Hetalia International RolePlay

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IMPORTANT:
HetaliaInternational is currently under maintenance, but feel free to log in!

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
The site shall be back on its feet, soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a universe where the world's countries come alive, action and chaotic world meetings are the least of your problems. Welcome to Hetalia International!

+15
Ivana Braginska
Arthur Kirkland
Kiku Honda
Lynette Bonnefoy
Kirk
Mexico
Antonio F. Carriedo
Alfred F. Jones
Francis Bonnefoy
Luka Bondevik
Ayaka 'Anolani
Eireann Ó'Reilly
Feliciano Vargas
Magnus Densen
Ivan Braginski
19 posters

Second world meeting~ [OPEN]

Antonio F. Carriedo
    Antonio F. Carriedo

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Second world meeting~ [OPEN]

Post  Antonio F. Carriedo May 26th 2012, 11:35 pm

He followed Manuel to the room, when they got to the entrance he told him, "Gracias Emmanuel." He made his way to table and sat down next to France, "Thank you for the directions but I made it over here with Mexico." He smiled and patted the French men's back. He listen to the Russian.

((sorry for the short reply is on phone -.-))
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy May 27th 2012, 12:32 am

"Not a problem, Antonio." The Frenchman assured, chuckling softly and giving a slight nod of understanding. He smiled at the Spaniard when he sat next to him, rather glad for his company, and gave an absentminded nod of greeting to Mexico before continuing to listen to the Russian.
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen May 27th 2012, 12:38 am

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Moscow13

Dominika was still standing in the door frame. She moved to the side once she heard the footsteps that belonged to her father and flashed a small smile at him. If more guests were going to arrive, she needed to stay alert, so for now she won't sit down.

She did hear the door swing open, but there was no need for her to aid them for two Latin countries emerged from the door and walked to their seats.

Dominika was unstable. Her head would turn back and forth from the dining room, to the hallway in hopes to see someone: a new guest or her brothers. Her jaws were clenched signalling she was extremely stressed... Am a'I supposed to do everyt'ing on my own? Et's not fair!

The situation overwhelmed the Capital. Few more moments and she would start to hyperventilate. "Excuse me...", she spoke quickly as she fully turned to the exit and proceeded outside. She walked upstairs, her hand sliding up the railing as she climbed up. "Viktor! Vlad! Alek!", she cried her brothers names. One brother was enough to take care of part of her chores. She just needed a little time to rest.

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Moscow14
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 27th 2012, 1:25 am

"Alright..."

Ivan Striking orbs of amethyst shifted upwards, meeting the Mexican and Spaniard whom just walked through the doors. The Russian nodded his head in greeting to the newcomers.

"Privet, Mexico... Spain... Glad you can make et. a'I hope you will adjust well to d'e new temperature... It's rather cold compared to your lands, da? Speaking of which..." Ivan glanced behind him and at that same cold, empty fire mantle.

"Latvia... a'I do believe you were asked to start a fire d'ere, were you not? Anyways... a'I officially declare d'is meeting Started."

Russia took his seat at one of the ends of the table, placeing his elbows on the table and touching his fingers together in a casual manner.

"Okay, so d'e first t'ing we are going to be discussing is d'e closing of the Gakuen wi't a Prom. Now, some people have chosen to ask out various people to be there dates for this prom. D'is of course es optional, yet if you with for your teen self to have a date, d'en a'I t'ink d'is is a good time to start asking."

"Second... a'I am just wondering how we are going to do when et comes to d'e formatting..." Ivan turned and looked toward Viorica and Feliciano.

"Is d'e whole prom going to be in one tab, or seperate tabs for seperate "sections" or "rooms" of d'e prom?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 27th 2012, 4:11 am

REMINDER:

WORLD MEETINGS ARE ROLE-PLAY-SLASH-OOC
    So... Don't get carried away with your role playing! This meeting is VERY important.
    Russia spent a lot of time preparing this one, so make sure it wont go to waste!

The Italian's body tensed up when he felt the pressure almost immediately when the Russian turned and looked at him. From his slouching body on the desk, he slowly turned his head around to look at the Russian with such a false smile and rather was shivering being put in a spot. Not like it bothered him, but it was the Russian who asked him, someone he just doesn't even want to talk to nor counter. As an Admin of the Website, he knew his opinion matters, since he, Viorica and Ivanna are the ones going to make changes within the site.

"Okay. Let me address my opinions... " The Italian smiled almost as cheerfully and grabbed his phone. He showed a screen shot of the website.

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 293vvck

"In my opinion, I think we should make a new tab. Since Gakuen Hetalia will be closing, I don't think taking out the classes, tabs and room's are going to be effected. I want it the wording Gakuen Hetalia be replaced with something that is relating to the topic or even. In this case, Gakuen Hetalia: Prom. The rooms wll be replaced with 3-4 sections of the place where the prom will be taken place. For example; Garden, Dining and Dance floor, Terrace, and Teachers room or lounge"

Italy chuckled.

"Im not sure if you can understand how I explained things-sa. If you want it to be repeated. I would be glad to rephrase it!"
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani May 27th 2012, 4:40 am

(i'm SOOO SORRY OR NOT REPLYING for very long and missing a lot but i'm going to make this reply short and only related to the meeting right now. so ....sorry ; A ; ^^")

The young state nodded in reply to the Italian's opinion. Smiling as for finding his opinion was nice, she just didn't quite understand what some of the changes he said were going to be. So.. the classes would be replaced with different names, or not? Would this be in a separate tab? So the young state soon raised her hand in a polite manner to get the Italian's attention.

"That sounds like a great idea Feliciano. Hmm but I just don't quite understand some of the changes you suggested. Could you please, give us a little bit more detail? "

she asked hoping that her question didn't really sound stupid to others and just a waste of time.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas
    Admin

Post  Feliciano Vargas May 27th 2012, 5:01 am

Italy looked over at the girl, whoever spoke up seemed to be interested with his idea. He smiled and recognized it was Ayaka, one of his old friends. "Wow! Ayaka, how come I didn't smelled your coconut scent?!" Feliciano chuckled. "And Si, of course!" He leaned towards her and explained it to her a bit more. However, even though the answer was directly to her, it was meant to be explained carefully towards everyone. Before he could explain, he whispered to the youngest American State. "Im not really sure if my idea is going to get approve, so... Don't take it to heart-ta!"

Feliciano showed the image again.

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 293vvck

"Okay. Everyone! See the whole Gakuen Hetalia section? I guess I should have worded it better, ne? I hope you are all aware. Gakuen Hetalia will be closing, so good bye to all the classrooms that you attended and teacher offices that you all created. It's sad but it can't be helped, its just.. We really can't make it alive or at least keep it active everyday thus we will close it with a GREAT PROM. "

"Here are the changes... The WHOLE Gakuen Hetalia section will be /deleted/. Since it's closing, its either we delete the history in it or at least save the important conversations happened within Gakuen Hetalia into the Archives section. After we got over that step 1. We will create a new tab... Which is Gakuen Hetalia: Prom with ONLY 3-4 sections. These sections are...

• Garden (In case students want to relax or cool down)
    • Dining hall with Dance floor (This will be the main room for the Prom)
    • Terrace (Just a little extra)
    • And Teacher Lounge, or break lounge for the teachers."

Q: What's a tab?
    A: You see the one written "Gakuen Hetalia"? Those are called tabs. Along with "General Role-Play"

Q: What's a section?
    A: You see "Principal's office, Faculty Lounge, Faculty and Staff Offices..." And such? Those are Sections.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani May 27th 2012, 6:05 am

Just as the Italian turned towards her, she smiled to see that her friend was happy to see that she was at asking him a question. The young state then chuckled a bit after hearing his comment.

"Wow! Ayaka, how come I didn't smell your coconut scent?!"

"Hehe that's cause I didn't have on today. But Mahalo."

She smiled as he came over to help explain to her. She then heard him whisper to her.
    "Im not really sure if my idea is going to get approve, so... Don't take it to heart-ta!"

She whispered back with a smile.
    "Hehe oh don't worry, Feli. I'm sure it might be still used. "

Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen May 27th 2012, 6:14 am

Not being able to find neither of her brothers, the blonde returned to the meeting. She managed to hear the suggestions the Italian made and couldn't help herself from not joining in. She raised a hand to draw the attention towards her and began to talk:

"I have an idea. Let's not make a new tab, but if you remember on the HTF forum, there were a few sections split into different branches."

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Untitl10

"The administrators could lock the classrooms, infirmary, lounges etc, and just leave the cafetaria and clubs unlocked in case the students want to ask someone out to prom. In the mean time, you can create the "Prom" section and its branches in the Gakuen Hetalia tab, but keep it locked 'till about two-three days before the prom. I also suggest that the prom icons to be different from the others... it should be something to catch the eye. How about instead of blue we colour it red or any other colour? The banner/background image could be desaturated suggesting that Gakuen Hetalia is reaching its end. What do you think?"
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani May 27th 2012, 6:35 am

Just after Italy explained his opinion more into detail, the young state saw Dominika and her arm up getting everyone's attention so that she could plug in her opinion. The young state smiled again from how this was able to help the students be able to ask other's for if they were to be their dates for the prom.

"That sounds really organized but also very wonderful. That would be helpful for other's that don't know what's going on. Also maybe just to add to that, on Prom day maybe there can be a background just for the Prom.
    Kirk
    Kirk

Post  Kirk May 27th 2012, 6:40 am

[Yeah, yeah. I know I'm horrible. My grand entrance into roleplay, in a roleplay that actually isn't one. =w=Oh and I just voiced my opinion about the themes early because my computer is being all wonky and will not work with me.]

She...was late. OF COURSE she was late. Laura thought to herself as she rushed through the streets quickly. She knew she would do something to screw this up. She just knew that something sporadic or unfortunate would happen to her. And of course she fell into a heated argument with Netherlands. She pulled back her coat to the watch on her right wrist. As she saw the time she groaned.

As the Russian's driveway became visible she put the peddle to the metal and ran as fast as she could so she wouldn't have to miss anymore then she already has. She weaved through the parked cars in the drive way and came to a stop at the Russian's door. She was aware of how antagonizing the house was but she wasn't in the least bother by it. The Belgian fixed herself so she would look like a complete wreck when she walked through the door.

She opened the door and stepped into a vast hall. And surprised when she saw the inside of the house was MUCH brighter then the outside. But her attention was grabbed by Ivan's clam voice ending his intro to the meeting and Feliciano stepping up to explain plans for the prom that will be ending Gakuen Hetalia. She rushed to the room to hear the rest of what the Italian had to say.

Laura walked into the Dining Hall, trying to look as if she's been there the whole time and trying not to make her lateness apparent. "Helaba~", she said with a smile, greeting everyone formally in Dutch.

She turned toward Feliciano, "Ah I was just in time to here your pitch. I do agree to the Tab and sections. Keeping the sections limited to 4 will keep the role in control and keep the prom running smoothly. If it's any more then that i fear that the roleplay would skew off into a tangent and it would be all over the place. I also propose to keep the prom at a 2 day minimal and a week maximum. This is because it's summer and people have made plans for vacation. Therefore they don't have the means(or time) to put in a reply, and that would be unfair to them if they wanted to participate in the last roleplay of Gakuen Hetalia. Transferring the important roleplays that have been completed from the Gakuen tab to the Archives will be beneficial to certain roleplayers would like to look upon the past and have reference points in there new and/or upcoming roleplays. Overall I agree with your idea of what to do with the Gakuen Hetalia part of the site."

The Belgian took a breather before speaking again. That was obviously a mouthful to say. She turned to an angle where her voice would be projected out to the whole room of guests, "But, I don't agree that there should be a fixed theme for the site. If Pirates is the new theme of the site then I think it would most likely would turn into what Gakuen Hetalia did. And i wouldn't want to ruin that experience for anybody. So I just think we should keep the site to AU and Cossovers. And just let it be if there's duplicates on subjects/concepts."

She stopped when she heard the female daughter of Russia, Dominika, voice her opinion.

"Hmm. You have a valid point there Dominika. Keep the rest of Gakuen Hetalia locked and keep a select few open for those reasons is a good idea but once the prom is over then let the whole tab or select roleplays be transferred to the Achieves and the rest be deleted. And yes the banner idea is also a cool idea since it would be something different and also be marked as something special."

The Belgian smiled at the young American state. "Wonderful idea Ayaka. That would make Prom day apparent to people the Hetalia International Community"

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Laura1
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 27th 2012, 10:31 am

Ivan remained silent with his blank smile, allowing everyone their time to speak and shifting his gaze to anyone who might be speaking at the given time. Once everyone finished speaking, Ivan nodded.

"Da... a'I really do like Feliciano's idea of d'e different tabs and such... but Dominika's idea is also quite well-put. a'I t'ink we should keep d'e Cafe, Library, gym area, and d'e clubs open for d'e teens to hang around for d'e last time and get a chance to ask people out if they want to."

Ivan turned toward Dominika with a smile and patted the place on the table where an empty seat is.

"You've done a good job in d'e kitchen.. Why don't you sit down, you seem tired, dear."

The Russian turned his attention back to the meeting.

"Also, You have quite a valid point d'ere, Laura my dear, yet let's try to focus on one t'ing at a time for right now, da?" He chuckled. "So do we t'ink d'at we can do a banner for d'e Gakuen prom? Also... how is d'e music going to work? Are we going to have a DJ or somet'ing and d'ey add a video wit' music to people will get an idea what d'ey are listening to? If so, a'I t'ink it might also be easier to also post the lyrics as well as the actual video... so students can do certian moves at certian parts when d'ey want to..."
    Mexico
    Mexico

Post  Mexico May 27th 2012, 11:34 am

Manuel was leaning towards the table; he had to listen to everyone's ideas. He agreed with Dominika, the thing seemed more organized that way. And when Russia brought up the other question, he raised his hand a bit to get everyone's attention:

"What do you exactly mean by the banner? If you are referring to actually getting one made, then I cannot really help there. But if you mean as in getting one off a website, there's one known as zerochan that maybe some of you have heard about.

He paused for a moment to consider the question of music. "...And I am not sure on this one. About the music. If you were to post a video with a every song that gets played, you would have to go back to that specific reply in order to hear it. And once you get enough replies, a new page will open up. If there is to be music, then maybe the song can just be written down. And others can decide if they want to open another tab to get a feel of what they're listening to. you could even have students requesting songs, if there were someone to manage the music."
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 27th 2012, 12:02 pm

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Via

Viorica took a few minutes to let everyone else voice their opinions before she spoke up, her expression one of approval. She stood up to sweep her gaze over all the inhabitants of the room as she began.

"First off, I highly support Feliciano's idea. I was planning on proposing the same thing. Secondly, keeping a few of the Gakuen tabs such as the Cafeteria and the Library open for date proposals would be quite convenient. The timeline for this prom will be two days minimum and seven days maximum. That way, everyone's summer plans can go on as they wish.

On the other hand, I agree that archiving some of the Gakuen roleplays would be nice. I know from personal experience that going back to review old times can be rather fun. I will post an announcement soon to announce that anyone who would like to keep any certain Gakuen roleplays can PM me with its name and location and I will take care of it.

For music at the prom, we can have a DJ if someone would like to volunteer, but otherwise, posting some video/music links will be just as efficient, as well as including the lyrics for everyone to see. We could make the music posts separate from the others by the jurisdiction of the DJ or by a single person in charge of choosing songs. Suggestions will be open.

Concerning the color of labels for the prom, I cannot, unfortunately, make specific labels just for a few tabs. The icons for topics and such effect ALL categories, not just a few. Therefore, the prom icons can be no different from the standard site icons I have designed. For the background, I DO think we should change it, however, without my laptop I am limited to the VERY FEW features of my parents' desktop and they don't like me using it as it is. If someone would like to volunteer for this job, I would be very pleased."

The Transylvanian then turned her attention specifically to the Belgian before looking over the others again.

"I understand your concern for the popularity of the Pirate roleplay. I have thought about this myself. Therefore, this is the idea I came up with:

Pirate!Hetalia will have far fewer tabs then Gakuen. I believe that the number of different categories in Gakuen and the timed schedule made users less eager to participate. There will be a tab for the most well-known pirate locations such as the Caribbean (which may be split into Tortuga, Port Royal, etc..), Singapore, Atlantic Seas, Pacific Seas, and Mediterranean Seas. If anyone has any other ideas SAVE IT FOR LATER. Our focus primarily right now is the PROM. Also, I plan on leaving it an Open timetable, meaning it can be posted in just like all the other roleplays without a time restraint.

For the final fate of Gakuen, I will be keeping a single tab, labeled Gakuen Hetalia on the site, for whoever wishes to write a Gakuen roleplay in the future. It is a popular aspect of the Hetalia world and as such will never be completely eradicated from the site.

And Manuel, I also think a single video with a music lineup would be a good idea. But again, someone would need to volunteer and accept suggestions from everyone else if they want to put this together."
    Lynette Bonnefoy
    Lynette Bonnefoy

Post  Lynette Bonnefoy May 27th 2012, 7:24 pm

((OMG I'M LIKE, SO SORRY FOR JUST INTERRUPTING YOU GUYS!!!! I couldn't get on because my phone got turned off & my internet on my computer was down, PLUS I was busy all weekend & I'M SO SORRY YOU GUYS, PLEASE DON'T BE MAD OR BEAT ME WITH RANDOM OBJECTS!!!! *starts crying*))

"Merde! Je suis en retard!, Lynette yelped out as she tore down the hall of the Soviet Manor towards the meeting room. She accidentally overselt, her alarm clock deciding to take a LONG nap, causing her to speed there & run towards the meeting room, God knows HOW late. As she neared the door, she slowed her pace & smothed out her black skirt & tucked a lose strand of blonde hair back into her high ponytail. "Well, better late that never," she muttered, slowly easing the door open & sneaking inside to find a empty seat to sit in.
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani May 28th 2012, 3:49 am

The young state thought about all that had been said so far and heard from Vio that she would like some volunteers to help in the background and DJ. The young state wanted to volunteer for one of them but really not knowing what to choose. She then rose her hand to get Vio's attention.

"U-Um if you'd like, I could see if I could help you with the Background with the other Admins. o u o ;; I'm sure together we can find something to us for it."
    Magnus Densen
    Magnus Densen
    Admin

Post  Magnus Densen May 28th 2012, 10:07 am

Dominika's face flustered a bit upon hearing her father's praise. She walked to the table and sat on the chair next to him.

"You know, we can attach videos to d'e replies... D'e DJ can do d'at. Posting d'e lyrics should be optional."

"All you have to do e's post d'e link between d'e code [youtube][/youtube]."
    Kiku Honda
    Kiku Honda

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Second world meeting~ [OPEN]

Post  Kiku Honda May 28th 2012, 10:08 pm

Kiku had just walked in the meeting room, where all the countries have gathered to discuss the important topic. He looked around to see if there's still a couple of chairs to sit. "Hello..?" He whispered quietly.
    Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Post  Ivan Braginski May 28th 2012, 10:26 pm

Ivan's amethyst irises rose and bore their gaze toward the Japanese man that just stepped through the door. The Russian's usual smile remained as he greeted the newcomer with a casual nod of his head.

"Come in, Kiku." Ivan pipped cheerily. "You may sit by Feliciano ef you wish."

After gesturing his greeting toward Japan, The Russian shifted his attention toward his daughter.

"Da... d'at es what a'I was talking about... attaching d'e videos to d'e message. But d'e DJ can also post d'e lyrics of d'e song in question, so d'at people can do a particular move at a particular section ef they wish.... like ef it's a slow dance, d'ey can dip and show what part of d'e song d'ey dipped at. I'm sorry if I confused anyone... I'm really not sure how to explain d'is..."

(Oh.. just to throw this out there. IF we do have a banner for the Gakuen prom, you guys think this might be a good image or base image?)

http://www.zerochan.net/381517
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Eireann Ó'Reilly
    Admin

Post  Eireann Ó'Reilly May 29th 2012, 3:00 pm

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Via

Viorica smiled to the incoming Japanese man and answered the Hawaiian.

"Thank you for volunteering Ayaka! I would love the help finding pictures, but I do admit, I was considering the picture Ivan found for a banner as well."

She turned toward the Russian.

"What if we included as many videos with lyrics as possible, and if you can't find a lyric video for a particular song, then you would post the lyrics?"
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani May 29th 2012, 4:57 pm

The young state nodded in agreement after looking at the picture that was posted by the Russian.

"Yes, I agree Vio, then that should cover the background and pictures part right?" she said after looking.

She then looked toward the Russian.

"And Mahalo, Mr. Braginski for suggesting that picture for the background."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland May 29th 2012, 7:17 pm

I shall reply or something once I have to time to read and catch up on what's going on....*Head-desk*
    Ayaka 'Anolani
    Ayaka 'Anolani

Post  Ayaka 'Anolani May 29th 2012, 9:40 pm

Arthur Kirkland wrote:I shall reply or something once I have to time to read and catch up on what's going on....*Head-desk*

lol don't worry Arty Kiku is behind as well ^ w ^;; ;9. shout out to Kiku I've missed chu!! ; A ;
    Ivana Braginska
    Ivana Braginska
    Admin

Post  Ivana Braginska May 30th 2012, 3:54 pm

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Ivanna-1
    ❄ ❄ ❄

The door to the meeting room opened and the female nation came in yawning. "Privet everyone. Ai am sorry Ai am late. Ai must have overslept." Ivana took her seat next to her brother and Demon climbed into her lap. She petted the pup before looking at everyone. "What is everyone talking about?"
    ❄ ❄ ❄
    Kirk
    Kirk

Post  Kirk May 31st 2012, 8:35 am

"You may not wat to talk about time but I think it's a serious factor relating to the Prom. Considering that we may not find a time convenient for everybody." She smiled.

"And that's a good idea Vio. Limiting the sections will most likely encourage roleplaying. Because I know I was a bit intimidated to start but I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up with the amount of sections there was to participate in. So limiting Pirate!Hetalia is a good move to go with if you want to 'motivate' people to start going at it, per say."'

She turned toward everyone else, " Have you guys considered creating a playlist of what songs people want to be played. But it would be beneficial to people who have no I idea what the song is. I mean people can still post their songs but I'm just saying put together a list of songs that will be playing/posting. So the other people in the Prom will know how to react to the song. But again, it's just a suggestion."

Second world meeting~ [OPEN] - Page 2 Laura1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 7:49 am