Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+5
Antonio F. Carriedo
Ivana Braginska
Ivan Braginski
Berwald Oxenstierna
Feliciano Vargas
9 posters

The Library is Open!

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

The Library is Open! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Library is Open!

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 23rd 2012, 12:10 am

"Typical? Tch. Of you're just going to keep talking about absurd things, I suggest you leave before I punch that pretty little face of yours. Quiet frankly, that hairstyle you have is also needs some renovation." Arthur said, walking closer to Francis and holding a strand of his hari in between his two finger. He had an urge to yank the hair right out of his head or maybe cut it off with a pair of scissors he kept hidden in his pocket. Either way, he wanted to ruin the Frenchman's image.
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 23rd 2012, 12:49 am

The teen's eyes were wide for a moment when the Russian had mentioned being under someone else's rule. She shook her head with understanding as he spoke of it, it brought back memories of when she was a colony. It crossed her mind how Spain had taken everything from her lands, all the wealth and resources. The thoughts where recollected in her mind, wanting to tell someone all the silent grudges. Yet her features managed to keep a half smile.

"I hope you get your lands back, Rusia," at least, she tried to pronounce it correctly, "your own country is worth fighting for. Literally, what would any country be without their land in whole?" The Mexican knew what it was like, she had become her own country some time ago. It wasn't anything she regretted in the least.

She smiled rather proudly when he asked for her name. "I am Mexico, but I go by Marina."

It felt strange at first when she announced she was Mexico, it was a new thought. But a strange pride swelled when it was mentioned.

It would be rude if she didn't tell him as much about her as he had talked about himself. So she went on. "I have just became my own country actually, I've won my freedom from España. There are some troubles in the country, I'm not sure how I can make up the money we need."

She shook off the subject, as dark brown eyes shifted their gaze to the Italian. She nodded after Ivan's apology. "Si, we meant no harm." She went along with the Russian's words; she didn't have an excuse of her own.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 23rd 2012, 11:54 am

"Oh, come on! An F? Really?" An all too familiar voice screeched just as they were heading into the library. Almost immediately, the American was told to keep his voice down. He rolled his eyes, balling up the test he had failed and tossing it into the trash. He had actually done very well on the test. He would have passed it too, had the question matched the response he gave. The American had chosen to be stubborn and ignore the prompt, coming up with his own question that he had answered very well. But once again, his need to be independent from everyone else got in the way.

He sighed, raking a hand through his golden locks before noticing a group of students gathered in the same general section of the library. Smirking, he walked up behind Arthur and spooked him by tickling either side of his stomach in a quick motion. "Yo, dude!" He greeted him cheerfully, his voice still not library appropriate. "Bonjour, Francis!" He greeted the other blond, giving him a playful wink. 'Hello' was the only French word in the American's vocabulary.

Alfred blinked, finally realizing an unsettling air between them. "Are you two alright?" He asked, blue eyes shifting between the Brit and the Frenchman.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 23rd 2012, 5:54 pm

"I doubt it." Francis sneered, although he scowled and flinched a bit, quite easily smacking the Brit's hand away once he touched the strand of his hair. "Hands to yourself. My hairstyle is perfectly fine and if I do say so myself, fairly handsome, unlike yourself." He smirked, casually flicking Arthur briefly on the forehead before stepping aside with a light chuckle of amusment.

As usual, the Frenchman's pride seemed to be getting the best of him; he defiently would have snapped out another insult had Alfred not turned up. Francis couldn't help but smirk with amusment as the American tickled Arthur, and he brushed back a lock of his hair with an air of satisfaction as the American winked at him. "Bonjour, Alfred." He glanced back at the Brit, the sneer curling the Frenchman's lips.

"Of course, Alfred. We couldn't be better." The sarcasm leaked easily through Francis' mocking tone, the sly glimmer flashing in his icy blue gaze. How tempted he was to lash at the Brit, the look in his eyes practically daring Arthur to make a move.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 23rd 2012, 10:36 pm

Arthur growled lowly when Francis smacked his hand away. "Handsome? I beg to differ!" He said, raising his voice a tad higher than the usual. With the same hand that was smacked, the male rubbed his forehead as if to get rid of the invisible 'French' germs the other might have given him. Arthur hated to be touched, especialy if it was someone that he most despised.

The Brit's left hand was clenched into a fist that would have made contact with Francis' face had Alfred not interrupted him. He unclenched his hand and slightly jumped at being tickled by the American. Apparently, Alfred still didn't understand the concept of 'personal space'. "Alfred." He said softly, his personal way of acknowleding and greeting the other.

Arthur would have seized any oppurtunity to crush Francis, whether it be verbal or physical, but he chose not to because Alfred was there. He might hold the Brit back, only causing the other male to laugh and mock him some more. He decided to play it safe and keep his anger towards France at a minimal level. If the American left anytime soon, Arthur would teach France what it's like to mess with some as great as he.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 23rd 2012, 11:32 pm

Upon seeing the Italian librarian was not paying mind to them, the Russian teen gave a soft ‘hmn’-like sound and turned his attention back to the Mexican. He began to casually walk down the aisle, hoping she’ll follow.

“Well… my lands are whole… whole under d’e Tartar, d’at is. Mr. Khan doesn’t want the lands farthest north, because it’s just far too cold for anyone to live d’ere. a’I hope a’I can shake off his rule soon, though. There’re too many dead bodies for my liking…” Ivan smiled and rose a hand and removed a few stray locks of hair from his eyes. He seemed to blunt when he spoke of such things, as if seeing corpses littering the ground was a day-to-day experience for him.

Amethyst irises cast a cheery glance toward Marina after he spoke. It was hard to tell what everyone was so frightened of about this boy. Yes, he was odd… but was that really a reason to fear someone?

“It’s nice to meet you, Mexi... eh, Marina. Pretty name.. I wish I could help you with your money situation. I know you’ll find a way out of et. People always do."

Ivan blinked a bit as he continued walking at a slow, casual pace. He could vaguely hear the other three arguing, but he paid no attention to what they were saying. Why would he care about another's useless quarreling?

Suddenly, it dawned on him. She was Mexico…? Why hadn’t he heard of that country before? Ivan was a bit closed-in and unaware of the world around him when he was growing up, there was always something new now that he was out of the house. The teen suddenly grew exited at the thought of knowing another country. It might not be so thrilling to a normal nation to learn the presence of another, but Russia enjoyed learning about the things he missed in his former years.

Ivan glanced over the aisle until his eyes fell upon a geography book. He picked up the book and placed it on top of his psychology text before reaching out and lightly grasping Marina’s hand and pulling her toward the tables. His pull and his grip were not rough, but they wasn’t exactly gentle ether. It was also normal to be lead by the hand in his lands, yet he wasn’t aware of his strength just yet.

The Russian lead her to a table only a table or two down from the American, the Brit, and the French boys and placed the book on the wooden surface before settling down in a seat in front of the Mexican. Ivan ignored the tense trio and flipped through the book until he found a large world map and slid the book in her direction.

“I’m not really familiar with Mexico. Can you.. show me…?”
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 24th 2012, 12:37 am

"Heh?!" Accidentally, he bumped himself against the student, who was just exiting from the aisle. What the crapolla! He looked up at the tall student "Chi Alto!" Feliciano gave the student his first explanation... How tall! Looks like it wasn't a ghost at all! Turns out it was a student, but... But how did they get in here? His desk was in front of the door? few questions popped into his head, and tilted his head wondering if the Russian's reasoning fit the case... Since he was new, he hardly know any teacher at all, let alone, he doesn't know that he needed to ask for a 'teachers note' ...

"Capisce! I understand! Go hit those books-sa!"

Happily, Feliciano took the advice as expected. He was rather easy to fool... A true reasoning or not, either way, Feliciano would agree. That's how naive he was. One group of students is done. One more to go! He waved off for the two towards to the study table, wishing them to study hard, but then, he couldn't help but notice there were another /group/ of students. He covered his eyes by hearing that loud noise. "Theres no way a student can fool me under my clock!" He grunted as he clenches his knuckles.

He walked towards the group of students, approaching the American, the French, and the Englishman... He had his angritalia face on. Knowing they weren't ghost anymore, he was no longer scared. Hands were rested on his hip and have his eyes squinted, questioning the students. "Neh! Scusa-meh! Why are you students are in this Library at this hour? Shouldn't you be in a class, listening to a lezione?!"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 24th 2012, 2:02 am

The American gave Francis an uneasy smile, a sweat-drop literally appearing to the side of his face. He was sure the Frenchman was being sarcastic. Surely, he and the Brit had just been arguing, because now there seemed to be an awkward air the American had managed to create. Well, damn. He bit into his bottom lip, eyes still shifting between two of his best friends before he heard the Italian approaching. "Oh, great..." He grumbled quietly, waiting until the Italian stood a short distance away from them.

"I have permission to be in the library. I needed to find a book for, erm...studying?" He said. Well, he really had gotten permission to be here, but he wasn't exactly coming here to find a book to study. He just wanted an excuse to get out of class, since he had finished his work early. He didn't want to be in trouble, so he suddenly wrapped both his arms around Francis' and Arthur's shoulders. Francis on his left, Arthur on his right.

"Actually, we were just about to form our study group! True story! Right, guys?" He cheered happily, giving the Italian a confident voice. He would need to call it his Hero voice in the future.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 24th 2012, 5:28 pm

Francis blinked in surprise, glancing over at the Italian with a rather impassive expression, an eyebrow raised. He was about to open his mouth to speak, however he shut it once the American's arm wrapped around his and Arthur's shoulder. If Arthur disliked being touched, this would've possibly made him even slightly uncomfortable. Yet, Francis didn't seem to mind at all.

"Actually, we were just about to form our study group! True story! Right, guys?"

Despite being just slightly startled at Alfred's words, the French student knew it was best to play along and hope the Italian was convinced. Francis put on his best charming smile, a faint, amused glimmer flickering in his icy blue gaze as he nodded casually, holding back an amused smirk. "Ah, but of course." He agreed just as cheerily, keeping his tone as even as he could.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 24th 2012, 5:41 pm

The Russian boy eyed the three from the corner of his eye as he waited for Marina to point out her country to him on the map. The corner of his ever-smiling lip rose ever so slightly into an amused smirk. Should he tell the Librarian that the three were lying...?

Nah... why meddle in business that wasn't his?

But hey, that one blond boy in the middle could have at least come up with a better excuse. The excuse Ivan gave was actually true, yes... but even he could make up lies off the top of his head better than that...

Ivan gave a light, thoughtful "hmn"-like sound as he averted his attention back again. An odd trio, they were... it both amused the boy and perked his curiosity. However, the platnum-haired teen was in no real mood to associate himself with them at the moment.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 24th 2012, 11:12 pm

Alfred was so thankful the Frenchman had gone along with him. His lie could easily become a truth, anyway. He wouldn't mind forming a study group, even if it meant the Russian needing to join them as well. Oh yes, Alfred had seen Ivan on his way in. He had chosen to ignore him, having nothing important to say to him. In fact, most of the time, the American struggled finding something interesting Ivan might want to hear about.

Thinking about the Russian caused his sapphire gaze to avert from the Italian to Ivan for only a split-second. When his gaze fell upon the Italian again, he said, "See? Now, you have both our word." He said to him with a small, cocky grin.
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 24th 2012, 11:55 pm

"I am sure I'll get along fine. Money crises happen to all countries, right? No problema!" She said it so confidently, it was hard to see the inner, deep worry that she actually held for the situation. But..that would only be a weakness. She would prove to Spain that she could stand on her own, it didn't take anyone to do anything for her.

Marina was a bit surprised when the Russian led her by the hand. In her honest opinion, he didn't seem like a country that would like close contact of any kind. She smiled slightly as he did, maybe he wasn't so different from her after all. She paid no heed to the stronger pull, he seemed naturally stronger. And that was fine, what could be wrong with having strength?

She took a seat in front of the other nation, taking some glances to the group some distance away from them. She turned her attention back when the teen asked her a question. An immediate smile passed her features, was this country really all that interested in her country?

Marina scooted in her chair, closer to the other. She laid the book in the direction between them, so it was easy for both of them to see. Her fingers trailed across the page, stopping at the continent of North America. She fixed her glasses, squinted a bit, then pointed to a general Western part of the landmass.

"It is all of this land, pretty big huh?" She circled a finger around the Southern-Western land, and the West. She still owned Texas at the time, so her lands were significantly bigger than present day Mexico.

At that time, she loved to be around America. He was so spirited and energetic, it fascinated her how he could always look ahead. There were no problems between them, not yet, anyway.

She gave a quick glance at Ivan, almost curiously, and said, "It is pretty big land. There are not many people in the North, but that's just fine."

It couldn't be helped, her attention was averted by the American across the room. She wished she could help him, he had started off pretty well though. Would he really need any help at all? It was a doubt...but she would certainly be there to help. It also crossed her mind for a split second, would Canada get on well? No need to worry, they were both strong boys.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 25th 2012, 12:33 am

The moment theIitalian entered the scene made Arthur's natural instinct of sneaking away or creat a diversion kick in. Sadly, he couldn't cause a distraction or leave because the American put his arm around him as well as Francis.

"Actually, we were just about to form our study group! True story! Right, guys?"

That was by worst lying he has ever heard. If the Italian knew any better, he would know Alfred was lying and that would get all three of them kicked out of the library. Thankfully, the Russian agreed with the American and made the lie believeable. The only problem was Arthur was being touched, again. He clenched his jaw to keep his urge to punch Alfred in the shoulder or throw a book at the librarian. "I think the book we need is right over there." He grumbled, slightly annoyed.

The Brit casually shrugged Alfred's arm off and randomly chose a book of the shelf and picked up his backpack as he walked towards the tables. Just as Arthur walked past the Italian, he bumped into his shoulder, not caring to apologize but only gave the slightest smile that didn't seem to fit quite right. He began to curse under his breathe further away from the small group and settled for a table way in the back. He perferred to be someplace isolated and possibly away from the Russian, who by the looks of it, seemed to have caught interest in the trio. Two's company, three's a crowd.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 25th 2012, 1:12 am

"Uhh...

Grunted the Italian, listening and trying to figure out if whether or not, they are lying or telling the true. He listened to each student, the American, the French and the English, who was slightly different from the two. Turning his back at the Russian who went away with his studying with the Mexican, looks like he was curious about his students, then after, he turned his attention back to the three, thinking of the final word he could give. Well, these students are really serious!

"Well, Study hard, si?!"

Joy! The Italian finally gave his word as he bought the lie what is now considered truth for him. - Quickly, he moved away slightly frightened when the British passed by him, observing him going and getting the book that 'this group might need'... Hm, pretty clever. "He's a big meanie pants, huh?" He commented as he watched. One last time, he looked at the two, and gave them a smile, a smile of his trust, that was soon followed by a nod in understanding.

Looks like his job is done for this. Two group of students are in a student group, pretty clever, on his note looks like the students are being serious this year. He waved off to the two, and went back to his Front Desk, he was done checking up the students. Seems like no one is sneaking classes on his clock! He went back adn finally sat on his chair stretching his arms up, then get back to his work.

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 25th 2012, 8:41 am

"Da..." Ivan commented with a light nod of his head; his eyes had yet to leave the map. It was indeed a large section of land.. why hadn't he heard of it before?

"Hardly anyone but animals live northern of my lands too. Et's just far too cold to support much life. Is et warm in Mexico?" His simple questions might seem somewhat childish to some, but they still seemed curious. The Russian adjusted his violet-and-grey plad scarf and removed strands of loose bangs from over his eyes before folding his arms on the table.

He seemed to just ignore the other three boys now, yet he did seem to notice the aggravated aura that was emitted from the British boy. Ivan cast a glance over to the other boy in the far back and studied him impassivley for a few moments. He didn't care if the other caught him staring blankly, but the thing that drew his attention was the light 'tick' of the Library's wall clock. Upon shifting his gaze and realizing exactly what time it was, Ivan's amethyst irises flew wide open; He seemed to have lost track of time...

"Ah, der'mo..." He whispered a Russian swear to himself as he quickly stood from his seat. Ivan looked at Marina and gave a light, grateful nod of his head.

"aI'm sorry.. but a'I am late for phsycology class..." He apologized while tucking that thick red textbook under an arm. "Thank you." The Russian teen flashed the Mexican a casual smile before turning and hurrying to the Librarian's desk.

"Eh, s'cuse me..." Ivan placed the Phsycology book on Feliciano's desk before casting a brief glance at the clock again. Hm... he was scraping time, but he was only going to be five minutes behind...

The Library is Open! - Page 4 Tumblr_ls5q8nQ4i71qhd6fho1_1280-1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 7:33 am