Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Ivan Braginski
Ivana Braginska
7 posters

Welcome to English/Literature Class

Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to English/Literature Class

Post  Ivana Braginska April 4th 2012, 12:26 am

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 2 28as1o2

Victoria stood in front of her desk. "Well, I am a British woman but I grew up in a very high class home where etiquette, manners and culture were always required to be taught. I am fluent in French and I love to read literature and educate young minds, such as yourself. I can play seven instruments but my favorite is my violin and I am also a graduate from Gakuen Hetalia Academy."

Victoria put a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to English/Literature Class

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 4th 2012, 12:34 am

"Ah, I see," Francis chuckled a bit and smiled, comfortable at getting to know a bit about his teacher already on the first day. "Violin is a rather beautiful instrument, in both sight and sound. How long have you been teaching, Miss Kirkland?" He asked curiously, pausing for a moment to write his name on his paper, straighten up, and turn it in.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 4th 2012, 12:40 am

"A few years but I've been playing violin since I was twelve."

She took his paper and put it with the others on her desk.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 4th 2012, 5:17 pm

"How lovely." Francis smiled, brushing his hair back. "I suppose it's good to start young, mademoiselle. Makes it a bit easier to learn." He replied, sauntering over back to his seat.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 5th 2012, 7:47 pm

"You are dismissed. Have a nice day."
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 5th 2012, 7:59 pm

Victoria sat back in her chair and read herself a book as she waited for her next students.

Post  Guest April 5th 2012, 8:07 pm

Romano, who had finally escaped his brother from the library, headed to his class. "If I'm lucky this one won't be here as well..." he grumbled to himself, a few steps away from the door. Opening it, his hopes were shattered when he saw the female sitting at a desk. "Damn." was all he said, barely audible to anyone but himself as he sat as far away from her as possible. He looked at his watch, sighing loudly and resting his head on the palm of his hand, staring at a random direction. The Italian wasn't in the mood for this.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 5th 2012, 8:09 pm

Crap! It's a minute left before this Italian would be late. "Huff Huff!" Panting came out from the Italian, trying his best to get to his class on time. He spent so much time, having out with the beautiful Russian female he just met, however, sadly on his note, he didn't got her name! He kept on running though hallways, left and right, then he saw his brother walking towards a certain class room.

"FRATELLO!" Happily, hugged his older brother from behind then quickly let go knowing he would get pushed away in a minute or so. He continues to run towards the room, finally! Destination reached!

Feliciano barged into the door, opening it and slamming it across the wall, panting. Unbelievably, sweat rolled down the side of his head... Boy, this must have been a work out for young Feliciano. He panted and raised his hand, almost flailing it.

"PRESENTE!"

Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 5th 2012, 8:25 pm

The Victorian woman took out her pocket watch and looked at the time. "Hmph. On time. For once Feliciano Vargas." She put the book down on the desk and stared at the two Italian males.

Post  Guest April 5th 2012, 8:37 pm

The Italian turned to the two, scowl making it obvious he doesn't want to deal with either of them. Watching his brother pant, he rolled his eyes at the stupidity. "Thats what you get for taking a siesta idiota! Maybe next time you'll actually try to think!" Romano hissed at his brother, and turned back away from the two, finding the wall more interesting.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 5th 2012, 8:42 pm

Feliciano still pants, he turned over to his brother... "What...? I wasn't taking siestas! I meet this gorgeous lady! I will show them to-a-you! I'm not lying! And si, I dont want..." Finally had caught to his breathing, he turned to his teacher, seeing how gorgeous she was. He felt silent, even those his eyes were close he could see her. Her gold hair, green eyes, and slim body, someone to die for. Eyes slowly opened and look at you. "My... Too young to look like a teacher~"
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 5th 2012, 8:59 pm

Victoria shot a glare at the other Vargas. "I have heard about you too Romano Vargas. I heard you like to use insulting language but not in my class sir. This is ENGLISH and I expect that you speak like an Englishman." She turned her head to Feliciano and took off her reading classes. "Why don't you take a seat, young man?"

After making sure the two Italians were seated, Victoria turned their attention to the board. "As for starters, you can write me a paragraph, 5 sentences, about yourself. This is your warm-up. Generally, warm-ups should be completed in the first 10 minutes of class but this will also be counted for an assignment. It is due at the end of the class period. You may start now."

Post  Guest April 5th 2012, 9:07 pm

"Humph. Whatever. I'm Italian in case you haven't noticed, so I won't be turning into your Englishman any time soon." He shot back, then looked over at his brother. "Fratello, don't flirt with a teacher, shes nothing but a vecchia megera." Romano sneered in response, fishing out paper from his bag as well as a pen.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 5th 2012, 9:14 pm

Ouch O.o I understood that!

"Romano!"Embarrassed, he moved himself towards his brother and covered his mouth. He looked over at the teacher with a crying, whining look plastered on his face. "I'm very sorry, he can be a dick sometimes, but you know, he's a really nice-sa-person!" Let go of hold of his brother and quickly took a seat, getting away from the strict, teacher, he looked at the board, and wasn't paying attention what the teacher just said.

"That sounds a lot of work... I just wrote and essay at History Class... " He looked down at his desk and begins to cry, let alone whine.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 5th 2012, 9:24 pm

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 2 Ih7jnt

Alfred needed to be smacked silly. He had only just realized his English assignment was with him for the past few days, instead of with his Professor. He tugged on his tie due to the nerves he was feeling as he approached her room. Just sound sincere...and really sad, he thought.

This was going to take luck.

Pulling her door open just enough so that he could peek in, he looked right toward her desk, ignoring any other students that might be in there. After all, he had only come to deliver his late assignment. "Excuse me, Ms. Kirkland?" He said in a rather squeaky tone, as if he were nervous. He quickly cleared his throat and took control of his voice, saying, "I realized I still had my assignment with me...may I turn it in now?"
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 5th 2012, 9:39 pm

Victoria turned her head towards the American. "I'll take it but you'll have SOME credit, not all." She turned to the Italians. "Get to work!"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones April 5th 2012, 9:48 pm

Welcome to English/Literature Class - Page 2 Ih7jnt

The American frowned, but understood. It was what he deserved, but surprisingly, he had actually done the assignment. Instead of doodling pictures, or repeating a single word multiple times. Turning on his heel, he nearly left the room until he noticed the Italians. He raised a brow, about to comment on what they were doing, but decided to just go back to his Math class.

Shaking his head, he exited the classroom after saying, "Thank you, Ms. Kirkland."

Post  Guest April 5th 2012, 9:52 pm

"Mmmph?!" Romano was shocked at how his brother attempted to shut him up, and growled at the teacher before pausing and smiling to himself. Soon he got to work on his small paragraph after Italy returned to his own seat.
    My name is Romano. I really don't like much, but I hate a lot of shit stuff. Well...thats not true I fucking love tomatos. Yeah you heard me. This is now five sentences.
    The Italian quickly finished writing his 'paper' and flipped it over, starting to sketch his English teacher. However it wasn't 100% accurate. He had made her look much older, as if she was in her 60s. It was a good picture, though not nearly as good as his twin's art. Flipping it back to the side with his small paragraph, he added:
    I also like to draw.
    Romano looked up, signalling that he was done. His trademark scowl was replaced with a challenging smirk, but he quickly covered it by looking towards his watch again.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 5th 2012, 10:02 pm

- "Get to work!" - Feliciano winced his eyes, hearing that firm demanding voice. My, much similar to Germany, but yet, this voice is something can be stabbed at. He grabbed a paper his paper and pen, then laid the paper on his desk. Patting the pen on his cheek, he moved on top the side, looking over at his brother's work. Couldn't see anything, how come this man write so fast?! Since they were twins, he just assumed maybe, the might have the same lifestyle?

"Ne?!" Feliciano complained the moment his brother turned down his paper. "I was looking at that, Fratello!"

He sighed in defeat that he couldn't longer copy his brother's work. He looked at the paper, had nothing else what to write about himself. He looked at the paper and began writing something at least.

Written on the paper:

'Pasta...
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 5th 2012, 10:23 pm

Victoria decided to walk around and see how the paragraphs were coming. As Victoria walked around, she noticed the drawing.

Oh how cute... she thought cynically.

Post  Guest April 5th 2012, 10:42 pm

Yawning, the eldest Italian rested his head on his palm again, closing his eyes will full intention of taking a nap. Strange, he felt a little dizzy...Shaking it off, Romano tried to relax, however he started to sway lightly. "Ugh.." the boy placed his head in both of his hands, facing down towards the desk. "The hell..?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 5th 2012, 11:55 pm

North Italy, looking at his paper, he was close to stressing out, tapping the point of his pen against the desk. What more things he could say about himself? There's too much to say and he already writ them all down in History Class, no way he could spell out some of his few words. He placed his hand on his head, patting it lightly as he think for a few more words to write about himself...

In the paper

'Pasta... I like Pasta. Women... I like Women. White Flags... I carry them all the time. I'm Italian. My name is Feliciano Vargas!

"Veh?!"
    Feliciano smiled, finally accomplished something for once, especially in this very own school. All he ever did was become late and whine about school work, which was somehow very reasonable for him. He sees students do that all the time! Smiling, he turned to his brother to boast "Hey Romano-...." His smiles quickly disappears seeing his brother, in slight of pain. He would place his hand on Romano's shoulder with a worried look on his face. "What's-sa-wrong, Fratello?"
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 6th 2012, 10:24 am

Victoria saw the strange reaction from the Italian and said, "Romano Vargas, go down to the infirmary if you are feeling unwell."

Post  Guest April 9th 2012, 8:22 pm

An Estonian walked into the hallways alone without his brother. He stopped in front of his English Classroom door and took a deep breath, holding the door knob. He was late... Again. For the fact that it was okay to be late the first meeting because he had a reasonable explanation, but this... He didn't have any. An ace student, he loves school, why the hell he goes to his classes late? That isn't supposed to happen. He took one big and deep breath again, turned the doorknob entering his class room. Staring at the floor as he entered, he was disappointed enough to be late as well as being scolding by the teacher.

Said faintly "I'm sorry I am late, Ms. Kirkland."

He walked toward a random desk and grabbed a seat.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 9th 2012, 8:34 pm

The grey-haired Russian teen silently walked through the hallway with his hands slung in the pockets of his dark pants.

The boy wore the same attire he had the last week; knee-high winter boots, dark pants, black hoodie zipped only half way, and a white shirt that sagged to a V-shape down to mid- chest. A purple-and-grey plad scarf was slung loosley around his neck that covered most of the small patch of skin that the front of the shirt failed to cover.

Ivan seemed to observe the kids he passed with silent curiosity; it seemed he was a little bit nervous around such a large, noisy crowd, yet at the same time... he wanted to talk to someone. He just wasn't quite sure how to approach anyone in this new territory yet.

His right hand slipped out of his pocket and moved his bangs out of his eyes as he came across the Englishroom; hopefully he wasn't too late. He had forgotten to turn in his paragraph the first week... But he was proud of himself, despite the face that it was poorly written; it was one of the longest papers he's ever written in English.

"Priviet, ma'am..." A soft smile touched the boy's lips as he approached the teacher. He reached out and set a folded peice of paper on her desk. The paper wrote;

My name is Ivan Braginski, and i'm from Russia. My name is spoken "EE-vahn," not "Ai-van". I get annoyed when people call me that. I am going to turn 17 in June. I don't know who my parents are, but I live with a Mongolian called Mr. Khan. He is sort of mean, but i will get in trouble if he finds out i said so. I don't know his first name. My best friend is a yak. I'm not allowed to say anything else.

After setting his paper on the teacher's desk, the tall Russian boy walked over to his seat in the far back corner and settled down in it. He took his normal position of interlacing his fingers and set them on his desk. He allowed his silvery bangs to cover his eyes, making it look like he was staring down at his hands, but he was watching the other student in the room through the corner of his eye. The other's accent was different than everyone else's... what was his name again...Eduard, right...? That fit...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 12:40 am