Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

2 posters

Patiently Waiting

Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Patiently Waiting  Empty Patiently Waiting

Post  Luka Bondevik July 22nd 2012, 6:15 pm

Patiently Waiting  24vtydh

The scenery was very lovely out in the garden something that she hadn't seen anywhere else not even in back her place. This was the first time she attending an event that would happen once in a lifetime and that many memories would be made with everyone. Yuu walked to a small railing lined with roses that happened to be alongside the pond while the moon shined over the pond beautifully, casting a small flow on the waters surface. She was wearing a long white dress embedded with red fabric on the top that weaved to the back of the dress all the way down to the bottom of the dress and her whitsh-silver hair was pinned up with a red rose and a small piece of hair covering the left of her face to cover the scar she has.

Yuu was nervous since this was her first event with a lot of people, though she knew most of them, but she was really shy when it came to a big gathering. The only other times Yuu wasn't shy was when she was with Vladimir, since he made her feel comfortable and when she was working in the police force back home though she was really strict and hard core when it came to work.

Many things were going through mind, but she just brushed those thoughts aside as to just focus on prom and the many things that would be going on that night. Yuu would try to make this the best moment of her life even if something ended up surprising her without knowing about it.

-smiling-
    It sure is lovely out here -placing her hands on the railing- and how the glow of the moon hits the waters surface it makes me feel like I'm somewhere magical. I guess I'll wait for my date to get here, after all I don't mind waiting it's too nice to leave here. -giggling-
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Patiently Waiting  Empty Re: Patiently Waiting

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland July 25th 2012, 2:15 am

Patiently Waiting  Fay_d_12

Vladimir was trying to get formal gloves over his hands to hide that cuts and scars from his work, he was wearing a slightly old suit, there was some tears on the sleeves and cuffs, he had a red and yellow bow-tie and Soviet Hammer and Sickle cuff links, since he could only find them, his eye-patch was replace instead of the usual dull white or black ones, he had a fine bright red one that match his eye color, his hat was slightly crooked on his head, he seemed like a younger version of his father, other than the eye.

He was used to large event's since he always went with his father, so he wasn't as nervous as most people might be. He picked a small rose from a near by bush, carefully taking the thorns off as he walked silently towards the one he loved. A soft hum started up from him, he was humming an old Soviet song that was usually played at marriages or event's such as this. He knew the song well because his sister wouldn't stop humming it when she was young, and it might of rubbed off onto him.

He took one last step before appearing next to the female, a small smile was on his face as he looked out towards the rest of the garden, handing the Rose to her.
    "It's quite nice out here, da?" He spoke softly, as he took in a slight breath of the air, "Ai could stay out here for the whole night if I wanted to..."
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik July 25th 2012, 2:58 am

Patiently Waiting  2zqv5s0

Yuu happen to notice that her date, Vladimir had just walked up next to her handing her rose. She smiled as she was handed the rose, blushing she couldn't help, but give him a passionate kiss on the cheek. It indeed was a lovely scenery and that the two of them could enjoy for a while.

Gracias por la flor. It's so lovely~ I agree it is nice out here. -holding Vladimir's hand- It would be nice to stay here for a bit longer before we go inside with the others.

She enjoyed being with the one she loved and it didn't bother her one bit what the others said of their relationship. The only thing that mattered was that she was with someone who loved her for who she was. Her father, Antonio may see other wise, but she still didn't care, this was the best moment of her life and she was enjoying it.

-leaning on him-
    I guess you can say that this is something magical, I mean being here with you that is. -smiling and looking into the scenery-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 8:44 pm