Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+15
Ivana Braginska
Arthur Kirkland
Kiku Honda
Lynette Bonnefoy
Kirk
Mexico
Antonio F. Carriedo
Alfred F. Jones
Francis Bonnefoy
Luka Bondevik
Ayaka 'Anolani
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Feliciano Vargas
Magnus Densen
Ivan Braginski
19 posters

Second world meeting~ [OPEN]

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Second world meeting~ [OPEN]

Post  Guest June 1st 2012, 5:17 pm

If you're late
    Better
    Pay
    Attention
    To
    This

The blonde Baltic stood there, at the back of his Boss, Ivan Braginski. His glasses flashed as one of the lights hit against his glasses causing his blue irises to be covered by the glass. A notebook he held on his palm as he write everyone's conversation taking notes as it progresses. He looked at everyone participating and yelling out opinions. It made him smile, at least nothing is going wrong under the Soviet's roof. No one would like that. He stepped out from the back and speak up.

"Unfortunately, we're not talking about Pirate!Hetalia for now. I want to focus on the Gakuen!Prom. We will get through that as soon as we are done for Prom. Getting Prom and making it is hard, I'm not going to lie, so I suggest we talk about Prom for now. I, myself is excited for Pirate!Hetalia but first things first, which is Gakuen!Prom." He paused for a bit and looked at the notes he has been taking.

"From the start of this meeting, we talked about how the Prom format is going to be. We took Mr. Vargas' and Ms. Braginskaya's suggestions. Mr. Vargas told us that we're to take off the Gakuen class, some will be deleted and some will be move to archives and will be replaced with the Prom locations. Mr. Braginskaya's suggestion is not taking the classes but add some newer tabs for the prom, am I correct? Both ideas are brilliant! However, like Vio said, we can't change the icons, for it the whole website will be effected and will lead to more confusion. I think putting up a banner and 'global announcement' is enough to gather attention." After explaining, he looked at his Boss. "Mr. Russia, your decision for this will be heard near the end of this meeting"

Estonia cleared his throat and continue on with what he is explaining. "About the DJ and music. We have decided that we will post a video and a lyric would be optional" Estonia smiled. "Both idea is great as well. However, I think we can work this out and be able to combine both excellent ideas. Students of Gakuen Hetalia will give /1 song/ to the DJ. Its the DJ's job to make a 'lyric video' of all the songs. If our uploader will be YouTube. Youtube allows 10 mins of a video duration. Since each students of Gakuen Hetalia will give a 1 song. The Dj will make a lyric video of that song along with the other student's in ONE VIDEO. If he/she must, 2 VIDEOS."

"And like Ms. Dumitru said, the Prom will have a duration of 2 days minimum and 7 days maximum. In real life. Prom.. goes by attendance and payment. So, not everyone can just popped up in the Prom. Having too much people will cause the duration to be extended. Trust me, I've seen these in our role plays" He looked over to the admins. "Admins.. I highly suggest you to take account who and who isn't going to Prom." He looked over to his notebook again. "Also... Since Summer is coming forth, some people will have LOADS of free time, while some others don't because they have a vacation to go to. Its unfair to those people who wont have the time. Since the admins are taking account of who ever is going to Prom. Please include the week you will be available. When does your school and vacation starts and ends" Smiling, he looked over to the Admins. "I know you all will have a full plate. I am willing to do the math for that; the schedule."

Estonia smiled and closed his notebook, looks like he summarized the meeting.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski June 2nd 2012, 1:41 am

The Russian nodded once.

"Time and date for d'e Prom is indeed a biggy. Since we have people living literally all over d'e world, a'I do not t'ink we should have a set time. We should pick a starting date but not an ending date... maybe let d'e prom continue for about a week or so, so d'at even busy people may have a chance to participate. June is going to be a VERY hectic month for me, sadly, so a'I am worried a'I might not be able to partake in a lot of et if we stick to et being just one or two days....."

The Russian shifted his cheery gaze to the Estonian next.

"Very good jod explaining things, Estonia. however, I do have a slight objection. About d'e music, a'I t'ink d'e DJ should be someone wit'out a date, so that d'ey can focus mostly on d'e music. People can send d'e DJ names of music suggestions, and he / she can post d'e songs one by one in the following way."

"Now, please note I am using this JUST as an example on what format I think will be easier for people, their dates, AND the DJ. Youtube's acting up, and it's took over FIVE TO SIX HOURS to upload my last video, and it was only less than three minutes long...." Ivan pulled a screen out and held it up~

Shuffle...Cupid Shuffle
    Cupid Shuffle, Cupid Shuffle
    Cupid Shuffle, Cupid Shuffle
    Cupid Shuffle, Cupid Shuffle (x2)

(Come on, come on, come on, and do the)

(hook)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (do the Cupid dance)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (Come on)(don't stop)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (We got brand new dance)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (hey hey)

Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (we got a brand new dance)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (oh oh oh)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (yeah yeah)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (now let me see ya do that dance)
    (new style yeah)

They say I'm a rapper, and I say no
    They say what you doing tryna do some zydeco (hey)
    I just let the music come from my soul
    So all of my people can stay on the floor (ooh ooh)
    They got a brand new dance (come on), you gotta move your muscle
    Brand new dance, it's called the Cupid Shuffle
    It don't matter if you're young or you're old (here we go)
    We gone show you how it go (hey hey)

Chorus:
    To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right
    To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left
    Now kick, now kick, now kick, now kick
    Now walk it by yourself, now walk it by yourself
    (let me see you do)

(hook)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (a let me see ya do the cupid)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (woah woah woah woah woah woah woah yeah yeah)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (come on) (x2)

Chorus (2x):
    To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right
    To the left, to the left, to the left, to the left
    (let me see you do)

Verse Two:
    Now you see what I'm talking about
    I represent for the dirty south
    Where we known for swinging out
    I'm gone show you what I'm talking about

(hook)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (hey hey)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (a let me see ya do the cupid, shuffle the cupid cupid shuffle)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (the cupid shuffle, the cupid cupid shuffle)

Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (ooh ooh oh)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (yeah)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (ooh ooh oh oh oh yeah)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
    (here we go) (here we go)

Chorus:
    To the right, the right, the right, the right, the right
    The left, the left, the left, the left, the left
    Now kick, now kick, now come on baby kick
    (now walk wit it)

To the right, the right, the right, the right, the right
    The left, the left, the left, the left, the left
    (her we go hey)

Verse Three:
    And do the cupid shuffle (oh oh oh oh oh)
    Cupid Shuffle (ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh)
    It's ya boy Cupid C U P the I the D
    Mr. Fat on the track, got another hittin beat
    (here we go hey)

(hook)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (coem on come on)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (let me see you)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (do your dance)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (hey hey hey)

Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (we got brand new dance)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (we got brand new sound)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (we got a brand new feel)
    Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (We got a brand new style y'all)

You better watch how close we coming (uh uh)
    So get ready for the brand new style
    You better watch how close we coming
    (You got another one Mr. Fat (uh uh yep)

"The DJ can post ONE song up at a time WITH the lyrics. The reason I'm saying this, is because it will be a bit confusing getting all the music into one or two videos and uploading them, AND it will make things easier for people to actually dance two as a whole student body. Not only that, it can also encourage conversation as couples dance. The DJ can have a list of requested songs, and all they need to to is post the link and the lyrics as shown above."

Ivan flipped the screen's image and turned his attention back to the meeting.

"Now.. take this situation for example. Pretend it's a couple's separate replies at the prom, and the DJ just posted that song listed above. This is what I was talking about when I suggested we also post the lyrics; couples can keep track as to where their partners are dancing, and they won't get confused as to what comes next:

The male country's foot began to tap on the ground to the beat of the next song came up;

Shuffle...Cupid Shuffle, Cupid Shuffle, Cupid Shuffle.... Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (do the Cupid dance.....

The female's eyes rose and smiled at her date as she started swaying her hips to the 'down' notes. "It's sad that school ended so quickly, isn't it?"

He found himself swaying to the music, shuffling his feet to the beat and matching her rythem. "Sort of. I'm not going to miss the work, though." The male turned directions, following along with the beat of the music.

"True. I hope we can see each other more after this.." She replied, she was about to say something else when the verse ended; It don't matter if you're young or you're old (here we go), We gone show you how it go (hey hey)....

She gasped. "I Love this part!" The country quickly took her date's hands and began swaying to the right right as the music lifted: To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right, to the left, to the left, to the left to the left, now kick now kick........

"Don't worry, we will." He laughed a bit as the refrain kicked up, side-stepping to the right and to the left as the song instructed. He even found himself kicking his feet out and turning around at the last parts.

The Russian paused it and chuckled somewhat sheepishly.

"Sorry... that was the best way I can explain my idea. I am horrible at explaining things like that... but I think having the DJ post ONE music video and the lyrics at a time will actually allow the students to dance with their partners without much confusion. However.. it's the DJ's job to see when things are getting a bit quiet and add a new song. There can be more than one DJ, so they can take turns.. or "shifts" so there can still be music and such while the main DJ is away."

Ivan settled back down in his seat and gave a soft 'hmn'ing sound. "I hope I didn't confuse you all too much, but I do think that posting just one song at a time will save everyone a lot of hassle."
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna June 5th 2012, 4:12 pm

Basically already flustered for being late, Berwald just so happened to hear Ivan’s LOOONGGG response in the world meeting from down the manor’s hallway. The Swede had been caught up in a argument with Denmark and refused to leave without the final say. In result, the Swedish man was regretting that choose.

“I’d have to agree with Ivan on that one.. It would be confusing for a lot of people to be dancing, talking, or singing with multiple songs plays. That’s like me suddenly singing the Swedish National Anthem as Ivan sang the Russian National Anthem at the same time. It would be A. Confusing and B. Just weird…” he went and sat at the far north end of the table and ran his hand through his hair, “Also.. Excuse my tardiness, was caught up in a qualm with an old friend..”
    Sealand
    Sealand

Post  Sealand June 6th 2012, 7:44 pm

He came in after Sweden, holding his hand. "Pappa, thank you for letting me come in with you! I'm a nation, so why shouldn't be able to?" he asked his 'Pappa'. He sat beside Sweden. He eyed all the nations there, "How is everyone?" he asked loudly in his British accent. He didn't seem to get the jist that this was rude and out of the norm.
    Mogens van Persie
    Mogens van Persie

Post  Mogens van Persie June 7th 2012, 1:07 am

The Dutchamn came in late and took a seat wherever he could in the meeting room. "Sorry I'm late." He said that in his usual carefree tone. "I'll take into consideration everything stated. Though, I will probably not attend the Prom. So I'm just here to listen through and add some sort of opinion."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani June 7th 2012, 5:09 am

The young state listened to the Estonian and Russian's summary and opinion on the overall situation. She thought for a few moments to process everything when suddenly she heard the doors open to see the Swedish and small English nation that just came in. She turned to see them and gave them a soft smile as they took their seats giving a nod to telling them that it was alright and that she understood. But just a few seconds later after their arrival, the Dutch country had also come to join the meeting. She saw him take a seat down the table from her and smiled to see that there were many countries that she was gonna be able to meet today. Now back to the subject on hand. She then rose her hand to get the Russian's attention.

" I'm agree with Mr. Oxenstierna, it would be really confusing and plus probably too long if your going to also put two song lyrics in one reply. That's just going to be way too much. I also have an idea to add onto the DJ "shifts." Maybe we can have a different DJ day during the prom. What I mean about this is that, if we finally plan for the prom to last for about three days or one week overall (or whatever the extent of days this will be planned for) then this might be good and easier to plan out the shifts of the DJs."
    Sealand
    Sealand

Post  Sealand June 7th 2012, 7:08 pm

This reminded Sealand that there was a dance going on. His eyes went to his surrogate of a father. Sealand was 12, maybe he could go too! He had yet to ask Sweden, and he did in fact consider it before, but he was too worried what the reply from him would be. But now that there would be many nations there to witness, he figured Sweden /couldn't/ say no!

"Pappa, can I go to the Prom too?" he asked, excited.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna June 8th 2012, 4:36 pm

Sweden bobbed his head in agreement with the Hawaiian girl while she spoke, “I, who will be attending, think that Miss Anolani’s idea is actually pretty good. Though I would have to say that we should have each ’shift’ should be a different genre of music. I, on a personal note , like a little bit of classic rock and alternative. But, someone in this room may like country, rap, or possibly even some dance/hip-hop. It would benefit everyone because the music would be alternating between what everyone wants to hear.”

Looking down, the Swede noticed the Small nation asking a question. “Son, that’s not my chose even though I would say yes… if there is an age limit on how young and how old (Teachers end up being supervision and students attend), then I can not do anything if you are not eligible.”
    Sealand
    Sealand

Post  Sealand June 10th 2012, 9:19 pm

"But you're my pappa!" He exclaimed, "You can do anything you want." He smiled innocently, but seeing that the Swedish man was currently occupied with this meeting, he brought his attention to the bowl of mints in the middle of the table which was set for those attending the meeting. Peter stretched his arm and extended his fingers out; having to lie his torso over the wooden shear table to finally grab a handful of mints and stuff them in his mouth all at once.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly June 11th 2012, 9:26 am

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 3 Via

The Transylvanian listened attentively, allowing the others to speak out before herself once more.

"In my opinion, switching the DJ every day or two is a good idea. We can take song recommendations for all days and get a good mix put together. I would say that Ivan's demonstration of the posted songs is best. Being able to see the lyrics one song at a time will make roleplay much less confusing.

I am not specifying any age limits for the prom, considering it is a fun, end-of-the-year event. Teachers may roleplay as teachers and students as students. It will be as simple as that."

She looked toward the small nation, who was currently stuffing his face with mints. "Meaning...that Sealand too may attend if he so wishes.."

Sweeping her gaze over the others, she then stood up, proceeding to pace around the room as she thought. "Now comes the difficult part...the date. Personally, I cannot be sure what date works best for me. My parents are going out of town this week, leaving me in charge of two younger siblings, so I may or may not have a lot on my plate. I will be staying at home but my grandmother will be checking in periodically. Knowing her, she probably has the entire week planned out. At the end of this month, I leave for vacation in Florida. Immediately afterward, I have to attend a week long IT Career Camp up at Miami University. I think it would be best if we settled for a date sometime this week and ran the prom for a total of 7 days.

Your opinions?"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy June 11th 2012, 5:14 pm

"I agree," The Frenchman decided to speak up, giving the slightest nod. "Many people, like yourself, will have plans during this month or perhaps the whole Summer, while others may not. 7 days is a reasonable time peroid, though, if I may suggest, I think it should be extended an extra day or two afterward, just in case some of us may not be able to attend beforehand. If not, 7 days should indeed be enough."

Francis stated with a nod, shifting positions in his seat. "As for the music and DJ shifts, should there be a different DJ, for example, for each day of 7 during the prom in order to do the shifts? If I may, I volunteer as one of the DJs." The Frenchman said, brushing a lock of his hair back in a feminine manner.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland June 15th 2012, 9:29 pm

Arthur quietly slipped into the meeting room and took a seat next to his new friend, Holland. He sighed in relief when the Estonian began to recap the main points of the whole meeting, or what was needed to be discussed. The Brit listened intently, gently taping his finger on the table.

"I think the old tabs should be removed since some aren't in use and it gives the feeling of more room if they were to be removed. Also, I suggest the Prom should be either at the beginning or end of the month." He said, sitting back into his chair with an air of elegance surrounding him.
    Sealand
    Sealand

Post  Sealand June 16th 2012, 11:40 pm

Sealand's sky blue eyes turned to his older brother, Arthur. In much disappointment at his arrival, and knowing that England would not be able to tolerate his presence, he kept silent and acted like he was suppose to be there. He folded his hands on his lap and continuously swung his feet back and forth to occupy himself. But finally, he found it appropriate to speak.

"I don't believe the Jerk England should have much of a say in the matter. I have learnt over the years that he has made not only bad decisions, but also that of which effect others"

Sealand used the most proper dialect he could to sound smarter and more intellectual than he really was.
    Aylin Dugyu
    Aylin Dugyu

Post  Aylin Dugyu June 20th 2012, 12:58 am

John strolled into the meeting room casually, whistling some jaunty sea tune that he knew in his days as a child. Most of the seats were taken by the other nations; however, a few empty remained. Maybe one was taken, maybe they all were taken! That never really bothered him much though. John took occupation of one the empty seats and scooted closer to the table. The chair screeched lightly against the floor. He’d caught the angry words of an angry little man over the scrapping of metal against floor. John chuckled. “Berwald, can you please keep your child quiet?” He asked with a hint of sarcasm. It bothered John that he who wasn’t even a real nation would dare talk to his brother like that. John stood with a cocky demeanor. “I’m sorry to interrupt, but what is the subject?
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani June 20th 2012, 1:14 am

The young state didn't recognize the man that came in after Peter's pouting, but was happy that there were more people joining the meeting. She looked at him with a gentle smile."Aloha. We're just talking about the upcoming prom for the closing of Gakuen hetalia."
    Aylin Dugyu
    Aylin Dugyu

Post  Aylin Dugyu June 20th 2012, 2:18 am

John seated himself once again and once more scooted in closer to the table. In the seat beside him, a beautiful--- exotic young woman spoke to him. “Hello! My name’s Johnathan, but you can call me John” He said to her quietly, extending his hand out for her. “I represent Colonial America…you might know my son Alfred, yes?” John said to her. “Might I ask, what is your name?” he asked of her, return her gentle smile.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani June 20th 2012, 2:31 am

The young state nodded in reply to John as reached out her hand to shake his. Smiling back she introduced herself in a whisper with a little shock in her voice after hearing that he was Alfred's father.

"It's very nice to meet you Mr. Jones. I'm Ayaka 'Anolani, representation of Hawaii. Yes, I have heard and actually met your son. To tell you the truth sir, I'm actually his...."

The young state was quiet a bit before she announced to him who she was. But she then continued her sentence.

"I'm actually his youngest daughter."
    Aylin Dugyu
    Aylin Dugyu

Post  Aylin Dugyu June 20th 2012, 2:45 am

John laughed aloud at the slight shock that her voice contained. “Some say father, some say brother” John began with a large smile. “I like to think of myself as a father to Alfred though…he’s not the brightest bulb in the box you might now” he joked with a small snicker. “I wouldn’t have guessed you to be his daughter…you look nothing like him.” John was made curious by the sudden quiet in her tone. As she replied, John kept a small bit of attention towards the meeting.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani June 20th 2012, 2:50 am

"ehehe yes...I kinda expected that to be your opinion." she said in a nervous tone. Well there really were reasons to explain that, they were to be said on another date. So she returned her attention back to the meeting with a smile on her face.
    Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna June 20th 2012, 2:18 pm

“Excuse me?” Berwald began at the rude comment that the old American had said. “I understand my child should keep his mouth shut, but you have no room to talk to him or I in that manner..”

The Sweden looked at the man with almost shock, but it fell rather quickly into a angry look. Surely the father of Alfred wasn’t as rude as this? Alfred was such a..character..that wasn’t the type to do something like that. Guess the young American didn’t get his traits from that man.

“Plus.. To come so late to a meeting and then try to flirt with your own family is highly uncalled for when you’re calling someone else out.. No matter if one is insulting..” Berwald leaned forward towards the older man, “So watch yourself before you insult my family..”

With that, the Swede fell back into a relaxed way in his chair as his now hard gaze fell to a more simple, calm look. He gently patted Sealand on the back though, a silent warning to watch his mouth.
    Mogens van Persie
    Mogens van Persie

Post  Mogens van Persie June 25th 2012, 1:11 am

The Dutchman was tuned out for a while but soon turned his attention to the Briton. He kept a look of indifference, but was quiet annoyed that the Brit had sat next to him. In a low voice he greeted the other man, "Hello Arthur."
    Sealand
    Sealand

Post  Sealand June 26th 2012, 1:39 pm

"Yeah, stop ganging up on me. I didn't do anything!" He exclaimed loudly, rather discouraged. "I'm not a 'child', I'm a country!" He tried to convince. He always got the boot when coming to meetings like this. He tried to be polite but no matter how adult like he acted, it always seemed like he was excluded or ignored. It really was unforgivable, but with the big heart he had (That, or his childlike nature) he forgot about it by the next day. "Pappa, tell them to be nice!" He tugged at his surrogate father's sleeve, eyeing those who were being rather rude on his part. His deep blue eyes were on the Swede's.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski June 26th 2012, 2:37 pm

"Alright, d'at is enough..." Ivan's icy calm voice finally spoke up. There was a slight warning edge to the Russian's firm tone as he sensed that things were starting to get a bit out of hand.

Disorder? In a Soviet's house?

Never in a million years.

Ivan placed his elbows on the table and touched his fingers together. He touched the sides of his fingers to his lips as his usual smile graced his features once more, scanning the faces in the grand hall both new and old.

"So... what we have so far...:" Ivan glanced to the side to look at the notes. "We decided on d'e format d'e DJ will use for the prom, da? Now all we need is a list of DJs and the shifts in which they can come in. Also.. a'I think it will be unnessicary to post just one genre of music per DJ shift. a'I t'ink et should all be mixed so people won't get bored wit' d'e same style of music per shift. And Sweden... a'I doubt you would mind me suggesting we use some of d'e music from your people. You know... "Swedish House Maphia?" The Russian gave a faint grin through his fingers at the Swed, yet in was uncertian if he was mocking him or not.

Russia, however, was not mocking Berwald in that situation. he was actually somewhat fond of that band... he especially took liking of the song "Greyhound'' by them.

"Who know d'at you had such a delighting taste in dance music?" He chuckled. "Anyways, d'ere is no age limit to the prom, so Sealand is more d'an welcome to come. The prom is for everyone.... it doesn't matter if you have a date or not. Another thing that I want to point out... if you do not want to dance or anything like d'at.. a'I am sure d'at you could join as a teacher or supervisor..."

Ivan flicked his amethyst irises toward Viorica's direction, seeking approval of his suggestion.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik June 26th 2012, 4:56 pm

Sorry, I haven't been on in a while, I had a few things to take care of and I also got sick.

The young Andorrian and Aztec were pleased to hear the wonderful ideas that were being set up for prom, except for the little argument that was happening inside the hall. Yuu knew that there was something missing from the whole prom idea, but didn't wanted to interrupt Mr. Ivan from speaking. She waited until everything settled down a bit before she could speak what she had to say.

Those are all wonderful ideas, but what about the decor for the prom? I mean prom shouldn't look so plain and boring, but more interesting that it should be able to pop while everyone is there having a good time. Right?

As Yuu had her say about the decor for the prom, Amaya also thought of what type of food that would be available, since everyone had their own taste.

Yuu has point, not only that, but what about the type of food that's going to be there? Prom has to have food, you don't want to have the guests starve now. We can just have snacks and then bring out the main dishes. Wouldn't that be something to take into consideration as well as the decor?
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly June 28th 2012, 11:58 am

Viorica nodded in acceptance of Ivan's suggestion. "Yes. In fact, we will be needing several teacher supervisors at the Prom. It's standard protocol. Teachers are also free to dance and enjoy the festivities though, of course, in between their duties."

"I believe Francis has volunteered to be one of the DJs, thank you. I also agree that the music show remain a mix. The same style of music over and over could be boring for some of the attendees. If you want to DJ, PM me or say so here and I will work out a list."

"As far as decor, I think the new background I put up today will suffice as a theme for how we address the decor. Rather simple, but elegant, don't you think?"

"Concerning food, how about some classic punch, soda, and some sweet confectioneries and baked treats. I doubt anyone would reject to that." She chuckled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 3:26 am