckeye was a Gypsy Stallion and the single equestrian companion of Alex A. Jones. He was a well-muscled animal due to several years of farm work, but also a speedy and powerful runner. His main coat took on a chestnut hue and a dark brown mane. In addition, he had a white patters on the mask of his muzzle, dappled spots on his chest, his underbelly, and more heavily coated on his legs. He was a well-groomed, magnificent animal and the pride of the formerly Western boy. Alex had raised the horse since he was only a foal and loved him dearly.

Walking to the stallion's flank, Alex swung himself into place on its back, riding bareback with the only exception of the reins, which he snapped with a short,
    "Hyah!" Buckeye neighed sharply before bursting forward in an explosion of pounding muscle. They had no specific destination other than finding the nearest town. The Ohioan had neglected to grab his cell phone before leaving and would need to find the closest mode of communication possible if he was going to find his sister on time.

After nearly twenty minutes of riding, Alex had finally found what he was looking for. Walking into the small Western town, he entered the nearest payphone and popped in some change, dialing his sister's number. All she had to do now was pick up.

"C'mon Danni...please pick up the phone!!" Ohio sighed to the ringing silence on the other line.

SOME PICS FOR THIS ROLEPLAY!

Country for Dinner 289828

Country for Dinner 328SundanceKid-web-231
    Mousey Neamy
    Mousey Neamy

Post  Mousey Neamy May 13th 2012, 2:52 am

Country for Dinner Smile11

Danni was frantic, running around the house, trying to get things ready. She ran past the kitchen then skidded to a halt. Screaming she slammed her boots on the ground in frustration. "I burnt the ham!!!" She cried and ran from the room. This was awful and humiliating. Now she'd have to go and get another one. Food would never be ready by the time she got there. Sighing she turned off the oven and tossed the burnt one then ran for the door. It slammed behind her just as the phone began to ring. She turned back to the house as she grabbed for her horse, Sunny and grabbed her white mane and leaped up. She looked down at the purely white horse and smiled, "Le's go fer a ride!"

She dug her heels into to horse's side to make her go and she took off. Danni held on, keeping her head low to keep the kicked up dust from getting in her eyes from the wind. She looked around at the town getting closer. She gulped, maybe she would make it all on time. She turned to look back for her house. How long had she bee riding? She couldn't even see her house anymore! She turned back to town and saw it closing in. She'd dozed off, and she knew it, but still she smiled, "Know what girl? I think you're gett'n faster!" She sat upright and for the last quarter of a mile held her arms out letting the air lift her stomach and turn her into a bird. She smiled feeling like she could fly, letting her head fall back and her eyes closed.

When she looked back down to see the town Sunny had stopped and was slamming her hooves on the ground to wake her rider. Danni laughed and hopped down, "Yeah yeah, calm dow- ALEX YOU'RE HERE!" She screamed and charged for the blond haired boy, tackling him. "Oh Alex Alex Alex!! I was so worried you wouldn't show up because I never gave you the directions!" She looked up then to where he had been standing and flushed. He was standing at a payphone. "O-Oh....so it was you that was trying to call when I ran out the door..." She blushed more and looked away. How was she going to explain this? What was she going to do now?

She moved away from him, sitting almost a foot away on her knees, her eyes stinging. "W-Well...you- y-you see I-I was- I was just-" She began to stutter, her hands in fists in her lap, her arms tight and flexed. Her head hung low, her bangs hiding her forehead and eyes, but a tear still managed it's way to her cheek and made itself known. "I just-" She hiccuped a breath and gasped, grabbing her shorts in her fists. "I wanted to make a good dinner. I wanted this to be special...but then I- I- I just-"

She couldn't take it anymore. Her hands shot up to her eyes, pushing at them with her palms, trying to hold back the waterworks as much as she could, but only in vain. She'd already started to cry, her breaths hiccuped and her shoulders hunched and jerking and shaking. "I-I wanted to make a-a n-nice din-ner, b-but I j-just ru-ru-ruined it! I-I kee-ep b-b-b-b-bu-burning the food! A-And then I-I f-f-forgot to give you the d-di-direct'ons to th-the house...!" She cried and began to curl up into her small ball, rubbing at her eyes. "S-Stupid tears....s-s-st-op!" She felt the nudge of her horses muzzled on the back of her neck. She knew that her horse was trying to make her feel better but nothing could make this moment any better. It was almost the worst moment she'd ever experienced. What was she going to do now? Alex wouldn't have a good time now, knowing that she was having a hard time with the food would he? Would he even eat it now?

Her body shook with a hard sob and she curled in tighter. "I'm so stupid thinking I could do this! I can't do anything on my own! It's pointless to even try!" She yelled at herself, drawing her knees up close to her body so that they touched the back of her hands. She was silent for a moment after that before her small voice came from behind her knees and hands, "Why do I always have to depend on someone else..... All I can do on my own is follow the sun like a sunflower.... Why....why!? All I want....all I ever wanted....was just to make everyone... smile."

Pictures for this part
    This is Sunny!!
    Country for Dinner Tumblr_m3xqnexGcn1qhy7c5o1_500
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 13th 2012, 3:56 am

Country for Dinner Papajones

Alfred F. Jones did not need directions to the homes of his children. He knew where they lived by heart. He currently stood out within an open field. He was somewhere within Kansas, having landed there after his meeting with his Boss. He smiled, closing his eyes and bringing two fingers to his lips. He blew against them, sending an eerie whistle throughout the air. The sound road the wind, calling upon his trusted stallion. From the distance, he watched as Alsoomse turned her head upon hearing the calling. He flashed a pearl-white smile to his horse as it galloped towards him, moving its head from side to side. Once she was getting close enough, Alfred turned sharply on his heel and began running. His motions turned to an angle as Alsoomse caught up to him, meeting him at the angle in order for him to jump at just the right moment. He hooked an arm around her neck and settled upon her back, riding her without a saddle. It wasn't necessary - he trusted her without it.

"To Danni..." He told Alsoomse in a gentle voice.

- - -

Alfred had been passing through the small town Alex had managed to find, where surprisingly enough, Danni was with him. "Woah," He told Alsoomse, his horse coming to an abrupt stop. He narrowed his eyes as he watched Danni from a small distance, noticing she was sitting upon the ground with her knees drawn to herself. Just from here, he could see something was wrong...he could see the tears. Something within him snapped. Seeing the tears of his children made his heart ache every single time. It was something he hated to see.

He got down from Alsoomse, patting her after he did so and jogged over to his daughter. Once close enough, he greeted Alex without taking his eyes from Danni. "Alex," He had said, with a nod of acknowledgement before he knelt beside Danni. "Danni," His voice was gentle, like a father's should be. His arm snaked around her shoulders and he pressed so that she leaned against him. "Danni, what's wrong?" He asked in an equally gentle tone as before. Already, he was brushing her hair from her face and tucking a few strands behind her ear with his free hand.

Country for Dinner 1219149727198l03
    ~ Alsoomse ~
    Origin: Native American.
    Meaning: One who is Independent.
    Mousey Neamy
    Mousey Neamy

Post  Mousey Neamy May 13th 2012, 4:45 am

Slowly Danni let herself fall into her father's cooing. "P-papa..." She whispered, just barely knowing who it was. She wouldn't look at him. She had her hands covering her eyes. It was awful to be crying now. Not now! Not when she was wanting to make them all smile and now she was crying and making things even worse. "I- Papa I just can't do anything right!" She cried. Her shoulders shook under his weight as she sobbed into him, letting him cradle her against him.

"I tried to cook...I tried to learn. But I've been burning everything... I finally got the Turkey and it looked like things were goi-going to be o-okay... but then I burnt the ham! Th-then I forgot to tell Alex how to get there so he got lost and I haven't even heard from Jack yet and- and- and- and-!" She stopped, having run out of things to say. What more could she say? The last thing she had wanted was to make her brother sad from her crying, and now her father was involved! Now what was she going to do? "I just wanted to have our family dinner, nice and special and- and- and- I just wanted to see you all smiling! I just wanted to make you all smile and forget about the bad in the world....but I ruined it..." Her head fell against her father's chest, her tears sliding from her cheeks to his shoulders, leaving little wet circles, darkening the color of his clothes.

Sunny neighed and grabbed a lock of Danni's hair and pulled, trying to eat it. Yelping Danni protested, still sad and jerked away. Sunny neighed again and nudged Danni's head to make it knock against Alfred's. "I'm sorry Papa..." she whispered softly. "I just wanted to make this special for you and my brothers...I'm just so proud of all of you...and I admire you all so much! I wish I could be half as brave as all of you are...I just wanted to show you that I love you all and appreciate what you all do for me and the nation..."

She moved to get up from her father but Sunni pushed her muzzle against Danni's chest and knocked her back down on her butt. Danni whimpered and cringed, snuffling against the crying she had done. "O-Ow... Sunny!" She leaned into her father nonetheless and let him caress all of her doubts and fears away. This was all she needed, her father. She was after all, a huge daddy's girl. She turned her head back and looked up at her father, bright green eyes into blue ones. "I'm sorry... please smile... and be happy still!"
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 13th 2012, 2:01 pm

"ALEX YOU'RE HERE!"

The Ohioan was taken completely by surprise as he was tackled to the ground by his little sister. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head with one hand, using the other to push himself into a seated position. He smiled as he observed that adorable blush she gave off when she was flustered. He loved that about his sister. It gave her a sense of innocence that few girls could give off those days, sadly. "Haha~ Hey there Danni. Don't you worry about me - I'd 'ave found my way even if it took a lifetime. I wouldn't miss one of your invitations for the world."

Alex's chuckle faded off as he noticed the tears growing from his sister's eyes. He instantly dropped the playful look he had and brought out one of concern and comfort. He let his sister speak her words. He wasn't the kind of person to butt in when someone needed to get their emotions out.

"Why do I always have to depend on someone else..... All I can do on my own is follow the sun like a sunflower.... Why....why!? All I want....all I ever wanted....was just to make everyone...smile."

Alex was about to extend his hand to touch Danni's cheek. He hated to see his siblings cry, especially the younger ones. But luckily, someone else had arrived to help the crying girl. "Dad.." The Ohioan acknowledged his father's nod with one of his own. Once again tuning into the words of Kansas as she sought comfort in her father's arms.

"I just wanted to make this special for you and my brothers... I'm just so proud of all of you...and I admire you all so much! I wish I could be half as brave as all of you are...I just wanted to show you that I love you all and appreciate what you all do for me and the nation..."

Those words touched the young man's heart dearly. Danni had always been such a sweet girl and she surely knew how to express it. But what Alex saw most in her words was her humble view of herself. Even if she couldn't see it herself, Danni was brave. Very brave. Perhaps even more so than himself.

For a second time, the Ohioan extended his hand - this time successfully placing it on his sister's cheek. His soft sapphire eyes met her bright emerald ones with a loving expression and a gentle smile.

"Danni, listen to me~ Don't you dare think you are any less admired or any less brave than a single one of us. I think I can go for all us states when I say, you might just be the sweetest, bravest, and dedicated one of us all. You're always trying to make us smile, to show your admiration... But to tell ya the truth, I think you do that just fine without any special parties or dinners. I will love you just the same no matter when or where you are, and don't you ever think differently."

Alex finished by planting a comforting kiss on his sister's forehead and flashing her the most brilliant smile he could muster.

"Don't you see, Danni? I've never stopped smiling for you..not once before..and never in our future."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 13th 2012, 5:10 pm

Country for Dinner Papajones

Alfred closed his eyes as his daughter leaned against him for support and poured her heart out into her words. Danni was one of his more innocent children, but she was also one of his most precious ones, too. He had moved the hand from her shoulder and was now rubbing her back in a comforting manner, listening to every single word before he would speak. He couldn't help the small smile that tugged at his lips when she exclaimed she was proud of her family and thought they were braver than she was. Alfred thought all his children were brave - - knew they were all brave. Still, her words meant a lot to him as her father and he was thankful for them.

"Danni, listen to me~ Don't you dare think you are any less admired or any less brave than a single one of us. I think I can go for all us states when I say, you might just be the sweetest, bravest, and dedicated one of us all. You're always trying to make us smile, to show your admiration... But to tell ya the truth, I think you do that just fine without any special parties or dinners. I will love you just the same no matter when or where you are, and don't you ever think differently."

His son had it well put. Alfred was thankful for what Alex had said, too. They were just what she would need and so he tilted his slightly, his eyes finding Alex before he gave him a gentle smile. He passed him his thanks in the way he looked at and then turned his attention to Danni again, especially when her horse had knocked her back down to him. Alfred caught her within his arms, completely embracing her now.

"Don't you see, Danni? I've never stopped smiling for you..not once before..and never in our future."

"See, Danni?" Alfred had added to his son's words. "You have nothing to fear. You can so easily make any of us smile, because you're so sweet and passionate about what you do. And just like all of my children, you are always there for me in the most darkest of times. That makes you brave, dear. It's not always easy, being my daughter, and I understand that. But you manage. So, it is me who should be throwing a party for you all. I am proud of you, for everything you do," He paused, placing his hand beneath her chin and tilting her head up to meet his gaze. "And for you, I will always smile." And like Alex had done for her, Alfred flashed a brilliant smile, but it was also very gentle - still possessing the look a parent would give their child.

With that, Alfred stood to his feet, bringing Danni up with him. He helped her to stand, still supporting her with his arm wrapped around her petite form. "We love you Danni. Always and forever," He nearly whispered, placing a kiss to her temple.
    Mousey Neamy
    Mousey Neamy

Post  Mousey Neamy May 14th 2012, 1:41 am

"We love you Danni. Always and forever."

Danni couldn't believe it! They were both being so supportive even though she had told them that that she kept burning the food. She stared at her father for a long moment before her own smile returned. She covered her eyes with her hands again, rubbing at her eyes, trying to get the cry from her face erased. Sighing she dropped her hands to her sides and gave a determined nod.

"OKAY! Today's going to be a good day! First thing we need is a good ham! Let's split up and look for one!" Danni took the lead, marching down the road to the grocer's, and she was the first one in. Once inside she looked around a moment before running off to the back to find the ham selection. On her way to the back she stopped hearing the loud crack. She heard the first scream she turned to look to her side. Someone had knocked over one of the isles! It crashed against the second and was coming down.

Danni turned to run when she heard the crying. The young boy behind her was standing, crying. A good boy for standing and waiting for Mom when he got lost, but not yet old enough to know to move out of the way! Danni raced back for him to hopefully grab him. The isle was coming down too fast though. Hunching over the boy she shielded him first from the falling packages then stood and caught the isle on her shoulders, grunting in pain. She slammed her eyes shut and bit into her bottom lip to restrain her pain and panic. Looking down at the boy she forced a smile, "Are you alright?"

The boy nodded and began to wipe his eyes. She smiled and giggled, "I'm glad. That's good! Oh look!" She turned her head to guide the boy where to look. At the end of the isle and crawling down to them was a woman, most likely the boy's mother. "Is that your mother?" "Y-yeah..." "Okay well then you better go with her. You wouldn't want her to worry!" "Oh thank you so much! I don't know what I can do to repay you!" Danni only smiled and nodded, sweat beginning on her forehead. Once the mom had the boy and was out of the end of the isle she began to push up with her arms and cringed at the sound of the metal sliding on the tile ground. She groaned and pushed more until her right foot caught a wrapper and she slid a few inches. The metal came down hard and she yelped, hanging her head.

"PAPA!!!" She yelled for the blond haired-blued eyed man, keeping calm, so as not to panic him into running in. "I could use a little help when you get the chance!" She cried out to him, her knees beginning to shake. She closed her eyes, trying to focus on pushing up the metal and trying to ignore everything else. 'Why can't I be like Papa, Jack, or Alex! I'm just so weak!' She thought, taking in a deep breath and holding the metal racks up on her shoulders.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 14th 2012, 3:13 am

Country for Dinner 2mgl2so

That moment, a hand lifted up the metal who was about to crushed a young cowgirl's body.

"Dangit! What kind of a cowgirl leaves 'er house, opened and no welcoming host?!"

Texas' voice raised up, looking at her. He wasn't scolding her but it was more likely an uplifting entrance for the cowboy.

Moments before he received the invitation, Texas was out there in the farm working for his own living. Since for this season, many people would be visiting his state and might as well get prepared. The sun has brought sweats on his body, but the young Texan didn't might even one bit. The more he sweat, the more he would likely work hard. He was like a camel in a desert; could live in the desert for so long as long as it has the nutrients inside its body, same with Texas, as long as he has his farm, rodeo and horses, he'll be all fine. Ropes rustling, as his firm and broad shoulders pull the rope, with a bucket clung to it, as he pulls the bucket from the well. He was grabbing some water from a well. The moment he gets a hold of the bucket? He dove his face into the water, after a few minutes, he lifted it up, letting the water wet himself, and his clothes.

Some cowgirls mounted on their horses sure have giggled seeing the Texan's features, figure and body. Its because Jack has been working out, and spent most of his time doing activities that mostly involved a major work out in it. He has been working to the fact that Jack would never noticed, even to himself. Since the water had wet his white tank top, the water soaked it up and caused for his clothing to stick to his skin, having firm chest and abs carved through it.

A young boy approached him, and offered him a later. First Texan didn't mind to look at the boy till he saw Kansas' name was in it. Probably country oriented relations. Gatherings, perhaps? Knowing her, it'll be all country-fied. The hobby or genre Jack would love. "Thanks, lil' guy! One more thing, saddle Liberty up, will ya? .... Heh thanks!" Without letting the boy answer or at least response, he quickly closed it down by saying 'thanks'. Smiling, as he walked towards his home, reading the later... Texas slightly frown seeing there is no address was input but gladly, he knew where this girl live. Just about his rival, Oklahoma. This will be a fast ride.

He slid the letter into his pants and dashed inside his house. Taking off his shirt and replaced it with a dark shirt and clung a bandanna around his neck. Since no truck will be used in his traveling, He grabbed certain things, things that will make him wear an outfit called 'western wear'. A natural cowboy's outfit, dark shirt, pants, bandanna, ropes and guns, last but not least, his hat and glasses. For then, he is now ready for traveling. With expectations his horse, Liberty would be ready, he ran outside the house and let out a whistle, the moment the whistle was released, Liberty approached Jack, her master, all saddle up, ready to go. Quickly, Texas mounted and sank his heals on the side of his horse. "HA! Let's go to Danni's house!" He commanded his horse, as it stood up in its back feet, lifting the front legs, as it reign. Liberty ran and dashed. Texas, riding the horse, he immediately grabbed Hay's who were on his way and got it saddled up with Liberty, bring them as he traveled towards Kansas. It was fairly near for the Texan.

Moments later... He arrived, Liberty was trotting in place. No one seems to be around. He adjusted his hat with his point finger and thumb, looking closely inside the house, and the surroundings... No one seems to be around. He knew this was the right house, its just no one is in it. "Where is that dang 'ol cowgirl?" - Momentarilly, he saw horse tracks, he knew who it belongs to.

That is why, Texas, Jack F. Jones, ended up lifting a heavy metal off his sister. He managed to follow her.

So you guys are posting horses?

Country for Dinner 2qltn46

BAM! Liberty and Jack!
    Mousey Neamy
    Mousey Neamy

Post  Mousey Neamy May 14th 2012, 11:16 pm

"Dangit! What kind of a cowgirl leaves 'er house, opened and no welcoming host?!"

Danni let out a large sigh of relief but still, her shaking knees crashed her to the floor. She panted hard, her head hung low and her white tank top doing nothing to hide the red indention marks where the bruises would be showing. "Thank you! I'm sorry I wasn't there to welcome you! I burnt the ham and needed t get another one and I had forgotten to give Alex directions but I found him here and the father showed up!" She blurted out and whimpered rubbing her shoulders. "They should be just outside. You go catch up and I'll get the ham..."

Pushing through her pain she stood, wanting to be as brave as Alex said she was, and marched to the back of the store to get another ham. She stumbled and wobbled to the front desk and when she tried to pay they shook their head and she nodded dizzily. "Th-Thank you sir..." Slowly she made it from the front desk and out of the door. Looking down she held the ham down, hanging low next to her leg. Walking, or more stumbling she crashed into her father's chest.

"Papa...can you...will you carry me, like you used to? ...Papa....am I still your little girl?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 14th 2012, 11:42 pm

Alfred had just spoken to the mother with the child, listening to her explain that there was a young lady further within the grocery store holding up a shelf all on her own. Alfred was puzzled, turning his attention from Alex and looking inside. He entered the store and stood at the front, seeing that Danni was checking out. She looked...exhausted. Had she been the one to catch the shelf? He figured she would do such an honorable thing, and he would be proud if she did, but he was worried as she stumbled towards him. He gasped slightly as she collided with his chest and he held her close. "D-Danni!" He said in surprise.

His heart seemed to ache at her words. Without any hesitation, he lifted her up and into his arms, carrying her as he always did when she was a child. He never refused when she asked him to carry her this way - it was something special they shared. Dipping his head as he carried her, he placed a gentle kiss to her forehead and whispered, "Always, Danni...you will always be my little girl." He promised her.

The American glanced up and his eyes fell upon another one of his children. "Good ol' Jack!" He cheered as he held Danni close in his arms. "Come along! We're getting back to the house now." And the father turned to leave the store, stepping past Alex as he did so. "I am going to bring Danni back to the house." He took the ham from her and handed it to Alex. "We might show up...later, okay? Not too much later, but we won't arrive right as you do. Wait for your brother before you leave. Jack is inside the store." He told Alex and then called Alsoomse over. His horse neighed and cheerfully came to his side, eager to let Danni ride with them. He placed Danni upon his horse and then swung himself up and behind her. "Take Danni's horse back to the house, too, okay?" He requested of Alex. It seemed he was leaving Alex quite a few things to do, but Alfred wanted to spend a moment alone with Danni right now. Especially since she had exhausted herself from saving the mother and child.

"Hya!" And Alsoomse raced off in the opposite direction. Alfred's form rested protectively behind Danni's as they rode, his arms securing her to the horse. He grinned as the wind whipped through the hair. He wasn't sure if his daughter had realized what he was doing yet, but he had actually taken her with him to ride alone for a moment or two. Alsoomse took a sharp turn down a long, dirt path. The stallion kicked up dust and pebbles in her tracks, gaining speed with so much free room to run. "Remember when I first taught you how to ride a horse?" He asked Danni over the whistling of the wind. He suddenly pulled back and held his arms out, closing his eyes as he allowed this free feeling to wash over him. "The first rule. Find trust in your horse - and in return, they will trust you." He said, holding his arms out because he trusted Alsoomse would not run or jump in a way that would cause them to fall off.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 15th 2012, 12:09 am

Clop clop clop clop clop clop.....

The steady yet swift rhythm of of iron against stone sounded in the area of the American's lands. The sound was coming from the iron-shoed hooves of a jet black Friesain stallion who trotted in a steady gait over the stone path that lead to the American girl's house.

The rider of the big black stallion glanced to the sides in a somewhat nervous manner. Ivan Braginski was, obviously, Russian. This was his first time going to a state's house... in fact, this will be his first time meeting Alfred Jones' kids. He wasn't exactly sure how he'll be taken by the younger Americans. But there was one thing that settled Ivan's nerves as he trotted toward the house of Kansas:

Sunflowers... there were sunflowers everywhere.

Ivan marvled with delight at the colorful lands of the Americans. Everything was so warm and bright... that, and this territory in particular was rich with one of the few things he treasured the most. Sure, many would overlook those tall yellow flowers as 'just another flower,' but Ivan.... Ivan adored those plants nearly just as much as he adored vodka.

Boroslav's nostrils flaired at the unfamiliar sents as his large ears swerved at each little noise. The big black stallion chewed at the bit every now and again as he trotted steadily along, the 'feathers' around his large hooves filtered gently in the breeze. He wasn't too nervous about being in another territory; his use as both a work horse and a military horse had numbed him to the natural fear of stranger lands. The stallion's nostrils flaired in a mighty snort and flexed his muscular neck. His long, luxurious mane was tied in one neat braid down his neck in order to keep it from tangling on the trip, and large, iron muscle rippled under a slick, ink black coat. Even the pickiest of horsemen had to admit Borislav was quite a hansome horse.

Ivan's attire was different than usual; he wore dark clothing now (maybe to match his horse...?), yet that signature scarf flapped gently in the wind from it's eternal place around the Russian's neck.

In the short distance, Ivan's striking amethyst irises spotted the house of Kansas. With a long inhale, the Russian allowed his signature cheery smile to appear as he gently reined Boroslav to a halt in front of the door. The stallion's nostrils flaired in a loud snort as he artched that powerful neck of his, catching the sents of the other horses nearby. Ivan dismounted and walked up to the door, leading the large black horse by the rein; he wasn't going to just leave the Stallion there, knowing other horses were around...

The Russian pulled out a bouquet of pretty white flowers native to his lands. It was an old Russian custom that everyone followed to bring a gift to your host or hostess; either flowers, wine, or vodka for females, or wine or vodka for males. Ivan was sure Alfred wouldn't like it if he gave one of his kids an alcaholic beverage, so Ivan settled with the flowers.

Without much hesitation, the Russian reached out and knocked lightly on the door

(Boroslav..... VVVVV)

Country for Dinner Nanning

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on May 15th 2012, 1:52 am; edited 3 times in total
    Mousey Neamy
    Mousey Neamy

Post  Mousey Neamy May 15th 2012, 1:12 am

"Trust in your horse..." Danni echoed her father, closing her eyes and letting her own arms out to the sides. "I'm flying." She smiled wide, letting the wind whistle past her. She couldn't help but think of Sunny and how she trusted her horse. There was no reason to have any fear with her horse. She put full faith into it, just like she put it all into her father. Smiling she leaned over and put her arms around Alsoomse's strong neck. "Thank you so much Alsoomse, thank you for taking care of father."

The three didn't stay away long and showed up at the house just as the Russian knocked on the door. Her eyes widened and she leaped down from the horse. "Ivan you came! I can't believe it!" She cried running to the Russian so that she stood in front of him. Her grin was wide and she giggled, taking his hand, strongly in her own.

"Come with me. Let me show you my sunflowers..." She smiled sweetly then bounded off, holding the Russian's hand as tight as she thought she needed to. She dragged him up and over two hills until she reached the top of the third, the gust of wind from the valley picking up and whipping her hair back sharply. She smiled wide, looking down at the land, nothing but sunflowers beneath them. "Don't be shy about it Ivan..." She smiled more, "Take as many as you like. I'll leave you here to choose. Meet me back at the house, dinner should be ready by then!"

Danni turned and picked a growing sunflower from the ground at her feet and wrapped it into his scarf, smiling, "There, much better." She bounded off, her long legs hitting the ground powerfully, lurching her forward. When she made it back to the house she met her father's and brother's eyes cautiously. "Wh-What did I do?" She blushed, trying to move past them, into the house to start the ham.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 15th 2012, 2:27 am

"Ah, Privet Dann--" Ivan's greeting was cut off at the overwhelming greeting he was met with. The Russian blinked with surprise as Danni rushed out and grasped his hand, and gave a soft 'hmn' as he allowed himself to be pulled. however, he cast a short glance back at Boroslav, keeping a firm hold on the huffing stallion's rein and pulling him along.

Ivan nodded and followed the girl over the hills, clearly marveling with childish delight at the fields of sunflowers that painted the pastures yellow. It was quite an amazing sight for someone like the Russian. The big stallion's inky coat glimmered in the golden sunlight; even his ears were up and at curious attention.

Ivan was quite iffy about anyone touching his scarf.... yet he couldn't help but smile as the girl wrapped the sunflower in it. Boroslav lowered his giant head and flaired his nostrils against the sunflower. After batting his upper lip against it a bit and finding nothing interesting the stallion bobbed his head up and nickered a bit.

"Oh, eh Danni... where should a'I put Boro-..." Too late... the girl had already gone. Oh, well... it wasn't a problem hanging onto his horse for a little while longer. Ivan wandered around the sunflowers, admiring their golden beauty as he pulled his horse along. Boroslav seemed to have lost interest in these strong-smelling plants... he was bored with them now and wanted to go. But... despite the bobbing of his head and pawing at the ground with his large hoof, Ivan kept him right there.

Ivan indeed wanted to just scoop a bunch up and carry as many as his arms can handle... but Just to keep polite side, the Russian just picked one and stashed it away in his casual black coat before glancing up skyward. The sun was begining to dip in the sky. Was it time to return back...?

Maybe just a few more minutes here won't hurt...
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 15th 2012, 3:20 am

{ EMOTIONTALIA? WHAT? Get that crap out of here! Yes, yes. I am sorry. This isn't really emotiontalia, but I made it seem as though it has been a long while since Ivan and Alfred have seen one another. No, everyone. NOT RUSAME. Just as allies and friends, because they are those two things too, you know. And, I went ahead and said they argued or something the last time they saw one another. Maybe over something political? But alas, Alfred will seem...unsettled. At first. But he gets better near the end. He's just being a father =o=; And is...well, unsettled. }

Upon their return, the American was looking out at the fields of sunflowers. Surprisingly, his mind had not drifted to the Russian ally, despite how it usually ended up doing that. Ivan Braginski - eh, the American preferred not going on his usual rant of how important the Russian wa-...

"Ivan you came! I can't believe it!"

Alfred's head had snapped in the Russian's direction and fell upon the amethyst eyes, but Ivan seemed focused on something else. Alfred saw the white flowers within the Russian's hand, which the American knew to be a symbol of greeting and thanks to a host in Russia. Alsoomse seemed to step to the side and then back, as if unsure about this newly found presence. It had been a long while since she was last in the Russian's presence. He calmed her by placing a hand to her neck, his touch reassuring and gentle.

He wasn't exactly sure how he felt about the Russian being here. He had thought this was a dinner for him and his family. Ivan, in a way, was family. All his allies were family, in a way. But...something just felt...

It could have had something to do with their recent argument, that made Alfred feel uncomfortable. Nevertheless, he would not hurt Danni. If Danni wanted Ivan here, the American would allow it. However, he could only watch as she tugged him along as if they were best friends. His eyes narrowed suspiciously. It was already frustrating enough to see that Russian child...what was his name...ah, yes. Viktor Braginski. It was already frustrating enough to see Viktor hanging around Danni. Did Ivan really see this as necessary?

Alfred slid down from Alsoomse, calming her once again and then urging her to return to the opposite field. She snorted, hanging her head as she walked away, tail flipping in disturbance of the newcomers. The American, from the corner of his eye, could see his other children returning. Their images were growing larger as they hurried down the dirt path upon their horses. Even Danni had reappeared, but she had reappeared without Ivan...

Without a word to anyone, and without letting his other children return first, Alfred jumped the fence and followed the steps Danni and Ivan had taken. He moved over the hill, looking down at the Russian. His eyes had been narrowed, but his expression softened when he saw Ivan standing alone in the bed of sunflowers. The wind blew the American's bangs into his eyes, ruffling his clothing and even whipping the Russian's scarf into the air. Alfred now possessed a gentle look, despite his earlier thoughts about having Ivan over for dinner...

Without control of himself, he walked down the hill and easily dodged the sunflowers, being sure not to harm a single one of them. Coming upon the Russian, he moved up to the left of him, eyes focused on the sun in the distance. "I had no idea she had invited you..." He said in a soft tone. "It doesn't bother me. I was surprised, however, when I saw you...I can't remember the last time you were here for an occasion like this. I can only seem to remember you stopping by because of a meeting or for something our bosses arranged. Nevertheless," His eyes found the Russian finally. "My children are very important to me. Your presence might unsettle my sons. Ivan...I know you. Better than you think. If at any time I feel you are looking at them the way you would look at me, I will dismiss you. Do you understand me? However, if at any time I feel they are being rude to you, I will call them out on it. You are still my ally, after all." Hesitantly, he reached over and placed his hand firmly to Ivan's shoulder. "Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here. Danni seemed to have trouble cooking earlier, but I assure you, her food tastes wonderful once she gets a hang of things. I think nerves had managed to get to her." He chuckled at that last part.

His eyes fell to a sunflower at his feet and he knelt to pick it, making sure to be gentle as he did so. He stood straight, studying it. "Sunflowers always remind me of Danni...but I would be lying if I said I didn't think of you, too." His eyes found the Russian, and with a soft gaze, he said, "I really am glad to see you again..."

Despite what happened when we last spoke.

But Alfred wouldn't dare bring that up.

It was just another stupid argument over political matters. Things he and Ivan rarely agreed on, but perhaps, things were unnecessarily brought up. Like, how Alfred was a capitalist pig and Ivan was a maniacal bastard. Perhaps...

Realizing he might have made things...difficult, he looked away. He dropped the sunflower in the process, feeling...odd. "Well, I'm heading back. Feel free to look around some more before you come back to the house." And without another word, he turned on his heel and left the Russian there, climbing the hill and finding the house again.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 15th 2012, 3:55 am

Ivan hadn't seen nor heard Alfred coming down the hill. The Russian's head was tilted ever so slightly as he was gently rubbing a yellow petal of a flower between his thumb and his index finger. He couldn't deny that he jumped just a bit at Alfred's voice; not realy enough to be really noticed, though.

"I had no idea she had invited you..."

The Russian quickly get go of the flower and snapped his gaze to his right at the familiar sound of the American's voice. Ivan's eyes widened ever so slightly as a smile touched his blank features; he was expecting Alfred to attend... so why did he feel so surprised... exited even?

Ivan's facial expression remained calm; sirene almost as Alfred spoke. He didn't seem worried or even offended as Alfred mentioned his sons. He'd met the Texan once before... and naturally, things were already quite tense between them.

"My children are very important to me. Your presence might unsettle my sons. Ivan...I know you. Better than you think. If at any time I feel you are looking at them the way you would look at me, I will dismiss you. Do you understand me? However, if at any time I feel they are being rude to you, I will call them out on it. You are still my ally, after all."

Ivan nodded once, slowly as the American finished, that smile was still visible.

"You have not'ing to worry about when et comes to d'at, Alfred... a'I suspected you already knew I would treat your kids d'e same way a'i will expect you to treat mine."

He felt an odd sort of tingle once his ally's hand was placed on his broad shoulder. Ivan remembered the last time they spoke. It was... a long time ago. He hated the terms they left on... he hated being part of some stupid quarrel that just won't seem to die. The Russian was worried that Alfred might stay mad at him... but no... the fact that the American wasn't kicking the Russian out of his lands came as a relief to Ivan...

"I really am glad to see you again..."

Ivan's heart leapt; so Alfred wasn't angry at him... this confirmed it. But as Alfred turned to leave, however, the Russian's voice spoke up.

"Alfred..." Ivan called up in a light tone.

"...Where can a'I put him for now?" The Russian gestured his head at the friesain next to him. Boroslav was flicking his long, thick tail back and forth, apparantly eager to get moving.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 15th 2012, 12:19 pm

"I am going to bring Danni back to the house. We might show up...later, okay? Not too much later, but we won't arrive right as you do. Wait for your brother before you leave. Jack is inside the store. Take Danni's horse back to the house, too, okay?"

Alex nodded to his father in understanding. He would do practically anything his father asked of him, no matter how much work it was. Walking back over to where his stallion waited, he led the horse over to the store, taking hold of Sunny's along the way. One hand on the reins of both horses, and the other arm holding the ham his father had handed him, he bent down to call into the store.

"Jack! C'mon let's get movin'! We need to get this ham home for Danni!" He whistled Liberty over towards the other two horses, waiting for his younger brother to come out.

"Woah boy..."

Alex patted the neck of his stallion with a steady hand, bringing the horse to a calmed halt. In just a few quick minutes he had returned to Danni's house with his brother just as his father had intended him too. He dismounted from his horse and handed the ham to the Texan. "Take this inside, won't ya? I'll get the horses situated."

Without a further word, Alex led Sunny and Liberty towards a nearby field just beside Danni's house. They would be safe there and could relax in peace. Buckeye followed Alex like a loyal hound, trotting along at the state's heels. However, as he got the horses settled, the Ohioan noticed something that piqued his nerves. There was another set of hoof prints here...ones that he didn't recognize. He bent down onto one knee, brushing a hand over the ground in curiosity.

Maybe Danni invited someone she didn't tell us about...

The thought caused the Ohioan's brow to furrow a bit in frustration. He could think of only a few others that his sister could have called over, and neither of their company came as a thrill to him. Ivan and Viktor Braginski. He especially disliked the younger Russian. He had never really trusted the boy's father and the fact that he was in a relationship with his innocent little sister caused a worried feeling to surge through the protective brother. He would allow no one to harm his siblings. If the Russians tried anything sneaky, he wouldn't hesitate to remove them from the room.

With an agitated sigh, Alex returned to the house. He didn't want Jack to worry that he'd been gone a little longer than intended. He planned to enter with his usual smile, ready to help out with whatever he could, but stopped when he saw his sister returning from the sunflower field where the Russian man stood, as he suspected. He refrained from glaring at the Russian and turned his gaze to Danni instead, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she neared the house. He bent down to her ear, leading her inside with their backs to the Russian, whispering to her.

"Danni...be careful around your friends, okay.. Not all people can be trusted.." The concerned look in the Ohioan's eyes was enough to show how he felt - he only wanted Danni to be safe...
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 15th 2012, 8:39 pm

Late Reply, Am I the only one who's not using a Stallion? X'D

"Alright! Be rath* there, bro!" Texas replied.

While he was in the store, he quickly rummaged through out the aisles looking for his only favorite food, Apple Pie. "Found ya!" Jacked exclaimed, seeing the presence of the only food he had admired the most. He grabbed as many as he could, like as if he had never tasted Apple Pie for the whole year! However in reality, Texas had never eaten Apple Pie for centuries. He was too busy to relax or do anything like that any of sort. Just him and his apple pie, he took this as an advantage, with his family, only he and his family, it would be one heck of an event. It's a get together for him. It was a dinner after all. After a minute, he quickly registered his desired food to the cash register and exited outside the grocery.

Pssssstttt! Texas whistled for Liberty. Liberty heard it, as she quickly ran away from Alex and went over to her owner.

Quickly, Texas mounted onto his horse and trotted towards Alex, he nodded in agreement, an understanding that they needed to go after their father. He grabbed the rope was clinging on Liberty and held it up in the air motioning his arms in a circular motions. The ropes went for a circular shape then Texas clung the rope around Sunny and tightened it around the horse, but it wasn't tight enough to strangle or hurt the mammal.

"HA!" He pulled the rope against Liberty and Sunny, making the two horses run, racing towards Alex.

"A black Stallion... I don't remember Dad has that kind of a horse, and sure no way that'll be ma-ine"

The horses put into a halt and the Texan didn't bother to take his eyes off the horse as he dismounted Liberty. Looking curiously at it, he couldn't help but wonder if someone so different aside them, the States is in the area. Someone he could and never will bring himself to like. He blinked for a minute then his concentration was interrupted the moment his older brother shoved him the ham, he looked at it then at Alex. "Sure, let me handle the kitchen and lady work!" He replied to his older brother.

Texan couldn't help but scoffed it off and head over to the house, grabbing his apple pie and carrying the ham before Alex depart with the horses. He couldn't help to gaze at the black stallion once again and entered the house. He turned on the light and set the foods onto the table. Standing in the middle of the room, he let out a sigh and looked down, his eyes were covered by his hat. He looked around for a bit, what could he possibly do. He had never stay at his house for a long time, usually when going into his house, that would be only 3 things he can do in it. Its to dress, to shower and to sleep. The rest such a dinner, he would walk into a bar and grab a meal.

rath = Right
    Mousey Neamy
    Mousey Neamy

Post  Mousey Neamy May 15th 2012, 10:13 pm

Danni smiled but cringed when Alex put his arm around her shoulders. "Ow..." She whispered and lowered her head to listen to her brother. His words hurt and she looked up into his eyes. She understood alright, but it didn't make the pain any worse. Her father and her brothers had all said this. But at the same time she was brought up to see the best in people and to trust them. Slowly she nodded though at him. She didn't need to start anything over his concern for her. Turning back to the field she looked for her father before they entered the house.

She looked around for a moment before finding the pies and immediately she was laughing. She doubled over, grabbing her stomach and leaning to the side, one hand on the wall. Tears were pooling at the corners of her eyes and she finally regained her control and breath. "Jack I made you your own apple pie sweethart!" She smiled and stood upright when the phone rang. She lifted it off the ringer and listened a while. She nodded a couple of times then a, "Mmhm..." then she hung up. She looked up and moved over to the fridge and wrote down a list of things to do for the next day. She sighed and turned back to the Ohian. She placed her hands on her hips and sighed then turned to her other brother and rolled her eyes. "Why couldn't you two be ugly?" She muttered and moved past them and leaped down from the porch in front of her father and glared. "Can't you have just one ugly son?!" She growled and pushed out her bottom lip in a slight angry pout.

[b]Sighing Danni let the issue go and she stood tall, her hands still on her slender hips. What was she going to do now? She hadn't really planned on them staying for more than the dinner although she wouldn't mind. Slowly her arms crossed and she thought. A small blush hit her cheeks that were puffing out slightly in a childish pout. Suddenly in a burst that must have scared the three men around, she stomped her booted foot hard on the wooden porch, sending a loud clap through the air. "But I don' wanna share!" She looked up and met her father's eyes again.

"I'm supposed to take you and Alec and Jack to see the ladies in town tomorrow!" She pouted hard, her arms crossed. She truly had an issue with sharing her family or a boy that she liked, although there was only one, and had only ever been one that she admired, although her father most likely wouldn't approve. She sighed and looked up at the sky then caught sight of Ivan and she was almost sad then. Viktor hadn't come with him. She hadn't asked for it, only hinted at it. He had important things to do at home she guessed. She would find heart in his absence. Her brother didn't like them anyways- and despite what she knew her Ohian brother thought, they were not together, no matter how much she thought about it in daydreams. He was just as emotionless as his father. It would most likely hurt any other girl that wanted his affections as much as she did but it didn't matter to Danni.

She was used to the detachment from loved ones. Her father had been taken from her so quickly after she had been made a state... Instantly her mood changed, and her eyes filled almost with tears but were blocked more by her fear. She looked down at her father again, the civil war reflecting in her eyes. There had been four battles in her land, she had the scar on her right arm to prove it, and even a few on her back. She stared at her father, still horrified at the cruelty and harsh truth of the war of one country against itself. Taking a step forward she embraced him without a word and hugged him as tightly as she could, her arms around his neck.

"Papa...thank you for coming back home...you mean...to me....you're everything..."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas July 22nd 2012, 2:48 am

** Heads up. Since it has been a long time I haven't role play. My writing wont be as nice and wont be as cool as before. I am getting warm up sooner or later who knows, I'll get better! **\
    - - -

Rubbing the back of his neck, he looked at his sibling and smile brightly. "Ya made delicious pah for me?", he cheered and cling his arm over the others should. "Dang sis! Yer the best! Now, where is that dang good 'ol pah?". Excited enough, he unclung his arm from her shoulder and began looking for it so excitedly. When the phone rang, he glared up at his sister and listened closely over at the phone. He slowly stood up and looked at her curiously, stopping and hold his little 'apple pie hunt' on hold. "Whats wrong, see-yes?" curiously asked as he followed his sibling out to the porch. Once they are out, he looked at her again still worried about her. "Any product comin' from the awesome Alfred F. Jones has to be handsome and beautiful, thats includin' you!". He smiled willing to comfort her but then he blinked agian when she shout out her plans for tomorrow."Yer talkin' me to see the ladies?!" he excitedly asked.

"Man! Yer sheer of awesomeness!", he supported.

After that little support... Her pouting and blushing made the Texan curious and suspicious about her actions. He looked at her closely and curiously to the fact the he stared at her, squinting his eyes. He whispered, "Don't tell me ya crushin' on old pops!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 12:52 am