Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+2
Francis Bonnefoy
Lynette Bonnefoy
6 posters

Party @ France & Paris' House!!!!

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Party @ France & Paris' House!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Party @ France & Paris' House!!!!

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 6:21 pm

"Hm?" The Frenchman straightened up, flinching slightly. "Lynette, you don't need to shout, I'm coming." With a roll of his eyes and a flip of his hair, Francis casually strode over, grinning warmly at the American. "Ah, bonjour, Alfred! Glad you could make it, mon ami." The Frenchman greeted, giving a rather friendly nod.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Party @ France & Paris' House!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Party @ France & Paris' House!!!!

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 1st 2012, 6:34 pm

The American blinked as he was pulled in and watched as she shut the door behind him. He gave a faint chuckle as she called to her brother and waited until the Frenchmen presented himself. "I'm glad you invited me." Alfred told Francis in return, winking as he did so.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 7:14 pm

Watching her brother & her American friend greeted each other, she eased her way out of the room & upstairs to her huge, purple room. Opening the door, she decided to let it stay open as she waltzed towards her bed, making sure to kick off her shoes as she did so, & plopped down on her bed, not caring about what she was wearing. "At least I still have my iPod, laptop, Wii, Xbox, and radio. she said, putting the Xbox headset on & grabbing the remote control to turn the game system on. "Oh la la, my favorite....Left For Dead 2," she said, grinning evilly as her ruby eyes pulsated.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 8:30 pm

"But of course, why wouldn't I?" The Frenchman replied with a slight smirk, brushing a lock of hair out of his eyes; he didn't seem to take notice that his sister had gone. The American was one of the few nations the Frenchman had grown to tolerate; most of the time, at least, unlike the Britian he utterly hated. "Now, it wouldn't be much of a party without you here, now would it?" Francis teased, winking back at the American.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 1st 2012, 9:29 pm

This is just for you, Erika, dear <3

Ah. This was one of the many reasons Alfred adored Francis. Francis teased and played along similar to the way Alfred did with things, and the Frenchman always seemed pleased to see him. Adjusting his glasses with a small smile, he stepped closer to Francis. He placed two fingers to the front of Francis' suit, walking them up without breaking eye contact with him. "No...no, it wouldn't be." He smirked, before dropping his hand from Francis' chest.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 10:31 pm

-huggles- <3

The Frenchman smirked, arching an eyebrow. An amused, sly flicker flashed in Francis' blue gaze, the smirk remaining etched across his features at the American's actions, gladly keeping eye contact with him. He had always enjoyed Alfred; it seemed as though the American was always in the best of spirits, almost always in a cheerful mood. "Hm. Just behave yourself, Alfred. We're not alone, mon ami." Francis teased, eyeing the American.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 1st 2012, 10:56 pm

Using her headset, she contacted her Japanese best friend, Ichigo, while still playing her Zombie Apocalypse game.

"Ichi.....are you coming to my party?"

"Hai.......but after I finish killing these zombies.....KYAAAA~!!! TOO MANY!!!! TOO MANY!!!!!"

"Honhonhon~ you are hila-KYAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lynnette screamed, as animated blood flashed on the screen. Blood. She hated it with a passion.....gagging, she turned off her xbox & sped back downstairs, screaming & spazzing out & running smack dab into her brother & the American, almost knocking them over
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 2nd 2012, 9:43 am

"Interesting feline you've got out d'ere..."

A cool, steady voice spoke up from behind the fallen trio. The tall, unmistakable figure of Ivan Braginski casually approached the others on the ground. Did he just walk in without knocking?

The Russian was dressed entirely different than usual; Dark dress pants and shiny black shoes replaced the military pants and the tall winter boots. A collared black dress shirt was tucked neatly under a tieless Tuxedo jacket. His scarf was settled on it's usual place around the Russian's neck, yet it was placed in a casual-looking way, unlike it's usual slung-on appearance. His hair was combed, and the light, spicy-sweet aroma of an expensive Russian chologne masked any trace-sent of vodka.

Ivan came in with one hand in his pocket, and the other carrying a bouquet of sunflowers. It was a Russian custom to bring a small gift to hosts if you are invited somewhere; a custom that the tall nation didn't let slip.

"Did you know d'at your tiger comes from Siberia, located in.... Russia...?" A casual smile was etched across Ivan's pale freatures as he spoke; his tone was somewhat... eerie.... It wasn't the first time the Russian personification caught other countries illegally capturing his native creatures and keeping them as house pets. He couldn't do all that much in preventing the issue, and it.... irritated him to say the least.

But no irritation of the sort could be seen under that casually smiling mask. Instead, Ivan extended a hand toward Lynette and aided her to her feet before handing her the sunflowers.

"T'ank you for d'e invitation, Paris. a'I hear d'e French are known for d'ere good parties."

Party @ France & Paris' House!!!! - Page 2 927102

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on May 2nd 2012, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 2nd 2012, 10:00 am

The American chuckled under his breath. "But, of course I'll-" He stopped almost immediately upon hearing Lynette come screaming down the stairs, carrying games within her hands. Alfred flashed a surprised look as she rushed toward him and Francis, but he had thankfully stepped back just before she had collided with him.

"Interesting feline you've got out d'ere..."

Alfred, who had been shaking his head, stopped to turn his attention to the new guest. He smirked when he saw it was Ivan, but he had to give it to the guy - he knew how to dress when the occasion called for it.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 2nd 2012, 6:14 pm

Looking up at a strangely familiar face, she stood up, with his help of course & gladly took the flowers. "Sunflowers! I LOVE sunflowers! Thanks Monsieur......Russia. Russia, right?" she asked. "Oh an that cat out there's my pet tiger, Alexei. I found him one day, when I took a trip to Russia & he somehow followed me back......O_O." she said, smiling up at the strange man.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 2nd 2012, 8:40 pm

The Frenchman staggered a bit when Lynette ran into he and the American, prepared to snap at his sister; however, he stopped himself at the all-too-familiar voice of the Russian. He jumped in alarm, managing to stay balanced on his feet as he regained his composure, glancing at the Russian. "Ah, bonjour, Ivan.." The Frenchman greeted, giving his best charming smile, despite the Russian's words and abrupt appearence.

He couldn't help but be slightly impressed at Ivan's attire; it wasn't often Francis viewed the Russian in such formal clothing. At Ivan's comment on the tiger, the Frenchman visibly paled just a bit. Personally, Francis didn't favor the exotic pet, nor did he enjoy having it in the house, finding it more of a nusiance than a pet. Francis shifted slightly, keeping the casual smile etched across his features nonetheless.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 5th 2012, 2:29 pm

Fun-fact... Gallic roosters are France's national animal

Ivan's irritation grew at that excuse. Did that make it alright for him to take home a Bald Eagle or a Buffalo when he visits America? Or course not... But no irritation of the sort appeared on the Russian's casually smiling features. Instead, his head tilted ever so slightly.

"Hmn.. den in d'at case, don't mind ef a'I keep one of d'e Gallic roosters d'at follow me home, da?" The Russian responded lightly.... yet an eerie flicker sparked in his eyes... However, it didn't last long when he turned toward the Frenchman. Upon turning, he noticed the American standing next to his French 'friend.' The corner of his lip twitched ever so slightly, yet the cheery smile still held. The Russian nodded his head in greeting toward Alfred before shifting his gaze toward Francis.

"Ah, and Francis..." His cheery tone returned. He reached into a small satchel that he had set on the floor and pulled out a tall, dark-colored bottle out of it and handed it to the other.

"Sovetskoye Shampanskoye." Ivan mused proudly. "Some of Russia's best sparkling wine. Et might not be French wine, but a'I thought you might like somet'ing different d'is time. Do you know of anyone else coming?"
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 5th 2012, 2:50 pm

Oooh cool!
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Lynette shrugged at the scary Russian's remark. "In all retrospect, I don't mind, as long as the rooster is happy. she said, rolling her eyes in annoyance. She can't help the fact that animals are strangely drawn to her; she's had Alexei since she was a little kid; back when he was just a baby tiger cub. "Speaking of animals, I'm going to go play with Alex." she said, flipping her hair as she walked away.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 5th 2012, 3:17 pm

Cool o3o

The Frenchman raised an eyebrow at the Russian's words, sharing the same spark of irritation the Russian had felt at the sight of one of his country's animals kept as a pet. "We don't mind at all." He spoke after his sister, keeping the casual smile on his face; no matter what little thought he usually gave about the country's rooster, he too was annoyed at the thought of another nation keeping one as a captive pet.

Choosing not to dare meeting eyes with the Russian, he didn't notice that eerie flicker. The cheery tone of the Russian didn't surprise Francis; it was obvious when Ivan was usually annoyed, and that abnormally happy tone almost-always hid his anger, disturbing Francis further. The Frenchman's thoughts were cut short as the Russian mentioned wine, handing him the tall bottle, and Francis couldn't help but be a bit surprised what the Russian had brought. Having little knowledge of the other nations, the Frenchman always had figured all Russians drank was vodka, vodka, and stronger vodka.

Wine from Russia came as a surprise to the French, definetly not having expected it. Although, he had the nagging feeling that the Russian wine must've been stronger than France's wine, giving the Frenchman a higher possibility of getting utterly and completely drunk, which in most cases, was unusual for the Frenchman.

"Merci, Ivan. I wasn't aware of wine in your country." The Frenchman replied, giving a nod at the Russian. "And oui. The other nations should be here shortly."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 5th 2012, 10:08 pm

While Francis and Ivan talked, Alfred had been studying the Russian's expression. Although he didn't appear to be bothered, his tone had thrown the American off. He seemed upset that the French had taken one of his nation's animals captive and was saying he would take one of their own on his way home. And by upset, his tone had grown light and something had flashed within his amethyst eyes. Alfred had been around Ivan long enough to know what that meant...

He was thankful when the subject had changed to the bottle of whine Ivan had brought. Alfred felt a little flustered. He figured he should have brought something for the party as well, but then again, bringing a bag of hamburgers wasn't going to impress anyone here. Alfred swiped his tongue across his bottom lip, moistening the dry skin there. He had only just realized he was getting thirsty and the Russian wine, which he has tried before, sounded quite nice.

Clearing his throat, he shifted his gaze to Francis, asking, "Who else should you be expecting?"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 6th 2012, 1:02 pm

The Frenchman glanced at the American, setting the bottle on the table, shrugging. "Arthur, Italy, and the like. At least the remainder of the Allies and the Axis, I suppose." Francis replied, uncorking the bottle of Russian wine and pouring a glass for himself. "Thirsty, Alfred?" He didn't seem to wait for a response, merely pouring another glass and holding it out to Alfred. The Frenchman glanced at Ivan expectantly; might as well be hospitable while the Russian was here.

"And you, Ivan?" Francis questioned, taking a sip of the Russian wine. He wasn't too surprised at the strong taste, being more or less what he'd expected from the new wine.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones

Post  Alfred F. Jones May 6th 2012, 10:54 pm

The American had to contain his excitement as Francis poured a glass of the wine and passed it to him. He took his movements slow, appearing calm and well-behaved; however, deep inside, he was desperate to down the whole glass in one go. Having been given the wine, he completely forgot what they were just talking about and took his first sip, savoring the delightful flavor the flowed into his mouth.

Upon swallowing, he made a small sound in the back of his throat. "Perfection." He said in a quiet voice, glancing at Ivan from over the top of the glass as he took another drink.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 6th 2012, 11:13 pm

The Frenchman glanced at Alfred, an eyebrow raised, although he didn't make a comment. Instead, he took another sip of his wine with a rather pleased sigh at the taste. Francis gave himself a mental note that it was safe to say he officially favored Russian wine.

It wasn't often the Frenchman drank wine strong enough to break through his sober barrier, yet it seemed this wine was an exception. "I say, Ivan, your nation's wine is rather commendable." Francis drawled out, taking another long drink of the Russian wine with a flicker of content in his icy blue gaze.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 6th 2012, 11:44 pm

Lynette walked over & scratched behind her huge tiger's ears. "Bonjour Alex~!" She said, sitting next to her huge tiger, stroking his fur gently, making the cat emit a purr from his mouth. Lynette really felt at ease with her pet, for she had always thought she could tell Alexei anyhting. She really loved her pet like he was her own child. "Je t'aime" she said, laying on him, thinking about what the strange Russian had said about her having Alexei, getting more & more pissed at his child-like behavior.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 11:11 pm