Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+8
Mexico
Alfred F. Jones
Antonio F. Carriedo
Feliciano Vargas
Fish
Ivana Braginska
Magnus Densen
Ivan Braginski
12 posters

History Class

History Class - Page 2 Empty Re: History Class

Post  Guest April 4th 2012, 11:38 pm

The Door classroom opened once again and entered the Estonian. He refused to look at the Professr, since he knew this man already... And on top of that. He didn't like him that much, first day of his class in English class... He got late just because this man locked him and his brother in the Cafeteria; though ... Just the first week of school, he already have a teacher that he dislike. "I'm sorry for being late, I have to go to the Library to research..." Is he in the right class...? He lookedat his time again, he could have sworn that he may be late but he definitely knew the school grounds.... No way he could have mistaken the rooms. He put a mark on the door... He looked around the room... There's Raivis... But Feliciano, Alfred and Gilbert...? Why are they here?

Oh no... Raivis is in the class!? Pressure went up to Estonia's throat "LATVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Post  Guest April 4th 2012, 11:52 pm

The boy jumped in excitement, then turned to see his standing by the entrance "Hello Estonia!" he waved. 'Why does Estonia look so worried?' He thought to himself oblivious to the thought that he was in Russia's class. "Whats the matter Brother?, You look as if you've seen a ghost" Suddenly Raivis freezes

"I-Is this place haunted?....."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 4th 2012, 11:53 pm

"WHOOOWAHHHH!"Feliciano woke up from his short slumber, his eyes were completely widen, worried something bad might come up. Just because his body is completely relaxed on the desk, he moved and struggled causing him to fall of from his seat. Quickly, he grabbed his back then thrusted his hand inside and start to search for his white flag... Ah! There it is! He quickly pulled it out and waved it quickly in the air, panicking, waving his flag as fast as he can.

"PLEASE-SA-DON'T-HURT-ME!-YOU-CAN-TAKE-ANYTHING-BUT-NOT-MY-PASTA-AND-VIRGINITY!!!-WITHOUT-THAT-I-CAN-NO-LONGER-PRODUCE-VIRGIN-OIL-DON'T-YOU-ALL-UNDERSTAND?!

Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico April 4th 2012, 11:58 pm

Mexico had slipped in right when Estonia had opened the door. He was unsure if he would get caught for coming so late like the others, but the teacher seemed to be busy with other students. That was odd... He didn't remember if there were supposed to be that many students there. But he recognized some countries, and it was better not to say anything. He stood with his back to the wall, waiting to see what or if anything would happen.

Post  Guest April 5th 2012, 12:12 am

Another student entered the room? He looked over his shoulder and without fail he noticed Mexico... Manuel. He smiled, which means he wasn't int the wrong class... But definitely embarrassed himself. He sighed and returned his attention to the crying and flailing Italian. "Oh heavens! Saint Patricks!" It was his fault the Italain cried screaming across the room. He approached him and tried to calm him down, with a worried look on his face "Now, Now, I'm really sorry, Felicano! I didn't mea to. You see I'm just worried about my brother!" He looked over to Mexico.. "Can you please, calm Feliciano down?"

Ah, there he is. Latvia... He's getting mature and mature as days goes by. He ran towards him and give him a hug Well... I'm not worried anymore.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 5th 2012, 12:22 am

My laptop battery's about to die.. and I left the cord in a room my mom is in... I'm supposed to be in bed X~X

Short, lame reply~

"Privet students, sit right down." The Russian greeted the incoming students.

"Okay, go ahead and do de assignment on de board. We will have some guests here today... until, dat is, dey decide when dey want to turn in dere work so they can be allowed back out."

The Russian's irritated gaze flicked toward Gilbert and Alfred for a moment before turning his attention to checking off the attendence.
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico April 5th 2012, 12:55 am

Mexico patted the Estonian's shoulder and gave him a slight nod. "Claro amigo! But, would you mind giving me some paper...and a pencil?"

Before Estonia could answer, he quickly fixed his glasses and went over to the Italian. Poor thing...he always seemed so frightened for the smallest of things. Yet Mexico didn't mind helping Italy, he liked to see him smile.

Seeing that the Italian was on the floor, he got on his knees in front of him. Mexico raised his finger to give a hint to the country to be quiet. He laid his hand carefully on the scared nation, and said silently, "Italia, you cannot be like this all the time, otherwise all the países will make fun of you. No one here will hurt you, te prometo."

He smiled warmly at the nation and helped him to his feet. "And also, you just have to write about yourself in the essay. Just do your work, and Rusia won't do anything to you, bien?"

He gave the Italian a quick pat on the head and then went back to sit closely to Estonia. He had forgotten his supplies, hoping that Estonia could spare a few things for him.

Post  Guest April 5th 2012, 2:02 am

There you go, a word from the Teacher... He made Latvia sit on a nearby desk and have him pay attention to the teacher. Leaning in ad whispered to his brother what he has to do... An Essay, he pointed at the board what was assigned maing sure his little brother would be on the right track. As a brother, he didn't want to see his brother suffer in his studies... They suffered enough along with Toris.

He heard Mexico's voice and nodded "Oh yeah, I do, amigo!"Eduard sat on his seat which was near Latvia's seat, he motioned Mexico to sit with him then offered him a paper and pen. He looked at the board and re-read what are they supposed to do. He smiled and took out the things he need a paper and pen. Then began writting...

As the Estonian writes... He looked over at Mexcio and whispered "Hey... You're really a quiet guy huh? ... So, what do you think about this class? And sorry... I don't have a pencil."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 5th 2012, 2:56 am

Feliciano lowered down his 'flag waving' and sees Mexico... Getting the hint he just messaged, he nodded and wiped his tears with his sleeves. He looked down on the floor while the Mexican patted his head taking his teachings in to his mind... Tiny mind that could only take so much.

After listening to what the Mexican has to say, he smiled and dry his tears, he slowly stood up and went back to his desk, took out a paper and pencil. He looked over at Mexico to see what he was about to write. "Will I get pasta, when I finish this...?" Italy... Looking for motivation as usual.
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico April 5th 2012, 3:24 am

He turned slightly to face the Estonian, thanked him for the supplies, then gave a small shrug. "I am only quiet when I have to be, I like talking to people. It is a nice way to get to know them. But I don't talk so much like América. That can get annoying." He rolled his eyes as he said the last part, much to his dislike.

He quickly smiled and shrugged the subject off. "I do like this classe, though. Historia is very interesting. Especially when it is about other nations." He continued writing, leaning against his arm. He straightened however, when Italy spoke to him.

Mexico pointed at Italy's paper with the pen. He closed his eyes and nodded. "After this is lunch, I can get you some pasta. Anything for you, compadre."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas April 5th 2012, 3:51 am

He looked over to the paper the Mexican pointed, he didn't know what to write about himself... When the Essay is finish... You're free to go right? Heck, looks like he doesn't even know what to write about, even if this is about himself, he didn't know what to start. 'I can get you some pasta' ... He heard the Mexican continue. Italy look over at him with a smile, his eyes were now brightened up, tears were unbelievably fast they become so dry. "Really? You're going to treat me? Fantastico!" Now, motivated enough, he returned his attention to the paper, grabbed his pencil and began writing...

'My name is Feliciano Vargas! I am 18(Gakuen) years old and I am the nation called Italy... Well, northern Italy. I have a brother named Lovino, Lovino Vargas, he's just like me, an Italian! He's a little rude though, compare to me, I love him so much, oh yeah, he's the Southern Italian! I grew up with Papa Austria, Mama Hungary, and Holy... '

His eyes suddenly went 'lonely' ... What is this pain, he couldn't quite catch it. His pencil stopped moving suddenly and his hand began to shake. Frowning, he stared at his paper for a minute, but then he decided its a wrong work he had done. He wrote all over the text, scribbling it, erasing, even putting 'x's' over it. He then grabbed the paper into his palms and crumpled it then started a new piece.

'Ciao! My name is Italy Feliciano. I am the Norther half of Italy. I have a twin brother named, Romano Vargas. I love him so much, I wish we are so much a like, he's a bit mean compare to me. I grew up at Papa Austria's house, he's very strict. He doesn't serve pasta which is very terrible for his home because food was also terrible at their place. I get so hungry doing so much work in his house so I am force to eat his terrible food... Aw, my poor Italian tummy!

At my teenage years, which is right now, I met a friend named, Germany. He's very strict too, he looks mean, he's scary, and he's too tall. He's a nice guy though. Whenever I am in trouble, he saves me, no sweat! Him and I are really close friends!

The Italian stopped writting for a second to think what he should write next... "Veh!" He finally thought of one.

'Pasta, pasta, pasta, pasta, pasta. Gelatos, Gelatos, Gelatos, Gelatos, Gelatos! Women, Women, Women, Women, Women, Women!'

He smiled just as he finished his second paragraph. Now on to the last one...

'How to make the class more fun? That's very easy! I think the teacher should quit because he's very scary, and replace him with a sexy~ Lady. I think the room should be filled with art and music, so students will be more interested with the class... This class is boring, depressing too! Also, we should put white flags all over the place, students can make one! Students are far more interested in wars, and that's not good. Its wars! People killing people, that's not right. You solve nothing there, Italia Forever~!

Veneziano smiled once again, feeling accomplished, he showed Mexico his work for a second then dashed towards the teacher's desk, placing it there. Still, his eyes were close still clueless of what he did.

"Ne, Can I go now?"

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on April 5th 2012, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I need to finish the essay .___.)
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 9th 2012, 8:04 pm

"Privet, class A students." Ivan greeted as he distributed thick History text books to the students.

"Now, we have much to cover, so ai highly suggest you don't mess around. Open up your text books to page 5, and begin to skim through de chapter on Pangea for right now."

The Russian adjusted his scarf and rolled out a large map of a full landform before hoisting it up on the chalkboard.

"To begin History, Et's best to start at de beginning, da?"
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen April 9th 2012, 8:55 pm

History Class - Page 2 Hungar10

The Hungarian student did as the teacher demanded. She grabbed her book and opened it at page 5. "Pangeea, huh?", she spoke quietly, almost whispering. She knew that chapter well.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 9th 2012, 9:01 pm

Francis quietly slipped into the room as the Russian spoke, unsure if he was late, but he did have a nagging feeling he might have been. He looked faintly flustered, singalling he had been rushing to get to class on time. The teenage French student briskly sat at an empty seat behind the Hungarian, setting his bookbag down and flipping to the directed page without a world, already feeling a bit uneasy in this class.
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska April 9th 2012, 10:44 pm

History Class - Page 2 14brwa9

The door opened and the blonde teenager entered the room. She wasn't afraid. "I apologize for arriving late, Mr. Braginski. I have a note explaining why." She put a white folded piece of paper on the teacher's desk before going to sit down in her seat.

The note said:

Ivan,
    Miss Kirkland is to be excused. She came to school early and was helping me sort but we lost track of time so I wrote her this pass. It won't happen again, brother!

Ivana~
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 18th 2012, 12:37 am

Ugh. Another school year, and another boring class to attend to. Arthur slowly walked down the hall, towards his destination: History Class. He wished he could have woken up late or totally not come at all, but then he would be bored in his room. If he was going to attens today, he might as well make school at bit more interesting...

Once Arthur spotted the class, he walked in, not bothering to introduce himself or look towards the teacher. This was a get-in, get-out sort of deal. He would sit in class and pretend he cared and leave the moment the bell rang. It was a simple plan that he always used. Choosing a desk all the way in the back of the classroom, Arthur sat down and set his backback on the desk and began to rummage through, looking for his Ipod to drone out the teacher once he began to lecture. After finding it, he placed the ear buds in and turned up the volume, popping a piece of gum in his mouth.

'Looks like I'm doing time,
    Framed for another crime
    Lost all my innocence in the shameless sin of a broken mind...'
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 18th 2012, 8:50 pm

Once again, a young teen wondered through the halls of the school grounds. Her dark eyes traced the place, making note of every class that she walked by. It was some time before she could finally find the class for World History, one of the most dreaded things to remember. Even now time seemed to slip by, all the passed moments were history themselves.

She quietly entered the room, quickly glancing to the sides of the class. Great, she wouldn't be the only one there. Marina silently took a seat at the back the room, looking ahead to her teacher. He was rather tall, much taller than she had ever thought a nation could be.

Historia...que maravilla...

She let her backpack slip to the ground, making no noise as she did so. She smiled once she saw how many countries there were. Maybe she could get along well with them?
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 19th 2012, 12:05 am

Maria briskly walked down the hall, turning the corner and reaching the room. She, quite frankly, wasn't that used to rushing from place to place, and getting acustomed was a bit difficult for the time being. The Puerto Rican glanced around for a moment before opening the door and slipping in quietly, brushing a bang of brown hair away from her eyes.

Casting a quick glance at the Russian teacher, she didn't seem intimidated; if she was, she didn't show it, and instead, Maria silently made her way to the back of the room. She sat down in one of the empty seats somewhat in front of the other girl, setting her stuff down and reverting her attention to the front of the room as she patiently waiting for class to begin.

After a moment, she ocasinally glanced around, pleased to see that the students in the class so far seemed fairly decent enough to get along with, hopefully.
    Marina Cruz
    Marina Cruz

Post  Marina Cruz April 19th 2012, 1:30 am

Marina's eyes lit up as she saw another step into the room. She immediately recognized the loose, brown locks that never seemed to be tied back. She smiled warmly to her herself, her fingertips made quick little movements on the desk as a way of trying to get the other's attention. She didn't wait thought, and instead whispered quietly, "Maria! You are also taking historia?"

She twisted the end of her braided hair while she spoke, obviously excited to get to talk to Maria once more. The two had been on good terms for a long time, it was that way between all of Central America and Mexico.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 19th 2012, 5:57 pm

At the familiar voice, Maria smiled and glanced over her shoulder; the other's voice was enough to get her attention. "Hola, Mariana. Si." Maria whispered back with a slight nod Mariana's words, the clearly happy smile remaining stretched across her features.

She seemed both relieved and pleased to ecounter someone she knew, and was quite thankfully, on good terms with.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 19th 2012, 7:55 pm

Privet, Everyone~

I am very sorry I have not been active in teaching this past week, today, or tomorrow. I have been studying very hard for a few really important accuplacer tests. That, and I have been sick. It's really not fun taking major tests when you can't freaking breath and you feel like a pinecones being shoved sideways down your throat...or when you feel like you're head's about to burst.
    Yea.
    Not fun.
    I am still not feeling well, and I'm going to be out of town tomorrow and Saturday. I have one more big test Monday morning and a smaller one in the afternoon, so please excuse me if I'm not very active that day.
    ~HOWEVER~
    STARTING THIS MONDAY, I WILL be actually teaching, so I expect students to show up. Ivan has some very interesting things planned for his history class, but it is fine if you cannot make it because of real-like activity.
    Again...Thank you, I'm sorry, and I hope you guys have a good weekend.
    See you Monday!
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski April 23rd 2012, 11:18 am

(Hey guys… sorry for posting so much in one page without anyone being here. I’m busy most of the day, and I have a lot to teach so… yea… just pretend you had already come in and got situated before he started teaching, okay? :3 Thanks) Also, I’m doing this mostly without the help of a history book, just my memory and a few reminders from the internet, so if I’m wrong, PLEASE tell me.

The sound of the school bell rang out in the halls, indicating the start of yet another new day. Ivan Braginski opened up the door to his History class and stepped in, carrying a large box in his arms.

“Privet and good morning!” The Russian greeted to the students in the room. He set the box down and began putting things on a fold-up table at the front of the room that he put there before hand.

On that table he placed; a small replica of hand-made reed house, a shabby old wooden wheel, two large stone tablets, and a clay tablet. Each of the tablets had different things carved and engraved on them.

“Alright, today we will be learning about the first civilizations. I would recommend you take notes on the things I write on the board in this session. There is a note-taking technique that I find very helpful which is much easier than just copying word-by-word. For example, if you turn to the first part of the first chapter you will find;” Ivan held up the book and began reading.

“Impressive civilizations arose in Central America, Africa, and the eastern Mediterranean, but the first Empires rose in Egypt, the Indus valley, and China. A few of the many things that arose from the rise of culture were Religion, art, trade, lawmaking, technology, and warfare.

Rivers were the cradles of civilization, giving life to the people and aiding the beginning of farming. Some of the most important rivers at the time were the Nile, the Yellow River, Mesopotamian River, and the Tigris and Euphrates. Now…” Ivan rose his head and scanned the students for a moment with his usual smile. “It would take a long time to write all that in notes, da? If you take the key words of the most important topics, then you will save yourself much more time. So for these paragraphs, we can write:”

With the book still propped up on one arm, the Soviet grabbed one of the dry-erase markers and began to write on the board as he spoke out loud;

Civilizations started in Central America, Africa, and eastern Mediterranean. The first Empires rose in Egypt, China, and the Indus valley. A few of the things that started was Religion, art, trade, warfare, lawmaking, and technology.

Rivers were the cradles of civilization. Some of the most important rivers were the Nile, Yellow, Mesopotamian, Tigris, and Euphrates rivers.

“You see how much time and space we saved?” The Russian asked cheerily.

“Just remember to NOT skip sections! Writing less does not mean learning less. Also, keep this tactic for note-taking ONLY. I don’t think Miss Kirkland would be too happy with me if her English students to begin writing like that in assignments. Now, then.. please turn to the next page and skim.” Ivan set his book down and moved to a clean section of the board before speaking again.

“Mesopotamia was one of the first civilizations, it lay in the country we now know as Iraq. Settlers there began to farm using hand-made “tools” because of the very rich soil. However, it wasn’t until 3,5000 B.C. that people began to come to Mesopotamia to settle. This increased the demand for crops, but they struggled with the blazing summer heat. So, people found ways to dig canals from the rivers to the crops, resulting in blossoming crop yields. So, what are our key points for notes here?” The Russian turned and began writing

Mesopotamia was one of the first civilizations where farming took place. When more people started to settle, farmers dug channels from rivers to crops.

“Now, Mesopotamia is called 'Land between Rivers.' According to your map on page three, can anyone tell me what two rivers the civilization was between?”
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 23rd 2012, 6:44 pm

Francis merely yawned silently as Ivan began the lesson, lazily taking out his notebook, textbook, and a pencil. The fact that the Russian seemed rather cheery both disturbed and amused Francis; he'd heard quite a lot about Ivan, and how easily he could make one's blood run cold with even only a few strict words. But of course, now wasn't the time to worry about that. After all, the Russian seemed cherry enough...at the moment.

“Impressive civilizations arose in Central America, Africa, and the eastern Mediterranean, but the first Empires rose in Egypt, the Indus valley, and China. A few of the many things that arose from the rise of culture were Religion, art, trade, lawmaking, technology, and warfare.Rivers were the cradles of civilization, giving life to the people and aiding the beginning of farming. Some of the most important rivers at the time were the Nile, the Yellow River, Mesopotamian River, and the Tigris and Euphrates."

The French student sighed, boredly listening to the teacher drone on and on, most of the information going in one ear and coming right out the other; like the average student, for now, Francis really could care less what was said as the Russian began to read and write from the board. Uninterested, Francis quickly wrote down the required notes, only glancing once at the board.

Flipping to the correct page in his textbook, he didn't bother to read along; instead, he continued to scribble down the remainder of the notes, yawning softly.

“Now, Mesopotamia is called 'Land between Rivers.' According to your map on page three, can anyone tell me what two rivers the civilization was between?”

Francis glanced at the page, eyelids drooping slightly. He wasn't one to get on the bad side of his teachers, and now wasn't the time. Blinking a few times and getting a good look at the said map, Francis lay back slightly in his chair, an uninterested, impassive expression etched across his features as he sighed and raised his hand slightly; the answer was easy enough. His other hand tapping his pencil softly on his desk impatiently, while he glanced expectantly at Ivan.

Post  Guest April 23rd 2012, 10:07 pm

Lovino, growling under is breath, started taking a sheet of paper out and reached for his pen. It was relatively new, being that he had many pens near the beginning of the year and would lose most of them by the end of the year. He strained to open the cap, before it flew off, flying to the ground.
    'Well screw you too' He thought to himself, ignoring the cap in favor of trying to write what was on the board. However, when he started to scratch the first few notes, they were erased and more were being written. He swore quietly, and just dropped his pen next to its discarded cap, resting his head on the palm of his hand and yawning loudly. If he couldn't get the first few notes done in time, why stress over the rest? It seemed perfectly logical to the Italian.
    He perked up, however, hearing the teacher ask a question. 'Pft, who the hell would know that?' he thought sarcastically, and no sooner did another student sneak their hand up, an apparent frenchman, from Lovino's memory.
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly April 24th 2012, 10:42 pm

History Class - Page 2 Studentvia-1

What a bore.

The Irish girl grumbled as she sat in her seat, waiting for the History teacher to arrive. She hated school. In her eyes, there was no point to it at all. Real life experience was her true version of learning. The only thing that kept her sane in the classroom was the pair of headphones over her ears, pounding out a constant array of rock music. Surprisingly, she could still hear what was going on around her - not that she was paying any attention to it.

But when the teacher walked in, she took a slight interest into the box he was holding. The replicas added a sort of life to the boring old method of textbooks and notes.

“Alright, today we will be learning about the first civilizations. I would recommend you take notes on the things I write on the board in this session. There is a note-taking technique that I find very helpful which is much easier than just copying word-by-word. For example, if you turn to the first part of the first chapter you will find;"

Impressive civilizations arose in Central America, Africa, and the eastern Mediterranean, but the first Empires rose in Egypt, the Indus valley, and China. A few of the many things that arose from the rise of culture were Religion, art, trade, lawmaking, technology, and warfare.

Rivers were the cradles of civilization, giving life to the people and aiding the beginning of farming. Some of the most important rivers at the time were the Nile, the Yellow River, Mesopotamian River, and the Tigris and Euphrates.

"Now… It would take a long time to write all that in notes, da? If you take the key words of the most important topics, then you will save yourself much more time. So for these paragraphs, we can write:”

As her wrote on the board, the girl couldn't help but grin. Maybe this teacher wasn't so bad after all. He was making the course easier for them already! Hah! She tore her gaze from the board to begin copying into her notes in neat script with one of her vibrant neon green pens.

Civilizations started in Central America, Africa, and eastern Mediterranean. The first Empires rose in Egypt, China, and the Indus valley. A few of the things that started was Religion, art, trade, warfare, lawmaking, and technology.

Rivers were the cradles of civilization. Some of the most important rivers were the Nile, Yellow, Mesopotamian, Tigris, and Euphrates rivers.

Annie listened in as the lesson continued, stopping only to jot down her notes.

Mesopotamia was one of the first civilizations where farming took place. When more people started to settle, farmers dug channels from rivers to crops.

It was then that the Russian asked the first open question of the day:

The Irish girl figured it would do her some good to rack up some extra points with the teacher. Flipping to page three of her book, she quickly scanned the map to find the answer. Hoping her finding was correct, she held her hand up in the air lazily, wondering if the teacher would even notice it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 8:10 am