Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

4 posters

Let the Show Begin!

Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Let the Show Begin! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the Show Begin!

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 5th 2012, 9:26 pm

The teacher smiled as she saw that the Russian student introduced himself. Giving her applause, she then heard a thump going down the stairs. It was a young blonde boy. He had fell down the stairs as he came in. She gasped as she saw that there was blood coming out from his nose.

"Hehe Welcome Alex, hm? *gasp* oh no are you alright?" she jumped down from the stage to see if he was alright. She then saw that Antonio was leaving and then saw that it was almost time for the next class.

"My goodness, time flies by fast. Make sure to come next time with your signed syllabus. Good day."

Let the Show Begin! - Page 2 Miss_a10

Post  Guest April 5th 2012, 11:14 pm

((Alek XD Typo on my damn Ipad -.-))

Alek looked over at Antonio and nodded his goodbyes. He then jumped up, startled hearing the loud thump and looked over to where the young Argentinian teen had faceplanted. He walked over to him and handed him a clean tissue.

"Da, are you alright?"He questioned tilting his head.

Let the Show Begin! - Page 2 Ashy_by_itsune
    Carlos Narvaez
    Carlos Narvaez

Post  Carlos Narvaez April 6th 2012, 6:16 pm

"Yeah I'm fine..I think." He looked up at the two concerned people as he got up dusting himself off to reassure them that he wasn't just saying it. "This is theatre..right?" He tilted his head, ignoring his nosebleed so quickly. He was ready to learn more about this club, for some strange reason it had interested him so much that he couldn't seem to resist opening the door. However, he did have a great affection towards acting, especially when he liked the storyline.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 18th 2012, 9:18 pm

He walked in to the Theater room once again, "Hello?"
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 18th 2012, 9:29 pm

A new day at threatre Class XD. sorry i'm starting a new day.

The teacher young teacher was at her desk in the classroom, on the side of the theatre. She was in there working on some paper work from some meetings she had recently. To tell her students that she would not be in the theatre today, there was a not placed on the very first seat by the entrance. It was plain in sight and easily noticeable.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 18th 2012, 9:32 pm

I know how you feel. I've been busy the past week, doing other things.

He saw the note on one of the theater's seats. He picked it up and started to read it. "I guess, there isn't any class today. I'll go to the library and maybe read a few books." He shrugged his shoulders and made his way outside of the Theater room.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 18th 2012, 9:41 pm

lulzz XDD well anyways i guess you can have a free period, but i ment that class was going to be in the classroom today XDD. But all well, that's fine too. ^^"

She then finished the papers that were due and made her way out of the classroom with the pile of papers. She made her way up the steps to the door, as she concentrated on keeping the pile balanced.

"*sigh* I really don't understand why, teachers have to have so much paper work even at meetings."

She mumbled to herself as she walked down the hall. Not noticing the Spanish student that was just down the empty hall.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 18th 2012, 9:52 pm

At least I'm doing something productive ;D XD

He left his syllabus on one of the chairs next to where she was standing. On it, it had his name , his signature and his current 'king's' name
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 18th 2012, 10:00 pm

lolZ yeah just leave it there and that's true X3

She soon returned with empty hands as had handed the pile of work in. she then entered the theatre and saw the syllabus.

"hmm? whose?"

She picked it up as she saw that it was Antonio's and gave a little smile. She then made her way back to the classroom.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo April 25th 2012, 8:55 pm

"Hello....?" He heard his echo ring out through out the whole Theater room.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani April 26th 2012, 5:35 am

sorry for not being on today...even though i'm sure it said i was on but i was really off XDD so class will start again next week. Again i am sorry for i was busy today and also......wasn't doing so good. ; A ; So Class will be on next week and for this one too. Replies to this "Wed's class" will be accepted this week due to my absence.

The Echo was heard as the teacher was in a audience seat reviewing some paperwork. She heard the echo and turned toward the entrance to see Antonio.

"Ah Aloha~ Antonio just in time for class." she said smiling as the bell rang for class to begin.

"Come in Come in. Today we'll be in the classroom, but we'll be waiting here for the other remaining students to come in."
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani May 2nd 2012, 6:53 pm

Ayaka 'Anolani wrote:sorry for not being on today...even though i'm sure it said i was on but i was really off XDD so class will start again next week. Again i am sorry for i was busy today and also......wasn't doing so good. ; A ; So Class will be on next week and for this one too. Replies to this "Wed's class" will be accepted this week due to my absence.

The Echo was heard as the teacher was in a audience seat reviewing some paperwork. She heard the echo and turned toward the entrance to see Antonio.

"Ah Aloha~ Antonio just in time for class." she said smiling as the bell rang for class to begin.

"Come in Come in. Today we'll be in the classroom, but we'll be waiting here for the other remaining students to come in."

today is Class so please reply to this reply if you are in my theatre class. You will be counted or this week and last week's class so please don't worry and come on in. <)
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo May 2nd 2012, 9:02 pm

"The class room, huh?" The Spanish teen rubbed his chin as if he was in deep thought. "Sure, just tell me where to go, okay?" He laughed a little and looked over at his Theater teacher.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani May 2nd 2012, 9:12 pm

She smiled and nodded.

"hehe don't worry, we'll just be going down there." she said as she pointed to a door on the other side of the theatre where a door was.

"You can take a seat on the edge of the stage if you'd like. We're still waiting for one more person." she said with a sweet smile.
    Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo May 2nd 2012, 9:50 pm

He gave a quick nod of his head as he picked up his backpack. He walked over to the edge of the stage and started to swing his feet back and forth. He would keep on doing this till the next student will arrive
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani May 2nd 2012, 10:03 pm

She smiled as she saw you sitting. She then continued to do some paperwork that was on her makeshift desk.

"If you'd like, you may eat in here. Just make sure to clean up after yourself."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 8:34 pm