Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Luka Bondevik
Alfred F. Jones
7 posters

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome)

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome)

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 3rd 2012, 8:22 pm

-sneaks in-
    Francis claims the March Hare *Q*
    -poofs out-

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 FBHIMHWonderland
    "Mon dieu, what's this I hear? Dear Alice has forgotten her name? Naughty, naughty little Alice." The flambouyant, cackling voice chided out rather cheerily, as the Hare sauntered into view, swinging a gold pocketwatch absentmindedly in one gloved hand. Eavesdropping seemed to be one of the Hare's strong points, as he merely chuckled heartily, tattered and bandaged ears twitching. His icy gaze flickered with amusment as they switched to Cheshire, pulling the Canadian over with his tail.

"Although, I say, if she denies being our Alice, then perhaps it's just the wrong Alice!!" Cackled the Hare, his free hand tugging lightly on one of his tattered ears, continuing to swing the watch about casually; upon close inspection, it was clear the watch belonged to the White Rabbit. "I mean, look at the timid little thing. More like the Dormouse rather than our Alice, don't you think?"

A smirk curled at the Hare's lips as he strode past, sitting down at the table before picking up and flinging a spoon at the Hatter with a, quite literally, insane cackle, his other hand continuing to fling the watch, which began ticking softly.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome)

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 4th 2012, 1:46 am

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Wonderland

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.
    And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

The Canadian stopped dead in her tracks when the Cheshire blocked her path. Her cheeks lit up a dusted shade of pink when he pulled her so close towards him. She wasn't used to such closeness~

She was planning on rejecting once more when the Hatter arrived, pulling her back to the table with his gentle grip. That odd mix of seduction and insanity in his eyes was quite...attractive. If they had really prepared such a thing just for her, she truly couldn't decline. It would be a waste of hard work.

"F-for me?" She blinked in confusion. "In that case... I suppose I'll stay... but only if you can explain to me exactly what this whole...Alice theory is about.."
    Fish

Post  Fish May 4th 2012, 5:23 am

Thanks, Aleksei. That makes me feel a lot better. I'm worried I won't be able to portray both Gilbert and the King of Hearts very well...xD Also, I sort of skimmed through stuff, so if there are any errors, I'll go back and fix them...and I'm well aware that the Gilbert's appearance is uncannily similar to the Cheshire's. -le pokerface-

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Sss-3-2

"...I wouldn't tell her anything if I were you, Hatter..."

A disembodied and intimidating voice echoed throughout dark forest of Wonderland, followed by chilling laughter. A gleaming pair of crimson eyes materialized into thin air, the rest of his body following suit. A prominent, mischevious grin was set upon Gilbert's lips. "...Pardon me for the intrusion, but upon hearing such a wonderful party taking place, I simply had to attend." An outright lie and excuse if there ever was one. The male took a few steps forward, adjusting the black tie under his red-pinstripe tailcoat. "Of course, introductions shouldn't be necessary, but for the sake of our guest..." He glanced over at the timid Alice, a pale eyebrow raised in interest. "...The King of Hearts graces you all with his presence." He removed the crown from his head and bowed in a grandoise manner, not before shooting a taunting look at the Cheshire Cat. You're not the only one with a few magic tricks, pet...The male rose and placed the crown gently back on his head, keeping his eyes solely on Alice. He had been far too anxious to depend solely on his guards and reacted upon his own impulse. In fact, he left so hastily that he had forgotten to bring his beloved sceptor with him. Gilbert wasn't even aware that another girl had be taken towards his palace while he went a search of his own.

Gilbert approached the girl suddenly, grasping her hand gently in his own. He leaned over to plant a kiss on it and stood upright once more, beaming at her. "My dear Alice, it's an honor to meet you at long last...I've heard that you cannot recall who you are?" He looked over her shoulder to take a peek at the others before bringing an arm around her shoulder and turned her around and guided her far enough to be out of earshot. Whatever he had to tell her, the other troublemakers did not have to hear. Gilbert whispered lowly into her ear. "Alice, I can assure you that these maniacs know nothing about you. Delusional people tell delusioned stories. Trust me, my dear. I have lived long enough in Wonderland to know..." He paused for a moment to allow the female to contemplate his words before pursuing the discussion further. "...Come with me, Alice. I can tell you the truth and sanity you so desperately seek..." He moved away from her to extend his hand towards her. "I can give you what you are looking for. Ditch the mental patients behind and follow me where you'll be safe." Gilbert smiled charmingly at her, attempting to appear as sane and as a gentle loving king as possible; two out of the many things he was not. But if Alice believed his facade, it wouldn't matter. He only hoped and prayed that she would be as naive as he made her out to be...
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 4th 2012, 12:57 pm

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.
    And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

The disembodied voice and chilling laughter that suddenly struck the air left the poor Canadian trembling. The royal figure that appeared seemed much more sinister than the ridiculous crowd she had been trying to leave. But yet, he bowed to them and focused his attention to her. His beaming introduction gradually wore away the girl's skepticism that he was worse company than the group of maniacs.

Additionally, he knew something, and she could tell. By the way he pulled her apart to speak with her, she concluded it must be something important, and at the moment, he was the only sane, or at least seemingly sane, person she could find.

"...Come with me, Alice. I can tell you the truth and sanity you so desperately seek... I can give you what you are looking for. Ditch the mental patients behind and follow me where you'll be safe."

The Canadian found herself hesitating for a moment, staring at his open hand in thought. Finally, after the many encounters she'd had, she had met someone who had some sense of manner. He wanted to help her out and he knew how confused she was. Whatever he planned on telling her, she was willing to hear it.

My name is Alice. But who is Alice? She wondered. It was time the girl got some answers for herself.

Returning the the King of Hearts' charming smile, Alice placed her delicate hand in his open palm. "Your Majesty, that is the best idea I have heard all day. I'd be quite honored if I could follow along~" She spoke quietly so that the group would have to strain to hear her words- not like they were really of any concern to those maniacs anyway.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 4th 2012, 6:11 pm

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Insane_wolf_1_by_Kazmedia-1
    Ivan swayed his cat-like tail on the ground with a light giggle. He reached out one of his large clawed paws toward the vodka bottle and picked it up much like a human would. Humming an off little tune through bared fangs, the grinning Cheshire wolf began to pour the clear liquor into a cup of tea. The wolf dipped his snout toward the cup and was about to take a lap when that chilling laughter burst through the woods. At first, the wolf did nothing but give a light, irritated growl.... but once those amethyst irises found the figure forming in midair, the creature gasped and shot out of his chair. The large beast jumped onto the table and sprang for the trees opposite to where the King of Hearts was, sending tea pots shattering and goodies and silverware flying everywhere... but oddly enough, it all flew back together once the wolf had passed.

"Oh dear, oh dear oh dear... can't get caught, now can we, da?" The wolf pipped cheerily to himself as he sprang over a patch of blue mushrooms. The creature vanished into the woods with only a few short bounds, allowing the king only but a brief glance before vanishing.

The Cheshire wolf was no coward... oh, no not all all. Anyone who has known that savage maniac would tell you the exact same. He feared not the King nor Queen... so why did he bolt?

" 'ey!" Rori quit her skipping and folded her accessorized arms in front of her chest; she seemed to completally ignore the fleeing wolf as the Gilbert began to take her new "friend" away. The female Hatter glared those sharp emerald irises straight at the king... but she just couldn't keep a straight face. A loud PFFT noise burst from the tattooed Celt as she clapped a hand over her mouth. After a fit of giggling, the red-haired girl finally straightened up and took a hold of Alice's hand before tugging her back to the table.

"I think she's fine right where she is, your 'ighness...." Rori shot an icy glance toward the dark King while pushing the blond girl back to the table

.The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Tumblr_luxjfmh4Tb1qjreano1_500

Post  Guest May 4th 2012, 6:44 pm

Alek would laugh and dodge the spoon that was sent to his head. He knew his best friend far too well! "Ah! Alice, my dear, would you care for some tea with extra sugar?" he said filling her tea cup with more sugar than actual tea. He chuckled and stood up on the table walking towards the king. His eyes were wide and they were the color of blood underneath the shade of his top hat.

The hatter gave a laugh that would send chills down anyone's spine..

He stared darkly at him standing in front of Alice. "Alice you don't want to go with this man." oh this man. He had a hatred so deep, it reached every known fiber in his body, including the very hat on his head. What, with all the stabbing and killing. And the hat making. The man had horrid taste! Ugh..it was dreaded. He was well aware of the sword he had taken from his brother. It was held in his waist near where his pins and needles were.

((sorry no picture..I'm on Le IPad.@Gil: and yes it is! But you're doing a great job. Keep it up ^^))
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 4th 2012, 7:28 pm

The Hare merely cackled heartily when Alek dodged the spoon, grinning with amusment and shaking with mad laughter...yet, the Hare's laughter was cut short, his tattered ears twitching at the sound of the King's chilling voice.

"Oh, mon dieu.." Fretted the now jittery Hare quietly, the constant ticking of the pocketwatch abruptly ceasing at the King's sudden appearence. Wringing his hands together nervously after slipping the watch in his pocket, the Hare shrank back in his chair, looking flustered while his tattered ears flattened against his head.

He kept his gaze lowered, not bothering nor daring to get up and run off like the Cheshire wolf did; quite frankly, the action surprised the Hare, although he didn't push the matter further. Refusing to speak up, the Hare sat there anxiously as he listened to the others, twitching every now and then.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland May 4th 2012, 8:26 pm

OCC: Oh damn! I completely forgot to read some of the replies and when I finally did I noticed I missed one. So let's just act like Vlad kept silent then ran off.

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Knight12

Vlad took his chance to run off from the group..it was true for him, he was a weakling. He ran endlessly though the forest, obviously lost as he would always be in the forest. He always hated being lost in forests since an incident years ago, and instantly he dropped to his knees trying to hold back tears of his pained experience.

"N...Neh...Don't cry..." He mumbled trying to wipe the tears back with his armored forearm. He started to wonder how he even became a knight, was it because of his brother? He didn't even have his weapon, so if he were to be attacked, it would mark the death of a soldier that could be easily replaced with a simple child, or even an idiot without any training.

He sat against a tree then, closed the visor to his helmet, and closed his eyes and lower his head. He kept his soft cry of fear silent as he felt as death would approach him soon.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 5th 2012, 2:21 pm

Alice pulled back against the Celt as was dragged back to the table and regrettably seated once more. She said nothing to the Hatter's suggestion of overly sugared tea and crossed her arms in rejection. But his next movements surprised her. Whether it was out of foul intent or protection, he seemed keen on keeping the girl away from the Red King who had appeared before them.

The entire atmosphere of the party had suddenly changed with that of both the Hatter's and the King's. It was tenser, darker, filled with anger and a seething hatred. It was no question my the March Hare chose to shrink down into his seat. Yet Alice remained independent, challenging the Hatter's statement.

"Oh? Then prove it. Give me one good reason why I should not accompany His Highness away from this mad tea party."
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 5th 2012, 2:40 pm

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Tumblr_luxjfmh4Tb1qjreano1_500

"Because 'e's (he's...) madder than we are, my dear.." The female hatter's peirced lip rose in an eerie grin, shooting a bitter glance toward the king before reaching out for a teacup.

The Celt poured herself a cup of tea and added several spoonfulls of sugar to it before bringing it to her lips and taking a sip.

" 'is 'ighness is like sugar in tea. I don't really know 'ow... I just liked 'ow the metaphor sounds."

Surprisingly enough, Rori Kirkland didn't fall into a fit of giggling after that odd statement. Instead, she just casually sipped her tea from where she sat, avoiding eye contact with the dark King and simply musing her gaze around.

Post  Guest May 5th 2012, 5:10 pm

The man did not say anything, for the celtic woman had taken the words out of his mouth. He still held his glare towards the king, his arm was ready to reach for his sword in case of anything but he made no note of doing so. He debated wether to even say anything against the man, for if he did, Alice might go against his words and go with the king.
    He couldn't lose her again. It had been so long.
    Far too long..
    He seemed to glare at that kissass friend of his. He sometimes wondered why he still chose to be friends with him. Perhaps it was this history they had
    The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 F22d02ce6827f5c26885bbe444fb5823_bp

First ever Havana rp

Up above, not to far from Vlad's head, was a small blaze of light. As the moments passed, the blaze got bigger and bigger and soon took the shape of a well formed woman. Her long brown hair was let loose in thick curls underneath the top hat complete with goggles, hanging down near her deep chocolate colored eyes. She tilted her head at the boy. She had great wings coming out the back of her black corset, the color of gold. Her long tanned legs crossed, exposed from the bottom of her dress that she had picked up over her knees and she was barefoot, runes running up her legs into glorious designs. Her chin was rested on a gloved fist.
    "Why do you weep young one?" her accent was obviously Latin, and her voice was like silk. She tilted her head at him, her eyes had shown great interest.

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Steampunk-tags-pictures-216591

((Pay no mind to the contrast of the details of what I wrote and what actually is on the picture..I couldn't find any Latin/dark skinned fairies so I just picked this one. ;;w;;))

Last edited by Aleksei Braginski on May 5th 2012, 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Too short of a reply and I was adding Havana in this ^^)
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 5th 2012, 6:04 pm

Okay. So, I am behind on this. Don't mind the way my post is written - - it is a response to all I have missed v________v; Oh, and Bertgil and I discussed that Cheshire would have a hard time choosing sides. In other words, he sucks up to the King to save his own ass, but when the King isn't around, he is on Hatter's side. Yes. He is an ass.

The Cheshire had fallen silent again, tail swaying behind him as he watched the event unfold before his yellow-green eyes. However, when the King presented himself, the Cheshire made a small sound of surprise. He looked around at everyone uneasily before allowing his eyes to fall on the King again. It was only then, did he notice the King was looking right him, the look putting the cat in his place. Cheshire was well aware that the King had powers of his own and the cat bowed his head as he climbed down from the table.

Once the King finished with Alice and she was dragged over by the other guests, the Cheshire moved towards the King. Submitting himself, he dropped to his knees and rubbed the King's leg with his head, purring within his throat. "The others don't like you, your Highness. But I like you...I do." He told him. He most likely wouldn't have been doing this had the Cheshire wolf not left, but the cat needed to save his own skin.

"Am I still your favorite cat in this mad land?" He asked, curling his tail around the King's leg. He stopped when he saw the Hatters trying to talk Alice into staying with them, and then watched them all give horrible looks to the King. He gave an uneasy grin, backing himself closer behind the King so that he was literally behind his legs, peeking around them at everyone.

Post  Guest May 5th 2012, 11:32 pm

((@Alfred: Scumbag cat.
    XD))
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 5th 2012, 11:57 pm

{ I know. I'm sorry D': I had to do it, though. }

Post  Guest May 6th 2012, 12:34 am

Alfred F. Jones wrote:{ I know. I'm sorry D': I had to do it, though. }

((still scumbag cat. -sprays with water- NO HATS FOR YOU.))

(Lolwut Jk))
    Fish

Post  Fish May 6th 2012, 1:09 am

Guys, I want to strangle a puppy right now........................-sobbed in a dark corner all alone-.............

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Sss-4-1
    Gilbert glanced down at the cat groveling by his feet in confusion. What the hell?

"Am I still your favorite cat in this mad land?"

The male cleared his throat softly and adjusted his tie once more, walking a few steps backwards over Alfred so that the other was in front of him. "Oh Cheshie, I absolutely adore you of course..." He gazed at him lovingly, running his hand up the base of his neck and into his hair, ruffling it gently as if petting him. "It's a rather good thing I find slight favor with you Cheshie. Otherwise, if I didn't..." The male entwined his fingers with Alfred's golden locks and painfully yanked his head back. He gave him a mocking smile before roughly thrusting him face-first onto the ground. The smile only increased with amusement as he stepped over Alfred and knelt in front of him. He grasped the other's chin tenderly and forced the Cheshire Cat to look at him. "God forbid I ever lose favor with you, my pet. If I ever did, the last words you'd ever hear would be..." He leaned in closer as his voice dropped into a almost seductive whisper. "...Off. With. His. Head." He cackled wildly and stood up to dust himself off, but his laughter was cut short by a voice speaking at the table.

" 'is 'ighness is like sugar in tea. I don't really know 'ow... I just liked 'ow the metaphor sounds."

The king's eyes narrowed at the source of the voice, but he still spoke with a cheery disposition. "Why, Miss Hatter! You've got quite the tongue, haven't you?" In a puff of red smoke, the male disappeared from the feline's side and reappeared on his knees on the table in front of the Celt. Somehow, he had managed to grab ahold of her tongue within his two fingers and pressed the edge of a small knife that had materialized into his hand. "It'd be a shame for you to lose it..." He trailed the blade's tip against the side of her tongue and left a shallow cut down the length of it, causing small beads of blood to surface. He pressed his forehead against the female's, his eyes boring deep into her soul. "I'd suggest you learn how to keep quiet." Gilbert then found himself licking the cut clean of blood from the Celt's tongue, noting hints of tea and sugar as if it were a common thing to do.
    He released the Celt and stood up onto the table, stepping on fine porcelain and spilling cream and sugar without a care. Suddenly, he threw his weapon at the male Hatter's top hat, sending it flying off of his head as the knife pierced it. The weapon, including the hat, lodged itself into a tree trunk behind him ways off. Bright crimson eyes glared with suffocating intensity at the male Hatter, challenging him to attack if he dared. He scoffed and turned away from him as he examined every face present at the table. He crossed his hands over his chest and shook his head in disappointment. "You're all rather fortunate, I must say. I feel quite forgiving today...I won't be setting the Bandersnatch upon you all, regardless of how upsetting you've all been!"

"Oh, mon dieu.."

Gilbert stopped and finally noticed the March Hare who sat quietly in his seat, cowering like a cornered animal. "You there! Little rabbit! ...You'd especially make a fine meal for the Jabberwocky too, don't you think?" He flashed him a demented smile and disappeared into another puff of smoke. The king reappeared beside Alice, sitting on the edge of the wooden table with his legs swinging back and forth in leisure. "Now Alice, don't let these people deceive you. All they want to do is hurt you! Maybe even eat you!!" He laughed softly and placed his hand over hers. "I understand if you might be frightened of me after my...previous actions, but I assure you, there is nothing to be afraid of. Strict punishment must be dealt upon unruly children, wouldn't you agree?" He smiled earnestly at her before he jumped off the table and stood behind her chair, resting his hand onto the back of it. The male looked over everyone once more with a stern and serious look; any past traces of folly and amusement were gone. "Alice has already reached a decision. She'll be coming with me and away from the rest of you raving lunatics. Any interference will be met with a swift and immediate execution." Gilbert walked away from the table with a sense of finality and Alice's chair sprung to life, following close behind with the girl still seated. Before he set foot into the thicket, he paused, as did the chair, and turned around with a fake kindness sets into features. "I forgot to mention that I had a wonderful time with you all. I do hope we can do this again." As he spoke, Alice began to fade away, being sent directly to the Red Palace. Gilbert took a deep bow before the others before he too began to dissolve. Much like his entry, his body vanished first, leaving only his glaring eyes behind before it disappeared as well.

"...Have a very merry Unbirthday, loves..."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 6th 2012, 1:55 am

-JOINS GIL IN THE DARK CORNER- NUUUUUUUUUUUU TwT -sobs with you-

Alice was too stunned by what she saw to do anything. She wasn't sure whether she should have done something or not, but by the looks of it, it would have been a bad idea. However, once again, the King approached her and urged her to understand. She wanted to believe every word he said, but a part of her felt as though it was screaming out in denial of his words. Nevertheless, she remained silent and simply cast her gaze at the hands on her lap.

She was not so surprised when the chair began to move on its own and she began disappearing with it. She had seen enough of Wonderland to become accustomed to the awkward happenings. Just before completely disappearing, she shot one final glance at the members of the tea party, a slight flicker of worry in her lavender hues. What had she gotten herself into?

The next moment, Alice found herself in a new environment - a castle of red and black. It was such a new experience for her, she wasn't sure how to react. She raised her gaze up to the King of Hearts who had brought her there, and finally spoke out. "..Thank you...for doing all that..." Though it was sincere, her thanks came out in an awkward tone. His actions hadn't exactly fit what a comforting and graceful a king as she had originally made him out to be.

Post  Guest May 6th 2012, 3:45 pm

[center]Alek's eyes went wide, his red irises were still without blinking. He felt his pulse go quick and he heard it in his eardrums.
    Boom. Boom. Boom.
    His scars would be shown, from the time of his first battle, a stitched up scar underneath his bangs, which had been shown when they blew up from the force of the hat being thrown off. A scar at the base of the back of his neck, from where he was to be beheaded, and one scar which was scarcley visible underneath his white hair from where he had gotten in a fight with the king himself. Bad memories stuck like scars. Litterally.
    "He's Lying!!" he managed to yell out in pure rage. He really hoped that she didn't believe all this pure bullshit.
    "If I do recall, we aren't cannibals." he muttered aloud walking towards Alice quickly as she began to vanish. "Alice!!" he exclaimed, practically diving for her managing to grab her fading wrist.
    His eyes were wide, they showed the hint of helplessness. He stood up and bit his lip, looking at the Celt. He walked towards her opened her mouth and put in a small teaspoon of sugar over it. The wound healing quickly. He looked down his bangs covered the blood red eyes.
    The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 F22d02ce6827f5c26885bbe444fb5823_bp
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 6th 2012, 7:29 pm

@Aleksei: EYAAAH! Don't spray water on me! D'X
    @Bertgil: ...why are you so fucking magical? =o=; That post...I...it...it has taken most the words right out of my mouth.

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Cheshire
    The cat purred in delight as the King ran his hand up the base of his neck and proceeded to pet him. It made his striped tail curl tighter around the King's leg and he made to lean his body more against him, but the King had shifted his position. The Cheshire blinked as he felt the King's slender fingers raking into his hair, only whimpering when he had managed to yank on it. The cat proceeded to cry out as his face was slammed into the ground. This treatment, was why Cheshire did not fully trust the King. This is where his alliance to the Hatter came in, but whenever the King was around, he had to suck up. He may have nine lives, but the King could take them all out in one swing. And the cat did not want that...

When he was forced to look into the King's eyes, it could be seen that he was extremely hurt. He looked as though he might cry, but despite being hurt, his cheeks also possessed a faint blush. He liked the King when he was gentle...and nice, like this. But, of course, that didn't last long as he leaned forward and whispered darkly into the cat's twitching ear.

"...Off. With. His. Head."

Alfred's eyes widened and he proceeded to cling to the King's leg. "Oh, please, your Majesty! Don't say such things! I promise I shall always remain your fav-" His useless speech went unheard as the King disappeared in a cloud of red smoke and reappeared elsewhere, leaving the cat to fall over without support. When the Cheshire's eyes found him, he looked hurt once again...a frown causing his lips to quiver.

He supposed he should just leave...Hatter would most likely be getting angry at him once the King left, and obviously, the King was more worried about Alice than him. So, like he usually did, his image began to fade. And for once, it seemed, the Cheshire cat was not grinning maniacally.

Note: He is disappearing just for now. I'll have him join at random again, soon.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mad Time Party (All Countries welcome)

Post  Luka Bondevik May 6th 2012, 10:38 pm

OOC: You guys are like lightning, I can't even respond that quick. You guys make my role playing experience more exciting. I love all of you guys.

Dark Alice was starting to regain her conscious when she noticed that she was in a dark lit room. She walked around to see where she was, but felt something heavy on her ankle and looked to see that she was chained to a wall. She had no idea how she got there, but wasn't going to waste time finding out.

What the heck is with this room! Why am I here and why can't I get out! Damn it! It wasn't suppose go like this!

Dark Alice is trying to figure how to get out, but no matter how hard she tries there's no way of getting out
    . She tried yelling to see if anyone could hear her and get her out, but no use, no one was around.

Hey! If you can hear me, let me out! What did I ever do to you! I want to have a word with who ever is in charge here!
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 10th 2012, 12:16 pm

"Tch." Rori muttered casually before raising the tea mug to her lips. However, before she could react, the King had her tongue.

"A-HEM!" The Celt flailed her arms out in a startled yet enraged manner, resulting in her dropping the nice teacup and spilling the sugary tea on the ground. The slit of the knife only brought an irritating sensation in her mouth rather than pain, despite the dark red dropletts of blood that rose where the silver blade touched.

She stiffened, however, when their tongues met. Emerald irises widened in shock as she felt the alien muscle slide over the wound Well this was.... repulsive... the Prussian's breath and the taste of his mouth had no trace of sugar or tea on it what so ever! How dare he make those sort of advances without ensuring he tasted like her two favorite foods!

If he were anyone else... anyone else other than the King.. Rori would have more than likely ripped his pretty little small intestine out of his front and strangled him with it. But no... the Celtic hatter just sat still and endured.

When the King had gone, she gave a slight huff of annoyance as the Mad Hatter sprinkled the sugar in her mouth. She was still for a few moments before slowly raising her right arm and touching the back of her hand against the cut on the side of her tongue. Rori Kirkland brought her hand forward ever so slightly to stare at the remainder of the blood for a short while.

".....That worm-tailed li'l vermin..."

Rori's voice ws surprisingly causal as she got out of her seat and walked to the long table, scanning her eyes over the mess. The Celt took hold of two corners of the tablecloth in both hands...

"...Spillin' all this nice tea like that...What a shame."

With that, the firey-haired girl yanked the ends of the tablecloth, pulling it and all the mess toward her before throwing her end over the other, flipping the cloth over and back over the table. Once the Celt flipped the cloth, new platters of fresh goodies and pots of steaming tea and sugar popped up in place of the shattered items. Everything looked as good as new, as if someone had just set the table for a surreal tea party.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 10th 2012, 7:55 pm

The Hare nervously remained seated, giving his tattered ear the occasinal anxious tug while he watched the King interact with the others. He winced at the King's treatment to the Cheshire cat, although he couldn't help but feel that the cat deserved it for being such a kiss-up to the nerve-wracking King. The Hare glanced at the Celt when she had spoken, glancing aside uneasily once the King had cut her tongue, abruptly stepping onto the table afterwards. The Hare shrank back in his seat, his left eye visibly twitching a bit, and grew pale when Gilbert finally looked at him.

"You there! Little rabbit! ...You'd especially make a fine meal for the Jabberwocky too, don't you think?"

In response, the Hare tugged uneasily on both tattered ears, giving a vigorous and fearful shake of his head, while holding back the nagging urge to correct the king and run off. As much as he disliked being mistaken for or called a rabbit, the Hare knew better than to protest or snap a witty comment. Being in the presense of the King utterly changed the Hare into a jittery, submissive little animal, rather than his usual flambouyant demeanor.

However, as the King finally faded away and out of sight, the Hare immidiately relaxed, releasing his ears and letting them perk up slightly as he breathed a sigh of relief. "Ce salaud cruelle..bon débarras.." Muttered the Hare, not seeming all too surprised when the Celt flipped the tablecloth. Absentmindedly, he took out the gold pocketwatch, letting it swing in one hand as he stirred a cup of steaming tea using a spoon with the other, glaring at nothing in particular. While he had little to no liking for tea, the Hare never othered to miss a single tea party, surprisingly enough. With the King gone, the White Rabbit's watch was ticking again as it swung from Hare's hand, the ticks rapid and soft. Eyeing the tea with distaste, the Hare glanced at the Celt, ears twitching slightly.

"Mon ami, he simply doesn't give a care for tea. I say, we're all lucky he didn't have our heads roll." The Hare scoffed, absentmindedly sipping the tea from the cup; afterwards, he spat lightly in disgust, giving another scoff as he gladly pushed aside the cup of tea. Fiddling with the ticking clock, he shook his head, an irritable glimmer in his icy blue eyes. "As for little Alice, well, her time may be up rather soon."

(Translation; Ce salaud cruelle, ect; "That cruel bastard, good riddance.")

Post  Guest June 4th 2012, 5:41 pm

Everything was a blur for Alek. The way the Celtic had made everything neat once again, how Alice was gone. Oh, he felt his head hurt. He made his way for a cup of tea and drank, drank, drank.
    After what seemed hours, when in reality was fifteen minutes, the Hatter got up. A new look amongst his grave features. It was dark, emotionless, and his ruby red eyes were ablaze. He made way for a sword and a bag full of pastries. He was silent all the way in getting it and made his way towards the end of the table. He looked back at the people behind him.
    "If any of you wish to accompany me, I'm off to find Alice."
    He said this quickly and stood there a moment or so to see who would come with him.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik June 14th 2012, 9:01 pm

Dark Alice is totally an unexpected being, even though
    her power is completely sealed, but that doesn't mean others will go after it.

The Mad Tea Party(All Countries welcome) - Page 2 103fvxc

Dark Alice could care less if she was in a cell in some castle looking building, but it wasn't time for her to waste and figure how to get back out, even if it meant leaving a path of destruction behind. Even if she made a mess, she didn't care one bit, but if meant getting into a fight or two, nothing would get in her way. Fighting was obviously in her blood, but it was of her immense power sealed inside of her that made it tough for her to hide its presence.

Tch. Weapons would make a lot of noise, but I could care less about that right now. This is the thing I can use right now, but I'm doing it to get out of this damn place. I don't need to watch out for the limiters, I am me and no one else, but the transformation is what I have to watch out for.

Yuu made small cuts on her fingers, pressed her fingers together, released them and destroyed the bars as if they were nothing and ran out of the cell. She kept on running, slashing and sawing her way out of the dungeon, but no matter how much she ran, she would always end up where she last was. It was like a maze, but Yuu just decided to knock down the walls to get out and avoid getting lost again.

I didn't expect the walls to rebuild themselves like that. Anyways, now that I'm out of that damn place, I might as well go back to the Mad Hatter and relax a bit before going back and knocking down some more walls and setting a thing or two in place. Tch, I never expected such an unexpected and interesting development. Hehe~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:14 pm