Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+3
Magnus Densen
Antonio F. Carriedo
Eireann Ó'Reilly
7 posters

Bienvenue au Français

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Bienvenue au Français - Page 2 Empty Re: Bienvenue au Français

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 19th 2012, 8:34 pm

He rushed to the French class, knowing that he will be late if he did not get there in the next few seconds. "No, no I won't be late!" He thought to himself as he made it to the class's door. He sat down in his desk just as the bell ranged. He was huffing and puffing, "Never again am I going to be in the library ad reading my books, knowing that next period is on the other side of the school.

He had on almost the same attire as the week before, the only difference was that he had on his reading glasses. "I wonder where Mademoiselle Williams is?" The Spanish teen thought out loud. She was normally here before him, well that was last week.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 24th 2012, 11:30 am

Leçon Quatre

[do not respond until your class time, s'il vous plaît!]

Bienvenue au Français - Page 2 Meg1
      • ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Toutes Les Classes:

The French teacher sat at her desk, taking a few notes on a notepad. This week, she planned on teacher her students about the numbers, alphabet, and several classroom expressions that she would instruct them to use from that day forward. It would be a lot of listening and memorization, but she had faith that her students could handle it.

With a gentle smile, she looked through a folder of CDs, pulling out one that was labeled for students studying Français 1. The Canadian placed the CD into a a small stereo on the corner of her desk, making sure it was ready to play when the time came. Once her students had gathered into the room, she turned her attention to them with a cheerful expression.

Classe B:

"Bonjour Manuel~! Have you had a good morning?" She asked him in a kind tone. "I do not believe we covered personal introductions together. So I'll begin the day with a quick review. D'accord?" (okay?)

Classe D:

"Bonjour Antonio! Comment allez vous? Aujourd'hui nous allons étudier les nombres, l'alphabet, et des expressions de tous les jours. Mais, nous allons commencer avec un quiz surprise." (Today, we will be studying numbers, the alphabet, and everyday expressions. But, we will begin with a pop quiz.) She walked up to his desk and looked down at him. "Answer the questions I ask you correctly and you will pass."

"Un: What is one way to greet someone?"

"Deux: Comment tu t'appelles?"

"Trois: Tu as quel âge?"

"Quatre: What is one way you can say farewell?"

Classe E:

Time to take attendance! The Canadian called out each of her students' names, expecting them to respond. "Ivan Braginski? Gilbert Beilschmidt? Elizaveta Héderváry?" She looked up from her list to scan the room, double-checking the presence of each student.

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Bienvenue au Français - Page 2 Meg2

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 24th 2012, 2:11 pm

The young teen gave off a small groan of displeasure. He hated quizzes do very much. Especially if he not been given the time to study or at least prepare himself. He unzipped his backpack as he began to look for paper and a pen to start his quiz. He wrote down t
    he questions first .

"Un: What is one way to greet someone?"
    He bit his lip as he was thinking in thought. He quickly wrote down the word "Bonjour" He then started on the next question

"Deux: Comment tu t'appelles?"
    "Je m'appelle Antoino F. Carriedo?" He wrote down, he wasn't sure if he was correct or not.

"Trois: Tu as quel âge?"

J'ai dix-sept ans." He wrote down on his paper. He yawned a bit, he wasn't able to get enough sleep last night but he was ready for the final question.

"Quatre: What is one way you can say farewell?"
    "Au revoir Madame Belle." He chuckled to himself as he stood up to hand the teacher his pop quiz
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 24th 2012, 3:47 pm

[owo ANTONIO your class is Thursday XD so I will reply to you then, okay? Today I only have Manuel x3]
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico April 24th 2012, 7:49 pm

The young teen softly opened the door to French, careful to close it behind him. He smiled at his teacher, and set his things under his desk. He was tapping a pencil to the side of his cheek, when the other greeted him.

"Hola- I mean, Bonjour." It amused him somewhat that he couldn't quite pronounce it right. "It has been well enough, I hope it is the same for you."

Manuel took some things out of his backpack, placed them on the desk, then sighed a bit at the mention of some review. "Well, I guess so."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 24th 2012, 10:17 pm

Leçon Quatre

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Classe B:

"Oui. C'était magnifique~" She smiled and grabbed a marker, walking up to the whiteboard. "Alright. We just have to go over the introduction terms, and we can move onto the leçon." She looked back at her student, pointing to the board, which read:

Comment tu t'appelles?

Tu as quel âge?

"Please tell me what these questions mean, and then answer them aloud pour moi!"

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico April 24th 2012, 11:25 pm

He squinted at the board for a moment, trying to focus his vision on what the teacher was pointing to. He finally managed to see, and he paused a moment to think. This was easy...right? It was just memory from the week before.

"The fist term refers to someone's name. It means...what is your name? And I would answer, jem'apelle Manuel." At least, it was his attempt at the pronunciation, he couldn't quite get it down.

"The second one is...how old are you?" He wasn't quite sure on this one, it had something to do with age. "Then I'd answer, j'ai seize ans."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 24th 2012, 11:38 pm

Leçon Quatre

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Classe B:

The Canadian smiled with a nod, erasing the board. "Très bien! That is correct. And I see you are having some trouble with punctuation? Ne t'en fais pas. (Don't worry) We will be working on that during the leçon today."

She walked over the the corner of her desk and hovered her hand over a CD player. "We will start by listening to each letter of the French alphabet. First, it will be said in English, then in French. Listen closely and then I will play it back, and have you pronounce each letter along with the recording. D'accord?"

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico April 25th 2012, 12:06 am

A light flush appeared on his cheeks, apparently his pronunciation had been worse than he thought. He didn't really mean it...this language was completely foreign to him. The language was very smooth, very differnt to his native tongue. His mother's language was complicated, but it didn't flow such as this one. He used to speak Navajo, but learned Spanish on Spain's arrival.

So why did he pick this class again? He couldn't really figure it out, it just seem natural to speak it. But there he was, trying to pronouce simple words correctly.

He rubbed the back of his neck, still slightly embarrassed. "Alright, I guess so..." More than ever, he was glad others weren't around him. Which was quite strange for a country like him.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 25th 2012, 1:17 am

Leçon Quatre

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Classe B:

With a nod, the Canadian pressed the play button on the stereo, taking a seat in her chair. It was odd to listen to the voice over the recording. As a young child, she had listened to it many times. Everything about the voice, the language, the culture...for her, it was practically like breathing. She remembered the times she had gone to visit her Frenchman of a father, caught in a swirl of old memories that brought a smile to her lips.

Thus, the tape played on:

A : a (ah)
      B : b (bay)
      C : c (say)
      D : d (day)
      E : e (euh *like a mix between uh and oo...sort of ^^;*)
      F : f (eff *same*)
      G : g (jay *the letters g and j sound just like each other, only swapped*)
      H : h (osh)
      I : i (ee)
      J : j (gee)
      K : k (kah)
      L : l (el *same*)
      M : m (em *same*)
      N : n (ehn *same*)
      O : o (oh *a more rounded o than english*)
      P : p (pay)
      Q : q (ku/kew/koo)
      R : r (air/err)
      S : s (es *same*)
      T : t (tay)
      U : u (ooh)
      V : v (vay)
      W : w (doobluh-vay)
      X : x (eekz)
      Y : y/i grec (ee grehk *referring to the greek letter from which y is derived*)
      Z : z (zed)

• ˚❆ • ˚ * 。❉ ˚ •

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 7:51 am