Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+5
Luka Bondevik
Ivan Braginski
Alfred F. Jones
Feliciano Vargas
Lynette Bonnefoy
9 posters

Beach Time~!

Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Beach Time~! - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach Time~!

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 4th 2012, 12:00 am

Ugh we had a poetry slam at school today......*le sigh*-____________________-
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lynette glanced over at the conflict taking place between her new friends. Not wanting to be in the middle of it, she just shook her head. She was a lover, not a fighter.....well, unless it was nessesay. Mentally facepalmming at her Italian friend, who apparently didn't know how to play, she made a "timeout" sign with her hands. "Feli! You're not supposed to help the oter team! And you're not supposed to go on the other side, you stay on THIS side & help THIS team," she said, laughing. "OKAY, RESUME!!!" she said, trying to immitate a whistle as she heard a familiar ringtone play "Marukaite Chikyuu". "Aiyah~I got a tweet! TIME OUT!!!! TIME OUT!!!!! TIME OUT!!!! she said, running towards her bag, sitting down next to it, & replying to the tweets she just received, laughing to herself as she read them.

Post  Guest May 5th 2012, 5:51 am

Beach Time~! - Page 3 925372-3-1

Eduard frown slightly feeling rejected but ironically the Southern Italian was right, he did made the girl cry, in fact who was him to yell at her? He isn't the one that feed her and help her grew up. Unless he is a parent of hers, he had no right to do so. Estonia was a teenager after all. Aside from the Northen Italian being scolded, Von Bock was more forcused to the girl he yelled at, Yuu Simon Ortiz.

"I guess I really did made her cry." the Estonian admitted

It was entirely Estonia's fault, letting his anger get the best of him. He should have known better and acted mature, poised to himself. He watched the girl yelled and run towards the shore. "Hey wait..!" Estonia chased after her, running as fast as his legs could before those waves could catched her. Like his lucky self, he caught her wrist, gripped it tightly again and forcely turning her around, pulling her against his chest, it was a harsh move but it was for her own sake. There, he let her leaned against it, letting her cry onto his shirt.

"Miss Ortiz..." the Estonian whispered.

As he let her cry and cry on his shirt till she calms down, looking at her, he weaved his arms around her body embracing her. Estonia whispered; "Miss Ortiz... I'm really sorry about the things I said to you, plus I raised my voice at you... You didn't deserve any of that." Estonia would lift her chin up making the female look at him eye to eye. Estonia smiled softly just to calm her down once again, he would grabbed her hand and placed it against his cheek, with a smile again he said; "Please, Miss Ortiz... Slap me as much as you can, as hard as you can and like how you mean it."
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 5th 2012, 1:53 pm

Yuu was surprised that the Estonian had caught up to her and grab her the way he did. She wasn't sure if it was the right thing for him to do. What was going on, in her mind she knew that she had to apologize for her rude behavior. She also noticed that he grabbed her hand and placed on his cheek.

I don't want to slap you. I deserved to get yelled at like that by you. The only people I'm close to are my cousins, but they rarely come and visit me, since they live so far and so I get lonely I mean I have Zander and Kito.

She calmed down a bit and took a breather so that the tears would stop and so that she could finish talking to the Estonian. She had to tell him the reason as to why she acted as she did, but also knew that it be kind of dumb to tell him, but she had to try at least.

I'm sorry for what I did, it was stupid of me to do something like that. I may look all excited, cheery and happy on the outside, but in the inside I'm still a small child who still needs to understand how to control all my bottled up emotions. I grew up being expected to be a strong and strict person to handle the police force, but that wouldn't actually help the internal problem I was dealing with. Growing up all alone kind of made it hard for me to actually understand the feelings of others and that kind of changed when I rescued pup Zander from a pack of angry hawks, he was so weak and I understood his situation better than anyone. It was still a hard road for me because I was still expected to do things as I was told, but all of that changed when I was free from being told what to do, which made it a bit easier for me, but I knew that I wouldn't stand a chance against the other countries and nations because they had prospered with with help of others.

As soon as she was finished talking she felt a bit better, but she still had to apologize to the Italian. She starting feeling weak all of sudden and passed out in the Estonian's arms. She was unaware that it happened again, but it could be much worse than last time.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 5th 2012, 2:13 pm

The Russian was watching the events unfurl before him from where he sat with his sister. It was quite an interesting sight watching the blond Baltic go off like that. The Russian made no attempt to stand and break up the fight; why interfer when one could learn a lesson from this? Besides... it wasn't usual he saw Estonia's "mean" side. While Eduard appologized, Ivan shifted his irises toward the group playing ball.

He blinked as he felt something trickling down his neck. He gingerly brought his hand up and under his scarf, and gave a light sigh upon feeling beads of sweat on his hand.

He didn't care if his sister was watching; after all, were they not the same country? Russia unbuckled that heavy winter coat and slipped it off his shoulders. He then took a hold of the hem of the thick black turtle neck shirt and stripped it over his head and off, revealing a light, white tank-top beneath. Ivan remembered that he did have the option to change his dark pants for something more beach-y... but he didn't want to bother with that right now. The scarf stayed on it's place around his neck as the Soviet settled back down on the sand next to Ivana.

Durzhok and Shalunya were panting heavily after only a few minutes more of roughhousing. Who could blame them? Their dark-patterned fur was extremely thick and in feathery layers; perfect for keeping them warm during trips to the Russian mountains during blizzards, but not that great for hot weather. A wave came in and brushed against the brute-dog's paw. Durzhok jumped up and snapped his jowls in quite a vicious manner toward the water, but his paw felt...cooler now...

With a small grunt, the brute wandered uneasily back over to the water. He shuffled back with a growl as the tide surged in again, yet advanced back toward the foamy blue waters as they drifted back again. The large brute continued this silly antic of chasing the tide and being chased by it, when suddenly, greed and irritation too the better of him. Every time he snapped at the water, all he got was a jawfull of satly liquid... what was this monstrosity?! The brute let out a loud, deep bark toward the tide and sprang for the waters. The Russian shepherd created a big 'splash' as his heavy weight hit the blue surface.

Beach Time~! - Page 3 578828

I love Ivan's expression in this.. he's all like "If Arthur did something funny when Alfred threw something at him... what will Alfred's reaction be if I throw this at him..?"
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 5th 2012, 3:01 pm

Beach Time~! - Page 3 Beach

Eireann chuckled as she waited for the Parisian to finish her texting. The game hadn't really gotten started though, so she was alright with the hold up for a few minutes. She didn't pay much attention to the argument that had gone on, considering it wasn't her problem. Instead, she stares lazily at the clouds, waiting for the game to resume once more.

The Canadian was still shuffling a bit in her spot, a bit shifted by the argument, unlike the Irish girl. She had never been good with tension like that. But she remained quiet and watched the situation in silence, relieved to see that the Estonian was working things out.

Via, on the other hand, was trying to escape from the ballgame. Slowly and silently, she inched her way towards the water instead, hoping she could hide underneath the waves where the sunlight couldn't reach her. Thanks to her vampiric qualities, she could hold her breath underwater for an insane amount of time. In fact, she barely had to hold it at all. The only problem was getting past the Russian's and their two massive canines. Dark clothing on a beach wasn't exactly that great of camouflage.

Post  Guest May 5th 2012, 3:26 pm

Eduard calmly stood before her, he looked around thinking maybe he wasn't the right guy to be listening to her explanation... he wasn't her friend. However, as she speak her reasoning, she caught Eduard's attention. Her reasoning was somehow matching to his, Edaurd was alone one time, but the fact that they were different that Estonia didn't mind to be alone, he was pretty much ignored in his own way anyway, but till he found 2 of his brothers who turns out his neighbors.

He was so interested to the fact that he let her continue. As she does so, his arms wrapped around her, rubbing her back, it was to calm her down. He listened to her closely, now feeling regret that he done such a bad move yellling at her, this girl has been through a lot of things. He should have done that. As he come to her finish, he lloked at her closely, trying to see if she is alright.

"Yuu...? ....!..."

Eduard widened his eyes, when he felt the girl leaned against him. Eduard looked at Lovino, telling him eye to eye that he needed to take care the girl in his arms right now. With so much worry, he carried the girl in his arms, holding her securely and firmly up against his chest, then slowly walking towards the blanket; where the coolers, and foods were at.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 5th 2012, 4:57 pm

The Frenchman found no interest in joining the game, not being much of a fan of sports. With a light chuckle, he merely turned and retreated to one of the coolers, plucking out a bottle of white wine. Casually, he took a long drink straight from the slightly cold, glass bottle, not even feeling the slightest effects of the alcohol, naturally. As formal as it was to drink from a mere glass, Francis didn't seem to bother. After all, they were all at the beach, weren't they? He sighed with satisfaction before gulping once more from the bottle, observing the game on-hold ahead.

By now, Maria was seated on the warm sand, ignoring the nearby game and merely enjoying the sunshine on her skin. She adored the beaches and the sunshine, especially from her state. If Maria had the option, she'd stay out in the sunshine as long as she could, listening to the crying of the seagulls and the rush of the ocean tide. In her opinion, no place could compare to her state's beaches and forests, the feel of the bright sunshine, the warmth of the air. Going to the beach always reminded her of home, and she smiled to herself at the thought. After a moment, she glanced around, brushing a lock of hair out of her eyes.

Eventually, she took notice of the two Russians and their dogs; due to her lack of socialication with most of the naitons, she only knew a small handful of them. Having no clue who the two Russians were; she only recognized Ivan as the one who had been chasing after the two large dogs previously; Maria smiled in greeting and waved at them cheerily, head tilted slightly. "Hola!"

Post  Guest May 6th 2012, 4:39 am

Still carrying the Andorra in his arms, he walked towards where the French were chilling and having his own wine. Gently placing the Andorran on the blankets, he stood up, grabbed a beach umbrella, opened and placed it under her. He sat next to her unconscious body as he grabbed water and ice preparing her some cold beverage, not alcohol but water. He gazed over the French with a smile. "Hello, Mr. Bonnefoy, I must say, your beaches are rather quiet... its a best place to relax and have your day." Complimented the Estonian. Trying to shrugged off the Idea of him, almost ruining the outting with his earlier actions.

He reached into his bag and grabbed a fan, waving it quickly in front of the Andorran's body giving her a temperature she could easily cool down. He smiled as he does so, as he patiently waited for her to wake up once again.
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Beach Time~! - Page 3 Empty Re:Beach Time~!

Post  Luka Bondevik May 6th 2012, 4:12 pm

The Andorrian could feel a breeze in her face and noticed that it wasn't the ocean breeze. She opened her eyes and sat up and started coughing really hard and she tried to stand up, but fell right back down. She wanted to go back to enjoy herself, but knew she couldn't because the Estonian was looking after her.

*cough cough* I going to go and play with Zander and Kito in the water.

Yuu knew that she couldn't do anything in her condition, but she didn't care all she wanted to do was have fun and not drag the Estonian down with her. Zander and Kito came running up from the shore and found her with the Estonia. When they made it to where she was they started whining and whimpering because they knew something was wrong with Yuu.

Oh, Zander and Kito don't worry about me I'm fine. Just keep on having your fun. I promise you that I'm alright, just a little tired is all. Besides I'm going to be here, with Mr.Eduard was it?

The reason I passed out like that was because I have a really weak heart, but with enough will power I can actually prevent myself from fainting and I think it wasn't as worse as it was last time. It seems that my heart stopped and it causes me to wake up almost hours if not days because of it.
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 6th 2012, 11:22 pm

Sliding her phone back into her bag, Lynette stood up & stretched. "Okay guys, I'm ready!" she said, smiling as she ran back to her position on her side of the net, completely unaware of the events that have taken place.

Post  Guest May 7th 2012, 6:16 am

"Careful now..." Even though Yuu tried to get herself up, Eduard made her lay down before she could, he watched the dogs showed affection towards Yuu, it made the Estonian smile, nodded at Yuu's question for being with her. Von Bock smiled at the dogs... "Don't worry... I'll be with her! Of corse, not forgetting the Southern Italian aside, he looked at him and smiled, hinting him a few more minutes, he can't just leave Yuu there, she's having health issues and what's wrong having a new friend? Von Back smiled softly at her carefully and listening closely what the Female has to say. "I'm guessing maybe you should relax often and make sure you don't get stressed out. If you need any help, I am happy to oblige for you." Von Bock suggested and offered himself. Pushing his glasses up... "Since, I still have a healthy heart, I'm not saying yours is unhealthy, I'm offering myself for your needs... And speaking of needs... Eduard suddenly whispered, grabbing his back and from it, he took out a tray. "I have to check up sommeone... I'll be right back! Promise me you won't go anywhere!

Estonia smiled as he stood up and walked over to the Russians with him carrying a tray, he stood behind them while they were sitting on a shade, he smiled with a nervous and crooked voice...

"Sir Russia and Miss Russia, would you two love some ice cold vodka's? I mean... This weather is really hot and I think you two are not used to this and perhaps maybe you would also like a snack with it? I am happy to serve it to you, sir and ma'am!"
    Luka Bondevik
    Luka Bondevik

Post  Luka Bondevik May 7th 2012, 8:38 pm

The Andorraian giggles as she saw the Estonian walk over to the Russians and offered them a drink. She just sat there with Zander and Kito and watching everyone else have their fun. She didn't want to ruin their fun and make them look after a weak person like her. She keep insisting to herself that it would be best for her to leave before anyone noticed.

Zander, Kito let's go. We don't want to ruin their fun anymore, it's best that we head home so I can get some rest. We can come back another time, but it's best that we go now, I don't want to have another attack.

Yuu got up and was able to regain her balance and both Zander and Kito helped her get their things and walk over to the vespa. She smiled knowing that she wouldn't bother with her inappropriate behavior again. All she wanted to do was make some friends so she got fill the void and make herself forget even for one minute of her heart condition. She walked over to the vespa and started putting her things away, not before a cough caught up to her.

A little cough isn't bad, but I better get going and head home soon. I bothered Mr. Eduard enough as it is. Oh, I almost forgot to apologize to Romano before I leave. I might end up regretting it later. After all, it was kind of my fault that things turned out..........

Zander grabbed Yuu before she fell to the ground. Both Zander and Kito kept on nuzzling at her to get her to stand up, but it was no use. Kito licked her forehead to cool her down and noticed that she was burning up. Both wolves started barking and howling as much as they could to get someone's attention and inform them of what happened to Yuu.

Guys, it's ok. I'm fine....-wheezing- Let's just go home.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 7th 2012, 10:02 pm

Okay, Im about to stir things up here.

Beach Time~! - Page 3 405133

"I'm really sorry!" Italy slightly cried, holding both of his hand together, whimpering as he was getting scolded by the Parisian. It seemed it wasn't normal for him but it was, considering a certain German would always yell at him when he did something wrong or fail at something, which pretty much was everything. As the Northern Italian was being scolded, he looked over at the leaving Andorran... "What...? Its too early to leave..." While the Parisian continues to scold him, he ran towards her, and grabbed her by the shoulder, placing his hand there coming from behind.

"Yuu?" Italy tried to grabbed her attention. "It's too early to go, we're going to have a campfire and play a little game, very exiting too!" The Italian grabbed her attention and tried to convince her to stay. With him behind her, since she was a girl, theres no way the Italian would ever get his hand off from the girl. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, while he was behind, his lips were moved near her ears. "C'mon, stay with us, si? You're fun!"

As the outing go by, people would play beach while some did nothing but just stood around and relax; which wasn't bad. The time was moving on, the clock was too fast for the group. Amazingly, Italy let go of the Andorran, while the rest of the group would play volleyball, relax at at the beach, or perhaps serve some bosses, which is Estonia, Eduard Von Bock. With a smile, a bright smile, he looked at the Andorra "Neh... Help me here, Im Italian, I really can't-ta-work much! I dont want to get tired and miss the exciting night!" The Italian cheered as me put the campfire and arrange the seating into a circle.

"HEY! Everybody!" Italy waved his hand up in the air. "Keep-pa-playing! I'll tell when the campfire is arrange~!"
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 7th 2012, 11:03 pm

Hola!

"Hmn?" Ivan's amethyst irises opened at the sound of the unfamiliar voice. He shifted his gaze toward the spanish girl and tilted his head a bit, yet offered the female a casual smile. His platnum-blond locks shone a silvery color in the warm sunlight as he rose a hand and gave a light wave.

"D'at would be nice, Estonia.... a'I am quite glad you remembered to bring d'em." Ivan allowed his eyes to close shut as he spoke, something that he does when he's content or something along those lines. He didn't bother asking about what happened with Yuu or anything... why bring up something that was taken care of..?

Meanwhile, Shalunya was refusing to go anywhere near the water where her massive brother was leaping. She was just laying on her stomach in the sand, her long tongue was hanging out of her strong jowls in a series of swift pants. Every so often the bitch would flick her tongue upwards and around her upper jaw as droplets of salaiva dripped off her tongue and into the hand, just keeping her droopy gaze from the brute to her surroundings. Her fuzzy ears suddenly rose at the sight of a figure in a black hoodie approach the waters, near to where she and Durzhok were.

Far too near...

Her tongue slid back into her jowls as her head shot up in immediate attention, a low growl thundered within the depths of her thick, shaggy throat. When the vampire came nearer still, Shalunya shot up up her paws and delivered something that sounded like a deep, throaty howl that ended with several short, fluid barks; a warning that snapped the brute in the water right for the hooded figure.

Durzhok released several loud, throaty barks bounded out of the water; the ends of his pearly tusks flashed in the sun as he blocked the Transylvanian from entering the water. The massive Russian shepherds began to step nearer to Viorica, barking in quite a vicious manner and moving in a way to 'herd' her away from the water. What brought their attention away from the vampress, however, was the sudden outburst of howling from the other dogs.

Both the Russian dog's heads shot up. They caught the mutt's sent... it was.. wolflike. Ancient instinct was triggered at that sent; the Overcharkas were used in ancient days to herd livestock over mountains and guard them from thieves and predators, more commonly wolves. The Wolf was an ancient foe to the shepherds... that, and Overcharkas were quite skeptical of stranger dogs.

Shalunya just gave a bitter snarling inhale through her parted jaws and padded back over to the Russians sitting in the sand. Durzhok, however, stood just staring at the two wolf-dogs. The thick fur around his hackled rose as that plumed tail stuck straight out. The large brute-dog padded stiff-leggedly a few paces toward the other stranger dogs; his ears errect and his head lowered part way. He halted in his challenging stance and gave a disturbingly aggressive growl.

Ivan turned his attention from the Estonian to the Soviet's dog at the sound of the growl. He didn't seem worried the slightest bit, yet his tone was sharp and had an unmistakable warning edge to it;

"Durzhok..."

At the sound of his name, the brute-dog's ears lowered and the growl was cut off in a low huff, but his stiff, tense stance still held. So these strangers were not threats and not to be attacked? That still didn't mean that he was going to be any nicer to them... With a low grunt, Durzhok dropped his defensive stance and stalked lazily over to where his masters were.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:09 pm