Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+2
Francis Bonnefoy
Lynette Bonnefoy
6 posters

Party @ France & Paris' House!!!!

Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Party @ France & Paris' House!!!! Empty Party @ France & Paris' House!!!!

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 26th 2012, 7:28 pm

Welcome all!!! If you're viewing this, this means that you are invited to a party, hosted by moi! I don't know if my brother'll approve.....but like I care! Anyway, I just wanted to get to know all of the lot of yous and yep, that's pretty much it! Have fuuuunnn!!!!!!
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Party @ France & Paris' House!!!! Empty Re: Party @ France & Paris' House!!!!

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 27th 2012, 12:24 am

Paris and France. That's right. We're both sexy and we know it. Look out Arthur, there's two Frenchies in town. -cue epic music- Mwuaha.

"Lynette!"

The snappy tone of the Frenchman's voice sounded as he casually sat on the couch, a flustered yet irritable expression crossing his features. Bringing a glass of his favorite red wine to his lips, Francis took a sip before flashing a slight, almost teasing glare at his sister. Ah, brother and sister rivalry. Nearly like France's and Britian's rivaly, yet far less violent.

"Mon dieu, do you really think this party is a clever idea? And at our own home no less?" Scoffed the Frenchman, unable to stop the beginning of a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "Come now, think sensibly." Francis chuckled softly, taking another sip of his wine. "If this party gets out of control, however, I will personally let the blame rest on your shoulders, my dear."
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 27th 2012, 1:13 am

The blonde Parisian simply scoffed "Relax, mon frere, I'll be fine! In case you haven't noticed, I'm very respons-" She was cut off my her phone buzzing. She quickly slipped it out of her shorts pocket, to see that it was a relpy to one of her recent tweets. Her ruby eyes sparkled as she tweeted back, completely forgetting the conversation with her older brother. By her being the social network freak she is, she had to tweet back. She had to keep up with her fast life; of 800 followers. Slipping the phone back into her pocket, she walked off & came back with a small glass & poured herself a glass of wine. "Now, as I was saying, I'll be fine! I'm responsible enough & don't worry about me." she said, chuckling as she took a sip of the wine & cringed. She just remembered; she hated wine. The taste of it made her skin crawl in digust.

Last edited by Lynette Bonnefoy on April 27th 2012, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not finished!)
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland April 27th 2012, 5:58 pm

Double the joy... :l Jokes! I'll make my appearance soon~

Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 27th 2012, 6:53 pm

Arthur Kirkland wrote:Double the joy... :l Jokes! I'll make my appearance soon~

Oh honhonhonhon~ aw c'mon...we aren't THAT bad! Hope to see you soon Monsieur Arthur *le wink*
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 27th 2012, 7:47 pm

Don't worry, Arthur, it'll be fun, ohonhon. -snicker snicker-

Francis raised a questioning eyebrow as he watched Lynette on her phone, scoffing.
    "Responsible? Lynette, if you're going to be the hostess, then I expect you to give an excellent welcome to our soon-to-arrive guests, and pay attention when I talk to you. No tweeting during the party, I will not have you humiliate us in front of our guests. If you're so confident in being responsible, then start now. I know you too well, dear. Give me your phone, and I shall return it to you after the party. What draws your age to such addicting technology these days surprises me. " The Frenchman drawled out, taking a sip of his wine and unable to help but sneer a bit when Lynette poured herself a glass, noticing her cringe.

"Lynette, if you don't like wine, don't drink it. I don't think I'll ever understand why you don't fancy it if you're related to me." He uttered a light chuckle, gulping down the rest of his wine, which had little to no effect on him. Naturally, Francis could drink barrels a day and barely get drunk, yet Francis didn't ever seem to acknowledge his addiction. Francis smirked and brushed a lock of his hair out of his eyes, setting his empty glass aside.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 27th 2012, 8:12 pm

Lynette's eye twitched. "M-m-my phone?" she squeaked out, backing away from her brother. Lynette absolutely HATED it when anyone else touched her beloved phone. She had worked so hard for it & was unable to trust anyone with it, let alone her brother. Big brother, relax! Like I said, I got this! I'll be the perfect hostess WITH my phone, as a matter of fact-" she said, taking her phone out once again to turn it off & take the battery out. " I'll give you the battery. To prove I'm a responsible person." she said, tossing him the battery. She rolled her eyes at her brother. "And please brother, no pervy-ness & wine? Its utterly déoûtant!" She said, her ruby eye twitching again. And I ask myself, how are we related?"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 27th 2012, 10:57 pm

Francis couldn't help but smirk with amusment at his sister's reaction, rolling his icy blue eyes and catching the battery in his hand, tucking it in his front shirt pocket afterward. "Much better, Lynette. That wasn't too hard, now was it?" The Frenchman teased, still smirking. "I'll give the battery back when the party's over. It's about time you took on a bit of responsibility, especially with this party. And no promises, dear." Francis chuckled, winking at her words.

"You know me well enough that I won't agree to that." He sat up a bit straighter on the couch for a moment, before getting up and brushing himself off. "Hm. I ask the same thing, mon dieu. You hate wine, I love it. You aren't interested in the acts of love, what you call being a pervert. You're not responsible, yet I am. So unlike me, it surprises me we're related." Francis drawled out with a light snicker of amusment, shaking his head as he couldn't help but smile a bit.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 27th 2012, 11:17 pm

Lynette's ruby eyes pulsated out of agitation. "Don't be so full of yourself, mon frere. I can handle not having a battery & not having my phone!" she said, taking out her iPod & putting the earphones in. "I honestly hope if Gil & Tonio come, you three don't totally embarrass me with your 'Big Touch Trio' gang. Its very weird." As much as she loved having the Spaniard & the Prussian around, she wasn't going to admit it & give her older brother thr satisfaction of knowing she enjoys his friends and their....them-ness.

" Ah, so now you call them 'acts of love' huh? I thought they were you trying to 'get into everyone's pants'" she said smirking & knowing that that was totally true about her pervy brother, but how could she talk, with her being a closet pervert and all.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 12:03 am

"Only time will tell, I suppose." Francis smirked, giving a slight roll of his eyes. "And of course you would say that about the three of us; your little reputation would be oh, so utterly damaged if the three of us did anything outragous, wouldn't it?" The Frenchman couldn't help but sneer a bit, rather amused at the thought. "On the contrary, it's not weird at all." He protested, crossing his arms with a vaguely smug expression, although it was quickly replaced by an annoyed scowl for a moment.

"Yes, acts of love. I personally like getting 'into everyone's pants'. It's human nature, dear. As I always say, all the world needs is love, doesn't it? If all was love, the world would be in a better shape than it is now, littered with outragous people and of course, that tea-inhaling Britian." Scoffed Francis, flipping a lock of his curly blonde hair back in a fairly feminine manner.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland April 28th 2012, 12:16 am

Mae'n, Wales has to do a short reply for his appearance to the party.

The soft sounds of a knock came from the front door. It was a Welsh man dressed in a sea-foam green suit and a light ocean blue bow tie, he always loved dressing in suits for any type of party. He was carrying a few bottles of Welsh rum and a plate of cupcakes with him as he always did for parties, especially birthday parties for his siblings, and god he loves cupcakes.

He took a second before speaking a bit loudly "'Mae'n?"
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 12:26 am

Lynette's eye twitched once again as her ignorant curl stuck out, as she heard a knock on the door. Walking towards the door, she called out, Who is it? and opened the door, to see a guy dressed in a stunning sea foam green suit. "B-bonjour?" she studdered, shocked and curious of who this gentleman was.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 10:54 am

"Ah, bonjour, Charles." The Frenchman smirked a bit, straightening up as he sauntered over next to Lynette, surprised the Welsh man had show up. "Lynette, this is Charles Kirkland." Francis leaned against the wall, inclining his head for the Welsh man to enter. "Welcome,"
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 11:16 am

Lynette raised an eyebrow & then her eyes got wide. OH MY GOD!! I'm NOT EVEN PROPERLY DRESSED YET!!!" she yelped & ran upstairs flailing her arms like a crazy person.

A few minutes later, she was dressed & desperately trying to straighten her hair. " Of all the hair types, why did MINE have to be wavy & uncooperative?!" She screeched. Another 5 minutes later, she ran back downstairs, satisfied with her outfit. "Sorry about that you guys." she said nervously.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland April 28th 2012, 11:45 am

The Welsh man chuckled slightly, walking into the house. He nodded slightly smiling to the Frenchman, "It's good to see ya Francis." He smiled, handing the bottles of Welsh rum to the man. He then looked to the other "My, My, You look beautiful madame." The Welsh man took her hand kissing it lightly, as gentleman should.

He looked back over at Francis, "How have you been ol' friend?"
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 1:18 pm

Lynette's cheeks flushed a faint pink. "Merci monsieur." she smiled, but it soon faltered when she heard a loud ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR Her ruby eyes grew wide as her pet white Siberian Tiger, Alexei, came in & glomped her & Francis, licking their faces.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 1:45 pm

Francis merely rolled his eyes at Lynette's behavior, both amused and annoyed. "The same to you, Charles. And don't mind her, she's just being...well, herself." Francis smirked and shrugged, then and gave a slight nod, placing the bottles of rum on the table. "And I've been well, merci. You?" However, the Frenchman yelped in alarm and toppled over as the large tiger stepped in, licking both he and Lynette. "Sacre bleu! Lynette, get this damn cat out before it mauls someone. I would prefer if it didn't run about during the party unless it's properly behaved." Sputtered Francis, looking flustered and rather annoyed as he lightly shoved the tiger off him, staggering to his feet and brushing himself off.
    Celdwyn Kirkland
    Celdwyn Kirkland

Post  Celdwyn Kirkland April 28th 2012, 2:06 pm

The Welsh man chuckled again, watching the two and the tiger. "I have been quite fine," He tried to keep himself a bit composed. He took a flask out of his pocket, opening it and taking a sip or two. He thought for a moment then remembered, "My siblings should be here sooner or later." He smiled a bit. He closed the flask, placing it back in his pocket.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 2:18 pm

Lynette got up & glared at her older brother. "Ugh! Its not Alex's fault he's hungry!" she said, dusting off her shimmering gold party dress. She leaned down the pet the huge tiger. "And he's a member of this family as well, so treat him with at least SOME respect! You know Alex would NEVER hurt someone, he's too sweet! she said, leadint the tiger back outside. She looked at her beloved pet. "Don't worry Alex, big brother can be a major jerk at times," she said, scratching the tiger between his ears.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 4:46 pm

"Wonderful," The Frenchman gave a slight nod to the Welsh man, smirking at Lynette and scoffing as he crossed his arms. "Mon dieu, I really don't care. Just keep it outside until the party's over." He sighed, shaking his head and straightening up before glancing back at Charles. "My apologizes, Charles. Do have a seat while we wait for the other guests to arrive."
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy April 28th 2012, 4:52 pm

Lynette walked back in whistling. "He's back in his tiger house thing....Monsieur Charles, would you like anything to eat or something while you wait? she said, trying to show her brother how responsible she was, flashing a sneer at him & turning back to the Welsh man, smiling brightly.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 1st 2012, 11:59 am

Just outside the home of the Bonnefoy's, where the party was being held, the newest model of a Ford Mustang pulled over and parked just in front of their yard. The door opened and a dress shoe touched the ground, so glossy and clean that you could have seen your reflection within it. The person who had been driving stepped out of the car, revealing himself to be Alfred F. Jones. He was dressed in a very well-made tuxedo. Formal clothing seemed to suit the American very well. With a hand in his pocket, he stepped up to the home and knocked lightly on the door. As he waited for someone to greet him, he leaned against the wall just outside the front entrance. His eyes were closed and he possessed a faint smirk. He was actually very fond of Francis and Lynette, and was excited to be spending the evening here at their party.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 2:14 pm

Suddenly, Lynnette heard a car door close & looked out of the window. "I'll get it!" she yelped, running out of the house & opening the door. "Merica!" she yelped, immediately recognizing who the newest guest wa.[list=1][*]
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 1st 2012, 4:05 pm

Alfred glanced up and through his eyelashes at the Frenchwoman. The smirk was still evident upon his lips as he straightened up off the wall, tucking one of his hands into the pocket of his pants. "Evening, Paris." He greeted her, taking the few steps closer. In a custom greeting of politeness, he moved his head and placed a small kiss to her cheek. "You look very nice," He complimented her in a gentle voice, waiting until she allowed him into her home.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 5:35 pm

She chuckled a little as she grabbed his hand, pulling him inside & shutting the door. "Come on in & help yourself! The party hasn't really started yet, you're the second guest to arrive" she said. "FRANCIS!!!! 'MERICA'S HERE!!!!!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 10:55 pm