Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

Let the Show Begin!

Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Let the Show Begin! Empty Let the Show Begin!

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 24th 2012, 11:26 pm

At the moment, I do not have any student's enrolled in my class, so I will let anyone that just wants to hangout or come RP in here with/not with Miss 'Anolani is just fine.

As the hallways of the school were quiet and filled with morning air, a young teacher with long black hair pulled back into a ponytail, wearing a light blue blouse and light purple skirt was carrying a stack of books and papers as she headed toward the theater. She soon made it to the Gakuen Theatre, unlocking the door and entering. The theatre was very big in size and also probably one of the biggest rooms in the whole school next to the Gymnasium. The teacher had made her way down the stairs to the front row seats nearest to the stage where she set up a table and lamp for herself as a makeshift desk.

"phew, Now then all that's left is for the students to arrive." She said with such cheer in her voice.

Let the Show Begin! Miss_a10

Last edited by Ayaka 'Anolani on March 26th 2012, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mexico
    Mexico

Let the Show Begin! Empty Re: Let the Show Begin!

Post  Mexico March 26th 2012, 9:19 pm

A brown haired teen was once again wandering through the halls of school. This building was much bigger than he first expected it to be. He fixed his shirt collar and rolled up his coat sleeves. It was starting to get warmer, but he didn't mind, harsher weather than this was very common in Mexico.

A red door to his right quickly grabbed his attention, as it was an unusual color for the school. He looked through the small window on the door, seeing that there was another in the room. There was only what he thought to be a teacher, but he needed to squint. It was probably a bad idea to enter, considering he didn't know whether he could or not. Yet he placed his hand on the doorknob and gave it a slight twist, making the door open.

In fact, there was a teacher. He looked around, what a huge room! There was a stage too, it must have been the theater. He gave a small wave to the lady. "Buenos días, señora."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 26th 2012, 9:30 pm

"hm?"

The young teacher turned to see that a student had entered the theatre. She gave a soft smile to the student.

"Hello, are you by chance, one of my students?" she asked with a sweet smile on her face as she moved from her temporary desk to the stairs. She carried part of her dress as she walked up them.

Last edited by Ayaka 'Anolani on March 28th 2012, 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico March 26th 2012, 9:46 pm

He shook his head but smiled politely. "No señora, I'm just passing by. If that is not a problema?"

He looked around the room, obviously mystified at the sheer size of it. Was a room that spacious really needed for such a subject? Most events he was used to seeing were outside, where there would be enough space. After a few moments, he asked, "Why does this place need to be this size?" He was a little embarrassed at asking such a question, but the curiosity was gnawing at him.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani March 26th 2012, 9:57 pm

"Ah! No no it's not a problem at all. I was just wondering if your were in my class and here to check in with me that were present."

She smiled as she tried to explain. Hearing the student's question, she looked at him a bit surprised but then smiled with a chuckle.

"Eh? Why does this place need to be so big? hehe Well for a Theatre, It needs to be big for many people to fit in to enjoy the show. But that is a reason most people will think why it's so big. There is another reason why ." she smiled as she looked at him. "Would you like to know what it is?"

Post  Guest April 1st 2012, 11:03 pm

Outside of the doors around the corner, Saint Petersburg had been sticking his head within a very thick book heading to his next class. The young Russian was vaguely unaware of his surroundings until he collided into the door. "Oof~" He rubbed his forehead. "Ow..oh..uhm P-Privet?" The teen blushed looking around the large room brushing his blonde bangs out of his violet eyes. If it had not been for his height many would mistake him for his father, Russia.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 1st 2012, 11:12 pm

"hmm? "

The young Theater teacher looked toward the entrance of the theater and saw the Russian student. Almost mistaking him for Russia, the girl soon could tell that he was different from him when she saw his blushing face and a small bump on his forehead. She chuckled a little and went up the rest of the stairs to help him up.

"hehe Are you alright?" she asked with a worried expression holding her hand out to help him up.

Post  Guest April 1st 2012, 11:20 pm

Alek rubbed his head and dipped his head in respect towards her and smiled sheepishly. "Privet." He said gently, it was very quiet almost a murmur. "Da, Aim fine thank you.." He took her hand and stood up.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 1st 2012, 11:35 pm

She smiled at him and helped him up.

"Hehe and Aloha to you too. Um if you don't mind me asking but.. is this your next class? Cause if not then you might want to hurry. The bell is about to ring. ^^"

Post  Guest April 2nd 2012, 11:04 pm

"Da..um dis ees theatre, correct?" he was so timid, his cheeks burned red. But wasn't this normal for someone his age? He'd never know, he was always to nervous to ask anyone of these stupid things. He brushed the thick blonde bangs from his eyes once more and looked down at the thick book in his hands. It read Romeo and Juliet, but his hand covered the title trying his best to hide it.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 3rd 2012, 1:24 am

I'm sorry guys, busy with school and just got out D: yeah it's really late.

She smiled and saw that he was blushing from asking such a silly question. The teacher, only chuckled from how cute he was being as he was embarrassed. Giving him a little pat on the head, she told welcomed him with a gentle, bright smile.

"Hehe This is the Theater. E Como mai, Welcome to Theater."

Post  Guest April 4th 2012, 12:32 am

The boy nodded and returned the gentle smile briefly before sitting down. He took off the heavy coat from his shoulders and set it ontop of the book he had been holding. He sighed rubbing his temple.

Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 4th 2012, 1:24 am

Hey St. Petersburg, did you turn in your school schedule for the Gakuen Hetalia? Cause I don't have you in my roster. ^^"

The teacher then made sure to see if the Russian student was really okay and nodded in satisfaction. She then turned back to the stairs, and made her way back but to the stage this time. From there she stood there with a little smile as she looked to see if students came into the theater.

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 12:05 am

His backpack was strapped to his shoulder as he walked into the Theater room, it was obvious that he was late. He had a reason for being late, his crazy History teacher would not let him out without finishing his essay. He pulled open the door and walked inside of the theater. He scanned the whole room, wondering who else was going to be in his class. "Hmmm? Where is everybody else!" His voice echoed through out the whole room.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 5th 2012, 12:59 am

The Theater teacher, was standing on the stage and saw her student come in.

"Hehe Well so far you are my only registered student in my class so you'll have to join me with the young gentlemen right up there. she said smiling pointing the the young Russian sitting in the audience seating nearest to the door.

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 1:11 am

He looked over at the Russian, "he defiantly was related to Ivan. They both shared those voilet irirs and the same smile." He thought to himself as he made his way to the seat that was next to him. "Hey buddy, don't you have a class next? It's 3rd period or well for me it's 2nd period." He sighed a bit and elbowed him.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 5th 2012, 1:24 am

She smiled as she watched the Spanish student take a seat in the stands. Seeing as how there wasn't going to be anymore students coming or those that were actually in her class. Clearing her throat, a smile appeared on her face with her hands in front of her.

"Aloha, Welcome Students to Theater Class. My name is Miss 'Anolani but you may call me Miss Lani for short. Here I will be teaching you many things, mostly on the art of acting, dancing, and singing. Your classrooms will be here and the original theater classroom to your right at the bottom of the stairs. Now for the meantime, your homework which is very simple by the way, is to read this syllabus about theater and sign it. This will help you answer some of the grading questions and rules that are in this class."

She went down from the stage to get the syllabus and passed it to the two students.

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 1:29 am

Sorry for any crappy replies. I'm on an iPod touch

He took the syllabus from the teacher and started to skim through it.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 5th 2012, 1:35 am

lol it's ok sadly my laptop is about to die so if i don't reply for a long time.....it died. -_-;;

She then went back on stage.

"Now then as a little thing that I like to do for my class, I like for my student's to come to the stage and introduce themselves to everyone. Your introduction can be anything you want, just as long as you give your name, interests, and why you chose this class. Which one would like to go first?" Looking at the two in the audience seating.

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 1:45 am

I understand and if I don't reply back I'm out cold xD

He looked over at the Russian, then to the stage. He stood up out of his seat and made his way up to the stage. "I feel weird, as if my heart is racing and wanting to preform up on here." He though to himself. "Ummm, hola my name is Antonio Carriedo and I am seventeen years old, which makes me a Junior. I enjoy listing to music and hanging out with my two best friends. I also enjoy dancing and eating. I took this class because I figured that it would help with my dancing and I wouldn't mind being able to seduce more girls....I mean learn how to act." He chuckled a bit as he looked around at the empty room, knowing that it would be filled with hundreds of people.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 5th 2012, 1:51 am

She smiled and chuckled a little. She then gave her applaud to him after he had made that intro.

"Hehe well don't worry we might get some girls that want to be in this class too. After all, since I'm also the Student and School Events Coordinator, I also plan of having people tryout for performances as well. Who knows maybe you'll get the chance to charm a girl as your perform." she said with a little laugh as she patted him on the back. " You may take your seat now."

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 11:55 am

"Thank you." He smiled and took his seat next to Russian student. "I wonder when lunch is going to start." He thought to himself as he stomach started to rumble, so only he could hear it.

Let the Show Begin! Empty I don't know how to sign up for classes ;A; as much as I like this site I sometimes barely have enough time to find opt how to do certain stuff like sign up for classes and crap. Help? ^^""""

Post  Guest April 5th 2012, 5:09 pm

Alek looked over at the young spaniard and he gave a gentle smile his violet eyes glimmered in the pale lights of the empty room.

"Actually, I dont really know. Dis ees my first year in an actual school.." he shrugged. "Ai've been homeschooled most of mai life." he looked down at his boots and waved them around.
    Luckily his feet touched the floor. Due to how short he was (he never knew why, he was short the majority of his family was so freaking tall.), he was teased often since his feet didn't touch the floor when he sat down. Alex skimmed through the handout and thought momentarily listening to Antionio and Miss Lani. He sighed going up after the young man and standing up on the stage. He felt tinier than usual.

"Eh, Privet. Mai name is Saint Petersburg, son of Russia, but I prefer to be called Alek. Aim seventeen years old, which supposedly makes me a junior as well. I play de cello and much violin. I'm very open to new styles of culture and music of the sort. Ai've always liked theatre since I was very young. Dis is my first year being in an actual school and aim learning how to make friends." he shrugged. He had no trouble admitting this. He dipped his head in mutual respect and gave one of his sweet smiles, a smile his father was famous for especially for the darkness that lured behind it. But instead, Alek's held warmth. He wasn't going to mess up the opportunity to make acquaintances. Who knows? For someone like him, this opportunity didn't come often. He left the stage to sit beside the Young Spaniard straightening the brown dress shirt he had on and brushing the bangs out of his faint flushed face.

Carlos Narvaez
    Carlos Narvaez

Post  Carlos Narvaez April 5th 2012, 5:33 pm

The cautious boy entered the room that seemed to have made his curl twitch, in hopes of seeing beautiful ladies perform, he tried to come up with the courage. His face flustered as he took a big gulp, scared was the right word for this moment. He placed his hand on the knob, grasping it tightly as he felt his heart pulse speed up. Could he just turn back now? He looked down, his eyes began to shake. Why was he so nervous? Mustering the courage to open the door he turned the knob at a swift pace, causing him to stumble into the theatre. Trying to regain his balance he wobbled until his face finally met the floor. As he got even more embarrassed he got up to feel something dripping from his nose. He lowered his look, not trying to make eye contact with anyone in this situation. He just simply, and elegantly reached into his pocket revealing a handkerchief. He plugged his nose with them as he got up, blinking to see the reactions or maybe even laughters of pity from the other people.

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 5th 2012, 7:10 pm

"It was nice meeting you, amigo Alejandro. That's Spanish for Alex but I must head over to my 4th period." He gave the young Russian a pat on the shoulder as he made his way out of the rows of seats and into the outside of the room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 11:32 pm