Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

5 posters

Countries Get Together

Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Countries Get Together  Empty Countries Get Together

Post  Marina Cruz May 15th 2012, 2:13 am

Just a simple role play, nothing too fancy. It's just like a small (or pretty big) gathering in Mexico, kinda like a reunion for friends, or enemies. Open to all countries, the more the merrier. I'd like to get to know the other countries. Come on Manny, RP with your sis!

Marina carried a box filled with pictures to the front porch of her house. She set the box on a chair and sat next to it. Taking a deep breath, she reached in and picked one out. She studied it for a moment before placing it in the box and taking another out. She repeated it several times before looking up to glance at the scenery before her.

It was such a peaceful place; the only sounds heard were those of the animals outback. There were some horses, chickens, typical animals found in any pasture. The fields were grassy this time of year, which gave the place a sense of freshness. This old place brought back so many memories, all the way back to when she owned the Western States. Then a thought came to her. How long had it been before all the countries got together just for the hell of it? It certainly must have been a while, she couldn't remember the last time she had gone to anyone's place.

Well, maybe it was time that things changed.

Marina walked back in, leaving the box and pictures on the front porch. She opened a small drawer, taking out multiple sheets of paper. She sloppily threw them on the table and picked up a small book and pencil. She had jotted down some of the countries' mailing information, she would rather mail than call anyone.

The book and pencil were placed on the table, where she sat down. It seemed that she would have much to write, but it was to be done quickly. Then without even thinking, she wrote down:

Dear Micheal,

I know it's been...a while. A long while, actually. But I'd like to see you again, you and your brothers. Stop by if you can, my door's always open.
    -Marina S.

Did that seem too formal? Well, it didn't matter. She had much to write, and she had only gotten one down...with great difficulty. It had been years since she had last seen her son. Would she even recognize him? Of course she would, she was his mother!

Well, there she was for the afternoon. Writing later after letter. She wrote to almost every country, it was meant to be a get together after all. It took her somewhat longer to write to the European countries, even the Latin ones.

A whole week passed, and Marina was expecting company very soon. The day before, she was cooking large amounts of food. If only a few showed up, then she could just have them as leftovers. In order to have a great time, you needed great food and music, in her opinion.

They'll be here in no time, at least I hope so. I can't believe no one's thought of having everyone together just to catch up on things. Then again, we're all so busy. But just once, it'd be nice for all of us to get along.

Once again, she sat out on her old porch. Just looking out at those spacious field, it was like she was a child again. Or even better, when all her little states would come out and play. Some of them were just too old to necessarily play anymore, but the few little ones were great company. Anyone was great company in these days, she was on good terms with most countries. Now, she had only to wait for the others, who would hopefully show up.

Countries Get Together  Empty Re: Countries Get Together

Post  Guest May 15th 2012, 1:36 pm

I was scanning this role play until I found California's name on there. Just making sure, since Mexico is California's father, and Mexica is the genderbent of Mexico... That makes her California's Mother, right?

Countries Get Together  802940-1
    It was a gathering for everyone, it meant for every country who is located on earth thus, the letters reached the Soviet House, the Soviets house, where all Russia's territories, and allies live. Unfortunately, one of the people had grabbed one of these letters and picked it up from the door where it was laying down, in front of their porch. Who would dare to invite them? He stepped his boots out of the porch, having it clapped against the wooden floor. Bended down and picked it up. Reading the letters, it had seemed to be an invitation all the way from North America, something so a far. Unexpectedly, the baltics were invited, Russia and even him was invited. Was this some kind of a joke? Either way, he wanted the Baltics out of the house, no baltics, no Russia's favorites. Seeing a letter for Russia, both male and female, he goes back into the house and he ripped it into pieces then threw it at a fireplace. Now there's only few letters, for the Baltics, and his brother, Ukraine. Now, Russia can no longer get into the party. Obviously, he wont even dare to have a thought of going into the party, or a get together

Countries Get Together  Untitled
    Within a few days, three days California has been working his hardest since summer, the season where he always would spark and earn, getting as many visitors as his theme parks and many more attractions could attract any visitors. The more visitors he has, the busier he gets. The sunset has already set down, and it was time for him to go home. Sit back into his car, started it and drive to towards his house. "Full day again tomorrow... This doesn't really end!" The Californian complained. "But not that I hate it though..." He continued putting up a bright side following his complaint. That was his life, all work but he never said he didn't love what he was been doing. He stopped the car as soon as he reached his house, and head over inside.

As soon as his light enlightened the place, he groaned seeing how many letters are in front of him laying on the floor. "You gotta be kidding me?!" They were probably from work, thus the California didn't even bother to look at them. He didn't step on them, but rather just left it there laying on the floor. Going towards his room, he took off his shirt and exchange to his normal attire, wearing suits all day was never fun, or at least clothing that he will never get used to wear. Walked out of his room and grabbed a coke, he took a glace at the letters again.

Blinking, he finally walked towards the letters and picked them up, one by one, he looked at the names who might be from. Maybe, someones name can catch his name, Florida, maybe? His father, Alfred or for the better, Mexico. He always wondered how is his family going though while he was just borders away from them. His eyes widen seeing the name he didn't even dare to expect.

"Mama?"

He smiled and placed down his coke on the side. He looked at the letter and began opening it, reading the letter. It was a simply invitation, nothing fancy, but its something he likes. Something simpler, makes and lets him remind of who he was back then. The paper wasn't rich either, just the way he likes. "Don't worry, Ma. I'm going even if it cost my job" Who knew, from every time from his life, all he received was everything from work, loans and cars, electricity, water, all the person needs to pay daily in his/her living.

This week was the week he could visit someone. At least a little family reunion would be nice. He used a bus and the moment he went down; arrived from the destination he pinpointed. He smiled, seeing his mother on the porch sitting down. "Mama!" He exclaimed. Dropping his things there, running forth towards his mother, his real mother. As fast as he could, he tackled her, almost and hugged her tightly, then he go, quickly let go stroking her cheeks, as he run his fingers into her soft hair.

"Mama. Are you okay? You're not sick right? have you been taking care of yourself?"

California was in fact too much worried of his mother.

About Belarus, I just placed him there for fun. I'm not planning to place or put Estonia in this role play, and I have no idea if Latvia or Lithuania is going to join. I just put that up for fun and so, Ivan can have a story within his house before he could go into someone's party.

Last edited by Eduard Von Bock on May 16th 2012, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico May 15th 2012, 10:02 pm

Yes to Estonia's question. Fem!Mexico would also be the mother of some of the Western states.

Manuel had been working with the animals the day before the other countries would arrived. He had set to work out back once Marina had told him about the letters, he loved having company over just as much as her, obviously. He offered to help with the cooking, but she insisted she would do it on her own. So instead he settled with managing the animals.

He was outside, looking over the green pastures spread out before him. It was a wonder how the place had managed to stay the same for so long, after all these years. He had grown up there, since his colonial days. It was a bewilderment to remember his sons, little, playing out in the fields. Manuel had been somewhat nervous about meeting California after so long, but it was also nice to know he would come as well. Hopefully Texas would care enough to stop by, even if Manuel knew his son didn't like him very well.

He sat out on the porch with Marina. She seemed...tired. But no words were spoken between them, maybe they both shared the fear that their former states would have forgotten about their first home. A ridicoulous idea, right?

Suddenly a bus pulled up to the very front of the place. It was only morning, who could have arrived so early? He wasn't expecting too many; it was meant for the ones that had time to spare anyway. The distant figure came closer, very quickly. The person was running now, as Manuel quickly sat up in his seat. Micheal nearly tackled Marina to the ground, which made Manuel laugh. He smiled at the Calfornian's concern for his mother.

He got up from his seat, dusted his jeans, and embraced Micheal. How the boy had grown! A young man now, almost his height.

"Hey, Mikey. Think you remember this old man?" He smiled warmly, it was hard not to smile at someone so spirited.

Post  Guest May 16th 2012, 2:32 am

Gracias, Mexico! Oh yeah, no habla espanol. So bear with me. I'll just try my best to get into the culture.

California refused to let go of his mother as his green eyes gazed upon hers making connection with her. His hand was holding his mother's arm, his thumb was stroking her texture.

"Hey, Mikey. Think you remember this old man?" He heard from a familiar man.

Michael smiled, turning his head over to the Mexican male, he looked at his mother for a permission and slowly let go of her. He moved over to Mexico and hugged him tightly. "Papa... " The Golden State embraced his beloved father firm and tight then whispered his father's name. An emotional moment it was. It was indeed been ages since he hasn't talked to his father. He almost had forgotten where he had belong to but unlike the other states, he love where he belongs to.

Moments last, he let go of Mexico and head over to his luggage, walking to it and get a hold of it. Before he could lift it up, he took a deep breath and looked at his surroundings. He saw how many kids would run around the area, running and playing other activities they could hold. Its good to be back home. Many people had judge his father wrong but he was lucky enough to have a place called home. Done putting himself into himself, he carried his luggage up and head over back to the house with his mother and father. California spoke up as he carried his luggage towards his room. "So, how has our country been going? Our citizens have been better, right? - I sure hope so!" He answered himself as he went into his room, dropping his luggage there coming out again from his room.

He clapped his hand together once and rubbed them together then sniffed the area. "Whoa! Did Mama cooked one of her good recipes? I could really smell a great food! Oh, Ma, did you make my favorite salsa? You know, sweet corn salsa, the salsa with corn, tomatoes, jalapeno, red pepper, bell pepper, black bean and with my favorite, cilantros? Hah... Now, I'm really hungry!" California sighed in happiness, amazingly remembered the exact ingredients of his favorite sauce. It was his mother's homemade salsa's anyway, how could he forget? He turned over to his father and chuckled. "How about you, Pa? Hows the animales? The caballos? Are they healthy? Are they running everyday?" No doubt, Michael is feeling himself at home.
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz May 16th 2012, 10:18 pm

Marina laughed with amused happiness as her son nearly tackled her down. He was still as spunky as ever, and certainly had the same amount of energy. She held him close to her after Manuel had hugged him, laughing once more when he spoke to Michael. Old man huh? That'd make her an old woman, and she somewhat felt like one. All the hard work, the states, the drug wars going on along the border, it tired both of them out. 

Michael had noticed her weariness, yet she shook her head and smiled. She said earnestly, " Course I'm fine. Don't you even worry about it, I'll always be strong." She smiled once more and ran her fingers through Michael's golden hair. When she saw those eyes, bright as ever, he seemed like a child again. Her eyes grew a bit misty, and her voice was a bit coarse. "How much you have grown... It all happens so quickly." Marina embraced him once more, taking a deep breath as she did so. She then let him slip out of her arms and got up from her chair.

As Micheal came in, she followed right behind him. He was asking so many questions, it was hard to keep up. It was nice to know that Micheal really had missed his home, contrary to her thoughts. She had also noticed how much taller he had gotten, but he was the same person really. The door was left open for the fresh air to blow in, the sun was really starting to rise now.

"It has been getting better, believe it or not. Pesos are worth more now, luckily the inflation problem is getting solved. Slowly, but it's happening anyway. Nothing's really changed around here, except for the crime rates, they're rising quickly than falling. But we all have family, we should be able to make it." She gave a reassuring smile, although those thoughts were still on her mind. But what was the purpose of worrying him with such things?

Marnia smiled once her son asked about the food. She was surprised that he had remembered the exact ingredients in it. She had to ask Manuel to remind her, since she hadn't made it in a long while. She motioned Michael to sit in one of the chairs, as well as Manuel.

"Let me fix you up some breakfast, you've arrived quite early. And this food isn't going to finish itself."

Without waiting for an answer, she started putting the food on the table. She carried several small bowls in her arms, careful not to drop them. She filled one bowl with spice soup, also known as birria. She filled the other two then laid it on the table, ruffling the Californian's hair.

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 17th 2012, 8:13 pm

I can really feel the brotherly love here, Nikolai... xD

-At the Soviet manor-

Keys rattled against the ancient iron gates that stood strong in front of the massive Soviet mansion. The gates creaked open and clamped back shut once a tall figure passed through.

Heavy winter boots clapped lightly at the stone pathway as the ends of a long white scarf flapped lazily in the chilly breeze. Ivan Braginski, the infamous personification of Russia and the head of this household, tapped up the stone steps leading to the front door and glanced about. Odd... usually the mail was here by now. Oh, well... one of the Baltics might have brought it in. Oh, they can be such good boys when they wanted to be....

With a light, cheery 'hmn,' the tall silver-haired Russian flipped the keys out of his pocket and injected one of them into the keyhole. With a light 'click' and a creak, Ivan unlocked the door and pushed it open.

"Privet!" He called out to the massive space. His manor was indeed almost ridiculously large for the few numbers of people who actually lived there... but hey, the house wasn't always this vast and empty.... That was, of course, after the Wars.

Ivan stepped in and shut the door behind him, flicking the lock back shut and slipping his coat over his broad shoulders. He glanced over his shoulder, flicking some stray locks of silvery platnum hair out of his striking amethyst irises. Odd.... usually there would at least someone to greet him at the door. At least the dogs....

"Demon, Durzhok, Shalunya!" He called out, striding toward the livingroom and plopping on the couch. Neither his sister's Huskey pup, nor his two massive Russian mountain shepherds appeared at his calling. They must either be wandering some other corner of the manor or romping outside.

Shrugging off the thought, Ivan noticed the pile of mail on the coffee table and scooped it up. He set the letters for the Baltics and Ukraine down; even though the Baltics were Russian territory, Ivan at least gave them the dignity of opening their own mail. That is... if it didn't appear suspicious to Ivan in any way. After rumaging through the newspaper and seeing nothing interesting, Ivan tossed it in the fireplace and watched it flair.

However, he noticed a white shread at the corner of the burning fireplace. Grabbing the iron fire prod, Ivan fished the smoldering scrap out of the fireplace and held it up. It looked like a scrap of some envelope, yet the only words he could make out were "..tral America" before fading into the black burnt part. A frown touched the Russian's brow; so someone in America tried to send him something? He surely didn't remember hearing about it, nor ripping a letter up...

Reaching out and grabbing the envelope with the invitation to Ukraine, Ivan compared them. Ukraine's letter said it was also from "Central America...." Did someone throw a letter directed to him in the fire...?

An eerie smirk touched his lips at the thought. If it were one of the Baltics... they had no idea how much trouble they were going to be in. However, his mind was too focused on thinking about whom was more likely to throw his letter in the fire to see that he was practically alone with Belarus...

Countries Get Together  1261249310427

Post  Guest May 18th 2012, 10:06 pm

"Well, at least the currency is improving..." Michael sighed deeply, knowing that people in his own country would still make bad choice but then, Michael knew every country has ups and down, this is the 'downs' of their country. The thought of it made Michael almost frown but he couldn't stand making his parents seeing him like that, let alone his mother see him like that thus kept his bright smile remain in his face. He whispered, replying to his mother "I've grown well because, I have the best parents in the world" California chuckled, teasing his parents, it may sound like a tease but it was the truth. He was lucky to have them, they've sacrificed so much for him just to make him what he is right now. He wouldn't survive with them.

California placed himself on the chair, waiting patiently for his food. He turned over his mother, worried "Would you like me- " He was cut off, chuckling the moment his mother placed the plate in front of him. How could he forget his mother used to do this all the time? She could never fail at task like these, this was her best side. "Same old Ma! Best at serving! Well.. I am starving!" California smiled gladly, placing his hand on his tummy rubbing it, as a gesture of waiting for his food.

Countries Get Together  802940-1

At the Soviet Manor

"Demon, Durzhok, Shalunya!"

Belarus indeed failed to hear the first part of the greeting, but yet the greeting for the dogs he heard quite clearly. It has been hours since he was waiting for someone to arrive one. It was taking too long, he accidentally drifted asleep in the room of his beloved sister, Ivanna. However, the voice he heard wasn't belong to that female but from a male Russian. He didn't have sexual or desire for this man but he was enough. He was his sister's twin anyway. It was enough reason to give him a little greeting.

Waking up, his eyes shut open, wide enough like a vampire waking up from its slumber. Nikolai adjusted his eyes to his vision by blinking several times and seated right away, his elbows rested against his thighs, slapping his palms on his face, rubbing it. Breathing heavily, he whispered ... "Ivan... You're home. I missed you." Stood up, he grabbed his knife and slid it inside his boots. His boots clapped against the wooden floor and exited the room, heading down stairs.

"Home early, Ivan...?" the Belarusian say in the air as he took his time going down the stairs. He didn't bother to look at the Russian until he reached the floor. Slowly, his body turned with a small, yet dark smirk plastered in his face, he walked slowly towards the Russian. "I received letters for you from Central America. It was an invitation for you... THOSE DAMN BASTARDS!" Nikolai raised his voice "They think they could just give you an invitation and once you get there?! What will happen? They'll kill you!" His eyes suddenly changed like would any maniac would appear "I can't survive without you! You mean the world to me!" After he expressed himself, quickly, his smirk suddenly replaced with a smile. Walking towards the Russian, he sat next to him.

He let the few minutes fall, then suddenly he rather turned himself quickly to Ivan. "Ivan.. In this utter silence... Can you hear the bells...?" Belarus smiled, those bells he's talking about wasn't the same bells that would be typically heard in near by streets or in Christmas, but from a church.

Brotherly love? Oh, you will receive a lot, Ivan! LOL!
    Role Playing Belarus... I'm ditching the accent
    And... I would like to make him call Russia, Ivan instead of "Brother"

Brother in Belarussian is "Brat"
    Kinda awkward calling him that...
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico May 21st 2012, 5:30 pm

Just letting you guys know, Mexico is part of North America. It gets mistaken for Central and South America because of its culture, but it is right under America. It's also part of Latin America. And the Americas are everything from North to South America. Confusing, isn't it?

Manuel nodded his thanks once Marina placed the food on the table. The sweet spices were more than enough to make anyone hungry, it was home cooking. As one would think, he loved the rich flavors and spices that made up birria. They were both great at cooking, though it wasn't mentioned much around home.

He looked over at Michael, who seemed to like the aroma of the food as well. And he was the same old kid, though he had grown out of his thoughts.

"I hope America doesn't spoil you kids rotten." Manuel smiled and raised an eyebrow. "You still work, right? With all that money, someone has to manage it." Of course, he was only kidding, but what was wrong with teasing him. He knew that Michael was a hard worker, a state like that couldn't just sit and relax. Then again, none of the states could. They were all individual countries of their own, except they were united by a federal government. Mexico's government was very similar to America's, so he knew how it all worked. But maybe if he handled it better... It would simply be better.

Post  Guest May 22nd 2012, 10:14 pm

OOC:
    I really want to reply here however I am waiting for Mexica's reply, while Ivan is waiting for her as well. I will post a reply here when Mexica finally posted her reply. I can reply at this moment, but I would have to reply again for Belarus' reply for Ivan, I want to role play the two characters in one post, double replying will be a hassle for me. "/ So... I am waiting for Mexica and Ivan.

And Mexico, sorry about that... I just followed Ivan's reply because... It wouldn't make sense if Russia said Central America while Belarus see Northern America... Its either the two of them need some glasses X'D

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 22nd 2012, 10:47 pm

Oh... snap... I am so sorry... I either didn't notice or I didn't remember Eduard said "North America." I should have known that... I'm sorry... x3

-AT THE SOVIET MANOR-
    "Home early, Ivan...?"

The Russian drew a sharp, startled inhale and tensed at the sound of that voice.... Ivan strained his usual smile and glanced over his shoulder at Nikolai. The male Belarusian was not as bad as the female when it comes to extreme stalking and terrorizing the Russian male... but he was still, well... Belarus.

"Ehm... hullo, Bel--" Ivan was about to speak, yet he couldn't help but flinch as his brother shouted. Why he was so afraid of Belarus in the first place, he had no idea.... it wasn't as though they can literally force the Russias to marry them...

........Or could they...?

The Russian didn't have time to ponder over this when the other country came and took his seat next to him. Ivan surpressed a slight tremble as he unfolded the newspaper and pretended to be quite interested in what it had to say. In reality, however, Ivan's mind was anywhere but on the paper; He could feel Nikolai's stare drill right into him.

"Do you hear the bells...?"

Ivan couldn't bring himself to rase his eyes from the paper to see if there were actual bells ringing in the distance. He kept his wideened amethyst irises fixed blankly on the paper and slid ever so slightly away from the other male.

"Eh..." Ivan cleared his throat. "N-No, brat... uh-a'I do not...."

There was an obvious tremble in Russia's voice as he cast a brief glance over to Nikolai... but once that glance was cast, Ivan immediatly regretted it. His breath seemed to catch in his throat as he noticed exactly how near Belarus was to his own form. The Russian swallowed and inched a little bit more in the direction away from him.
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz May 26th 2012, 9:00 pm

Sorry it took so long to reply, things are getting busier now. It's alright guys! Just remember that about Mexico next time. I agree with Manny, it really is confusing at first.
    Marina couldn't help but smile at the gesture Michael made. It seemed as if he was here for all the years, because he acted that way. They all did. Nothing really changed, did it? They were still a family, and no one had any hard feelings towards the others. Well, that was alright.

She sat next to her son, carefully setting a grounded bowl of salsa on the table. It was a bit heavy because of the stone bowl, but if it hadn't been that way then it would have been no good. Same with everything else she cooked, it all went to waste if it wasn't done properly.

"I hope America doesn't spoil you kids rotten."

Marina turned to him, considering the words he said. She laughed in her throat, shaking her head. California did have much wealth, much more than she expected.
    There were such things as spoiling kids, but that rarely happened at home. At home is was 'love what you have and that's that'. But still, if she had just been in better condition, there would be endless amounts of giving and getting. It just couldn't be helped, one would want to give their kid anything and everything they wanted.

"I hope so too, Michael. And that goes for your brothers and sisters, you kids have a lot." She tasted some of the spicy dish, nodding her head to indicate that it was good.

"Remember to thank God for everything you have. You still do, don't you? If not, you better remember." She gave half a smile. Religion was something important, especially in Mexico. It had settled down somewhat, but the Catholic religion was nuance compared with today's. Much less followers, maybe. When your secure, you forget about your religion. And Marina had seen it many times before.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 27th 2012, 8:31 pm

"Ugh, Lyn, are we there yet?" Tokyo asked her French accomplice. "We should be there soon.....Marina's house shouldn't be that far away," Lynette told her Japanese friend, long ditched Lynette's brand new red convertable, due to it over-heating & having to be towed. "Good, because these heels aren't helping my foot yoou know,"
    "That is why you should have worn sandals, like me!" Lynette said, flashing off her perfectly french tipped toes resting inside white sandals. Tokyo scowled. "Aw come on Ichi! Its not that bad!!!!!" Lynette giggled as they finally arrived at Mexica's house & knocked on the door.
    Emil Steilsson
    Emil Steilsson

Post  Emil Steilsson July 24th 2012, 9:19 am

OOC: I hope Countries Include Micronations :3

Bad Post is bad and short Y^Y

Countries Get Together  Alchem11
    A Young Redhead Desided to Go Visit countries. After all, She Needed to Tell Everyone who she was. Ha! She'll become more famous than Sealand! "That Bloody Twit... At least I can be more mature than him. " She muttered to herself, wearing her normal Red and Black Uniform, Her hair in a Lose Pony Tail, and her Flag over her shoulders. "Hmm... Maybe I'll Pay Mexico and Mexica a visit! They allways have good Salsa..." with that said, She Made her Way To the Americas. 'Oh please don't let anything go wrong, Or Let Belarus be there.... He scares me.............'
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico July 25th 2012, 11:33 pm

Ignore how short it is.

Manuel heard a knocking at the door and excused himself from the table. He opened the door and saw two unexpected people, both of which he didn't know of. They looked casual and he was able to tell that they were not nations, but they were also representations. He looked at them uncertainly. "Buenos dias. Why don't you both come in?" He stepped aside and motioned with one arm inside his home. 

When he was about to close the door, he saw another person coming to the door. The figure was red-headed, and he didn't recognize her either. 

I'm guessing she came for the gathering too. How come I have never seen any of these people?

He stepped out to meet her, but he was careful in his steps. "Hola, you here for the gathering too?" He stood just in front of porch, making a mental note of what she looked like. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 8:25 am