Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

5 posters

Hello! Nice to meet you~

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Hello! Nice to meet you~ Empty Hello! Nice to meet you~

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 19th 2012, 12:11 am

Well, here I am, after YouTube became lame. I'm new to this whole forum thing sooooooo, I may be slow ._. I am 17(OLD IN MY EYES) and I live in California~ ;D I've roleplayed on YouTube and talked to some of you so I don't feel completely friendless. I'm a pretty chill guy so don't be shy! Hit me up in PM or on tumblr, if any of you have one. That's about it, I guess.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Hello! Nice to meet you~ Empty Re: Hello! Nice to meet you~

Post  Ivan Braginski March 19th 2012, 12:13 am

Hey, stranger :3

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, ask Fem!Russia, Transylvania, or Italy.

I suggest you start working on your application now so you can really join in on the Gauken Hetalia thing.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 19th 2012, 12:31 am

You didn't tell us your name! So I'll call you 'Stranger' just like Russia did! LOL! Anyway, Welcome To Hetalia International! I gave you a full basic instructions to use this site, and I'm really glad you followed them all! Great job! I'm proud of you! You're a very great England role player, so you might wanna show that role playing of yours, I'm really sure you're going to blow our minds!

Be an active member and be sure to participate in Gakuen Hetalia! This role playing site is just not General Role playing! There's also called Gakuen Hetalia, where it actually takes place like a /real/ school. Try to be part of tha Gakuen Magic Club, I think you're right for the job! GO BLACK MAGIC!

If you have any question, contact any member, mods, like myself and the 2 Admins, Fem!Russia and Transylvania! We can't wait to see you role play!
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 19th 2012, 12:52 am

I was so busy trying to think up what to post that I forgot to include that. FAIL. The name's William, but you can call me Will. I think it's common :l I don;t think I can compare to your level of roleplaying though! Everything sounds so cool, so I will participate as much as I can. Black Magic is the best. LOL. Thanks for the warm welcome :3
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski March 19th 2012, 12:54 am

You're welcome. Feel free to drop in the chatbox at the bottom of the home page while you're at it :3
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas March 19th 2012, 1:32 am

Ivan Braginski wrote:Feel free to drop in the chatbox at the bottom of the home page while you're at it :3

You should keep in mind the Chatbox, Will.I.Am. Russia sounds desperate to have a conversation with the British dude! Everyone has their own role playing style, we're all unique, but thank you though! I feel so flattered, I am still improving my role playing, maybe perhaps I could learn from you! And You're welcome! Don't be shy to start something!
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 19th 2012, 4:39 pm

Hey it's great to see you here ) 3 )> but anyways welcome talk to me any time XDD
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland March 20th 2012, 1:30 am

Hahaha, I should go chat with Russia. You're welcome Learn? Now I feel flattered! I'll try but that's tough when I get shy...over the internet :l
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen March 21st 2012, 10:11 am

Hii, and welcome to out amazing forum! <33
    I hope you have fun here. x3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 8:08 pm